Return to Website

Dancing Goddess Circle

Welcome!

This is a forum for people who have come together through Dancing Goddess Dolls. We all have a little (or a lot!) in common, so this could be a fun and informative community. Grab a cuppa and come and chat!

~Kelli

Dancing Goddess Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mama's Day to all of you who celebrate it!
My family celebrated ME (haha) yesterday, because we always like to take a hike on Mama's Day, and we knew it would be raining today. Good call! All kinds of rain when we woke up today!

Normally we hike up to Frasier Falls, which is just a few minutes from our house, and is the 5th or 6th largest waterfall in CA. It's beautiful. But, the elevation is so high that Mother's Day is really pushing it to get through the snow - yesterday we only got about a 1/4 of the way there (on the road, driving) before we had to turn around because there was still too much snow! Darn! So we went on a couple of shorter hikes farther down the mountain and had a lovely picnic next to a swollen, rushing river.

I hope you all have as wonderful a day as I did! Being a mama is the most important job there is, and you deserve to know it!
~K