Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Things are falling apart

People,

It is becoming too obvious that things are falling apart around EPRDF> First UK, then EU and then the US one after another rebucked Meles in public.

Meles is getting desperate and paranoid. I hear, for example, Tedy's concert was canceled at the order of EPRDF police state. EPRDF is so scared that any thing can trigger a big wave. Yesterday it was demonstration. Today it is conert. Tomorrow it would be scocer games and churches and mosques. Then it would be more than four people cannot assemble. Meles feels the rope is tightening around his neck. Please do not be surprised Meles joins some of his old Ministers by filing for political asylum and staying behind in the US.

Aba Paulos aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Yimer Ali

Re: Things are falling apart

Nebelbal,

He is only a singer. Why are you scared of his songs. You keep saying Non Amarah Ethiopians, does this include all those who speak Amharic? You people keep forgeting Addis Ababa is a home to every Ethiopian and overseas residents. This city have voted CUD, does this mean evry single person in AA is Amarah? get your facts right. I know you people are geard-up against the Amarah people, but the more you try the more all ethiopian are going to unite.

Why have your forces broken into the ONC HQ??????

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA

Sheraton is a private business and they can invite/not invite any one they choose. This is the sprit of free enterprise.

Email: dire@hotmail.ca

City: toronto

Moron,

The party was canceled by EPRDF police not by the Sheraton. Tedy had a contract and Sheraton cannot cancel at the last minute. Otherwise they will be sued for 10 million dollars.

Anaksa Doro

Sharaton Hotel private enterprise, and have absolute right to cancel The anti-peace agitprop(Teedy) who ever his name is.
Teedy was not only geting canceled by Sharation hotel and other big hotels, he was also the most disputed in ethiopia. After all, Teedy have insulted Ethipias majority (Non Amhra Ethiopians) in his music, how do expect these peace loving ethiiopias Majority (Non Amhera Ethiopians) to bear with such hate mongering musician ?

Email: Zelalem@yahoo.com

City: Maryland

To Ankasa Doro,

I will not resort to name-calling.

I have a couple questions for you, where did you get this information? Is this a fact or hearsay? If EPRDF stopped him from attending this concert may be they have a good reason. Let us not judge before getting enough information.

All I am saying is question, question until you get to the truth. Do not blindly accept what some one tells you.

Who in gods name is TEEDY? You guys have lost the plot?

Are you saying Amarahs are not Ethiopians and are not entitled to celebrale the new year as they wish? If the Amars hate others, why did they bring Jemaicans to Ethiopia and made it more multi-ethnic. While on the other hand TPLF have kicked the Eritreans out of Ethiopia. Now tell me who's bad?

Blaming Amarahs is not going to delete all the wrong you people have done in the last 14 years.

Let us hope the new year will establish a true democracy in ethiopia.

Love to Ethiopia

Like you said if Amharas are upset about Teddy, well they have every right to go to other venues for entertainment.
But let us not politicize the issue.

For gods sake this is just a new years party, do you think 90% of Ethiopians care about this.

Ethiopia breaking aparty because of Amhras ignorance and mass genocidal crime.

Eritreans left Ethiopia, because for the last 200 years of Amhra domination of Ethiopia, The Amhra tribalist kings and Amhra dominated governemnts mass genocided Oromos,Tigreans,eritreans and other Non Amhra Ethiopians.

Email: Bya@Hotmail.com

City: Washington Dc.

Geramej,

It is a fact that it was canceled by EPRDF. Why are you saying that if EPRDF canceled it they must have a reason. Of course they have a reason. The same reason that they killed 42 peaceful opposition. They do not like people that do not support them, especially when they feel that the gatherining may turn into anti-government sentiment. You are a moron.

Ankasa Doro

If people cannot leave chairs they used in good order as they found them, if event organizers cannot be responsible for safety and security of an event; how do you expect Sheraton to damage its good name for the sake of some hooligans.

Sheraton has a good name to protect.

Awalom,

The party was canceled before it started. How can you blame people for disorderly conduct and moving chairs around before they even get in the room. You are a mercinery. And a moron, too.

Ankasa Doro aka
Aba Paulos

It has happened in another conference hall already.
I don't expect hooligans to behave any different.
Have you seen the english soccer hooligans. They behave the same wether in england or in italy.

Why don't we ignore this woyanes?

Mina and others, don't waste your time for these nonsense people. They are just spiting what their master legesse=meles, and yewere minster told them how to say it. They are just slave.

Let us just ignore them and they will suffocate from their own unfounded history of their own democracy. No waste of time for these loosers.

I’ve noticed, ever since Meles lost the election the Woyanes have been blaming the Amharas like never before. I heard from a friend who recently returned from Ethiopia that the people in Ethiopia are aware of Meles and Co. lies and their efforts to create problems between ethnic groups and they are taking everything with the grain of salt. The Woyanes are aware of their crimes of racism, torture, robbery and killings. And it is their desperate move to shift their guilt to someone who has not been in power for more than 33 years. They are GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! Soon it will be in the open just like Hitler’s crime. SHAME!

Out of the Ten Commandments the Woyanes have broken at least four them:

Thou shall to kill.
Thou shall not steal.
Thou shall not bear false witness.
Thou shall not covet.

I am no sychologist, however, everybody on this trend sounds the same person by different names. What's happening on this planet?

For all those who can't think of any thing other than Amhara....
Teddy Afro doesn't belong to the "Amhara category". Can you think of some other reason? Try again!

Sorry, I meant to say: Thou shall not Kill.

If TPLF cadres feel that Tedy is worrisom and needs to be stopped, the prosepct of of what TPLF and Co. are up to is scary. This young singer is one whom I saw is singing crossing every boundary political/social/religious/ethnic. When they find that he is too young to be derg, they call him Amhara, when they learn he isn't they call him sympathizer. where do they stop? A million coipy of his lates album, I heard was sold in the first week it was released in a country where less than 10% of the population own tape recorders, the highest owners being the people of Hararge region. They now come and tell us he is hated by Ethiopian people. what shameless creatures.

N.B. I amnot still quite sure about the exact reason why he he was refused, but we know that his song has been banned from public radio and TV and this news was on a local paper (cyber ethio). My response here is adressed to those who litter the forum with their filthy accuastions of all sorts.

Don't mix religion and politics. Politics is for the here and now, sometimes dirty.
Religion is for the here after and should always be left clean.
Unless of course you're from Ayatollah robertson type or Reverend Khumeini.

where is the Mix Mr TPLF propaganda chief officer? From which book are you reading?

somebody put the ten cmmandments.
Thats not a mix for you?
TPLF is careful not to use irresponsible campaign slogans. Its just the culture of tolerance and civility, as opposed to hooliganism.

where did you get this hooliganism? I tell you it is a brand new vocabulary among the many hatched in your office. Did it also have its origion from the big boss like "the good lady", "Garbage" etc.What is wrong with dergi/Amahra/chauvinist/hater etc. Did they go out of fashion? I wouldn't be surpised if I see it used by many other propaganda officers.

I am not talking about the campaign, I am talking what you and your calleagues are posting here and every where. I am talking what Bereket and his mouth pieces ETV/WAlta etc are talking now. About this "Tigre" scare politics, it was EPRDF who played the dirtiest politics of all" "Interhamwee talk", Which apparently we re no wrealizing that it is more than words now. After all the scare politcs of "Tigre being a victim", one fact remains for everyone and teh whole world to see: Agazi: composed of mainly Tgirgna speeking TPLF affiliated forces have killed tens of mutiethnic Addis residents by the order of meles who is the head of TPLF. No single stone has been thrown by any Ethiopian to attack Attack individuals based on their ethnicity or their property has been damaged.

I hope, this won't be taken as a recommendation to stage another Hawzeen in Addis. God, save us!!!

I am not aware of the so called go to.. by CUD, but it is mundane compared to Meles's Interhamwee propaganda and acts. After allhe still calims that they haven't yet come out of teh jungles. In that case, I see nothing worng to tell them to go back to the jungles. For us, majority of Ethiopians, EPRDF=TPLF whose base is in Tigray where they won 100%. So, what is a big deal if they are told to go back to your base? Isn't that where TPLF leader going to be stationed when he is ousted from PM?

Jadu,

Welcome back. Please ignore Awalom. TPLF seems to understand that Ibrahim and gebrefenafent have lost. A new breed of tribal looters have now invaded this forum. ER, Awalom needs to be banned. All he does is provoke ethnic hatred. Just ban the basstard.

Joro Tebi

Melles called CUD interhamwee, when they campaigned and sloganeered in the pre-vote demonstartions shawl himself: We will send them home - and the cadre took it further to mekelle.
Believe it or not the exact slogan was used, word for word by the interhamwee. You can check it or read what the ruandan professor arrested in Canada (now sent to the hague to avoid death penalty) campaigned.

If thats small potatoe for you, then we have a very different perception.
In advanced countries there is something called taboo, with our anscestors also there is something called newr, which is the same. CUD was so hungry for taking over by any means power that they had a coup prepared before the voting. Then evrything went out of cynch.

Campaigns are dirty, but one should never denigrate (like CUD did in somali state)or hate (tigre), people that you wish to govern. You can gain power in Addis through chaos and mayhem, but there wont be a country to govern.
Thats the reality on the ground. CUD will not have legitmacy outside of majority in Addis.

Friends,
Don't let little Awalom sent from little Meles distract you. Ignore him and go ahead with your rationl discussion.

typical. Are you all folks from the same mould?

awalom,
CUD leaders haven’t killed anybody. It is your master using his hero’s Hitler style torturing and killings. For God sake, Meles even killed a 14-year-old kid. Meles is a monster and he needs to be stopped.

If you are in agreement with the fact that " Agazi inter hamwwee acts and how the big boss plyed the role, I stilll tell you even if your fabircated allegation is true, it will be dawrfed by the barbaric plan and execution of the Agazi and Meles. After all meles has said again and again that they are still in the jubgles, so why are you surprised if tehy are adviced to go to the jungles where they are good at?

awalom,
CUD leaders haven’t killed anybody. It is your master using his hero’s Hitler style torturing and killings. For God sake, Meles even killed a 14-year-old kid. Meles is a monster and he needs to be stopped.

They haven't killed anybody is to eager of a statement. How do you know in all the years they were part of the derg fascist regime, that they have not participated in any? I don't know.
Now they did not fail for lack of trying, but capacity. They are incapable of mounting a succesful coup. They failed not for lack of attempting, but their plans were thrown off track by a more capable. Their desire to create chaos in Addis Ababa and destroy public property on their way to power, was only foiled by a more capable government. They will still try with their unspeakable slogans, but may or may not succeed, time will tell.
I don't expect them to obey the law, these CUD leaders are irresponsible, their slogans tell the tape, they are hooligans which their meetings and treatment of a meeting hall show the facts.

We know for sure it is the desperation from lack of any thing to incrimnate these people that TPLF/EPRDF regime resorted and is working hard day and night to bring back the old days woyane tactic of "bomb kebari and and discoverer" game. You have exhasuted every single tactic. I don't think even the "brilliant" meles is now capable of coming up with any new starategy to "incriminate and punish adversaries". Too late bro..

Siye Abraha has to be sent to his cell for 18th time b/s the "court couldn't be full". Meles is doing this for his life time colleague and you try to convice us that you are still looking for just something to incriminate these people.
Pathetic!!!

Awalom,
If there were any little suspicion that Hailu had done something illegal let alone crime Meles would have dug it out. I am sure Meles has done everything he could to find something criminal against Hailu Shawel and all the other CUD leaders.

Now out of desperation because you lost the election, you are trying to smear innocent people while the real criminal is sitting in the palace. You are a bunch of despicable animals who have no conscience.

who says its too late...
There is no time limit for fascism.
If you're in so much in a hurry for power, regardless of the sufferings of the ethiopian people, I suggest you do some time in class and learn civility.
Are you telling the mothers, the children too late? who are you to say too late?
One thing that needs to sink to your head is the reality that your hero with participation in high office in the fascist derg regime, will never be an ethiopian prime minister. Not the ethiopia that we all know.

I don't like feckera or gurra, thats alien to my culture and heritage, but I like principle. Someone who doesn't have the capacity in him to admit wrong, cannot be a leader of my country.

awalom who are you to say never? Who gave you the right to speak on behalf of the people of Ethiopia? Are you ready to accept Dr Birhanu, Dr Beyene, Dr Merara as PMs. Never mind, we know your answer whether you say it or not. Never! Ever!! over TPLF's dead body. That is your democracy. That is the "democracy", the people of Ethiopia will be fightiing. Do you know the word "never" and "democracy" are two diametrically opposite words. Do you make any disticintion beween standing on principle and arrogance which is the hall mark of TPLF's regime? Why didn't you say never when some one who served in dergue is elected as the president of the FDRE? By the way, I have given you at least three other choices of PMs from the opposition, why did the "great leader" fail to groom one? Answer all of these questions. No spinning.

I hope EPRDF will teach the notorious Amharas unforgettable lesson like their grand parents. What do the Amhara contribute to Ethiopians? Distraction and misery almost for one hundred years. Now the son and daughter of Amharas want to repeat the same mistake like their parents. I guaranty you that are not going to happen in Ethiopia anymore.

Email: y1994@yahoo.com

City: Canada

Awalom,
According to you, Hailu Shawel is a criminal with out any proof of evidence by making up stories. You don’t get it, Meles tried everything under the sun to find something against Hailu and he did not succeed. There is nothing, NONE to hold him as a criminal. At the sometime you want us to believe that Meles, the one who killed innocent people in hundreds is innocent. You have poor judgment and you are DELUSIONAL. Ethiopian people have rejected your boss Meles and voted for the opposition leaders. GET OVER IT.

Solomon, the woynes are the only one who are enjoying life. The rest of Ethiopians under Meles are in misery.

I don't think you and i are going to go through a list of names for parties that i don't belong to, i don't contribute to their endevour and don't vote for party leaders, but the three persons you mentioned.
Dr. Merrara i think his party members are after him and i will leave it at that, except to add that, the man was so much in a hurry to share results od the CUD coup, he courted OLF without informing the government or government agency as is normally done in all countries. When a public figure meets with a regime or organization thats not operating within the law of the country, he should inform the agency responsible or those matters. He did not do that. I have to suspect his motives were sinister to try to strengthen his hand in the power sharing after the Addis Coup. Lets leave him to his party, they will handle the affair and when they say he is their leader to be the next prime minister, then we see their justification and their criterion to convince the majority or not.
Dr. Berhanu did an amazingly decent thing on his recent visit to scandinavia. He rejected the campaign behaviour about biheresebotch. he actually saw the danger if that continues. I also haven't heard or seen anything that questions his decency or character on his views on ethiopia and ethiopians.
As for Dr. Beyene, I simply love the fighter in the man, I wish him well. He is not too comfortable with Dr. Merraras closeness to CUD, but thats their business. There is competition even in a party let alone in a front or collection of all sorts.

Before you jump into arrogance, you might do well to realize that the Weyane culture is one of humility and civility. Actually they are too humble and humile, its taken by CUD as weakness and translated to slogans of they are going, they are about to fall..etc. Its the culture they are brought up. Very little feckera and gurra. That being said, it doesn't mean we don't state minimum level of decency and character as to who or which party would be acceptable and some that are so despicable like Aite Shawl that cannot be accepted to govern us. Shawl doesn't satisfy the very minimum of human decency, let alone leadership. I am amazed as to what kind of people adore this leader.

As for Derg regime times:
1. those who work for government, regardless what regime are public servants and not part of regime change. I hope that CUDites don't plan to throw the baby with the water, if they ever come to govern in the future.
2. There are officials who regret the butchery and fascism that happened in the country. Regret if not an ouright apology is good enough for me. We are not yet at a level to demand apology.
3. There were officials that were not favourably viewed by the fascist regime. There were also those who worked from inside either with coup, or other means that made efforts to get rid of the regime.

How close was somebody? How fast were they promoted? did they have the ear of the dictator? Were they in a position to prevent a massacre and did nothing or were they agitating or doing extra than ordered to carry favours?....are some of the questions you would ask yourself. But if you don't wholeheartdly agree with the basic premise that the fascist derg regime was at the very minimum, bad for the country and her people, all these questions are pointless.

As per President Girma, don't go any further, ask Eritreans. He was helpful to people, never abused his authority to do malice or harm to citizens, actually people even appreciate his attempt to learn and speak the language of the locals whereever he went.That for me is the politness, respect for people and generousity of spirit which i don't even come close, so he is a good person and a good ethiopian.

No spinning. OK. I don't work in textiles.LOL

To Ankasa Doro,

Did you really say 'They don't like people that don't support them’?

This is SO FUNNY!!

Look in the mirror you have no tolerance for any kind of dissent; you are not only a tyrant you are a hypocrite.

Tedy Afro is a young gifted artist, his songs are all market oriented, his songs are none consequential with regard to politics. I wonder how the chauvinists are hungry of a leader, quite a while ago a monk name by Aba GebreMeskel was appearing as a leader of all chauvinists be it litrate or ilitrate. Most of his followers were blindly follow him and consider him as a man who can get them rid off Woyane. But the mischivious Aba Gebremeskel was founded raping girls and making 5 girils pregnant when asked why he did so he said St Gabriel told me to have as many children as I can, now the monk is hidden because of the humiliation.
Look now the same chauvinists are trying to put the young and iliterate Tedy Afro as a leader they even started woershipping him, what a pitty!!!!

Email: haile#hotmaol.com

These CUD professors are really farsighted. The american empire has her Ayatollah robertson, Iran has Most Reverend Khumeini, so why not ethiopia also get her own Ayatollah.
Ethiopia will be in great hands if CUD makes it past the next three months, contest 2010 elections, win 2015 elections and still all intact.
by then Ayatollah Gebremeskel will have given his doughters grown up and can devout all the time for CUD campaign.

Awalom,

I am sorry to tell you taht a year ago Meles was touted as a promising African leader by UK, EU and US. Now they see him as an extention of Bokassa. He could not even get his meeting requests granted. He is meeting with a second layer official of the State Department. A big slide from meeting presidents, prime ministers and secretaries of state. Now his itenrary includes meeting with second and third rated department officials and Ibrahim Shirodon. If this is a cause for celebration we are happy for you. Your huffing and bluffing will not change the fact on the ground.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro,
Its ethiopia that has fallen on hard times. Janhoy was able to cover this by paying money to magazines to put him on the cover, the foreign ministry arranging mercedes and prostitute servicing for african leaders like hajji doctor field marshall idi amin ul dada.

We were being sold an empty name. Maybe it was good while it lasted, but Rayya came and deflated us as Katerina has deflated a lot of americans now.

Meles is all business, he doesn't have time for shenanigan. He knows his place ans status in the world as PM of a country that has fallen to the bottom.
100 years ago we were marching with some european principalities, in one hundered years we have fallen to the bottom.
Of course if you're of those empty gurra and feckera type, you still want us to do zeraf on empty stomach.

The most shameful thing is hiding your starving citizens to look good on the outside. Its also cruel and inhumaine. Meles doesn't suffer from this sickness.
You need to really understand the culture, before you jump to your psychology. Meles has his own faults, but suffering from gurra sickness is not one of them.

Debalque =MG:

Goitom called you the BUTCHER. What a NAME! I think Goitom knows you best for he apparently could be a one time weyane insider. I think you are also in the weyane GESTAPO instructed to disturb scholarly discussions on this forum. You are MORON number one.
The rest of you guys advocating against ADEY ABEBA revolution are also all in all weyanes and their askabachoch fully blinded by illegal economic advantages. We had a general election on May 15 and the result reads weyane lost in all places. The int'l community has confirmed this truth. EU proved it to the satisfaction of everybody that Weyane being convinced that it lost the election resorted to its dirty practice, mass arrest, klilling, torture and maiming. What are we going to do? To be ruled by weyane fascists for another five solid years???? huhhhhhhhh, don't make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine weyane for another 5 years in power. I can't imagine this in my wildest imagination. Some of you said, "negotiation", "discussion"...Weyane understands ONE and only ONE language i.e FORCE. We are NOT even calling for armed struggle. We are calling for a peaceful mass uprising i.e ADFEY ABEBA revolution. Such revolution took place in europe and was successful. Why are you talking about blood shed? I think it is because you stupid weyanes have no tolerance even for a peaceful protest. This is weyane's democracy. Shame on you! Adey Abeba revolution is going to be a peaceful mass uprising. If you want to make it a bloody one, go ahead, let us see you. Denkoro, stupids, morons as you are when I talk about a peaceful protest supported even by weyane's rubbish so called constitution (bitchaki useless wereket), you talk about blood shed. This tells how much blood thirsty you are. Adey Abeba revolution shall be successful!
Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Hmmm?

Interesting, usually at this particular interesting time, it is the Amhara's who are most hated, WHY?!?!?

Because they mostly voted Meles out of office!! The CUD is blames as an Amhara Organization by Meles and Co...when tha is not the case...WHY??? They have NOT voted for EPRDF.

Oromos/Tigrays/Guraghes as of late have been called and labled AMHARAS!!! WHY???? In teklehaimanot Tigrays voted for CUD, UEDF UNSEATED Oromoias president among others...even popular Oromo politicians in Addis are being called Neftegna objects by WHO??? EPRDF officials....WHY??? They are against eprdf!!!

BOTTOM LINE:

1) CUD is not only amhara but tigreans are there, oromos are there and others.

2) TPLF/EPRDF is panicking as their ethnic automatic hate of division is NOT working on CUD supporter despite their ethnic, making woyane supporter even mad!

3) This means that eprdf is losing the tigray base, amhara base it had orgionally, the oromo base as CUD is planning to struggle for the oromo about a month ago, that is why Meles is talking with OLF (as if the majority or Oromos support OLF!!?!?! ha!)

4) Woyane supporter in this forum and elsewhere are knowingly using ethnic tribalism to all subject and to hide woyanes weaknesses and indirectly their own, this is sad, it makes you sad!

Amhara has not been in power since Menelik time people and you know this...Haile Selassie and Derg are not Amhara nor had only amhara people in their administration, if you think so, you are a LIAR like your master Meles. But I will enjoy and the world will enjoy Meles'ideas of hate as the Ethiopian people regardless of their oppression unite agaist this tyrant and watch him tumble down along with his supporters in Ethiopia and in the diaspora!!!

PEACE!

Hmmm?

Interesting, usually at this particular interesting time, it is the Amhara's who are most hated, WHY?!?!?

Because they mostly voted Meles out of office!! The CUD is blames as an Amhara Organization by Meles and Co...when tha is not the case...WHY??? They have NOT voted for EPRDF.

Oromos/Tigrays/Guraghes as of late have been called and labled AMHARAS!!! WHY???? In teklehaimanot Tigrays voted for CUD, UEDF UNSEATED Oromoias president among others...even popular Oromo politicians in Addis are being called Neftegna objects by WHO??? EPRDF officials....WHY??? They are against eprdf!!!

BOTTOM LINE:

1) CUD is not only amhara but tigreans are there, oromos are there and others.

2) TPLF/EPRDF is panicking as their ethnic automatic hate of division is NOT working on CUD supporter despite their ethnic, making woyane supporter even mad!

3) This means that eprdf is losing the tigray base, amhara base it had orgionally, the oromo base as CUD is planning to struggle for the oromo about a month ago, that is why Meles is talking with OLF (as if the majority or Oromos support OLF!!?!?! ha!)

4) Woyane supporter in this forum and elsewhere are knowingly using ethnic tribalism to all subject and to hide woyanes weaknesses and indirectly their own, this is sad, it makes you sad!

Amhara has not been in power since Menelik time people and you know this...Haile Selassie and Derg are not Amhara nor had only amhara people in their administration, if you think so, you are a LIAR like your master Meles. But I will enjoy and the world will enjoy Meles'ideas of hate as the Ethiopian people regardless of their oppression unite agaist this tyrant and watch him tumble down along with his supporters in Ethiopia and in the diaspora!!!

INDEED, THINGS ARE FALLING APART!!!

PEACE!

FALLING APART IN DEED!!!

In 1979 there were two evenly matched organizations in eritrea.

Russia(USSR) and e.germany brought negotions between derg and eritrean organizations.
ethiopia and eritrea to have a confederation was fully accepted by one oraganization and close to accepting by the other.
Derg decided that these eritreans are accepting this because they are weak, so he went for a military campaign instead.

The rest is history.

You never learn from history my friend.
EPRP said the same of TPLF
EDU said the same of TPLF
TLF said the same of TPLF
Derg said the same of TPLF
Shaebia said the same of EPRDF

They all concluded that the organization is negotiating because its weak.
Respect and understand the culture. Meles is not of zeraf and gurra culture. He is polite and civil, which is always mistaken for weakness.
If I were against EPRDF, i would tremble when they accept negotiations and approch the matter with civility and humility.

CUD of course is of the Derg and Shaebia culture of arrogant, pompous type.