Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ethiopian Somali Democratic Council

To all CUD member,

You are fighting for your people(Amhara only) and we are doing the same thing for our people. This is politics and we are playing cards. What is your stand on article 39? Do Amharas trust Ethiopian somalis? The answer is NO. And we don't trust you because of your past oppresion and domination of the somali ethiopians. Why CUD leaders are from derg and hialsilase left over? Why not the young generations?

Great Job ESDC!!!

City: Pomona

When are these CUD hooligans going to learn to stop bihereseb manquashesh?
Don't they get it, that ethiopians can discuss their issues with civility and humility.
The culture of feckera and gurra has to give way to the culture of humility and civility.

Thats the new ethiopia. Its about time CUDites learned this new (our anscestor's )culture.

Dear Ankasa Doro,

Indeed somalis are very proud people, however in every group there are some spoilers.i hope you understnad there are some that have self-interest and are using the poor somali-ethios to advance their careers or whatever hidden agenda they might have.we are well aware of them.

your question is in our list, so no worries. BTW, the ESDC isn't the ONLY somali party standing for the interest of the somali-ethiopians;-) we will be sharing the discussion with the participant of this forum.

Cheers,
Samal

Samal,

My hat is raised for you. I am sure the merciful and the compasionate Alah will be on the side of those who stand on principle.

Ankasa Doro

"stand up and fight for you right" by legendry bob
ethiopian who will come in new york have to ready conter demonastration we have a right to give our support,so cud do`t thing only your supporters only come and we will see ,we coming out not by 100 by thousand .
every ethiopian have a right to express his right
we will show a force you will never see it.

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Are you sure you can match:
CUD
Shaebia
Mogadishu warlords?

Just like at the Yara price. These are the only noisy groups in the horn, that never raised a finger to injustice, buthery or the world bank refusing ethiopian waterworks on egypt's behalf.

DEAR Liban,

Somalis defended their fellow Ethiopians when the TPLF authorised the OLF's attack on the local people in Harar. Somalis will not be instruments of the TPLF,believe me

As for the issue of seccesion, I would like the Ethiopian people to support a referrendum for Tigrai to go its own way, for a start.

This doesn't work. Can you try sending CUD to somali state instead of EPRDF and get results? No way. CUD would be good at starting new fires that they have no idea how to extinguish.
Its good in a way that you have no clue as to the preference of the citizens from that state.Given the choice from CUD or EPRDF, the somali state would go EPRDF in a 100 to one of CUD.
Thats the reality.

Dear Liban and Samal:
Thank you to support our people. The settler will not understand the language of equality and justice. They are only thinking to exploit the resourse of Somali Region.
However, they will not cross an ant a street. They are just barking like wild dog in Washington DC while Somali Ethiopian are preparing to meet and discuss a serious agenda with Meles.
In addition, CUD want to dominate and rule with old style of neftegna people such Mamo ( Haile Goshu) and Getachaw and Mesfin Haile Mariam who used to Somalis are the child trouble of Horn of Africa

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,

don't be disappointed, by the few hooligans here. You have made your choice to be ethiopian, in an ethiopia that recognizes your choice to mange your affairs and govern yourself, equal to other states.
Don't be worried with CUD slogans. They will not govern ethiopia by making chaos or coup in Addis.
All bihereseboch are now strong enough to defend their rights. No fascist derg or absolute monarch Janhoy has the power to reverse things back to war and destruction.

Yes, the oil companies are coming to the neighborhood, and with oil comes trouble. Just be careful with them.

As for CUD the majority of ethiopians don't like them, nor their derg fascist past.

Hello All,

Somali-Ethiopians for Democracy(SED) from California would be attending a meeting with PM Meles and i urge ESDC to work with this group of representative that we will be sending to NY along with local TPLF leaders of California Tigray Development.

Ibrahim and Harar this is a litmus test for the ex-WSLF freedom fighters to see if they are indeed transparent and inclusive and to see whether they stand to defend the rights of somalis.this will show us if you are indeed up for supporting young minds,who aren't infected with the Qabiil disease.we appreciate your hard work for all these years. SED is a very young organization established in California to promote democracy and to protect the somali region people's rights in the Ethiopian federation by peacful means.

I am sure that we are all intending well for our folks however, i would hate to see us fight for attention and would absolutly look forward to meet with ESDC before our engagment with the PM.

let us know if you are open to discuss our agendas before hands???

Regards,
Samal

Samal,

I am from California and I never heard this movment. I met with Tigray president and I never saw any other group beside ESDC. So why suddenly you want so much attention. This was achieved by a lot of hard work and Professor Shirdon gets all the credit. The train is boarding, please get in and join us.

City: Los Angles

liban,
godspeed.Don't be discouraged by some CUD hooligan language and manquashesh. Just ignore them. They are not accepted in most of the country. They didn't have a candidate to contest election in 123 constituencies in the country.
They are so arrogant they declare victory in Addis Ababa to govern the country. They are not polite, humile and civil as most ethiopians are. That fact should tell you that, CUD is not mainstream, nor majority in ethiopia.

The days of some dictating others of culture, language and heritage are gone, never to return. We are all ethiopians by choice and proud of it.We just have to develop and make it healthy, strong and attractive for all to stay together and more from the area to want to join us in alliance, federation or good neighborhood.

CUD is just a noisy bunch, from a spoiled city, that don't care about the outerlands. Addis Ababa is all of ethiopia for this weird collection, the rest doesn't count for them. The rest is there to be told. They have no hope of winning hearts and minds anywhere in the rest of the country. Thats why they try and still trying to come to power by an Addis Ababa coup.

Let these rifrafs not bother you. They are just like the english soccer hooligans. no morals, no manners, only feckera, gurra and bihereseb manquashesh. Thats all they are good at and thats goodfornothing in ethiopia.

Liban,

I have no problem with ESDC or with the professor, i know that the ultimate goal is to protect somali-ethio interests. so we actually have more in common if not all. Somali-ethio for Democracy is a young organization that is establsihed in California by University students and young professionals who got tired sick of old minds with no results. i am not sure how active you are in the west coast but it is an org that is in its infancy.

I beleive some memebers of SED have tried contacting ESDC to get more insight to ESDC mission,vision and Goals but no one seem to take them seriously. from what i hear they were going to consolidate the two groups but no one took the young minds seriously hence the solo effort.

Brother Liban, not all somalis that attended the meeting in San Jose were ESDC memebers, 90% of them didn't know what ESDC stood for, let alone know its goals and missions.i think you are mistakenly or by default counting every somali-galbeed in the meeting as ESDC memember.

we don't have any problem with joining the struggle with ESDC and we aren't seeking any attention.if you have read my post it specifically URGES ESDC to bring this org in its arms. we just believe that we should be responsible for the future of the region's development.

cheers,
Samal

Awalow,

COULD YOU PLEASE STAY OUT OF OUR DISCUSSION.........STOP THIS CUD,AND CUD THAT . I THINK THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SOMALI-ETHIOS. SO FIND A CUD DISCUSSION SOMEWHERE IN OTHER THREADS AND DON'T DERAIL OUR DISCUSSION HERE.WE REALLY NEED TO TALK TO OUR FOLKS ABOUT ISSUES PERATINING TO OUR PEOPLE,SOMALIS.
I HOPE YOU AINT OFFENDED.

MANY THANKS,
SOMALIS IN THIS FORUM

Samal,

Very positive, let's join hands and work together for the sake of our people.

City: San Jose

Liban,

From what i sense, you seem to be an ESDC memeber and i have few questions here: how active of a memeber are you and how big is this organzation in the west coast or in general in North America? Do you have offices or websites etc.....i know the professor is spear-heading this org.

thanks
Samal

Samal,Liban and the shirdons,

Don't count out the ONLF armed struggle forces.you should work really hard to reconcile and create a common front to fight oppression.

Guul!

Onlf for life,

We are ready whenever you are....brother. we are longing for the days when ONLF brothers will put down their arms and come home:-)

Peace..........
Samal

Ibrahim,Mamo asked you a simple question you still mombling,why don't you answer?i'll remind you one again the question,''why Mekele residences refused the building of mosque''answer this first before you post any thing substance.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Dear Samal and other Somali Ethiopian:
Please do not waste your time to be used and pit one agaisnt another. Mamo and all the screen names are the same person who is thinking to undermine Somalis.
Amhara settler are the enemy of all Ethiopian people and they want to destory what the poor people have built. Do not you see Mamo's writing and how much is undermining Somalis?
Thank God that you are not ruling Ethiopia and we have to work hard that these fascist people rule again.
Let us discuss what will be the agendas that you want we discuss with Meles.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,don't you think you have enogh democracy in ER forum than any one else?as for you blaming my ancesters for your missery perhaps what you mean by settlers?we all know Somalis are settlers from Indian ocean and near islands perhaps India?

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

I am clueless about ESDC
can some body say some thing.
war waa war igu cusub magacani
ee bal ka warama waxa uu yahay
gorta la as aasey iyo cida assasstey.

Ibrahim,

What people are asking you stop selling you people to serve the interest of the cery person who is killing them and condemning them as international terrorists. You yourself admited on this forum in writing and in explicit way that Meles condemns Somali Ethiopians as international terrorists and kills them on regular interval to get support from the US. Did you not. If you deny this, can you tell us what exactly you wrote. Remember it is in the arhive and it can be checked. You are a shameless agent of TPLF and a disgrace. Are you not, sir?

And now you are trying to tie your comatriots in knots and present them to Meles. The agenda should not be approved by the Embassy. It should be ageneral agenda to discuss Issues relevant to the Somali region of Ethiopia.

Ask him why he denied Muslim Ethiopians their right to build a place of worrship in Adwa Ask him also why does he kill Somali Ethiopians on predictable rate.
Ankasa Doro