Return to Website

The Alternative Science Physics Forum

New Alternative Theories Physics...

The Alternative Science Physics Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting EMail to Smart1234

In a message dated 3/16/2003 4:42:59 PM Central America Standard Tim, Monitek writes:

re Superluminal helical models for the electron and proton.

Dear Smart1234,

I have briefly looked at the pdf link and as its an electron positron theory the of course its on the right lines ( in my view). The Dielectric ether has been known since Faraday and Maxwell say for 150 years but nobody could say what the ether was. I say it is a sea of electrons and positrons per Dirac so any theory along those lines is fine by me.

The only issue I have is the wave front is not localised unless the a section of it is absorbed or destroyed by interaction with solid matter. In which case the wave front becomes a string. A free wave front I envisage is a complete circle of an inductive loop centred upon the source electron. The inductive loop radiates by alternate self inductance of the e-p vacuum and the diameter of the loop can theoretically attain mega light years in diameter. The above theory seems to be a local spiral of an e-p loop - correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Monitek (Arden Barker)

Re: Interesting EMail to Smart1234

Electronic electricity repository is an energy concept that aims to accumulate and store electrical energy from any source. The storage would be intended to accommodate such things as electric vehicles, home heating, etc. The best example is the EV - an electric car that would run on an ever-accumulating power source. That is to say, any and all sources of electrical energy -- including diffuse sources -- would be collected, combined and stored in the form of capacitance. But, wouldn't the capacitor plates be bigger than the vehicle? Well, yes they would, unless a way to increase the surface area of the plates *within a small perimeter* could be fashioned. The plates (and the dielectric) *must* match exactly, to gain optimum charge. I suggest that Scanning Tunneling Microscope Technology, or possibly even nanotechnology be used to accomplish this -- whatever could configure roughly halfway to the molecular level. Doing this -- configuring massive surface area within a small perimeter -- is the heart of eer. It could involve steps, or grooves to 'tuck' the surface areas away. BTW, this would necessarily require a *much* stronger dielectric, which admittedly is taken on faith - but it could be many years away.
The object is to configure the plates and dielectric so they all fit like Jell-O in a mold, and to make these all small in perimeter -- while yielding enormous surface area. That way, it is hoped, enough charge could be stored to run an EV. Further, it is expected that about 15 sources of renewable energy (solar, wind, wave, etc.) would be able to contribute to the 'eer pool' of stored electrical energy. In time, renewable energy stored in this way could effectively replace fossil fuels and batteries for vehicles.
The renewable sources need not necessarily have a device actually *on* the vehicle; it is anticipated that such renewable devices could be located, say, in or on a garage, and the electric charge transferred to the vehicle when required.
I ask you -- with the advent of electric cars, might not this concept (if it worked) pretty much end our dependence on oil?

NOTE: This idea absolutely, in no way, breaks the Second Law! No more than a 12v car battery does.

Frank Lincoln
FEerguy9@cs.com
eerguy9@aol.com
eerguy2000@yahoo.com

PS: In case you hadn't noticed, I am VERY weak with computers.

More, if you like..........

This is no more than a guess from a novice

There are some mistakes in here

In one sentence, I am saying that a very, very advanced capacitor is possible, and would accommodate most of the energy problems we have today -- basically it would do the job that the energy function of oil now does.

An energy concept

Yes, there is a 21st Law of Thermodynamics. That is no knock on Faraday, just a reference to the 21st century, and the new technology it has brought.

Simply stated, it is, "No energy concept involving renewables shall ever be considered unless the word 'diffuse' is used, understood, and taken into consideration."

Faraday could not have seen this coming. In his day, there was not the multitude of diffuse renewable energy sources available, which can be converted to electricity.

If human beings are ever to use renewable, natural energy sources, they will have to take into consideration the diffuse nature of sunlight, wind, wave, etc. I was actually surprised to find that Faraday, himself, used the word "diffuse" in his writings. But, this was in reference to the spread of charge on capacitor plates, and not the UN-concentrated free energy that is available today for conversion to electricity.

There is NO way around this Law. By that, I mean that there in no way around solving the "diffuse problem," before we are able to put renewable energy sources to work in any effective way.

A goal......an idea......a prediction.......energy is easy........ there is no crises.

We don't need oil.
We don't need batteries.
We don't need internal combustion engines.
We don't need fusion.
We don't need hybrids.
We don't need hydrogen-powered cars.
We don't need ethanol.
We don't need natural gas.
We don't need methane.
We don't even need efficiency.
We don't even need conservation.

All we need are the renewable energy sources that God - in His infinite wisdom -- provided us.

Some could be used, some not. For a while. Eventually renewable energy sources would be all we would need to power our EV's, and heat our homes. We would have the luxury of choice, while at the same time powering our EV's with them. All of them. Any of them. As long as they are able to generate any amount of electricity.

To those who have read this before, and may have rejected it out of hand, let me say that it is my strong belief that two major companies may be engaged in pretty much the basic idea presented here. They have patents - I do not. In no way do I - nor