Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Like C.Colombus discovered America, King Menilike discovered Addis Abeba (Shewa Province).

Even though some of you disagree, fact is King Menilike and King Haileselassie were the greatest kings we Ethiopians ever had.
Remember! It is King Menilike who discovered Showa province (Addis Abeba). that is why many call King Menilike the Showa king.

Email: bulty@hotmail.com

City: Mar.

Re: Like C.Colombus discovered America, King Menilike discovered Addis Abeba (Shewa Province).

Bulbola,

It seems you do not know the history of Ethiopia at all.Please make an effort to learn by borrowing books written about Ethiopia from libraries in your city.I suggest you read John Makekis's book.
Shewa has always been there as Amharas' homeland.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Re: Like C.Colombus discovered America, King Menilike discovered Addis Abeba (Shewa Province).

Columbus did not discover America, neither Menilike discover Addis Ababa. Native Americans lived in America, and Oromos lived in Shoa for thousands of years. So how can someone discover somehting that was never lost. This argument is always lost on me.

Email: dire@hotmail.ca

City: toronto

The Amhras trying to justify their crime.

Remember!, untill the Amhra king menelike invaded and mass slaughtered hundereds of thousands of innocent Oromos, Shewa Province included Addis Abeba, this disputed land used to be belong to the people of Oromos.
but after the inavsion, king Menelike stolen Oromos land,then renamed it from FINFINE to Addis Abeba to justify his crime, then the stolen Oromos land (Shewa Province,included Addis Abeba)was given to the king Menelike`s tribe (Amhra Tribe). That is how to the present the Amhras still colonizing Oromos land (Shewa Province included Addis Abeba)

Email: Merga@yahoo.com

City: Alberta

Yigermal, with all the names in the world; why do you have to take my name?

Check out this web site to learn about, Menelik, Oromo migration and other stories about Ethiopia

http://countrystudies.us/ethiopia/15.htm

My appologies to Yigermal the 1st. I am new to this site and I had no idea the name was taken. I was surprised and amazed by what I read on this forum, thus the name Yigermal.
I will not use this name again.

Email: dire@hotmail.ca

City: toronto

Thanks the late Yigermal. What were you trying to say about Yigermal?

Will Non Amhra Ethiopians forget Amhras cruelity ?

The Amhras have absolute reason to fear, because for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of ethiopia, The Amhras in stealth of politics have mass genocided hunderds of thousands of "Non Amhra Ethiopians".
Specially The Amhras should immediatelly apologize to their three main victimes(Oromos,Tigreans,Eritreans).
The Amhras have mass genocided hundreds of thousands of Oromos in order to steal oromos (Showa Province included Addis). The Amhras also mass genocided more than million Eritreans from 1962--1991. Even recentelly, that the Amhras even used F-14 fighter air plane to mass genocided more than 3000 unarmed innocent Tigreans ethiopians at the center of civilian market called Hawzen.

Email: Bya@yahoo.com

City: Alexandria

All the woyane's are here.
They are talking with non-stop just amhara/200years...

Don't try to twist the topic that was your old card it doesn't work anymore. Your play for interhamawi rwanda didn't work, now you don't have any card excpet your old card. ALL LOOSER. GET LOST.

New year will bring you down, soon. Don't panick. You are panicking since May, you will be panicking forever.

"Extermism in the defence of librity is no vice."

If there ought to be peace between culprit Amhras and The great people of Oromos, then The Amhras must immidiatelly unconditionally cease colonizing the people of oromos, and oromos land. And The Amhras must withdraw from oromos land (Showa province included Addis Abeba). If not, The great people of Oromos have no choice but to exercise our violent means to remove Amhras colonizing evil tendecies and to preserve oromos land to oromians.

Email: Bya23@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc.

The Amhras King, King Menilik`s statute errected in in Addis Abeba is an insult to injury to the great people of Oromos. After all It is King Menilike who declared war on oromos and mass genocided hundereds of thousands of unarmed innocent Oromos, then stolen oromos land (Showa Province, included Addis Abeba) then the stolen oromos land name was changed from FINFINE to ADDIS ABEBA, then the stolen land war rewarded to the king`s tribe (Amhra Tribe). That is how to the present The Amhras are still colonizing and occupying oromos land (Shewa Province, included Addis Abeba).

Email: Bya@yahoo.com

City: ---

Ababya,
With out doubt this is another troublemaker hateful spin master Woyane, repeating his baseless accusations like a broken record.
Did you just wake up from a coma or do you suffer from short-term memory problem?
Amhara’s haven’t been in power for the last 30 years. The truth is Meles has not treated us any better.

If you were a true Oromo and a reasonable man with a good judgment, where is your accusation of Meles’s killings? Why are you giving Meles a free ride for killing innocent people for exercising their rights? Why aren’t you questioning why Meles is treating his own ethnic group like royalty while ignoring the rest of Ethiopia for the last 15 years? Where is your criticism of Meles for killing hundreds of Oromos and other ethnic groups?

Ababya, you have no credibility and a good judgment. You are just another propaganda machine to cover your master's behind.

ABABYA,

You better go back to Zambia, to your ancestors. May be you will be happy there.

My friend Ababya, how are you,
please do not burn yourself out and poison your blood with hate. Be rational and learn a bit of respect for others and for yourself. Hate and anger shortens your life. Love and respect makes you respectable and increases your life.A bit of wisdom for you, my friend.

Yigermal,

Shewa was the exclusive domain of Amharas before Oromos moved in following Gran Mohammed.That is historical fact.Unlike some extremists like you Amharas and Oromos have lived together for generations and will contiue to do so.
One other thing,Oromos conquered Old Ethiopia as far north as and a half Oromo by the name of Iyoas ruled Gondar for 15 years.That is our history.Come to your senses.Pick up any Ethiopian history books,whether written by Ethiopians or foreigners.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

I am an Amhra,
but unlike most Amhras i would like to give back Shewa province included Addis Abeba to the Original ownwers (The people of oromos). If we do not we Amhras will be history. because OLF will destroy every each of serving misrable Amhra in Addis and Shewa Province.

Email: Getachew.@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc