Blue Knights England XIV - Members Forum

Beware: Who is watching!.

Blue Knights England XIV - Members Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welfare Update & Breakfast Report Haldon Grill 8th of October.

First things first I would like to update you all on our Blue Knight member Charles Han, I text Charles this morning and he has been released from Hospital and is at home recovering, he thanks us all for his get well card and thought it was a nice touch, we all wish him a most speedy and full recovery.
The Saturday breakfast meet showed a craking turnout with twenty of us at the Haldon Grill, mostly on motorcycles, only a few light weights such as myself and Claire, with three dogs in tow and walking duties at Haldon Forest came on four wheels.
Keith Roberts left us on his Yamaha FZ1000R en route to Liverpool and new member Graham Leggatt accompanied by John Rolfe went up to Bridge Motorcycles for some retail shopping therapy, Graham is looking for a new set of wheels.
I could do my normal ist of attendees but you know who you are ... lol
Great to see you all and such a good turnout.
May I remind you all the next breakfast is at Weston Super Mare. 12th November Chapter Breakfast/Brunch meeting. Rutherfords Cafe, Oldmixon, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 9BA. Meeting time: 10.30am for 11am. I hope your hungry !!!
Best wishes from Simon & Claire Anderson.