Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Addis Ababa Vs. Ethiopia

Jadu ,
Why do you spend your time and enegry with a moron *** paid agent.
please ignore him. Responing to him is like according him the dignity of a rational human being, which he is not. Please do not descend to his level of absurdity, by arguing with him.
with respect

Jadu,

Awalom is the new designate implanted on thi forum to throw a monkey wrench to disturb discussion. I suggest you simply ignore him. I will handle him in the language he knows best.

Yergo Zenb aka
Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan

I think you have the wrong language.

as for the question of core, why do you look at things with core and non core people.
Why do you need a core? Thats the wrong approch to a country or governance.
If you mean Capital city, different countries or states choose capitals based on different factors, so Oromia or the federal government can chose.
Don't look at ethiopia with the old attitude. She is irreversibly changed. There is no one to consider themselves core and govern the non core. It just doesn't work anymore. All the Janhoy and Derg years have made this abundantly clear, unless one was in Addis Ababa, oblivious to the rest of the country.

To the one who assumed who speaks my language,
My culture is not feckera or gurra. my culture is one of humility and civility. Gurra culture is twice the failure once for the failure itself, and next for the shame of failure after gurra.

learn some civilized manners. Its being made available for people like you. Unless of course you're beyond redemption.