Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Who Is Fostering Ethnic Hatred

yeah !!! lesidb man bilochhuhu
ankasa doro and quilo as your name tells are living in present but thinkk in the passt miskin ankasa gabata doroye. anten/anchin hogne alemeftere getan amesginowalehu because I cann see realities and possibilities
ankasaye ayknah/sh

yeah !!! lesidb man bilochhuhu
ankasa doro and quilo as your name tells are living in present but thinkk in the passt miskin ankasa gabata doroye. anten/anchin hogne alemeftere getan amesginowalehu because I cann see realities and possibilities
ankasaye ayknah/sh

Dear Selam Betigle,

You said you hate neftegna and CUD. You have evey right to hate who ever you want, the difference between you and us is that we oppoise your politics, but we don't hate you.

You must always remeber that a democratic ethiopia can only benefit all ethiopians and not the few. So when you make your statements, don't fear change. If TPLF was a good leadr I don't think nobody would even bother to oppose them. The fact is for so many Ethiopians the reality is very tragic.

If we establish a truer democratic ethiopia, then we can all work together to solve our problems: starvation, aids and the sad situation of our Education. And most importantly no bloodshed, when ever thre is a new government.

If black Africans didn't fight for their right, then, they wouldn't be where they are today. Like you hate us today, the white people then feared change and were against the strugle. Today in America, even immigrants from poor Africa benefit from this strugle.

Don't fear change, lets work together.

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA