Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE ETHIOPIAN KINIJIT PARTY

Askale:

You wrote:

"The National Resistance is like power of the machine, the party structure and size is the phyical structure of that energy."

Good point.

We need to encourage Ethiopians to participate in the politics of their country. They can do it by joining or as support group for the existing political parties and/or civic organizations.

Unlike others, I welcome Ethiopians joining any "Ethiopian" political party except Woyane. Unfortuantely, most of us are selfish. We don't see the future.

Nestanet

Nesanet:

The solution to the problem of participation, if there is one, is to simplify politics, to get rid of old dysfunctional methods of organizing, to make politics local, to get close to the life of the people. KP must organize the poor, the jobless, and the youth. That is all. Organize at the smallest level, everywhere, with most flexibility. Get rid of rigidity, and control. Believe in the awareness and good interest of the people. If the part leaders are good, honest, and smart people, millions will join KP or any other party. The people know the hidden power-monger, the false, the tribalist, and the 'clever'... those leaders are losers. They will have zero following. Kare. Yichalal.

Let's focus on how we can change Woyane and bring democracy to our country.

most oxymoronic conjecture i have ever seen, but who says it can't be.Ethiopia is waiting for democracy as the fashion of the times.
Its good that ethiopia joins the world in singing this song. even fascists couldn't escape this song now.

Cahvez is a dictator Musharef is progressive reformist.

Awalom, do really expect me to respond to this kind of stuff?