Return to Website

Dancing Goddess Circle

Welcome!

This is a forum for people who have come together through Dancing Goddess Dolls. We all have a little (or a lot!) in common, so this could be a fun and informative community. Grab a cuppa and come and chat!

~Kelli

Dancing Goddess Circle
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
[S1]_soe-542 (Saya Tachibana)
[S1]_soe-542 (Saya Tachibana) > http://urlin.us/1h5cc b92c5eb40e indian nude women photo guy i like Assassins Creed 1 Last Days Of Los Angeles.TRUE FRENCH DVDRIP XVID-FwD[L-S79] Frame for photo with fl...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 8:05am
by mariwestc
[S1]_soe-542 (Saya Tachibana)
[S1]_soe-542 (Saya Tachibana) > http://urlin.us/1h5cc b92c5eb40e indian nude women photo guy i like Assassins Creed 1 Last Days Of Los Angeles.TRUE FRENCH DVDRIP XVID-FwD[L-S79] Frame for photo with fl...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 7:58am
by mariwestc
r
raihil
La Mala Educacion 2004 BDRip 1080p- HighCode
La Mala Educacion 2004 BDRip 1080p- HighCode > http://shorl.com/lolotujuframu La Mala Educacion 2004 BDRip 1080p- HighCode b92c5eb40e oblivion 2013 subs spanish dvdrip Star Trek (2009) BRRip 420p 300MB x264...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:02am
by raihil
Ipl Hyderabad Sunrisers Padha Song Download
Ipl Hyderabad Sunrisers Padha Song Download > http://urlin.us/0fi51 Ipl Hyderabad Sunrisers Padha Song Download, vectir activation key | added by request-adds hit MAXSPEED 97ffa81d91 TimesofapPolitics IPL-6...
Views: 1091   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 7:11pm
by bilhsoo
Free Download Football Manager 2013 Crack By Fury
Free Download Football Manager 2013 Crack By Fury > http://tinyurl.com/qznw4zh 972c82176d image downloader 4chan chrome  bharat ka itihas in hindi pdf.zip HOT! Little Snitch v3.0.1 Nightly Mac OS X...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 12:16am
by clarycaece
Introduction
Hello Everyone! My name is Alicia-Marie; I am also known as Nika by friends and some relatives. I am 26, soon to be 27 this February, which makes me Aquarius. Actually, my father, mother, and brother are also Aquarius, which makes life...interesting :). I hav...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2007 5:25pm
by Alicia-Marie "Ni...
k
Kelli
Google Groups?
I was thinking of moving this forum to Google Groups, or maybe opening a Yahoo group which would be open for posting (but I want to keep the announcement-only list for people not interested in chat). Does anyone have a preference? (The ads here bug me, and I a...
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2006 2:43pm
by Missy
k
Kelli
Favorite Goddesses
Who is your favorite Goddess and why? Or Goddesses, if you must. ;) I know it's hard to choose - at least it is for me. I have grown more attached to more and more Goddesses ever since I started sewing them into huggable forms. But my original matrons are Persepho...
Views: 677   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 16, 2006 4:40pm
by Debbie Arnold
k
Kelli
Lughnasadh AGAIN already??
This last year has been a blur. . .I was just looking over the thread list here and see that it looks like it was just Lughnasadh a little while ago! We don't chat a lot here, but still. . .to see the Wheel turning so quickly just blows my mind, lol. Hellos to all...
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 8:09pm
by Kelli
k
Kelli
Anyone check in here?
Just checking to see if anyone is around. ;) I should be cleaning and packing more stuff, but I am procrastinating. I'm a pro at that! LOL! ~Kelli
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 8:43pm
by Wendy
Travel Altars & Holistic Health Bags
Good Morning All !!! I hope everyone had a good Samhain. We a nice time, a small group for ritual & such. I wondering if any of you have made either a Travel Altar, or a Goddess Bag (Holistic Health Kit). If so, what did you put into them? I have a H.H. Kit, but...
Views: 510   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2005 5:01pm
by Kelli
k
Kelli
Tarot Decks
This is mostly for Esme, but I thought I'd move it to a new thread in case other people wanted to add their two cents. In the 'Favorite Goddesses' we had mentioned the new Gaian Tarot which looks just lovely, but I wanted to give an enthusiastic recommendation for...
Views: 516   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 13, 2005 3:58pm
by Heathwitch
k
Kate
Glastonbury Goddess Conference
Hello all :-) I've just returned from the Glastonbury Goddess Conference. I was a conference virgin!! It had its ups and its downs.. (one of the downs involved me making a dramatic exit running out in floods of tears :-s), but overall it was absolutely brilliant!!...
Views: 501   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 12:31pm
by Kelli
k
Kelli
Lughnasadh is coming!
This is one of my favorite holy days. I think because, even though it is still swelteringly hot, it signals the end of summer and the beginning of fall - plus, one of my favorite Goddess statues was given to me on this holy day by my husband, and it forever colored t...
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2005 8:55am
by Kelli
Litha ~ Summer Solstice
I was just wondering if any one has plans for a Litha celebration. I have made tentative plans for small of woman group to come to my home for a pot luck meal & ritual afterwards. Not sure if all will come or not. If they can't make it, my husband will do the ritual...
Views: 464   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 10, 2005 5:32pm
by Kate
k
Kelli
Blessingways
Blessingways are very popular these days, and people are always looking for new ideas when planning them. Please share your experiences and ideas here! I will share mine, too! ~Kelli
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 10:12am
by Selena
k
Kelli
Summer Season Table Ideas?
Most of you know how hopeless I am with the season of Summer. I am a whiz at making season tables/altars for the other seasons, but my Summer tables, quite frankly, suck. Please share your ideas for decorating for this season here! I need help! ~Kelli
Views: 472   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 10:01am
by Selena
Heathwitch's Introduction
Gentle Greetings -- Big thanks to Kelli for creating this forum, and of course for creating her wonderful dolls and embroided Goddess gifts :D I'm Heather (aka Heathwitch) and I live in a small countryside village in the north-west of England. I'm about six fo...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 8:43am
by Heathwitch
k
Kelli
Goddess Music?
What do you all listen to? I need some new material! I listen to a lot of Goddess music while dollmaking. My favorite Goddess song of all time must be "The Circle is Cast" by Robert Gass & On Wings of Song. It's like Pagan Gospel. Love it. I love most all of their st...
Views: 619   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 8:41am
by Heathwitch
k
Kelli
Circles in real life?
So how many of you participate in some sort of women's circle? I used to organize, run, and sometimes just participate in Circles for years, and I really miss it. Where I live now it's very Christian conservative (this is just a tradeoff for rural living, I think), a...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 28, 2005 4:31pm
by Heathwitch
k
Kelli
Kelli's Introduction
Bright Blessings, Friends! Most of you know a little about me, but just to get the ball rolling. . . I'm Kelli! I live in a tiny town of 200 or so people in the High Sierras, middle-of-nowhere-blessedly-quiet-and-clean-pine-forest. Okay, well, the population ba...
Views: 603   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 8, 2005 8:33am
by Kelli
Jessica's Introduction
Hi Kelli, Congratulations on your new baby. I just saw the news and i'm so happy for you. I'm Jessica. I live in Burnsville, MN, a suburb just south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, about 10 min from the infamous Mall of America. My family and I have been here in MN 5...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2005 9:50am
by Jessica
a
Amy
Amy's Introduction
Blessings of Love & Light! My name is Amy & I live in Tampa, FL. Actually, it's Temple Terrace, but it's easier to tell people Tampa. I've been here for about 6 years now, after having lived most of my life in the Northern Virginia (outside the Capital Beltway) ar...
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2005 8:26am
by Kelli
k
Kelli
Menarche Ceremonies
Many people who come to my website are looking for Menarche ceremony ideas. Would anyone like to share their experiences here? I haven't done one yet (although my daughter is greatly looking forward to hers already!), so I will leave that to more experienced women to...
Views: 602   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 8, 2005 3:40pm
by Kate
k
Kelli
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mama's Day to all of you who celebrate it! My family celebrated ME (haha) yesterday, because we always like to take a hike on Mama's Day, and we knew it would be raining today. Good call! All kinds of rain when we woke up today! Normally we hike up to Frasi...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2005 8:41am
by Kelli
k
Kelli
Nature Spirituality 101
Some of the people I've met through my website are very knowledgable and experienced practitioners of various types of nature spirituality, but many people are quite new to the whole thing. This is a safe place to ask questions about this issue. Don't be embarrassed...
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2005 10:25pm
by Allison
Free Forum powered by Bravenet