Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: where are the somali-ethios in this forum

hello all,

why is everyone so scared of this organization(onlf) oh i get it. it is because no peace plan without our organization's participation would be viable. all this ESDC crap will come to an end pretty soon.lets see the Dr.shirdons and harar's go to run the ogaden region...and i was coming to think that Samal was a rational and articulate person but you so called young mind is being swayed by the Shirdons....beware...you Somali ethiopian for Democracy(SED) groups.SED shall not bow down to ESDC and shall remain an independent party as is.

as for ONLF we won't discuss with meles unless ofcourse there is a third party involved....the saying goes" you fool me once i shame on you but fool me twice shame on me" so meles cannot fool us this time around.

Harar,
why are you raving about OLF will be the next prime minster, do you know that the Oromo;s are our enemies , they are the ones taking our land and the tplf regime is using them to undermind us. u need to start to think before you say crap.......

onlf for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DR shirdon you might meet with Meles and discuss what you wish , but wishful thinking will not take you nowhere. Meles needs peace with Somali people which is tied to ONLF agenda. ONLF is the backbone of Somali Ethiopian in essence. For instance the Ogaden tribe lives in 75% of the land, they are probably third larges ethinc group in Ethiopia next only to Oromo and Amhara.

You and Harar blame CUD and ONLF of being narrow minded and ethinic based. But you forget that CUD regardless of their short coming enjoy the undivided support of all Amhara and other Ethiopians. Futhermore, by associative deduction you have an issue with OLF too. Meles needs the narrow minded groups you disdain more than reassuring wisp of cadres.
I wish you good luck with you wishful whispers

Nomad,

Ibrahim is looking for a post in Meles's government. He has been eyeing a second secretary position in the Embassy. He has sold his soul and now he wants to sell the Somali Ethiopians interest.

Ankasa Doro

Hi all,

i am sort of new to this forum but would like to drop in my 2cents regarding this discussion here.

i like the fact that you are all so enthusiastic about the somali cause however the approaches you are taking are absolutly wrong. What is this name calling and ethnic bias.

Onlf for life, it is ok to be an onlf memeber however,threatning others who are out of their own goodwill trying to help our people is absolutly wrong. mind you no somali qabiil is inferior to any other and that same person you are threating has family too..........don't forget that.

As for nomad, Oganden qabiil doesn't have 75% of the land in somali region.there are many other qabiils that aren't ogaden:bertera,issaq,shekash,abesguul.....etc,,,,,so brother lets tone it down with the qabiil stuff would you?

lets keep it clean and have a civil discussion.

Hi all,
Please, Read and wahaa tatuu
http://radioxoriyo.com/phpfusion/news.php?readmore=144

http://www.radioxoriyo.com/phpBB2.0.14/phpBB2/index.php
http://www.radioxoriyo.com/Calanka_labisan.htm
http://radioxoriyo.com/phpfusion/news.php

Email: aarlibax@yahoo.com

City: Harar

Jigjiga I think you are from Somalia, 99% are Absame 1% Isa. 0% other

Email: aarlibax@yahoo.com

City: Harar

arlibax,

What the hell is absame.....you narrow minded son of a ********* there is no such thing as absame: where did you forget the other somalis......guy like you i know............who aren't ogaden but want to be a tabadiliif to ogaden.............the hell with you....

Makiel,

ONLF for life has put together good starting point, can we discuss it without name calling on both sides.

Think about it, exchange of ideas are more productive and better than, pure insults. I understand why the ONLF is fighting for, I also know that, alot of Ethiopians don't know why? My question to you all is, can we find a commond grounds as our starting point? I am looking forward to a civil-discussion from you all.

Test