Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anti-Amhara hysteria

When I was in Dire Dawa a few years ago I heard that three Amharas were killed in chat tera i.e.chat market and their bodies were left there for three days.What a shame! Killing people just for belonging to a certain group is the worst crime that a human being can commit.From what I was told it could have been much worse if it were not for the Somalis who came to their defence.Allah bless them.
It is for this reason that Amharas should forget about civility and act in groups to defend their fellow men and women as there is no other choice.The Tigreans have attained superiority in our country only because they operate in that frame of mind.They are known for the saying that when the nose is hit the eyes cry to show they are one body.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Re: Anti-Amhara hysteria

I do not blame Non Amhra Ethiopians to be suspecious and hateful toward us (Amhra), after all it is Amhra dominated governemnts who mass genocided hundereds of thousands of innocent oromos and stolen Oromos land (Shewa province Included Addis Abeba).
Not only, that The Amhra dominated governemnts is also responsible for the mass genocidation of more than million eritreans and hnderereds of thousands of Tigreans for the last 40 years only.

Email: Getachew@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc