Blue Knights England XIV - Members Forum

Beware: Who is watching!.

Blue Knights England XIV - Members Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to Use this Forum - Good Practice

When it is first opened, you will see the index of the Forum. You can return to this at any time by clicking on "index" at the top or bottom left of the messages.

The main thread of the Message Forum runs with individual subjects forming the Index, and once opened and read, on each of the messages in a subject (called a 'thread') there is a "Reply" button. Click on this, and you can then make a message within this subject, and gradually the subject will build up. PLEASE use the REPLY button rather than Start a New Post.

If you would like to start your own subject, then click on the bold title: "Start a new post" and then you can enter the required details. When you have finished typing, you can click the box underneath "Notify me be email when somebody replies to this message" Your choice to do this - voluntary.
Next you MUST type in the letters you see in the 'fuzzy' box. This is an anti spam system. Finally, you either click on Preview Message or Post Message. If you do Preview, you can check your post before it goes live. But you have to re-enter an anti spam code and Post Message. It will become obvious.

Please Please Please, just play with it - you will have trouble going wrong, and if you do - just let me know, I can have a look at it and if needed, I can delete it. No great shakes.

The best way to familiarise yourself with this system is to play with it. I can delete anything which goes wrong.

You know where I am if you want any help.