Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Things are falling apart

Hmmm?

Interesting, usually at this particular interesting time, it is the Amhara's who are most hated, WHY?!?!?

Because they mostly voted Meles out of office!! The CUD is blames as an Amhara Organization by Meles and Co...when tha is not the case...WHY??? They have NOT voted for EPRDF.

Oromos/Tigrays/Guraghes as of late have been called and labled AMHARAS!!! WHY???? In teklehaimanot Tigrays voted for CUD, UEDF UNSEATED Oromoias president among others...even popular Oromo politicians in Addis are being called Neftegna objects by WHO??? EPRDF officials....WHY??? They are against eprdf!!!

BOTTOM LINE:

1) CUD is not only amhara but tigreans are there, oromos are there and others.

2) TPLF/EPRDF is panicking as their ethnic automatic hate of division is NOT working on CUD supporter despite their ethnic, making woyane supporter even mad!

3) This means that eprdf is losing the tigray base, amhara base it had orgionally, the oromo base as CUD is planning to struggle for the oromo about a month ago, that is why Meles is talking with OLF (as if the majority or Oromos support OLF!!?!?! ha!)

4) Woyane supporter in this forum and elsewhere are knowingly using ethnic tribalism to all subject and to hide woyanes weaknesses and indirectly their own, this is sad, it makes you sad!

Amhara has not been in power since Menelik time people and you know this...Haile Selassie and Derg are not Amhara nor had only amhara people in their administration, if you think so, you are a LIAR like your master Meles. But I will enjoy and the world will enjoy Meles'ideas of hate as the Ethiopian people regardless of their oppression unite agaist this tyrant and watch him tumble down along with his supporters in Ethiopia and in the diaspora!!!

INDEED, THINGS ARE FALLING APART!!!

PEACE!

Re: Things are falling apart

FALLING APART IN DEED!!!

In 1979 there were two evenly matched organizations in eritrea.

Russia(USSR) and e.germany brought negotions between derg and eritrean organizations.
ethiopia and eritrea to have a confederation was fully accepted by one oraganization and close to accepting by the other.
Derg decided that these eritreans are accepting this because they are weak, so he went for a military campaign instead.

The rest is history.

You never learn from history my friend.
EPRP said the same of TPLF
EDU said the same of TPLF
TLF said the same of TPLF
Derg said the same of TPLF
Shaebia said the same of EPRDF

They all concluded that the organization is negotiating because its weak.
Respect and understand the culture. Meles is not of zeraf and gurra culture. He is polite and civil, which is always mistaken for weakness.
If I were against EPRDF, i would tremble when they accept negotiations and approch the matter with civility and humility.

CUD of course is of the Derg and Shaebia culture of arrogant, pompous type.