General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What the F**k's occuring!

A good result today has been overshadowed by what firstly seemed like rumours, but unfortunately now looks true.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/northwich_victoria/4087933.stm.

This begs the question, who's next and why are we selling our best players. As well as Rico, if todays rumours are to be believed, Toddy is the next out, and having read the BBC report on Northwich Re-Rico, why should we not believe it.

As long as a football fan is kept informed, and not lied to, he is generally a happy bunny, regardless of what happens to his team, is anyone prepared to let us know what is happening?.

PS. Is Steve Burr the most two faced lying b@stard god has ever created?

Re: What the F**k's occuring!

Well said. Danny Mayman has gone, but the thought of Rico and Toddy going does not bear thinking about. Rumours are very unsettling for everyone, surely a simple statement to clarify the position would not be to much. Why on earth would Rico or Toddy want to go to a side that will more than likely be in a lower league than us next year.We are now 7 points off the top!!!, they are more than that from safety.

Spoke to Rico after the game and told him he can`t leave and we want him to stay.
He replied "If the offer`s feasible he`ll stay as is boys are here"
I/we don`t want Toddy to leave either!!
Apparnetly Deano not consulted in the Danny decision!!
If it`s true about his contract and he was going to leave at the end of the season anyway then fair enough.
What does me is that our press officer didn`t know about Danny Mayman until most of us knew,one steward actually knew about 7pm on friday night!!!!That`s before Andy D!!!
The original question is right what the f**k is going on?????
And yes as the rumours go. Who is next???

Toddy,Rico,whoever PLEASE stay!!!!!

I spoke to Rico, Danny B and TK after the match and no-one seems to know anything. The common thread is that it is the chairman's decision what happens.
The players looked out of sorts today and the situation needs settling as soon as possible if we're to keep climbing the league.

well if the absolute worse happens and Rico goes, then I hope we get a bloody BIG fee for him. If Andy Todd goes too we will lose pretty much the backbone of our attack. Without them we've got no chance of progressing to the play-offs.

I think the main motiviation for seeling Danny M was to bring in money to use when the transfer window opens next year and since we already have a performing replacement in the shape of Mark Smith, I don't see it as a massive blow. Can't say the same for Rico and Toddy, tho'. Unless a league club came in for either with big money, I wouldn't want to sell the best players. If Rico goes, I'm also very worried that without his strike partner, Danny B might not be too keen to stay much longer either.

Just one point REF.
We got sod all for Danny Mayman.Apparently had something in his contract.

steve burr was offerd danny mayman and i dont blame him for signing him . hes not going to tell a thick supporter like you who hes after . the moneyies dried up at HTFC . Burries a top manager and will allways be welcome as will danny mayman whos been a great servant . all the best lads thanks for the memories.

I think its you who is the thick one, if you think Burr would be welcomed back to Watnall Rd. Money dried up,how, has the T.O.T closed, dummy this is where a good portion of the cash comes from. Danny Mayman would be welcome but he must be as thick as you considering he's taken a backward step by signing for a relegated side.

yelllows, from youre comments its obvious to see you are not a HTFC fan. Steve Burr(W@nker), be-friended most HTFC fans, and even said to them he was not after any more players from us...(even though the lying 2 faced tw@t already lied on that...).
I would like to see Burr at a game, then judge from how many cuts and bruises the tw@t had to see how welcome the blood suckin pr@t was welcome.

Who's up 4 a trip to northwich

Le Lion Rouge - please grow up - Mayman has been off loaded for one reason and one reason only.

The cash has dried up - your ever eternal Spring of money has gone - he was given to Northwich because you wanted him off the wage bill.
Talk to your Chairman and rant at him - tell him how disgusted you are at him.

We have just helped you out!

What as happened to the town!

Been away since Sept and looking forward to 2 weeks leave when i fly back xmas eve before i return back to this dump

Was all up for the 2 games against Alfreton whilst i was back on leave, but will we now have a team by then?

I have one think to say, Get my name down for the trip to see that 2 faced **** they call Burr! I say go to Burton v Northwich last game of the season 30 Apr 05 and watch Burr's half breeds get relegated.

Danny was going at the end of the season anyway,so if we got rid of him now it makes sense to get him off the wage bill.
Going to Northwich Cheating Scum Victoria was a joke though cos he`s hardly gone up in the world,he`ll be back in this league next season.

i THINK THE QUESTION IS, Will Hucknall Town FC be here this time next year - where's your new ground? your promised Conference Proper place - all BullS...

Oh don't you just love reading posts from crowing Vics fans
But let's look at the facts ... Vics screwed everyone by going into administration FACT!
Whats happening at Watnall Road .. we don't know .. FACT!
I, for one, will not join in Chairman bashing and, until the facts are known, I think it's poor form for anyone else to BUT think on .. where would we be without his input over the past years??
Have to take a deep breath and wait and see what actual news and facts emerge this next week ...
As for Burrtwat .. I stand by what I said this morning .. Steve .. do yourself a favour .. stay the **** away from Watnall Road !!!

It's getting a wee bit offensive towards Steve Burr here - he signed a player. So what? Danny hasn't been playing and we've done pretty well without him. Burr achieved a lot of success last season and despite the wranglings at the end of the season and his departure, he has NOT stuffed the club in any way. Players left because they wanted to go with him. Fair enough really. Simmer down people, it's not like he's just come in and swiped half the team. WE're doing well WITHOUT Danny M & H and with a fantastic new manager.

Oh to read this after all you lot said we were being mardy etc as ernie moss ripped our team apart to sign matlock players for you! Not nice is it!

I think you put it down to players wanting to progress, surely this is the same??? and in fact is a bigger jump in my view. If Northwich turn the season around which it looks like they may?? then the likes of Mayman are surely good enough for the conference??

Hope the money hasn't dried out tho, was nice to see you lot improving even after what happened, and you still owe us a chunk of the Danny Holland fee!!

P.S. Hope your well VOR not spoke in ages!

As I posted elsewhere Can't blame Burry for doin' his job at Vics. I am a bit disapointed though that Danny M let us pay his wages all season and then p*sses off soon as he's fit.

Yes he's playin' at a higher level for now. Should we find ourselves playin' Vics next season though I 'm not to sure what sort of reception Danny Mayman would get but, I'm pretty sure what kind SB should expect if this forum is a true representation of town fans feelings

I agree Frank - SB is doing at Northwich what he did for us last season - getting a strong squad together to win as many games as possible.
It would have been great to get a big fee for Danny but I wish him all the best cos he always did his best for us

Cant believe you so called HTFC fans slaggin Burry off after wot he did for us last season.
He,s only doin his job, you cant blame him for wanting quality players. I,d certainly welcome him back to Watnall rd.
Not Danny M tho, he,s a bit of a judas.

I spoke to you last week about Kinnear and you agreed it`s a bit harsh to have a go at him after last season,sunday morning you said he`s gotta go.Pot and kettle
Burrs` comment of I won`t be taking any Hucknall players then he takes Danny M and is after Rico is what`s got peoples backs up.
Check Leightons` comment on another thread.

Yeh & you said he was goin monday for 10 grand.
Dont you think this forum is better than the proper one. Controversy, **** stirring, back stabbin, name calling, it dont matter if you believe a word or not its entertaining.

Eeerrrmmm said Northwich put in a bid (aswell as Tamworth and Stafford),not he was going,I told you what he said after the game to me.Also told you rumours were flying around,thank god Mr.C came on here.The other forum would be the same at the moment with Danny leaving,Rico bids and remember bustagain posted on there aswell.I think the other forum`s better than this,even other clubs are changing theirs cos of the same things that were happening on here.
What was the keepers name on sunday,Ash,what??
I hope there`s no game this sun,don`t think I can make it.
Are you coming to Bradford PA on sat??

goallies dads surname is Wormal, so it could be same.

Barflys V Gedling Utd at the Newstead Arena sunday.

Cant make Bradford sat, We got the annual Barflys pee-up, got to be in Plough at 5 we are doin the tram run pint at every stop to town.

PS I give Kinnear 2 week maximum...