General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What the F**k's occuring!

Cant believe you so called HTFC fans slaggin Burry off after wot he did for us last season.
He,s only doin his job, you cant blame him for wanting quality players. I,d certainly welcome him back to Watnall rd.
Not Danny M tho, he,s a bit of a judas.

I spoke to you last week about Kinnear and you agreed it`s a bit harsh to have a go at him after last season,sunday morning you said he`s gotta go.Pot and kettle
Burrs` comment of I won`t be taking any Hucknall players then he takes Danny M and is after Rico is what`s got peoples backs up.
Check Leightons` comment on another thread.

Yeh & you said he was goin monday for 10 grand.
Dont you think this forum is better than the proper one. Controversy, **** stirring, back stabbin, name calling, it dont matter if you believe a word or not its entertaining.

Eeerrrmmm said Northwich put in a bid (aswell as Tamworth and Stafford),not he was going,I told you what he said after the game to me.Also told you rumours were flying around,thank god Mr.C came on here.The other forum would be the same at the moment with Danny leaving,Rico bids and remember bustagain posted on there aswell.I think the other forum`s better than this,even other clubs are changing theirs cos of the same things that were happening on here.
What was the keepers name on sunday,Ash,what??
I hope there`s no game this sun,don`t think I can make it.
Are you coming to Bradford PA on sat??

goallies dads surname is Wormal, so it could be same.

Barflys V Gedling Utd at the Newstead Arena sunday.

Cant make Bradford sat, We got the annual Barflys pee-up, got to be in Plough at 5 we are doin the tram run pint at every stop to town.

PS I give Kinnear 2 week maximum...