Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Kirchhoff & Planck = Michell & Hawking.
Kirchhoff & Planck = Michell & Hawking. =============================== The question is: Hawking radiation theorizes that black holes do not, in fact, absorb all radiation absolutely; they give off some return radiation. How does this radiation escape? ==...
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 3:52am
by socratus
Forces of Nature : THE SPIN.
In 1687, the book "Mathematical beginnings of natural philosophy" by Isaac Newton was printed out. This book has become the fundamental scientific textbook. In the foreword to this book, Newton has written: "All the difficulty of physics, as it will be seen, is...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2006 2:55am
by socratus
Epoches and the reference frames.
1 Ptolemee considered, that reference frame connected with the Earth is absolute. 2. Copernicus proved, that reference frame connected with the Sun is absolute. 3. Then they began to consider, that reference frame connected with far stars is absolute...
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2006 8:07am
by socratus
The Vacuum and Special Relativity Theory.
The Vacuum and Special Relativity Theory. Special Relativity Theory examines the behaviour of a quantum of light in the vacuum. 1) The First law of SRT - the speed of a quantum of light in vacuum has a maximal magnitude (constant, absolute) of c=1. 2) SRT is n...
Views: 534   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 7:12am
by socratus
Main Aspect of Smart Model - Copy of News Group Post
>"S. Enterprize Company" wrote: >> >> "The Most Significant Aspect Of The Smart Model" is that it was made >> originally with no starting reference. In other words, from ((nothing)) at >all, >> it was then conceived to be ((something)) using a logical scien...
Views: 1319   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 3:14am
by Jim Smith
Semiconductor Mechanism for Protein Diffusion
Hand-to-Hand Model for Tropomyosin Fast Diffusion. Semiconductor Mechanism for Diffusion of Tightly-Binding Proteins: http://actomyosin.narod.ru/h2h-model.htm Would you be so kind as to recomend me some expert who could be interested in view a possible semicond...
Views: 528   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 15, 2005 2:46am
by Jim Smith
Smart Model Discussions
Post your comments in this Forum about The smart Model.
Views: 720   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2005 10:39am
by Jack Hoffman
physics teaching tools
hello, does anybody has worked on new techniques for the teaching of physics?
Views: 694   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 11:25am
by Jim
A Few Articles On The Conversion of Energy Into Matter
I recently read an article on the net about the conversion of energy into matter. An experiment at Stanford University was accomplished at S.L.A.C. (short for Stanford Linear Accelerator Center). Michael Pidwirny, the guy who wrote it claimed that it might one day be...
Views: 644   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 11:23am
by Jim
The Nature of Time
Please find on the site http://www.ontheorigin.com some new insights on the development of the laws of physics. These insights can have a strong impact on our astrophysical comprehension. They can be found on this site in the appendices of chapter 4. sincerely,...
Views: 608   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 11:10am
by Jim
How does the Smart Model handle the Ultraviolet Divergence?
Hello, Smart1234, How does your model deal with the problem in classical mechanics that started QM off in the first place? Can you show me how to calculate the observed blackbody spectrum with the Smart Model?
Views: 612   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 10:45am
by Jim
Views: 660   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2003 2:05pm
by Smart1234
Very Good Post.... A Copy
Wayne - San Diego, USA - Sunday, February 02, 2003 at 11:48:03 PM Hmmm.... You are boggling my little brain I just took a quick glance at your site and am not in a position to evaluate the technical details (without a lot more study), but what do you think is s...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2003 7:45pm
by Smart1234
Interesting EMail to Smart1234
In a message dated 3/16/2003 4:42:59 PM Central America Standard Tim, Monitek writes: re Superluminal helical models for the electron and proton. Dear Smart1234, I have briefly looked at the pdf link and as its an electron positron theory the of course i...
Views: 646   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2003 10:53pm
by Frank Lincoln
More FREEBIES...
Get one free EMAIL address for free members signed on here at s-enterprize. Limited time and availability offer.... .
Views: 648   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2003 2:04pm
by Smart1234
Organization of VIII
Cheap Web Site Hosting Linix 64 bit operating system turn into a supercomputer . Organization of VIII THE CODE...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2003 1:46pm
by tim liverance
m
matter
Physics of Teleportation
Studying teleportation may be one way to determine the ultimate structure of reality and matter in particular. In the east, there were many accounts of teleportation reported throughout the ages. If we would use our present science to explain it, someone may suggest...
Views: 801   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2003 1:39pm
by tim liverance
eer
Extra crispy revised edition......there are some mistakes in here In one sentence, I am saying that a very, very advanced capacitor is possible, and would accommodate most of the energy problems we have today -- basically it would do the job that the energy functi...
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 5:29pm
by Frank Lincoln
Let's not all talk at once....
What do you think about The Smart Model?
Views: 655   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2002 9:17pm
by Smart1234
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet