Return to Website

Dancing Goddess Circle

Welcome!

This is a forum for people who have come together through Dancing Goddess Dolls. We all have a little (or a lot!) in common, so this could be a fun and informative community. Grab a cuppa and come and chat!

~Kelli

Dancing Goddess Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amy's Introduction

Blessings of Love & Light!

My name is Amy & I live in Tampa, FL. Actually, it's Temple Terrace, but it's easier to tell people Tampa. I've been here for about 6 years now, after having lived most of my life in the Northern Virginia (outside the Capital Beltway) area. I've been maried for nearly 3 years (October 19th is our anniversary), and we've been trying to conceive for two years now.

I found out about Kelli & the Dancing Goddess Dolls via her add in Sage Woman last year when one of my best friends was graduating from her Master's of Divinity program. I was looking for a special and unique gift for my friend, and I just fell in love with Kelli's work, so I ordered a doll for my girlfriend & one for myself. As it turned out, the doll I special ordered served as inspiration for one of Kell's goddesses! What an honor.

I am an Aquarian with Aquarius rising, with lots of air & fire in my chart (Leo is in my moon!). My birthday is very close to Imbolc (1/31), and I'm drawn to all things Celtic. As for my spirituality, I'm a "recovering Catholic" and my girlfriend says I'm an eco-feminist eclectic neo-pagan. I had to go through the communion & confirmation thing when I got married, so I chose St. Brigid of Ireland as my saint. Hey, Brigid is a Celtic Goddess, and I was born near her holy day! Currently, I am exploring the Unitatian Universalist church near-by, trying to find a spiritual home.

I like to read, dance and paint ceramics. I have a bunch of angels and faeries all over the place! And, I collect Tiggers!

Thank you Kelli for this forum! Blessings to you and the other beautiful souls!

Re: Amy's Introduction

Welcome, Amy!
It's great to have you here! I've been wanting to reply for days now, and I've hardly been home all week! Where does time GO, anyway? ;)

I love hearing about all your connections to Brigid - very cool! It's so fun to learn more about one another.

~K