Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Like C.Colombus discovered America, King Menilike discovered Addis Abeba (Shewa Province).

Ababya,
With out doubt this is another troublemaker hateful spin master Woyane, repeating his baseless accusations like a broken record.
Did you just wake up from a coma or do you suffer from short-term memory problem?
Amhara’s haven’t been in power for the last 30 years. The truth is Meles has not treated us any better.

If you were a true Oromo and a reasonable man with a good judgment, where is your accusation of Meles’s killings? Why are you giving Meles a free ride for killing innocent people for exercising their rights? Why aren’t you questioning why Meles is treating his own ethnic group like royalty while ignoring the rest of Ethiopia for the last 15 years? Where is your criticism of Meles for killing hundreds of Oromos and other ethnic groups?

Ababya, you have no credibility and a good judgment. You are just another propaganda machine to cover your master's behind.

Re: Like C.Colombus discovered America, King Menilike discovered Addis Abeba (Shewa Province).

ABABYA,

You better go back to Zambia, to your ancestors. May be you will be happy there.

My friend Ababya, how are you,
please do not burn yourself out and poison your blood with hate. Be rational and learn a bit of respect for others and for yourself. Hate and anger shortens your life. Love and respect makes you respectable and increases your life.A bit of wisdom for you, my friend.

Yigermal,

Shewa was the exclusive domain of Amharas before Oromos moved in following Gran Mohammed.That is historical fact.Unlike some extremists like you Amharas and Oromos have lived together for generations and will contiue to do so.
One other thing,Oromos conquered Old Ethiopia as far north as and a half Oromo by the name of Iyoas ruled Gondar for 15 years.That is our history.Come to your senses.Pick up any Ethiopian history books,whether written by Ethiopians or foreigners.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

I am an Amhra,
but unlike most Amhras i would like to give back Shewa province included Addis Abeba to the Original ownwers (The people of oromos). If we do not we Amhras will be history. because OLF will destroy every each of serving misrable Amhra in Addis and Shewa Province.

Email: Getachew.@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc