Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Meles calls EU report a "pack of lies"

GGGWARRIOR,
You need a reality check? who's lossing?
Yes, Ethiopia is the home of different ethnic groups.But that doesn't mean that we should fight over it. Diversity is strength. But people like you use our differences to build walls between us.Hear me out.. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. You said Meles is the best thing that happened to Ethiopia. How?? Because of his lies, murders, manupilations? He's here for power and money. Don't be fooled by his lies. And we CAN avoid ...

Email: winnerrex@hotmail.com

City: Addis Ababa

Nunush.... thanks a bunch. But apparently our friend anasaw isn't convinced ... not that he tried to understand. The thing is..he/she knows that you are right.

Dear participants,
Please excuse me for interrupting. I am not one bit away from the main issue and I am with you all the way.

Anasaw,

You may have a point here considering that Meles is in his final stage.

To mention a few of his legacies:
-Unsuccessfully tried to create clashes between and to divide the people by ethnic origin.
-Divide the country and its map by ethnic name.
-Subjecting Ethiopians to killing, torturing of those who speak out against and who do not share his ominous hidden agenda.
-Starving the people where there was no starvation before.
-Changing the country into a beggar nation.
-Giving away the country’s port and allowing it to be land locking.

-Taking the country backward. Decrease in GDP than during the derg years.
-Rampant poverty and disease as seen from the explosion in the number of HIV/AIDS cases and other diseases.
-Looting the country’s wealth with his corrupt and greedy friends and family.
-Corrupted the system by putting his rebel and friends in high positions when they have neither education nor experience.
-He was unwilling to accept defeat in an election marred by fraud and killings. The people, including -European election observers and Americans, condemned the election.
-The so-called prime minister attempted to glue himself to power without the people’s mandate for more than 14 years
-He was defeated by CUD, which represented all Ethiopians that have love for their nation and people.

He is certainly is a big black mark on Ethiopia’s history that should never be repeated again.

Ethiopia Rules!!!,

I agree with you and thank you.

GGGWARRIOR

I can see from your choice of naming yourself ‘ warrior’ and wishing EPRDF to stay for life.
That means you are still living in the dark ages.

Although you support EPRDF you are confused about the ethnic issue. Meles, created and encouraged ethnic division as his way of controlling power...the old divide and conquer. He wanted to create ethnic clashes that never before existed in the country. He took the country many years backwards by dividing and giving the country’s provinces ethnically derived names.

People did not like Meles’s ethnic policy and voted for CUD, who brought all ethnic groups together in harmony. That is why Meles lost the election and started murdering voters, protesters and harassing opposition candidates and etc…. As a result the election process was condemned by all major democracies.

Neither EPRDF nor any other party should remain in power for life. EPRDF is not a royal dynasty that is going to rule forever, it has to learn about democracy and giving up power peacefully.

I understand that this is the best time for TPLF and EPRDF groups to stay in power because they have become rich overnight. They are looting the country while other Ethiopians are dying of starvation, poverty and disease. Now EPRDF is worried and they are doing their best to confuse the public but nobody buys their rhetoric.

This is what you need to understand. We are living in an age where presidents work for a few years and step down peacefully and willingly respecting the people’s choice without any force or war. That is going to be the future of Ethiopia.
God bless Ethiopia.

GGGWARRIOR,
It's clear that you are a racist. Why else would you say " Never again there will be a time for the likes of you." I don't blame you.. you have been brainwashed. Just like the TPLF(EPRDF) troops. Deep down inside you know that what nunush said is right. But i am sure you won't admit it. My advice for you is.. PRAY.