Blue Knights England XIV - Members Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Mrp320x480 Games
Mrp320x480 Games > http://urlin.us/0fis2 Mrp320x480 Games 97ffa81d91 Tessa West (Tessa Likes Them Young and Hard ml4537).wmv[PC DVD-ROM] [Multi5-ITA] Resident evil 4herve ryssen la mafia juive septembre...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:12am
by dawuddermo
Kernow Rally 2013
Although I wasn't able this year to attend for the whole weekend I did manage to pop up from the pointy end and drop into the Rally with Pete and Ellen. I just wanted to say what a lovely rally everyone was having and what smashing weather was ordered. And of course...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 9:55am
by Kev Yates (Honey...
Plymouth Mega Ride
Greetings All Just a gentle reminder that the Plymouth Mega Ride takes place on Sunday coming 12th August. Should there prove to be enough of us it would be nice to attend this event riding as a group. As yet no-one has made contact. RWP
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2012 7:28am
by Kevin Adamson
Seaton Anne
Dear All, for those that attended the Cremyll Ride Anne is very greatful for the first aid she received. She spent a few hours at Derriford Hospital. Initially diagnosed with a very low blood pressure however she has to have more tests. She can't remember anything ab...
Views: 88   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2012 10:21pm
by John Rolfe
CHEDDAR GORGEOUS4 RIDE OUT 26th May
Hi Guys and Gals, The good news is that the long range weather forecast shows sunshine all day. Numbers should exceed last yers ride out, I have had 40 bike plus 10 pillion or non biking guest replies. I am so looking forward to a good days riding. Regards, Simon and...
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2012 6:19pm
by Simon & Claire A...
BMAD Weekend
Dear all. Brilliant weekend with excellant company. To top it all we won best club tent presented by BMAD. Well done all concerned, Made new friends and saw some old ones!Weather was kind to us for a change, Belgium next!!
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2012 10:21am
by John Rolfe
St Georges Night
We would like to thank all those involved for providing a wonderful St Georges Night, it was nice to see our friends from other chapters, great evening, great company, thanks.
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2012 11:50am
by Simon & Claire A...
Welfare Update & Breakfast Report Haldon Grill 8th of October.
First things first I would like to update you all on our Blue Knight member Charles Han, I text Charles this morning and he has been released from Hospital and is at home recovering, he thanks us all for his get well card and thought it was a nice touch, we all wish...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2011 3:26pm
by Simon & Claire A...
c
Cookie
How to Use this Forum - Good Practice
When it is first opened, you will see the index of the Forum. You can return to this at any time by clicking on "index" at the top or bottom left of the messages. The main thread of the Message Forum runs with individual subjects forming the Index, and once opened a...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 7:43pm
by Cookie
Free Forum powered by Bravenet