Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Nibiru a destroyer represents 1/3 of the stars?

Hi I have a very provocative thought.

I have a speculative thought.

When God said 1/3 of the stars fallen. Could it be point also to the real one happening?

Sun and all 9 planets surround it.
Now Nibiru has 6 planets with it, as from the information I got. And this is what I thought probably:

1/3 stars refer to 15 planets of our Sun used to be. 1/3 falls, 5 planets got out.
Now if compute everything includes Nibiru that becomes 18 and 1/3 out of 18, it becomes 6 planets/objects which describes Nibiru.

Sun gives life, Nibiru brings death.
When Nibiru comes, the accuser is thrown on earth, do you think that that accuser would get a nice habitat on earth? No, he would get as bad habitat as he had in the second heaven. The earth would be destroyed the time he came as he is a destroyer.

Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.
Revelation 8:11-13 (in Context) Revelation 8 (Whole Chapter)
Revelation 12:4
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
Revelation 12:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)

Re: Nibiru a destroyer represents 1/3 of the stars?

Hi Gimel,

Just curious where do you find out that there are 6 planets in Nibiru?

somewhere I heard there are 4 moons...

however, I believe in Astro Physics or chemistry...Molecule...Sun has 2planets'Mercury&Venus'in inner shell and 7planets in outer shell short of 1more.
Nibiru could be Brown Dwarf Star with 1planet Christ to fill up this gap...

To me Jesus Christ has ascended into Planet Christ literally and is in Planet Christ preparing MANsions for us and then devil with his demons (1/3 stars) will be chased out of these MANsions (1/3 vacated) and thrown down to earth...

From the video I watched in the post I today posted too.

I think this one?

:)

Gimel Israel
After watching this video I was almost falling out of my chair, this is pretty much convincing video if the video was not a fake one, then well I must say that the danger is there, it is coming, and it is coming fast. This year is should happen and not 2012 faster than you think and the current BO is probably that AC. Our redemption draws near too...

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Dear Gimel, Awesome Video...Just sharing your post link here too...
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=875809&cmd=show

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It seems that the RED Solar Coronal graph shows only 1 Bright Object while the BLUE Night vision 'infrared' Scan is rotating slowly due to the 'Geostationary movement of the scope' and so seems to the author that there are 6 planets.

What I am trying to say here is that the bright objects in the BLUE scans are planets but may not be those of the "Brown Dwarf Star" as they appeared to remain relatively stationary compared to the incoming "Brown Dwarf Star".

The COMPARISON of Both the RED&BLUE Solar Graph with Night Scan Proves that the Star Wormwood is very NEAR.

Looking at the Mar 2011 dates...the Star seems to be at RIGHT of the SUN...this is correct because knowing that Earth is at 90degrees(Right Angle) at Mar11 from the STAR at the Summer Solstice('Jun22') position.

Earth is rotating around the Sun whereas the Star is coming almost straight towards the Sun.

Currently Earth should be now in between the Star and SUN because Earth spins around 90degrees(Right angle)
And the SUN had just exploded in front of Earth...meaning The Star is almost Directly Behind Earth.

Yes our Redemption draws near.

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

Mike and Steven, from all information we have, it seems that what Ron Reese has said about the last 7 years has begun but the great tribulation has not yet begun.

This then confirmed what a lot of people said that the first 3.5 years would be relatively calm, thus makes people don't exactly know whether they are already in the last 7 years.

So, what I think now and I guess there is possibility that it is right also that 1/3 of the stars in Revelation also pointing toward the evil, 1/3 of angels in spiritual realm and 1/3 of planets in physical realm. I always believe spiritual realm and physical realm should happen hand in hand, but a spiritual realm is precedence of what would happen in physical realm. This is just like double meaning of it.

The earth would be like hell as those who rebels against the Almighty GOD YHWH be thrown out to the earth, and that time would also be literal Salvation of humanbeins, a physical salvation of humanbeings who believe in Yahshua.

As the angel of death came closer then many animals have been death throughout the earth as a sign of the coming of great tribulation 3.5 years long. The last one who would suffer are humanbeings. No escape from this catasthrope for all who rejects the salvation in Yahshua. Israel would be saved but like through the fire as the house would be burned down completely but he would be saved but like a person saved from the fire. Remember the parable of this?

So all parable could have double meanings, for our daily life but also for Israel and the Gentiles who believe in Yahshua.

Yes Gimel,

Could there be 4 Planets (stars) with STAR Wormwood?
Then excluding EARTH, there would be 8PLANETS from our Solar SYSTEM and the Total 8+4=12 and so NIBIRU bringing 1/3 of the stars(planets) down to Earth?

it is also interesting that the stars could be literally coming down to earth...

Spiritual Angels could come almost immediately because angels are LIGHT and Light travels extremely FAST.
(Light travels at about 300million metres per sec or it takes the sunlight to travel only 8minutes and 19sec to earth...sun & earth distance is 1 AU = about 150million kilometres.)

The Physical STARs would not FALL to Earth within days because these STARS (few AUs away from Earth) which are travelling at few years around the SUN would therefore need much longer time to reach earth.

The demons fall down and arrive on earth during this fall season?

6th Seal Event? Then 7 Trumpets...within 7th Seal?

Then few years later...The vial judgements would be the final impact of the interactions of the HEAVENly bodies?

WOW! We ARE Ready TO be Recieved by our LORD in RAPTURE SOON!

Agree with you that we are really close to our redemption. All of preacher, visioner have given what they got through dreams, visions that Yahshua's coming is really at the door. Many would look forward to 2012 while actually 2011 is that event. Only few knew about this and those few unbelievers try to do whatever they think could save them except accepting Yahshua in their life. It seems July 2011 would be a very important month.

From this video which seems to be taken from Satelite in Stereotype A place in Earth orbital, it looks like what behind the sun is actually elenin, but if this is elenin then it seems to be huge.

However if it is taken from the earth, then I would say that this is Mercury or Venus. So from where the film was taken is really important. I tend to believe this is from Stereotype A which shows the Elenin instead of Mercury or Venus.

you can see from this:
http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html

Dear Gimel,

GOD will shake the heavens and the earth...not devil.

Haggai:2:6: "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;"

Haggai:2:21: "Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;"

I still believe this Star which others called 'Red Devil Planet' is Christ who is LORD of hosts and will shake the heavens, and the earth.

This is a Star and not just a planet because there is Strong Magnetic Gravitational Forces and even Electrical charges coming from this Star.

Devil is not going to shake the heavens...devil will fall to the earth like the fallen ones in recent movies 'transformers' and preparing to fight 'the invasion'

movie 'Legion' showed a fallen 'good' angel fighting to keep an woman going to give birth and then other 'evil ugly' angels trying to destroy the earth.

This world is lying about this Star...called it bad names and 'X' like Christ was replaced with 'X' even in Christmas as 'X'mas.

The Star is coming on the 'Night' literally because it is approaching our sun and right now is either 15 +/- few degrees from earth and so not easy to calculate the approaching speed...if someone running towards us...we can only calculate the size becoming larger and larger and trying to figure out using ratio estimates...and not knowing the acceleration makes it extremely difficult.

knowing that the rich are going into bunkers which fulfilled 6th seal Event where people hide in caves makes it more imminent.

Yes Mike, you are correct when quoting that verses but that doesn't mean that that object is God himself neither it is satan but just merely an object used by God to possibly shake the heaven and earth. At the same time, that object if it is true as a brown darf just represents the judgment upon the evil, throwing him down to the earth causing a lot of misery upon the earth but I believe there would be salvation from YHWH to all the people who believe in Yahshua and I don't know how it would be done.

Found that in book of Job... satan present themselves before the LORD and it is strange that the conference 'meeting' was NOT held in heaven...satan said itself was from going to and fro IN the EARth, and from walking up and down IN it...meaning satan is ‘angel’ of EARTH?

Job:1:6,7: "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

also in Job:2:1,2: "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

I have always wondered why God need to bound satan 1000years and then release satan again…could it be that satan is ruler of earth? That is the reason that satan is bound and a stronger than he is JESUS Christ?

Luke:11:20-22: “But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man[satan] armed keepeth his palace[earth], his goods are in peace: But when a stronger[JESUS] than he[satan] shall come upon him[satan], and overcome him[satan], he[JESUS] taketh from him[satan] all his[satan] armour wherein he[satan] trusted, and divideth his[satan] spoils.”

satan is called the prince of this world...god of this world...ruler of darkness...in high places.

John:12:31: "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

John:14:30: "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

John:16:11: "Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged."

2Corinthians:4:4: "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

Ephesians:6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Could 1 third of angels fell down to earth(satan) and joined satan in earth during the days before Noah's flood?

Again after Noah's flood, there were still giants in those days which Moses recorded ...meaning there was possibly another smaller group of demons falling down 400years in Abraham’s times before the time of exodus...then 10plagues...Red Sea dividing...then God had to punish the city of Jericho again.
40years later Jericho fell and giants destroyed left remnant.

(NOTE: JERICHO CITY AREA was given to ISRAEL...implying DWARF STAR given to CHURCH?

Deuteronomy:6:10,11: "And it shall be, when the LORD thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not, and houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;")

Note also that King David killed Goliath, a giant, few hundred years later.

Now lets See Revelation Chapter 12...

Could it be possible that there will be 1x, 2x, 0.5x falling of angels to this earth?

0.5x means this last days whereby devil would be cast out instead of falling down by their own desire?

or they have not much time to mingle with humankind?

The Red Devil Planet Revisited

HOWEVER IT is interesting that the RED DEVIL PLANET with 7 moons could be this WONDER in HEAVEN...

v3,4a: "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth..."

WAR in HEAVEN...satan lost their place in HEAVEN...so RED PLANET given to CHURCH?

v7,8: "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

NOTE a strange Phrase WRITTEN:-
Michael and his angels FOUGHT...against the dragon (ALONE)...the
dragon(ALONE) FOUGHT...(then WROTE) and his angels...

Could it be that dragon was ALONE fighting with Michael and his angels and then the third fallen angels somehow joined satan later and fought Michael and his angels?

v9: "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

v10: "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

If devil was cast out from heaven...then that means the STAR is HEAVENLY?

so devil has no place anymore in HEAVEN...

v8: "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Note that HEAVENs shall Rejoice and ye(We the Church?) that shall DWELL in THEM shall Rejoice because satan is cast out…HEAVENs given to CHURCH as we ascend into this RED PLANET.

v12: “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

Noah's FLOOD was GOD's Judgment and not satan's judgment.

This coming FIRE will be GOD's Judgment too right?

2Peter:3:6,7: "Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."

Hi Mike I found something interesting from youtube. Did you notice the crop circle in Manor dated July 15, 2008. I almost fell off my chair looking at it. why? Look at this youtube, I posted here:

Then look at it in this website stereotype dated July 15, 2008. Note that Elenin is located exactly between Saturnus and Uranus, exactly like the crop circle indicated. We knew that the crop circle could not be made by humans but if this crop circle indicating the Elenin then elenin could be that destroyer (nibiru).

http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html

Now in this website, press the rewind button to the left to the date of July 15, 2008, walla you got the same structure of elenin and what NASA posted.

These two websited don't know each other and this is not coincidence especially regarding the crop circle and what NASA made. Wow really our redemption is really near.

Mat Yahshua takes us all home at the appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him.

Is this object different from Elenin? Because if this is not a moon reflection on the glass then this object should be different from Elenin because Elenin should be in the direction of near the sun while this one in the direction of the moon, but its position might be right decoded in crop circle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OWq36V3C8&feature=player_embedded

This one from youtube, if it is true I belive this is Elenin but then Elenin is huge if this is true ..... following what has been posted in another thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnfCeLeOS8&feature=player_embedded

I got it from another forum a youtube about a massive carbon star. I doubt much about this but just for your information.

Somebody posted in the youtube that this is the moon.

It seems that the Moon was so Bright that it looked like the SUN...fulfilling below verse...

Isaiah:30:26: "Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

This verse was in between RAPTURE AND GOG/MAGOG WAR????

Rapture DAY?
v25: "And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

MOON as SUN, SUN 7fold
v26: "Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

STAR & PLANEt CHRISt OF THE LORD
v27: "Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:"
v28: "And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err."

Rapture DAY? Glorius VOICE of Trumpet HEARD
v29: "Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel."
v30: "And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones."

Assyrian is Psalm83 or GOG/MAGOG WAR?
v31: "For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod."
v32: "And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it."
v33: "For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it."

Yes Mike, you got it to the core, now even I began to think could it this be true ... since there is a verse in the Bible mentioning it!!

And verse 27 seems like a celestial body would come near the earth, I agree with you for this point, even when I was reading it, it looks like literally there would be a celestial body in the heaven/sky that burnt like a torch (nibiru?) coming toward the earth!!!

I guess nibiru means planet of the crossing right?
the Lord's tongue is devouring fire. the torch is tongue of the Lord and not dragon...the planet is name of the Lord 'Christ'...

"Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:" Isaiah 30:27

Back to the core: Are you sure this September 2011 or any other time? I am definitely doubt about it now! too many dissapointment!!!

Dear Gimel,

Many many True Christians were sure too and many disappointment since...but are we looking for human's dates? or God's appointed time?

Not only you Gimel, I am mad ...for God is being tooo looong Sufffferrriinngg...you know what i mean right...just as we have to suffer longer...the left behind shorten days of torturing by Wrath of God/natural disasters and by satan etc...

What do you think instead? When would Iran have a bomb? When would the Middle-east war break up seeing Libya and Egypt the 2 are going to be plucked up by the roots...so could I have your guess?

Mike, this is what I have thought so far:

When it was near end of 2010 and early 2011 winter, I thought strong probability that it would happen in spring 2011.

When it is summer 2011, I lost my view of 2011 because time is so short to fulfill everything in 2011. I began to think maybe it is still years away ... like when we were in 1988 and thought it was 1988 while it still has time more than 20 years after that. The closest one now is 2012 spring ....

About Nibiru, we have no strong symptom that it is near, everything just a little bit off normal but still be categorized as normal, nothing really offshoot..., do I miss something?

And this is the picture of heavenly cities captured by Hubble Telescope?

Whoa what a great photo!

Where do you get this info, Gimel...it may be true as it looked like a Pyramid CITY...(NEW JERUSALEM!?)

So this is coming this year...are we expecting similar signs&events appearing again next year? what is the chance?

i saw a new movie poster this morning...

'the rise of the planet of the apes'

Why so hurry telling people about a rising planet of apes?

Isn't this A LIE n to prepare for the left behind after 'our RAPTURE event'?

Harry Porter movie poster states 'IT ALL ENDS THIS YEAR' posted before July 14...

Transformer The Invasion from MOON...preparing for coming of new technologies?

EVEN THIS WORLD IS BUSY PREPARING FOR THE RETURN OF PLANET CHRIST...though not welcoming HIM.

Last night I had a nightmare:

It was about thtt I saw in the clear night sky, two moons and I jumped around saying to everybody, look, look there are two moons, we must prepare to buy food and others. Strangely enough, there were several smaller objects too around those big two moons .... In short it was a scary dream because of the intense that we had to make and by the same time the realisation that the coming of our Lord Yahshua at the door...

Hi Gimel,

could 2 moons mean 2 months?
meaning the september 29 2011 ELEnin or EL-Enin EVEnt was forwarded 2 months ahead?...see my comments for earlier post Revelation ch12 fulfilled on 9-29-11...

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=877040&cmd=show

Could be could be Mike, and I am glad if that's the meaning ... :)

Gimel Israel
Could be could be Mike, and I am glad if that's the meaning ... :)

Thanks Gimel...your reply reminded me of this verse...
Isaiah:40:1: "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God."

Maybe a double Rapture...10days later or 1263.5days later...

You know Mike, what I hope right now is that beginning July 30 something should happen which extensified till the Rapture ...

Yea maybe if July 30 is 30th of Tammuz and 10days later...August 8 is 9th of Av...it could really be true that this means DOUBLE RAPTUREs...1st in the LAST day and the other in the same DAY Temple was destroyed. 10th day being the 3rd day?

strangely enough...
30th July is LAST day of the month of Tammuz and is the 7th DAY sabbath which is also LAST DAY.
8th August is the 3rd DAY.

however as for me...anytime from today is sure alright...

Now this is coming from my faith not my logic, I really hope you're right Mike, really hope it is.

Now my logic said: wait a minute, nothing has happened significantly till today, how could you hope that? You would surely do what you have to do this fall, don't think you could escape from that!!!

Now I like my heart than my thought, so I want it to happen because I believe Yahshua in my heart and I command my thought and my brain to obey what my faith believe in Yahshua.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/bruceb725-5.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bruce Baber (25 July 2011)
"My thoughts about the New Jerusalem"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the New Jerusalem during the millennial period? I believe it will be above the earth during the thousand years and not come down to rest until after the earth has been recreated.

Revelations 21:

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

I once did a drawing of the New Jerusalem and the earth to scale. The New Jerusalem was just too big to fit on this little planet the size it is now. I seem to recall that if Israel's borders in the future millennial period only stretch from the Euphrates to the Nile, then the New Jerusalem is too big. When I placed the New Jerusalem on the surface of the earth, it didn't work. The curvature of this small planet made the curvature of the base of the New Jerusalem longer than the 1,500 miles that the Bible said it should be. Furthermore, the troposphere of the present earth only extends 9 miles. Presumably there wouldn't be any air above the first few floors. In addition, gravity at the higher levels would be minimal. Finally, the earth's crust is just not thick enough to bear the weight of such a colossal city. Bearing all these things in mind, I believe the New Jerusalem will hang over earth like the moon (perhaps in synchronous orbit above the earthly Jerusalem). When the earth is recreated after the millennium, it appears to me that it will be a much larger planet and be able to support the New Jerusalem. The sky might just go on and on.

That will really be a pretty amazing thing to see!

YBIC

Bruce Baber

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

ALERT "COMET ELENIN IS A LIE" IT IS PLANET X WE ARE BEING LIED TOO.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven, I read today from prohecyupdate.com of disinformation about Nibiru that actually nibiru and planet X is not exist said the source: DR. Morison in that article.
All of these are quite confusing, which one is right? Any comments?

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/24/believers-in-mysterious-planet-nibiru-comet-elenin-await-earths-end/?test=faces

Hi Gimel,

I may not be able to answer your question fully and forgive me for rambling:

We know that the bible is the WORD of GOD so all TRUTH comes from the bible.

We also know that all disinformation(from the prince of the air) is rampant as the events of the world are incresing at a rapid pace.

So the best and most trustworthy information you will receive is by reading the bible and praying that the HOLY SPIRIT give you "revelation and illumination"

Sometimes we don't get our answers as fast as we like but we will get answers to our prayers.

If we are watching for signs of the Rapture, Return of Christ and warning our friends and lost ones, in addition praying for the PEACE of JERUSALEM, Israel and putting our trust in God then we can have peace with anything and everything that the world throws at us.

So my thought is that each one of us is to be in close relationship with God and continue to watch the signs that God promised would happen and to KEEP LOOKING UP because our redemption draws NIGH.

Through the HOLY SPIRIT we can pray for discernment and all the disinformation that the enemy throws at us to confuse and deceive us will not prevail.

Keep your eyes on Jesus (YAHSHUA)

Pray to be accounted worthy to escape such things.

Be a watchman!

God Bless

Steven

COMET ELENIN: HOAX OR HAND OF GOD? part 1

Comet Elenin: Hoax or Hand of God part 2

COMET ELENIN: Hoax or Hand of God part 3

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven
Hi Gimel,

I may not be able to answer your question fully and forgive me for rambling:

We know that the bible is the WORD of GOD so all TRUTH comes from the bible.

We also know that all disinformation(from the prince of the air) is rampant as the events of the world are incresing at a rapid pace.

So the best and most trustworthy information you will receive is by reading the bible and praying that the HOLY SPIRIT give you "revelation and illumination"

Sometimes we don't get our answers as fast as we like but we will get answers to our prayers.

If we are watching for signs of the Rapture, Return of Christ and warning our friends and lost ones, in addition praying for the PEACE of JERUSALEM, Israel and putting our trust in God then we can have peace with anything and everything that the world throws at us.

So my thought is that each one of us is to be in close relationship with God and continue to watch the signs that God promised would happen and to KEEP LOOKING UP because our redemption draws NIGH.

Through the HOLY SPIRIT we can pray for discernment and all the disinformation that the enemy throws at us to confuse and deceive us will not prevail.

Keep your eyes on Jesus (YAHSHUA)

Pray to be accounted worthy to escape such things.

Be a watchman!

God Bless

Steven

Well said! Steven

I would like to encourage too...
"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" 2Corinthians5:7

Maybe when it looks so PEACEful that the world so much feel the CALM...that the PERFECT STORM comes...SUDDEN DESTRUCTION after JESUS COMEs!

Thanks Mike and Steven for your encouragement.

I really hope that this July 30 or August 1, 2011 something significant would happen, the rapture of course is the big thing but even not I really hope something big globally is going to happen to strengthen our hope of the nearness of the coming of Yahshua ...

I read a writing about nibiru/planet X and this explains well why elenin is just kind of a moon of Nibiru/planet X and they are separated by 8 AU distance. Nibiru itself would arrive probably in 2012 while its moon : elenin would arrive this fall 2011!!! Elenin would bring disaster to the earth but might not be very destructive but the when nibiru begins to arrive in 2012 since early 2012 then everything tumbling down rapidly even shifting the earth possibly 180 degrees, big earthquakes everything. Elenin coming in this article would also cause destruction because of its alignment but not necessarily global but very destructive still. This nibiru and its companion elenin would pass the earth in exactly around 7 years.... tribulation time ....

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60725711

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/fay729-2.htm

Fay (29 July 2011)
"Newly Discovered Space Object"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi John and Doves,

Fascinating.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-trojan-asteroid-20110728,0,284121.story

Fay

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Wow! Gimel,

This is Great Interesting Information! I read the 92pages. Many insights within the author.

This confirms that Cometary PLANet 'Elenin' is not the same as Nibiru which is Star 'Wormwood'.

I have STRONG believe that Our SUN and Nibiru is of ELEmental compound of 2 ATOMs, Florine with Hydrogen

----------------------------

Hydrogen

Hydrogen Atomic Number: 1

Hydrogen Symbol: H

Hydrogen Atomic Weight: 1.0079

Positive Charge with 1 free electron

note: Hydrogen is the LIGHTest (LIGHT?) and FASTest element. (Coming Quickly)

Fluorine

Atomic Number: 9

Symbol: F

Fluorine Atomic Weight: 18.9984

Negative Charge with 1 hole short of 1 electron

note: Flourine is a heavy and slow gas

if we take the Atomic Number as number of PLANETs...

Our SUN is Flourine with 9 electrons
Nibiru is Hydrogen with 1 electron only

HF a stable compound which is highly corrosive but a weak acid.

This is electrically stable since Hydrogen atom provides the free Electron to fill up the Hole in Flourine atom

since our SOLAR system has short of 1 PLANET...and ELENIN is called the tenth PLANet...and it is so hard to detect this 1 PLANet ELENIN...then it must be true that NIBIRU is a BROWN DWARF STAR which has only 1 PLANet with its 8AU PLANet ELENIN orbiting as a COMET with burning tail confirmed by NASA's drawings.

Steven

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/nasa-envisions-alien-worlds.html

see 9th PHOTO...

NASA/ESA/G. Bacon (STScI)

Super-Hot Planet with Unique Comet-Like Tail
Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope have confirmed the existence of a baked object that could be called a "cometary planet." The gas giant planet, named HD 209458b, is orbiting so close to its star that its heated atmosphere is escaping into space.Observations taken with Hubble's Cosmic Origins Spectrograph (COS) suggest powerful stellar winds are sweeping the cast-off atmospheric material behind the scorched planet and shaping it into a comet-like tail.

If NIBIRU has 4, 5 or 6 PLANets...IT would be HEAVY and SLOW and may not be +ve charge like Hydrogen which has 1 free PLANet to fill up the shortage to Stabilise the SOLAR SYSTEM since the STAR is called BINARY STAR meaning there are no more than three atoms for stability.

Beryllium Details

Beryllium Symbol: Be

Beryllium Atomic Number: 4

Beryllium Atomic Weight: 9.0122

Positive Charge with 2 free Electrons?
This would not create a stable electrical compound with just 1 FLOURINE atom

note: Beryllium is alkali metal, 9 times heavier than Hydrogen

Boron Details

Boron Symbol: B

Boron Atomic Number: 5

Boron Atomic Weight: 10.811

Negative Charge with 1 hole short of 1 electron?

note: Boron is a gas 10 times heavier than Hydrogen

Carbon Details

Carbon Symbol: C

Carbon Atomic Number: 6

Carbon Atomic Weight: 12.01

Negative Charge with 4 holes short of 4 electrons?

note: Carbon is a gas 12 times heavier than Hydrogen

the 4 bright objects which the author informed that Nibiru has 4 moons(planets) is not correct because IT was the same photo and not new photo which NASA or GOOGLE-SKY had cropped OFF.

These 4 bright objects could be just coincidently be at 4 points around Nibiru when GOOGLE-SKY cropped off the RECTANGLE REGION containing these 4 objects and this does not prove that these 4 objects belongs to Nibiru.

However there is a photo showing 4 red hot spots around the RED HOT Nibiru and I guess could be ASTEROIDS shown as infrared light.

Since SUN was estimated as 5.99 or 6 times the magnetic strength of Nibiru...it means that Sun and Nibiru's Atomic ratio is 6:1 which is very close to Flourine and Hydrogen Atomic ratio of 9:1.

The ATOMIC Number Ratio of FLOURINE to H, Be, B, C is
F:H = 9:1
F:Be = 9:4 = 2.25:1
F:B = 9:5 = 1.8:1
F:C = 9:6 = 1.5:1

Flourine and Hydrogen 9:1 ratio is closest to the estimated Sun and Nibiru ratio of 6:1

Even The ATOMIC MASS Ratio of FLOURINE to H, Be, B, C is
F:H = 18:1
F:Be = 2:1
F:B = 1.8:1
F:C = 1.5:1

Flourine and Hydrogen 18:1 ratio is close to the estimated Sun and Nibiru ratio of 6:1

I am just trying to prove using chemistry logic that the IN-COMING STAR has only 1 IN-COMING PLANet with burning tail.

Thanks Steven for the wonderful information provided in the link.

And, actually Mike, you have come up with a creative thinking about this matter. However since I am not expert in chemistry I am just interested in the consequences according to your "theory" of chemistry.

What would be the consequences of that according to your theory, logically it would be a little bit different than the author in that writing and both are interesting to review .... and of course to analyze ...

Gimel Israel
Thanks Steven for the wonderful information provided in the link.

And, actually Mike, you have come up with a creative thinking about this matter. However since I am not expert in chemistry I am just interested in the consequences according to your "theory" of chemistry.

What would be the consequences of that according to your theory, logically it would be a little bit different than the author in that writing and both are interesting to review .... and of course to analyze ...

Thanks Gimel and it is true that I have quite different opinion from the author regarding the orbit of Nibiru and ELEnin.

He claims that ELENIN is clockwise and NIBIRU is 0degree inclination which I think differently.

ELEnin is crossing our SOLAR PLANe as shown by JPL and it is therefore not the same rotation orbit like our Solar System.

ELEnin is clockwise (from south to north)and maybe tilted at certain angle as shown using JPL and this proves that NIBIRU's elliptical plane is similar to ELEnin as projected by the same JPL too...because Nibiru is the magnetic force behind ELEnin.

NIBIRU's inclination is not 0degree yet although it is so close to our SOLAR planE that our SUN is having Flares, Sunspots & Coronal Holes nearer the Sun's elliptical plane every day since...

It will be that when Nibiru CROSSes the SUN's elliptical PLANe and cause the SUN to explode in the EQUATORIAL region that will SHAKE the 'HEAVEN's 9 SOLAR planets including earth.

Then the SOLAR WIND will BLOW the earth more anti-clockwise (east-west direction) that earth spin faster so days being shortened thereafter...as prophesied by JESUS(Yahshua). right?

yours seems more logic than the author, because I got the same impression when the author said that Nibiru is already at the same plane then out solar system would have been experiencing the strong magnetic influence from this nibiru and all other planets, but we have experienced the effect right now but not so strong.
We would find out about this when august or september comes and goes, really hope we have been gone away by that :)

Amen Gimel!

Hoping now instead of Aug/Sep...

You know in this early morning, in this Sunday July 31 2011 I really felt down because deep in my heart I knew that July 31 and August 1 there would be nothing happening ... everything would be as usual, as it is ...

Maybe I am not a good watcher, since I began to feel that I have been cheated by all of these dates come and go and maybe I should not be a watcher .... It is really depressing for me to see that July 31 and August 1 comes and goes without anything happening .... I knew it is not even beginning August 1 but I began to feel if nothing happening in August 1, so what is the meaning of those three in a row those eclipses? Tonight I am so depressed knowing that if August 1 passes and nothing happening that means all those eclipses means nothing at all ...
What do you think Mike, Steven, ...

Gimel Israel
You know in this early morning, in this Sunday July 31 2011 I really felt down because deep in my heart I knew that July 31 and August 1 there would be nothing happening ... everything would be as usual, as it is ...

Maybe I am not a good watcher, since I began to feel that I have been cheated by all of these dates come and go and maybe I should not be a watcher .... It is really depressing for me to see that July 31 and August 1 comes and goes without anything happening .... I knew it is not even beginning August 1 but I began to feel if nothing happening in August 1, so what is the meaning of those three in a row those eclipses? Tonight I am so depressed knowing that if August 1 passes and nothing happening that means all those eclipses means nothing at all ...
What do you think Mike, Steven, ...

Would Jesus mentioned Signs in Heaven, Earth and distress of nations which are happening nowadays and we are seeing them fulfilling in these DAYs and can we say HE would not come for us?

I myself cannot say I know ALL things.
ONLY JESUS can say that.
But as a WHOLE BODY of Christ...GOD said WE know ALL Things!

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730267?i=41526665

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730267?i=41526665

1John:2:20: "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."

HERE it is pural form of YOU and not singular form of 1 individual person.

For WE now know in PART, and so WE prophesy in PART.

1Corinthians:13:9,10: "For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away."

So WE as 1 BODY knows that JESUS is coming SO NEAR and SO Quickly and ONLY HE KNOWS the DAY.

ONLY when we are RAPTURED that WE will no longer know in PART but know ALL things, RIGHT?

So who is cheating on YOU?

Let God be True but Every Man a Liar.

Romans:3:4: "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

There are so many confusion regarding the DATEs given by HIStorians and modern dating technologies and Truth not revealed by GOD in earlier DAYS except these Last Days that makes it ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to know that DAY&HOUR of HIS COMING.

That is WHY I AM SURE ALL THE BC dates and Even Jesus BORN YEAR and YEAR JESUS died was WRONG all these 2000years and ONLY Revealed recently.

WE the WHOLE TRUE CHURCH WHO LOVES HIS APPEARING HAS SO MANY EVIDENCEs and WAS Revealed SO MANY TRUTHs NOW...

However, nobody seems to care (except only a few remnant here in this and in some websites) when I told them these findings because people loved what they believed and they enjoyed their experience and tradition.

Just like Jesus' 1st coming, Jesus was rejected when Jesus showed them the LOVE of GOD and Israel rejected JESUS.

NOW that we show Christians the HOLINESS of GOD, Church rejected us...see what I mean?

This makes the way CROOKED and so 2 WITNESSES has to COME down to straighten the PATH WAY...meaning we are already in HEAVEN right?

Luke:3:4-6: "As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;"

Malachi:4:5,6: "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Don't be discouraged our Beloved Brother Gimel who loves ISRAEL!
...hold fast to YOUR CROWN!
Lift up your HEAD!
Look up for our RED.EMPTIon or else RED.EMPTIness?
It is I.M.MINE.N.t (imminent)
It is sum.mer (sum or summary of our rewards?)

What is there to lose if Jesus tarried?

Is it a regret not spending time on this WORLD?

I understand your feeling too...feeling like Jonah right?

Hi Gimel,

Solar Eclipses = bad for the nations

2008 August 1 1st of Av
2009 July 22nd 1st of Av
2010 July 11th 1st of Av

Below is what happened in 2008
each year 2008, 2009, 2010 God is moving sometimes we don't see it all.
We know that each year that God has been doing things if we just watch we will see.

Lunar Eclipses = bad for Israel

2008 Solar Eclipse on the 1st of Av

2008 The world is effected by a downward spiral of economy that is still effecting the world.
Stock Market in the United States fell 777.68 points on Rosh Hashanah

777. 68 777?.......68??? Hebrew Calendar 5768

2008 Israel discovers oil off of Haifa: Asher

New International Version (©1984)
About Asher he said: "Most blessed of sons is Asher; let him be favored by his brothers, and let him bathe his feet in oil.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Moses said this about the tribe of Asher: "May Asher be blessed above other sons; may he be esteemed by his brothers; may he bathe his feet in olive oil.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And of Asher he said, “Most blessed of sons be Asher; let him be the favorite of his brothers, and let him dip his foot in oil.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Of Asher he said, "More blessed than sons is Asher; May he be favored by his brothers, And may he dip his foot in oil.

Oil in ISRAEL
http://www.oilinisrael.net/top-stories/zion-oil-gas-newsletter-october-2008

Since October of 2008 OIL in ISRAEL is increasing in available OIL to drill and refine.

So sometimes we may not always see the effects of the Solar eclipses for each year but in time it will all be clear to us that watch and continue to encourage, edify and exhort each other for the soon rapture of the bride of Christ.

I pray Gimel that this gives you a glimpse of God moving sometimes when we don't even see it immediately.

The world is collapsing and ISRAEL is rising.

Blessed be the God of Heaven and Earth.

Keep looking up to the ONE who is WORTHY!

Maranatha

Steven

http://thingsgodtaughtme.wordpress.com/2011/03/26/oil-in-isreal-may-be-immenent-the-dead-sea-is-the-lowest-place-in-the-middle-east/

oil in isreal may be imminent. The dead sea is the lowest place in the middle east.

I was woken up with a interesting thought. IF the earthquakes change the inside of the earth more than what they have already done to the outside of the earth, then this might occur. Channels inside the earth may change. Liquid could go to a lower place if new channels were opened. In the middle east the lowest place is the dead sea.

IF enough oil went there it would start bubbling up on the surface of the red sea. Gas would also be released. If Arab wells started drying up while the dead sea bubbles with gas and oil in Israel it would get everyone’s attention.

Prophecy indicates the Israel will find enormous amounts of oil in the last days, so much so The west thinks that the war prophesied in Ezekiel 38 might be because of the Arabs and Russians wanting to take a spoil. Anyway I don’t know if oil works this way, but its a interesting thought, from out of who “knows” where. Since japan moved 8 feet I am sure that the underneath part of the earth changed as well. I read a article recently that indicated Israel had the oil rights to this land. On a interesting note the bible predicts the tribe of Asher will dip his toe in oil. Their land looks like a foot with a toe on it. At the place of the “toe” they have found one of the worlds largest deposits of natural gas. Finding this amount of gas is usually indicative of oil .

Earthquakes like a woman in labor is one of Jesus signs.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/884/088/Elenin_Comet:_2_Assassinated_Astronomers_End_Of_The_world.html

Elenin Comet: 2 Assassinated Astronomers… End Of The world?

ARTICLE COURTESY OF WIKISTRIKE

The team of Wikistrike consequently and lengthily reflected before publishing this information of the more high importance. This information could involve media and human consequences irreversible. According to our sources, we discovered the recent and suspect death of 2 astronomers, which counted among most important of the world. What you will read is exclusive and these assassinations would be as the irrefutable proof of what awaits us all.

Brian Geoffrey Marsden was born on August 5, 1937, he died on November 18, 2010. He was an astronomer américano-British; he was since 1978 the director of Minor Planet Center of the SAO located at Cambridge in Massachusetts. Minor Planet Center, under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union, it is the official organization in charge of the data-gathering of observation for small planets (asteroids) and comets, the calculation of their orbit and the publication of this information via Minor Planet Circulars…

Al Rex Sandage was born on June 18, 1926 in Iowa city, Iowa (the United States), and died in San Gabriel (California) on November 13, 2010; it counted among the largest contemporary American astronomers. Born in an Jewish family, it converts towards the end of its life to Christianity. Sandage worked at the observatory of the Palomar Mount. This observatory belongs and is controlled by California Institue off technology (Caltech). One of the important programs allotted to the Palomar mount is the research program of comets and the asteroids géocroiseurs called Near Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT). the asteroids géocroiseurs are asteroids evolving/moving in the vicinity or in direction of the Earth. To name them one often uses abbreviation ECA, of English Earth-Crossing Asteroids, asteroids whose orbit crosses that of the Earth. Some of these objects being likely to run up against the Earth, they are the subject of a research and a particular follow-up…

The two men died of an acute encephalomyelitis. Disseminated acute encephalomyelitis or encéphalite post-infectious or encéphalite périveineuse are an inflammatory disease démyélinisante central nervous system. It is usually secondary with a viral, bacterial infection or with a vaccination but can also appear spontaneously. It consists of an auto-immune ignition leading to the destruction of the sheaths of myéline in the substance white, and present in this respect similarities (physiopathological, clinical and paraclinic) with the pushes of multiple sclerosis. It is a rare disease whose incidence is worth 0,8 cas/100 000 personnes/an and who preferentially touches the child and the teenager, the majority of the case occurring between 5 and 8 years. This fulgurating disease perhaps inoculated by means of an aerosol, very often arms used by the CIA.

The two astronomers died at 5 days of interval of the same disease, and which more is of an extremely rare disease. They were specialized in the observation and the research of comets. Death threats by the US government nothing to reveal on their discoveries concerning the trajectory and the real size of the comet Elenin, they persisted in wanting to reveal the facts with the general public but in vain. A few weeks later, the trajectory which is given officially to the general public by NASA will be obviously false. Work of Marsden and Sandage showed a proximity too much important. The consequences would be a bursting of the earth’s crust on the totality of the sphere. A true cataclysm. Half of humanity will be decimated.

Let us recall here that the physicist Michio Kaku, who had predicted the earthquakes in Japan, announces a world earthquake. The scientist of reputation, Michi Kaku, physicist, warns the citizens of the world of a méga potential earthquake. Michio Kaku decided in this direction during an appearance to the emission “Good Morning America”. He explained why there was very strong probability so that seisms of scale touch the planet Ground in several places…
He still explains that the ground is about to undergo strong jolts, a little everywhere, and affirms that the cities all over the world are not ready with this possibility…
More especially as several cities were built in places which it had been held better for some shacks of fishermen…
Michio Kaku does not spare its words: “People should expect to see disappearing from the cities as important as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Mexico City City, Teheran, Tokyo. Moreover, in fact the big cities will be most favourable to suffer damage. ”
Kaku concluded while saying “It is necessary to remember earthquake of magnitude 8.8 which took place in Chile in 2010! It was so considerable that it literally made deviate planet of 8 centimetres (3 inches); and since this violent jolt our days do not have 24 hours really any more exactly!

It knows very well that this world earthquake will be due in the months which come in the passing from the Elenin comet, which is not a comet but dwarf brown, a planet 5 times superior in Jupiter, which passes in our solar system every 3600 years. Its orbit makes it go and come between our system and that from Orion.

This planet bears much name: Nibiru, Marduk, Nemesis, Tyche, Elenin, planet X, Hercolubus, red planet.

Nibiru (in sumérien) the mythical planet. Babylonian and the akkadiens named it Mardouk, meaning king of the skies. The Egyptians and Hebrew represented it in the shape of a winged disc because of its immense elliptic orbit in the shape of spread wings. The Greeks named it them Némésis.

The apocalypse of Midsummer’s Day mentions this star.

Elenin is dwarf brown, a dark star. The majority of dwarf brown only float in space, which confirms that they are formed like stars and not like planets. The dwarf brown ones are not easily observable, since they emit only one weak radiation in the infra-red. And this is why, in Greek mythology, the Orion giant walks towards the east plugged by the sun… where it will finish by recovered the sight. The myth of Orion shows well that the Elenin planet, coming from the system from Orion, the large hunter, is plugged by the sun, because indeed the dwarf brown ones are almost invisible because they emit only one weak radiation in the infra-red. If all the myths speak about the same star related to the flood, because the Orion hunter was praised to be the only being able to destroy any life on ground, then there is to fear much and in the months which come, the end of the world could start well.

It is necessary to find refuge in mountain and far from the coasts. Made bunkers, reserves of food, books, it will be necessary to preserve all that you will be able for those which can, for those which will want. The life expectancy of the human beings on our planet is of approximately 60 years. It is very little, Wikistrike requires of all its readers to pose fundamental questions on their existence. Death is not an end, then flood or not, world cataclysm without precedent or not, live each day as if it were the last, are happy, are constructive and positive, because to sink in any case in general panic will save us at all, it does not have no loophole there.

Good luck with all.

Marc Bildermann for WikiStrike

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Thanks Steven and Mike for your wonderful encouragement.

I am still thinking that YHWH has a plan with the earth with those three in a row eclipses on Av1.

I found from Dutchsince's recent video that he captured a strange object (planet with moons?).

Hi Gimel,

The round object is moving fast but with no burning tail possibly because it is earth directed? meaning approaching right infront of the viewer?

Could those around be asteroids which are being hurled together with it?

If it is ELEnin or Wormwood...there should be Wings or burning as a lamp?

Whatever it is...it is a Good video. Thanks

Gimel Israel
Thanks Steven and Mike for your wonderful encouragement.

I am still thinking that YHWH has a plan with the earth with those three in a row eclipses on Av1.

I found from Dutchsince's recent video that he captured a strange object (planet with moons?).

Planet Mercury moving nearer towards earth

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Gimel,

I guess the CME of the Sun's explosion on 1st Aug 2011 has already caused the orange circle (Planet Mercury) in between sun&earth to fall towards earth as shown in the above link.

So the video by dutchsince...is this Planet Mercury?
I am quite sure it could be because Mercury was fast approaching earth

Pls note that earth's magnetic field orbit was greatly affected around 5th Aug and could this be the 6th seal event?

Mike this is from the standpoint of science:

When you looked at the alignment of elenin - eart - sun and earthquakes, many suggested that those are evidence that the cause is elenin. However, I looked that carefully again and note something that not in accordance with that premise: Now if elenin caused those earthquakes at time of alignment, why the size of earthquakes not increasing steadily while elenin moving toward the sun and becoming closer to earth and sun accordingly. There should be some logical explanations why the size of earthquakes not increasingly steadily but have been in fluctuation.
I am interested in what you were saying about the horizontal magnetic fields on earth. Could it be there is another object behind elenin (nibiru?) that causing all of these and fluctuation of earthquake magnitudes at the time of alignment?

I am thinking there should be something out there since all phenomenons pointing to that way. The time frame? 2011 or 2012.

Gimel Israel
Mike this is from the standpoint of science:

When you looked at the alignment of elenin - eart - sun and earthquakes, many suggested that those are evidence that the cause is elenin. However, I looked that carefully again and note something that not in accordance with that premise: Now if elenin caused those earthquakes at time of alignment, why the size of earthquakes not increasing steadily while elenin moving toward the sun and becoming closer to earth and sun accordingly. There should be some logical explanations why the size of earthquakes not increasingly steadily but have been in fluctuation.
I am interested in what you were saying about the horizontal magnetic fields on earth. Could it be there is another object behind elenin (nibiru?) that causing all of these and fluctuation of earthquake magnitudes at the time of alignment?

I am thinking there should be something out there since all phenomenons pointing to that way. The time frame? 2011 or 2012.

Dear Gimel,

You are very observant and more insightful than many!

Great that you see earthquakes are not many according to JPL because we need to see ELENIN as PLANet which spins so fast up/down/behind its DARK STAR(BLACK HOLE) instead of LINEAR 'JPL projection' approach towards SUN.

We have to see 3-DIMENSIONALLY in order to understand that the STAR is the GREAT MAGNET which is still FAR AWAY but the SUN is already REACTING along its EQUATORIAL region and so THIS CME(coronal mass ejection) was directly against EARTH's elliptical PLANe.

The ELENIN is travelling so fast NORTH-SOUTH direction and orbit behind the DARK STAR and then Re-appear few days later causing the earthquakes.

the recent earthquakes could possibly be caused by ELEnin or when ELEnin cuts the MAGNETIC Field Alignment LINE of earth and its STAR.

It is like a surge in electrical terms causing high power electricity or magnetism which affected the earth suddenly.

The earth is yet spinning away 1degree per day from the SOLstice which is possibly the path whereby the STAR is coming from and towards the SUN.

So the relationship between elenin, star and earth/sun is constantly changing and the rotational calculations are not simple constants.

Only GOD knows the exact formula in 3-D terms.

Mankind can only guess and estimate base on small quantity of samples or data collected recently.

the 2011 could be the time of 6th seal and there will be half a year of silence in heaven before the trumpets blown concurrently...

"there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour(year?)" Revelation 8:1b

It could also be 1 year 1 month and 1 day preparation for war? see Revelation9:15

So that Apr 2012 was the time of the Abomination of Desolation? which was half a year(hour) later? if say the 1yr1mth1dy is shortened days...see what i mean?

When I looked at this, it seems Comet elenin is pretty much "safe" will not cause any damage on earth.
Yes it has 0.2 million km tail(1/6 of diameter of the sun) but it will pass the earth around 21 million km, so pretty much far from the earth and the sun. No wonder many said this will not cause any danger to the earth.
Anyone else had any idea how to prove that elenin can cause dangerous events to the earth? I am thinking about it really hard since elenin nucleous still just around 4 km pretty small and now with 0.2 million tail long but still considrably small comparing to 20 million km and 30 million km.
In my heart, we need another equation to make this elenin really a big thing!!!

http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/08/04/diameter-of-coma-of-comet-elenin-exceeded-200000-km/

A few hours ago I got the first original comet images in FITS format, taken on August 1 (many thanks to Karl Battams, STEREO team member). Several frames was damaged, but the team believes that will solve this problem at the next session. I stacked all images by the comet movement, this has increase the singnal/noise ratio, see the comet with more “details”.

So, the first results. The comet has grown. Now the diameter of it’s outer coma exceeded 200,000 km! Of course, at this time we have only low resolution images, but they still allow us to estimateits current size. I want to remind you that the outer coma, it’s very discharged gas envelope, not the nucleus itself, estimates of the nucleus size has not changed. On the left picture you can see the comet itself, as well as the angular size of the Sun, if it was located at the same distance as comet. Impressive?

Dear Gimel,

I would like to explain that the SOLAR explosion or CME(coronal mass ejection) or Supernova...
should be the real cause of
6th Seal heaven shaking event...not elenin itself...it is the STAR behind which CROSSes the SOLAR PLANE...

the Lightnings (Electro-Magnetic-Spring)
between (Nibiru)STAR or Planet'ELEnin'
with SUN&Earth
should be the RAPTURE teleportation method
to bring us from planet earth to planet Elenin without use of electrical cable which has resistance.
God uses City of GOLD(best electrical conductor) to bring us in by direct LIGHTNING in the 'twinkling' of an EYE.

If you re-look the 3-dimensional model of the CME from last animation in www.spaceweather.com,
there is a current shealth which seems to be the ELECTRICAL connection between SUN-earth-ELENIN(star)

----------------------------------
I believe that ELEnin with burning tail is the 1st&3rd TRUMPET which turn water into bitterness and throws hail & brimstone into seas?

Asteroid coming with ELEnin should be the mountain that destroyed the third part of ships...2nd Trumpet.

Star(Nibiru?) behind ELENIN should be the 1st&4th Trumpets causing trees burnt, all green grass burnt, Sun, moon and stars to loose third part of light due to SUN moving faster? or earth spins faster?

Thank you Mike, I think you have opened up a new dimension of discussion. It is not about elenin but something behind it that causing havoc upon the earth.

Maybe there is a star out there behind elenin that causing it.
However, let's look at JPL again, where do you think the position of that "star" if exist should be? If elenin is not the cause of those earthquakes, then there should be something in alignment behind elenin that causing it. I am trying to find out about it and pretty hard difficult to connect it since if we assume that elenin orbits this star then this star should be in alignment to the sun and earth at the time of those earthquakes not necessarily the elenin itself. Maybe this star somehow projected its power to elenin, but how? To say there's nothing happening on earth is also absurd, we can easily say yes there should be something going on out there ...
I almost believe elenin is just a small comet with huge orbital line which is quite uncommon. There should be hidden star behind all of these strange phenomenon on earth right now ....

Hi Gimel,

I think this video or another one said that Elenin is ONE year ahead of PlanetX , Niburu?

Steven
Please share this with family friends etc..

God Bless

Steven

Nibiru Planet X 2012 - End Of The World 2012 Predictions

This Article click on the link has information about Elenin ahead of Niburu,

http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/timeline-of-nibiruelenin/

16 August 2011: Mars also enters the field. With the red planet still a bit far from the Sun’s glare, though heading towards it, perhaps something may be gleaned stirring in its atmosphere from then onwards.
Nirbiru’s magnetic field reaches the Sun around 18 August 2011, just as the Elenin object crosses Venus’ orbit. Perhaps solar activity would begin to erupt at this stage.

3 September 2011: Sun completely eclipses Nibiru, obscuring it from all possible view from the Earth. This also marks a direct alignment between the Earth, Sun and Nibiru. While we are on the other side of the Sun from Nibiru, the Sun’s magnetism may act as a shield. However, once we orbit over to the other side of the Sun over the course of the following six months, we will no longer e able to benefit from the shield and will thus be totally exposed to Nibiru.
11 September 2011: Nibiru will be about midway between Saturn and Jupiter’s orbit and even as Elenin reaches perihelion, from that point it begins to hurtle back into Nibiru’s magnetic sphere as it is hurled in that direction by the Sun’s anti-clockwise-rotating magnetic field. From this point, Elenin can no longer be used as a reference point for the leading edge of Nibiru’s magnetic field because it is falling farther and farther into it in a direction directly opposite that of the core, which is still moving towards the Sun and Earth. At this point, the Earth is still outside the field but it set on an inescapable collision with it.

27 September 2011: Earth plummets into Nibiru’s magnetic field. Still behind the Sun’s shield, so the intensity on Earth is lessened.
Elenin is flying between the Sun and Earth in an alignment that also involves the Moon, Mercury and Urnaus. There are other secondary alignments and near alignments that altogether create a grand conjunction involving directly or indirectly all nine planets in the solar system! Many things are lining up.
Below: the point of view from the morning of 27 Septmeber showing the alignment of Earth with its moon, Elenin, Sun and Mercury (and Uranus too, which is ‘behind’ the Earth).

Nibiru’s magnetic shell (painted red here) and core (cyan and white) should look about that big in the sky from 8 AU away if they were visible to the naked eye of the observer on Earth. Notice the ‘mini’ gamma ray bursts from both poles of it look like wings from the observer’s POV-like the winged disk or red-horned sun described and depicted by the ancients. The Earth is now within the outer magnetic sphere of Nibiru, indicated by the red hue upon it.
16 October 2011: Elenin reaches perigee. Nibiru increases in acceleration towards the Sun.

It’s coming!” thunders Paul Begley, a preacher at Community Gospel Baptist Church in Knox, Ind., in a YouTube video. “It’s on its way and right in the middle of the Feast of the Trumpets, it is going to come through and get in between the Earth and the sun.”
“We’ve only known about this thing six months, folks,” he continued, reflecting the fact the comet was discovered here in the U.S. by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on Dec. 10, 2010, at International Scientific Optical Network’s robotic observatory near Mayhill, N.M.
Begley wondered aloud what sort of physical effect the comet might have.
“Will there be some type of magnetic pull? Will the poles shift? Will there be some type of pull of gravity that creates earthquakes and tsunamis and volcanoes and hurricanes and tornadoes and cyclones and mudslides, forest fires? What’s gonna go on?”
He notes the comet’s nearest point to Earth will take place Oct. 16, during the Feast of Tabernacles, according to today’s Jewish calendar.
“I’m here to tell you right now, we’re getting closer and closer and closer and closer to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ,” Begley said.
In the New Testament, Jesus predicted celestial signs concerning the end of this current age and His return to Earth to govern the kingdom of God.
“And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.” (Mark 13:25-26)
“And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.” (Luke 21:11)
A Space.com article noted, “Internet rumors about Elenin began spreading earlier this year. Its approach to Earth was blamed for shifting the Earth’s axis by 3 degrees in February, precipitating the Chile earthquake, then shifting the pole even more to trigger the Japan quake in March.”

11 March 2012: A repeat of Elenin’s alignment with the Earth and Sun exactly a year earlier that caused the Japan quake! With Nibiru many orders of magnitude more powerful than Elenin, we can only speculate what carnage this alignment will cause, especially considering the Earth is right between the electriv connections (‘magnetic portals’) flowing to and from it and the Sun. This is also the closest Earth gets to Nibiru until perigee.
20 March 2011: Nibiru closes in on Mars and at the same time finally catches Jupiter in its magnetic net.

28 June 2012: Nibiru finally lets go of Saturn. The ringed planet had been in its magnetic grip for over a year and a half. Mars continues to flee from Nibiru even as the object, right on the red planet’s heels, crosses its orbit.
3 August 2012: Nibiru crosses Earth’s orbit. It begins to close in on us as its forward speed continues to be accelerated by the Sun’s pull.

20 August 2012: It crosses Venus’ orbit.

11 September 2012: It reaches perihelion to the Sun. This marks the most intense stage of the long battle between the two titans. Their magnetic, electric and even radiation (light) fields come into direct opposition and the effects of such a monumental clash will certainly reverberate across and be felt by all the planets in the vicinity.

27 September 2012: Nibiru comes directly between the Sun and Earth. Unlike Elenin a year ago, it is right on the ecliptic and will therefore completely eclipse the Sun. The Earth will not be very much at the mercy of this immense object’s magnetism. At this point and since several days prior as Nibiru drew nearer, Earth should already be tipping severely and abnormally as its north pole is repelled by Nibiru’s at the same time its southern counterpart is attracted.
16 October 2012: Nibiru reaches perigee. At this proximity of 0.232 AU, it is close enough to exert 72% of the magnetic influence of the Sun. However, it is likely that Earth will not be flipped by 259 degree but rather may be an equilibrium reached between Nibiru’s north pole repelling our north pole. Effectively, the Earth could be completely turned by 180 degree from its natural inclination.

22 November 2012: Nibiru aligns with Earth and the Sun. It will also be trying to pull Earth with it out of the solar system. This will be a literal tug-of-war between it and the Sun.
21 December 2012: The infamous dates sees the earth approaching an alignment between the Sun and Elenin, and Nibiru also aligning between the Sun and Jupiter-all from the same general direction in space. It’s as if the objects have conspired together to pull at the Sun. The magnetic stress on the star must be immense, especially with the combined forces of the two largest bodies (next to the Sun) in the solar system, Nibiru and Jupiter involved! Note: at this stage the distance between Nibiru and Elenin should be decreasing as Elenin decelerating while Nibiru is accelerating as it has just been flung out of the solar system by the Sun.

28 December 2012: the double alignments are perfect.

28 July 2013: Nibiru approaches Jupiter in what looks like a head-on collision course!

5 August 2013: Nibiru’s magnetic shell slams into Jupiter! This makes Jupiter the first and only planet in the entire solar system to experience the full brunt of the stringest and most intense magnetic forces whirling within Nibiru’s ‘inner eyewall’.
Note that this is NOT a solid on solid collision because the solid core of Nibiru, the planet itself, it more than 0.1 AU (14,959,800 km) away from Jupiter, which is still a considerable distance (almost half the distance between Venus and Earth’s orbits). Of course, Jupiter will try to put up a (futile) fight with its own magnetic field but with Nibiru’s magnetism being 41.3 times stronger this is no contest! It’s therefore a complete no-brainer who will win this match.
20 August 2013: Jupiter is trying to escape from Nibiru’s inner eyewall. It may be able to do so because Nibiru is thankfully losing forward momentum at this point. Jupiter, being the largest planet in the solar system, is the only one capable of at least surviving (albeit not in scathed) this extremely intense encounter.

3 September 2013: Jupiter is slowly but surely drawing away from the clutches of the inner eyewall, even as Nibiru itself crosses the Jovian planet’s orbit at approximately 0.2 AU or 29,919,600 km behind it.
11 September 2013: Jupiter finally escapes. This might be a good time to observe the damage dealt to the gas giant.

http://mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/timeline-of-nibiruelenin/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Gimel Israel
Thank you Mike, I think you have opened up a new dimension of discussion. It is not about elenin but something behind it that causing havoc upon the earth.

Maybe there is a star out there behind elenin that causing it.
However, let's look at JPL again, where do you think the position of that "star" if exist should be? If elenin is not the cause of those earthquakes, then there should be something in alignment behind elenin that causing it. I am trying to find out about it and pretty hard difficult to connect it since if we assume that elenin orbits this star then this star should be in alignment to the sun and earth at the time of those earthquakes not necessarily the elenin itself. Maybe this star somehow projected its power to elenin, but how? To say there's nothing happening on earth is also absurd, we can easily say yes there should be something going on out there ...
I almost believe elenin is just a small comet with huge orbital line which is quite uncommon. There should be hidden star behind all of these strange phenomenon on earth right now ....

Like what I had explained before, ELEnin is a 10th PLANet Christ which has a cometary tail burning like a lamp orbiting around its STAR[Sun's binary companion which is +ve charge and not like the sun which is -ve charge]

Lots of people are confused with the JPL thinking only in terms of COMET trajectory instead of A PHYSICAL 10th PLANet orbiting around its STAR.

Why no one saying PLANets 10,11,12 coming?
Why ONLY PLANet 'X'...'X' is 10 in the GREEK term.

This ELENIN is the ONE and ONLY PLANet CHRIST with earthlike HABITABLE ZONE around its DARK STAR.

And the CITY of GOD is possible ORBITING close to ELEnin too like a GIANT Satellite 'MOON'

The MAGNETIC FIELD from the DARK STAR is Altering earth's and SUN's MAGNETIC North causing wobbling and so when ELEnin orbits and cuts the LINE of interaction...the EARTH experiences EARthquakes.

The +ve charge of 'ELECTRON' ELEnin is sending the COSMIC RAY towards Earth...causing LIGHTNINGs at certain HOURs when the EARTHs spins counterclockwise around the SUN.

ELEnin should have been causing SUN-spots when it orbits in between the STAR and SUN.

ELEnin should also be the causes of SINHOLEs when it orbits in between the STAR and earth.

We have to know that a PLANet will not travel SO FAR from its STAR and that small comet will not be big enough to cause havocs on earth.

So the information that COMET orbit around PLANet 'X' is not correct...it could be a MAJOR cover-up of the COMING GREAT IMPACT.

Hi Mike, thanks for your response.

Since in my mind, elenin theory of causing disasters on earth is in dwindling place, then your theory that could supply a more vavorable explanation regarding the current events is better hold. The time frame might not be really wrong especially if we then try to connect this to your theory.

Thanks Gimel for supporting my theory or rather my analysis or logic.

Yes, we could be already in the midst of earth changing events and the dark star would come in by next year creating the worse period of human history.

This year is very HIGH chance for our BLESSED HOPE to hop electrically into CITY of GOD shown by Hubble Telescope...which was put back to use again, right? Why? to focus on a smaller area near the trajectory of ELEnin and its star so that NASA could zoom in to see more details?

Wow, Jesus is really coming as a thief in the night...STEALTH Technology.

World would not be able to know exactly how/when/where/what is going to happen soon

I copied this from Steven's thread but interesting to note probably this pointing toward your theory somehow Mike, a star coming into ours ...

Thanks Gimel,

I could not understand the strange Phenomenon...maybe the sun's ray was somehow reflected back on the other side due to magnetic interferences by the CME?

The STAR is not possibly visible yet because no where in the bible could we see 2 suns except the verse in Genesis whereby God made 2 Great Lights...

Genesis:1:16:
"And God made two great lights;
the greater light to rule the day,
and the lesser light to rule the night:
he made the stars also."

So the Lesser Light is to rule the night as in the SUNset?

Oh there are really signs (sounds like science) in heavens...

I just want to make for my own usage, all about elenin that is significant, I put it in one thread, so I copied this one from Steven's post today. Interesting, these are the current development of elenin, something mysterious behind this.

PlanetX - INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Air Believersunderground and HenningKemner 8-2-2011 - Full Show_xvid.avi

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Gimel Israel
I just want to make for my own usage, all about elenin that is significant, I put it in one thread, so I copied this one from Steven's post today. Interesting, these are the current development of elenin, something mysterious behind this.

Very interesting videos, Steven & Gimel!

Looking at the video at from the 2nd to 3rd minute showing lines due to long exposure or spinning of earth/satellite and the point of interest showed as the 'O'bject approaching earth/satellite at the same rotational speed?

Could it be that NASA found a WAY to locate 'O'bject by long exposure?
at a certain angle maybe 51degree?
at a certain time of the day?
That could be the way to capture an approaching earth 'O'bject, right?

just guessing

Steven

PlanetX - INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

note the 2nd min:15sec to 30sec comment in the video...I think this thing got A PLANet like ours...

confirms cometary planet orbiting around its star?

Mike, this video in youtube is like confirming your theory of Elenin as a planet and not a comet because planet has moons while comet not. Interesting and furthermore, a planet has stronger gravitational effect than a comet and moreover if it is a planet it must have a star, nibiru? wow this 2011 will be great ...

Face in Clouds caught in the 1min23sec...
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video--face-in-the-clouds-caught-during-storm.html

Yes we are seeing so many signs(science?) in Heaven/Earth/Mankind shaking events...and what more do we need?

Blessed Hope.

Even so come Lord Jesus!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/dianeg89.htm

Diane Gilbert (9 Aug 2011)
"STUDY ON ELENIN AND NIBIRU"

Hello, Doves! This was sent to me by a member of another discussion group. It is a very in-depth astronomical explanation of ELENIN and NIBIRU. According to the data presented here, these are TWO SEPARATE CELESTIAL BODIES. Elenin, which is now closing in on the earth, and will be aligned between the earth and sun on September 26, is on the leading edge of the magnetic field of Nibiru. Nibiru is behind Elenin, on the same orbital path, by a distance of about 8.0 AU (1 AU = distance from earth to sun, about 93 million miles). Nibiru is HUGE, about 4 times the size of Jupiter. Nibiru’s magnetic strength is 41.3 times Jupiter’s, and 1,000 times stronger than Saturn’s. The sun’s magnetic strength is 6 times that of Nibiru. I have yet to finish reading through this thoroughly; it is a 92-page document, and it is fascinating, worth taking the time to read it.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60725711

http://www.adamite.com/?page_id=2055
Caution: Here and there on this site is a crude word or two that I can’t edit out.

Comments on this page:

“Elenin

, Nibiru and the tilting of Saturn – very in-depth
I’m not going to even try to re-word this or take the author’s hard work away, I’m simply going to tell you to read this all, let it sink in and if you’re open enough – you’ll realize half of this has already happened and this explains everything going on within our Solar System.
Check it out, it’s one of the most in-depth explanations on Elenin/Nibiru I’ve ever seen.”

Enjoy!

Diane Gilbert

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/rays89.htm

Ray Schulz (9 Aug 2011)
"Planet X, Underground Bunkers And The Gog Invasion"

To the Five Doves,

According to Ezekiel 38:18-20, the prophesied Gog invasion of Israel will be accompanied by a great shaking, both in the land of Israel and over the face of the whole earth. In His wrath God will initiate two simultaneous catastrophes: an invasion of Israel, and a great shaking of the earth that will throw down mountains and steep places and bring down every wall to the ground. Could both of these events happen in the next few weeks?

There are two current forces that seem to be working toward that end: (1) the UN Security Council push to divide the land of Israel in order to create an independent Palestinian state; and (2) the close encounter of a large celestial body with Earth in the coming weeks. Yes, there is a large celestial body headed our way; that is why the nations have been digging underground bunkers and bases for years.

Click on the following link to read the full article:

Ray Schulz

Look Up! Ministries

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven, thanks for posting these information. Now, I really believe something is really going on out there. We have to prepare it. Rapture will happen soon, but many also have vision there will be some chaos for duration of 3 weeks. So be prepared for 1 month chaos.

UK has begun. Soon it will be followed by France, China, Russia and US.
I feel the lawlessness has woke up, it has started with UK and soon will spread to the entire hemisphere.

Even so, come Lord Yahshua, Our Beloved One, Our Savior, come and save us all ...

As I watched this video, I remembered of the article you posted here Steven, suddenly I realized, a masssive object is really coming in our system.
Listen how the presenter said there was massive storm in all of our outer planets!!! Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and also Jupiter.
Wow this is really something, because the next thing to happen is massive storms in all our inner planets including earth!!! And that will happen NOW, I mean this year !!! Beginning this September .... preventing Palestine to go to the UN ...

Yes Gimel you are right this is the year!

how could it be anytime longer?

Thanks to Steven for the many wonderful videos and great findings!

Even so come Lord Jesus

I am quoting this from this partly from this website:

For fair use and educational purpose:

Read with Discernment!!!

http://coupmedia.org/christianity/the-knowing-of-his-coming-1106

"Nonetheless, it is worth mentioning that on this roundtable discussion that Masters had with these researchers, Richard Goodwin mentions 19 minutes 30 seconds into the interview that:

· Elenin’s coma is 80 thousand miles long.

· Elenin has a nucleus 27 thousand miles across.

Official sources state that Elenin is 4 miles across. However the images of the comet show otherwise. In minute 21.36 of the interview the guest mentions he came across a link of a technical paper written by a scientist that submitted it to the Royal Astronomical Society where he states that in effect the diameter of Elenin is 27 thousand miles across. Amateur astronomer’s mention that Elenin is not a comet. Other key elements that Terral Croft mentions in the Master’s interview are that:

· Elenin is not alone. In fact it is accompanied my orbiting objects.

· It is not a comet but a Dwarf Star.

· Since 1965, this object has been responsible for earthquakes 6.0° or greater."

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/dru812.htm

Dru (12 Aug 2011)
"Try Again: Elenin - Fear vs Fact - Criticism of Some Youtubers Mirrored"

Elenin - Fear vs Fact - Criticism of Some Youtubers Mirrored

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/dru812.htm

Dru (12 Aug 2011)
"Try Again: Elenin - Fear vs Fact - Criticism of Some Youtubers Mirrored"

Elenin - Fear vs Fact - Criticism of Some Youtubers Mirrored

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Just to point out regarding the 3600year orbit of ELENIN which could contain errors and NOT biblical.

this pointed to EXODUS instead of NOAH's FLOOD of POLE SHIFT TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF GOD's JUDGEMENT whereby GOD Promised never to USE FLOOD again.

1) Noah's FLOOD WAS 4344 +/- 100 YEARS AGO 1656years since ADAM's creation which is 744years from 3600years

2) Could it be that the ORBIT of this ELENIN was 2300years and Christ came to live and die so that GOD's JUDGEMENT WAS ON JUST ONE MAN (JESUS) and NOT THE WHOLE WORLD when this STAR PASSOVER AGAIN 2000years AGO.

2.1) I believe the same ELENIN (Angels in HEAVEN) was slowly approaching EARTH...
before impact some ANGELS FELL to earth
while ENOCH was caught up to HEAVEN 700years
before NOAH's FLOOD.

2.2) Then the ELENIN came so CLOSE to EARTH
during NOAH's FLOOD...
POLE SHIFT...ELE...
those fallen angels were chained in HELL.

2.3) then at a certain angle whereby HEAVEN's GATEWAY
could be opened again...
some angels fell again
before Abraham's time
whereby GOD had to later Destroy SODOM and GOMORRAH...
some remnant left till David's time.

2.4) Then EXODUS time the ELENIN passovered
from the WINTER SOLSTICE and departed into OUTER SPACE...?

2.5) maybe ELENIN is STAR for JESUS?
But assuming THIS ELENIN IS THE SAME STAR
WHERE JESUS came to be born as a BABY...
meaning ELENIN was again approaching earth
at a point GATEWAY to HEAVEN was OPENED.

...2.5.1) The ELENIN came in FALL season instead
and so JESUS was born in DAY of Trumpet?

...2.5.2) JESUS lived 33.5 or 40.5years
and died during SPRING PASSOVER
when the ELENIN PASSOVERed earth AGAIN?
GOD DESTROYED HIS SON ALONE instead of the WORLD?

...2.5.3) JESUS ROSE AND 40days later
ASCENDED into this ELENIN
before the HOLYSPIRIT came DOWN in SUMMER?
Then ELENIN departed into OUTER SPACE
whereby JESUS started preparing MANsions for HIS BRIDE.

...2.5.4) so JESUS is coming back in this ELENIN
while satan would be thrown down this season?

3) IF Christ was on a DIFFERENT star and the ELENIN which caused NOAH's FLOOD was NIBIRU...then the ORBIT SHOULD BE 4344years instead of 3600years.

SORRY if my reasonings may not seem to be correct...

Other amateur astronomer found that Elenin is followed by Dark Planet / Ghost Planet (Nibiru?), from youtube:

And it is said that Elenin has companions:

Elenin according to this youtube is big:

Thanks very much Gimel for the video informations!

It suddenly reveals that Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near is realy what it means...

Star Nibiru is
NEAR
(8AU behind)
Cometary PLANet Christ!

There is another 'Asteroid object' NASA is tracking at the tail of ELENIN(The cometary PLANet Christ) which is the great mountain of 2nd Trumpet Judgement?Revelation8:8

The 8 stars that make 'Ghost STAR' NIBIRU look like in the centre of a CROSS
could be during the 'Alignment EFFECT' of 'Regulus' [KINGSHIP] on constellation 'LEO' ?

This is a SIGN which 3 WISE men from the EAST saw before Christ' birth >2000years ago?

WOW so many evidences outpouring these 'LAST days' confirming IMMINENCE...

Even so, COME, LORD JESUS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comet ELENIN august (zoom in)!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elenin, Nibiru Sept 25 Worldwide Earthquake! Sun Darkens, Tsunamis, Tribulation Period Begins

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANET X aka NIBIRU Behind the Clouds - ELENIN flickering in the SKY? Day Three Footage 7-13-11

The Destroyer Cometh...BEHIND E.L.E.N.I.N! V3.0

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/935/925/ELEnin:_The_Coming_3_Days_of_Darkness.html

ELEnin: The Coming 3 Days of Darkness

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Coal-Black Alien Planet Is Darkest Ever Seen
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/110812-new-planet-darkest-black-coal-kipping-science-space-kepler/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My comments:-

Even National Geographic news is confirming 'A.LIE.n' worlds and Coal-BLACK PLANet is invisible behind its STAR.

This confirms 1 PLANet orbiting 1 Star which has no light or absorbs LIGHT?

There are LIEs mixed with truth and readers has to read with discernment and understand that the scientist claims 750light years away so as not to cause panic.
Note the claim that the PLANet reflects only 1% of Light could also mean that this PLANet is 100x bigger or 100x nearer to earth?

Wow we are soon out of this world to attend our Wedding Feast.

Thanks Mike and Steven for information provided here.

I think we don't need to wait till September 2011 to prove if elenin has something wrong with it. We just need to wait till around August 18 2011, when an article that Steven posted mentioning that the earth at that time will begin to be under the influence of gravitational effect of that star behind elenin, since the earth will be inclusive in its 8 AU gravitational force. Let's wait five more days than now, if by that day, no extreme weather, no extreme storm, no earthquakes or one of them, we could begin to dismiss the elenin story. That is what I think is a fair approach to this elenin thing.

Hi Gimel,

I think this is the article section you mentioned?

The events of the world are quickening.

Keep Looking UP!

Maranatha!!!

God Bless

Steven

Next Few Months

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles from the sun. Then 24 days pass to when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. September 25, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn and Uranus in line for another gravitational alignment.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Not quite right Steven, but I think the content is almost the same. I read it from the article 92 pages that you've provided the link.

Since there is no pages in it, I could quote from that:
"Nibiru magnetic field reaches the Sun around 18 August 2011, just as the elenin object crosses Venus' orbit. Perhaps Solar activity begins to erupt at this stage."

We have watched some massive solar flare few days ago, then there will be another massive one even bigger than before according to this 92 pages article. Could one of this massive solar flare would hit the earth directly before Palestinian case into the UN? I hope so...

This is from youtube that says CNN admit there is a huge body in / near our solar system which brings come comets (elenin and companions?)

If this is from CNN, this is a serious thing ... wow I couldn't wait for our deliverance ...soon

Perhaps this is where this story came from?

thanks Risby for your comment.
I myself am wondering right now whether we should think of this "elenin" seriously or not.
Today is August 18,2011 and seems nothing spectacular has happened yet so I begin to suspect maybe elenin has no dangers at all to the earth. Because if it is then by today something should happen but since there is nothing happening right now, I begin to think this elenin is really a hoax ....

Insider Speaks Out About Nibiru, Planet X And Elenin Is He Telling The Truth?

by the way the day is not over yet.....San Diego article about possible earthquake ?

Also Psalms 46:10 is a great scripture to enjoy today and watch the LORD unfold the mysteries......

Keep looking UP!

Maranatha!!!

Steven

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Comet Elenin – The Heavenly Herald of Revelation 12 - A Specific Messianic Message Of The Coming Redemption Of Zion

http://www.inthatday.net/Watch/Elenin.html

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

COMET ELENIN NOW VISIBLE IN AUSTRALIA

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Thank you very much Steven, you have done much to me supporting my faith as right now I really need it as I myself not confidence anymore of something big is going to happen soon ... but you've made this life again ....

:)

Hi Gimel,

Thank you for your intelligent, and wonderful insights to this website!!!

We all are being used to share and encourage,edify and exhort each other and you my brother have been an enormous BLESSING to this website!!!

All the wonderful mysteries in these endtimes makes it so exciting to SEEK HIM in everything!

Seek HIM in prayer, Seek HIM in PRAISE , SEEK HIM in the WORD.

Keep your eyes on YESHUA!!!

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai

Maranatha!!!

Steven

Days of Elijah

NASA DATA ON COMET ELENIN MISSING ( MAINSTREAM REPORT )

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/979/200/NASA_Update_On_2012_Doomsday_Comet_Elenin.html

NASA Update On 2012 Doomsday Comet Elenin

Friday, August 19, 2011 08:13

It has been foretold for years upon years that humanity or the Earth itself will somehow meet their respective ends in 2012. Some have been saying that it will come as a result of a cataclysmic event produced by a meteor or asteroid from space. Some think it might come in the form of a 3-mile-wide comet called Elenin.

The world is coming to an end. It is a common and constant refrain, one disseminated by the superstitious and the empirically-guided. Oddly enough, the year 2012 has become one of agreement between those who follow religious prophets and seers as well as those who would believe that the destruction of life on the planet is more arbitrary and at the mercy of cosmic forces dealing with trajectory, time, motion, speed, and mass. That strange confluence of agreement recently was brought about by the idea that the comet Elenin, which is slated to pass near Earth in 2012, would not simply pass on by but would actually intersect the Earth in its orbit. NASA, in an attempt to debunk the idea of a coming world-ending collision, published a Q&A style article on Elenin this week via the Jet Propulsion Laboratory's website.

The questions came from the gleaning of queries that continue to pour into NASA about Elenin. The answers were fielded by Don Yeomans of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., and David Morrison of the NASA Astrobiology Institute at the NASA Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif.

The first thing that should be noted about comet Elenin is that the closest it will ever come to hitting the Earth in 22 million miles, which is 90 times the distance between the Earth and the moon. The second most glaring problem with the fulfillment of the 2012 doomsday prophecies is that it will do this on October 16. This year - 2011.

NASA has lately been playing debunker to all sorts of doomsday ideas. The space agency was quick to point out the nonsense involved in the 2009 apocalyptic movie "2012." NASA astrobiologist David Morrison posted an article to Discovery News in 2008 debunking the idea that Planet X, the often theorized massive planet/companion star at the Solar System's edge, was headed toward Earth to carry out the doomsday prophecy.

The Internet has become a breeding ground for conspiracy theories and fear-engendered (and -engendering) articles, posts, and videos. Not only does plenty of misleading, false, and imaginative material exist concerning the 2012 doomsday prophecy but there is also vast amounts of information that contends that the doom will be space-generated. Some note in elaborately thought-out conspiracy schemes that the world's governments have spent plenty of time and money diverting everyone's attention from Elenin and the impending impact. And there are still more who suggest that the Earth is affected adversely by the comet and its gravity.

None of which are true, says NASA.

Elenin has been a source of mystery and conjecture since it was first discovered by Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010, in Russia via a "remote" viewing from an observatory in New Mexico.

Information on the location and tracking of near Earth objects can be found at the NEO Program website, which is maintained and updated by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Thus far, 2011 has produced more discoveries of flying rocks, asteroids, and planetoids in seven months than in any year preceding it. None of those near Earth objects have been classified as being remotely harmful to the planet.

And as for a doomsday scenario for 2012, Elenin will not even dazzle the casual viewer. Morrison says that a pair of binoculars and a very dark sky will allow an observer to see it, but he admits that it pales in comparison and brightness to Hale-Bopp, which was the brightest comet to come near Earth in several decades.

"This comet may not put on a great show. Just as certainly, it will not cause any disruptions here on Earth. But, there is a cause to marvel," Yeomans offers. "This intrepid little traveler will offer astronomers a chance to study a relatively young comet that came here from well beyond our solar system's planetary region. After a short while, it will be headed back out again, and we will not see or hear from Elenin for thousands of years. That's pretty cool."

Cooler still: Humanity will be around for the next wave of doomsday prophecies...

(photo credit: NASA, Wikimedia Commons)

Sunday, June 12, 2011
ALERT, NASA: All Employees PREPARE! Disasters Coming

~ NASA's Bolden is mentioning particular parts of the US (the Great Lakes Area; The Gulf Coast and The West Coast). He's talking about how he was concerned about NASA's family prepardness after participating in a FEMA exercise called "Eagle Horizon".

Why even mention these particular areas? They know something. They're subtly letting us know.~~~

NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE! June 10, 2011

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Steven

COMET ELENIN NOW VISIBLE IN AUSTRALIA

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Just would like to ask everybody here this question...

The author in the video says ELENIN is 'MONSTER' and FEEL it is 'EVIL'...what do you think and what do you feel?

I think ELENIN is GREAT PLANet CHRIST coming BACK to take HIS BELIEVERS TO HIMSELF and JUDGE this EVIL WORLD.
To the WORLD it is fearful and evil, agree?
To the CALLED OUT it is hopeful and holy, agree?

Elenin The Whole Story !

Comments below the video:

The Video uses real science which happens to match with the Vision of John in revelation. You may call it a bedtime story or as some who lack faith would say coincidence. I choose to call it prophetic fulfillment! Have a blessed day my brother of Earth.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

ELENIN visible STEREO Behind 8-21-2011 UPDATE

ELENIN NOW VISIBLE on STEREO Behind HI1 8/14-17/2011

Comet Elenin is moving upwards towards the ecliptic plane and growing slightly fainter as it travels away from the Stereo B satellite. UPDATED 8/21/2011.

Note: The ecliptic line is only a approximate location.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.119ministries.com/the-end-of-days-series

119 Special Watch
We would like to bring to your attention that a watch is issued for an event that could be related to end times. We are disseminating a study that highlights the merit of the reason for the watch and encourage you to examine these things for yourself. This is not to say anything of certain consequence is on the horizon, but enough data has surfaced to warrant attention. Please click on this link to view the PDF file. If you wish to download and save the file, just right click and select "save file."

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.tribulation-now.org/

Seeing is Believing

Take your laptop or computer and do the following please.

From a web browser type in the following URL.

Google Sky:
http://www.google.com/sky/

Step One: After you go to “Google Sky” you will see “outer space” and the blackness of stars.

Step Two: In the search bar at the upper left corner of the Google Sky screen, type “Mercury” and press Enter. Again you will see only the blackness of outer space with a little devil like symbol for the planet “Mercury”.

Step Three: Next, find the little button in the upper right of your screen that says “Infrared”. Click that button. The screen will turn to a hazy reddish color.

You can now see NIBIRU, in the upper left quadrant of your computer screen. Please note that you did not have to press the + “Zoom In” slider buttons at all to see this monster. This view is from the perspective of Planet Earth. If you hover your cursor over the black ambassador of death, you will see the “coordinates” on the bottom of your screen. They are:

9 hours / 47 minutes / 59.0 seconds / 13 degrees / 16 feet / 19.3 inches

If you want a feel for how close it is to earth, I recommend you search on Jupiter. After doing so you will again see nothing but black space. However, to see Jupiter you will have to click the + “Zoom In” ladder slider about 6 times. Think about that. In order for you to SEE Jupiter, you have to ZOOM IN about 6 times.

How many times did you have to zoom in to see Nibiru? None.

Get it?

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Wow Steven, this is incredible, nibiru is there very close... and jupiter why we cound not see it?

About mercury, does it mean it has vanished by the sun?

Now I am really feeling ..... a bump in my mind and heart... This is serious ... you should post this in other forum too, to let others know about this before it is deleted by google ...

This is just a quote from Dr. Mensur Omerbashich'sarticle:

"The alignments were occuring at the rate of some 20-30 times per year before the Elenin crossed into into the Uranus orbit in 2006, and around 30 - 40 times per year afterward"

Make us suspicious that elenin is not a comet but a planet like what Mike has said ...

I must admit that when August 18th pass nothing happened, I thought everything about elenin is wrong but then two days later on August 20/21, 2011, two 7+ magnitude earthquakes happens.... next thing August 28th, 2011, something other should happen.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Could it be the current earthquakes, in colorado and in virginia as well as the giant storm irene was because of this elenin gravitational effect or as Helena pointed out this is the time ... with both two causing the same thing ... disasters on earth beginning this August 2011 and would increase dramatically .... till 2012 ....

http://www.tribulation-now.org/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2011/08/13/nibiru-planet-x-history-bible-and-today-1

Nibiru is 30 Days Behind Elenin
The 6th Seal is About to be Opened
Glory to Jesus it appears there is little question, the 6th Seal of Revelation is about to be opened. The supernatural confirmations are overwhelming. When you combine the “natural” speculation, with the supernatural … well … enough said. Time to be REALLY prepared.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2011/08/13/nibiru-planet-x-history-bible-and-today-1

Listen to internet radio with John Baptist on Blog Talk Radio

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Could it be that the reason is off dates because we are supposed not to align elenin but something behind it, nibiru, that means as we go into end of August and September 2011, there will be more earthquakes off dates ... just let's wait and see about it.

Earth Moon Telescope Pointing at Comet Elenin

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Thank you very much Steven for your information. I think the next test date is TODAY August 26, 2011. If it is in spare of two days late then we know that it is probably nibiru that causes this. Let's wait and see and keep looking up ... anytime it could happen now ...

Nibiru or Elenin on 27th August 2011 same thing AGAIN!!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Its 99.999999% Cometary PLANet Christ 'EL ENIN' because THIS is coming LIKE A ROCKET towards EARth.

This is SO NEAR and WE ARE GOING TO HEAVEN SOON!

Thanks STEVEN!

This is REALLY GREAT VIDEO!

I have tried exactly like this video by myself.
It is true, you type www.google.comsky then type mercury on search then click the tab of infrared on the upper right corner of your screen and walla you found a brown darf star, really creepy.

You are right Mike, this is not an ordinary comet.

Dear Gimel are you only looking at the area google sky didn't even bother to block out?
This UNBLOCKED AREA is the HOT-INVISBLE STAR many called Nibiru or Brown-Dwarf-Star...black hole.

Have you zoom out using -ve zoom to low magnification and see the left side in infrared mode?
you will see the BLOCKED OUT AREA of the COMETARY PLANET mentioned by many ASTRONOMERS.
Pls see my webpage if you have not...i have added the photo you posted as proof for the blocked out area...

Planet Christ @ Google Sky...before 2nd area blockage...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261

Mike, why they blocked it anyway?

Now I am really suspicious about it...
Something is really going on, ... because never I have like this before ....

Today is 28th August, remember that the last time earthquake happened two days late after the pronounced date of August 20th, 2011. Now the pronounced date August 26th, 2011 but two days later it is today ...

8/28/2011 -- comet Elenin -- Also, possible 'flare' off planet as other planet passes

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

What I thought was that when this object aligned between the sun and that "planet" then that "planet" erupted ...

Wow if this comet object or that planet is something special we should be aware by now because if the comet is elenin then when it passes between the earth and the sun something exploded should happen. Another thing, if that planet is something "brown darf" that another big problem too ...

http://www.spaceweather.com

RED SPRITES: High above Earth in the realm of meteors and noctilucent clouds, a strange and beautiful form of lightning dances at the edge of space. Researchers call the bolts "sprites"; they are red, fleeting, and tend to come in bunches. Martin Popek of Nýdek in the Czech republic photographed these specimens on August 27th:

Red Sprites Lightning Bolts down and then UP (RAPTURE?)

"Sprites are a true space weather phenomenon," explains lightning scientist Oscar van der Velde of Sant Vicenç de Castellet, Spain. "They develop in mid-air around 80 km altitude, growing in both directions, first down, then up. This happens when a fierce lightning bolt draws lots of charge from a cloud near Earth's surface. Electric fields [shoot] to the top of Earth's atmosphere--and the result is a sprite. The entire process takes about 20 milliseconds."

---------------------------------------------------

RAPTURE COMES AS 'RED SPRITES' (LIGHTNING FROM EAST TO WEST) COMES DOWN TO TAKE US UP?

JESUS SNATCHES HIS BRIDE

THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS!

---------------------------------------------------

"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ(Anointed ONE),
the Son of God;
and that believing ye(you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou(you) shalt be saved,