Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MIKR LAGER LIJOTCH

Debalkie,

I think you are lost in the sea of your crippled logic.

First Meles called this election believeing that the most the oopsition woul dget is 50 votes. That was the assessment of EPRDF.

You wrote: Meles "kept his promise to go more than half the way to make our Ethiopia a multi-party democratic country." Shoudl I read this to say he kept more than 50% of his promise? Is it 60%? 70%? Democracy is determined by the vote of the people. The people spoke, Meles decided to allow part of the democratization process and denied the part that would have bootted him out of the office. The fact that EPRDF kicked Mengistu has no bearing whatso ever on this election. Are you asking EPRDF should be given credit (say 20% of the vote is added to EPRDF for overthrowing meles. I think I paralized you and delivered you lifeless. Try to get out of this one.

But feel free to dcuk out by saying you are not going to talk to m vere again. But I would assure you taht I am a cruel SOB. Hard to ignore. Harder even to argue with. Happy Sinking!!! Keep your chins up!!!

Ankasa Doro

Debalkie, dibliklike:
Mikir yemaygebah mekari! denkoro dingay ras! Shut your filthy mouth.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Amen.

Good Job Mr. Ankasa, Sebara, & Tengara Qilo,

Mr Debalke AKA Bereket Simone,
do not start what you can not finish.

Vj,

Thank you very much. Kind of missed you. Where have you been. See you in NY.

Mamo Qilo

CHEBUDE + Debalque= Meles Naziawi:
Can you show me one, just one simple difference between Derg and the TPLF fascists? Can you tell me the difference between serving Derg and TPLF? Can you just show one simple difference between Meles Naziawi and Mengistu H/M? Can you tell the difference between bedeno, arbagugu, sene 1, Murdering Assefa Maru, Murdering university students, Murdering 40 innocent men, women, children,and that of the Derg red terror???? Can you show me the difference between the ethio-Eritre war under Weyane and that of the Derg???? Can show me the difference between losing 100 thousands soldiers within two years and 65 thousands soldiers within 30 years???? Are you in the right frame of your mind when you dare to say Weyane is better than Derg? Can I dare to say you have no sound mind? You are moron number one.
Email: banley@hotmail.com

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

There is no similarity at all between your DERG and the EPRDF/TPLF/Woyane. If you were not so much a moron the two are uncomparable. The second is a democratically elected popular gov't if you are not so much stupid unable to see Ethiopia is a country of 75M people and AA represents only less than 4% of the total population. As a democratic gov't EPRDF is allowing you to administer AA. This is more than you desrve if you were to use the chance properly. However I doubt you can. First of all you are people created for talking and eating. You are not people of action and adminstrating a population of 3M plus is much more than your capacity. Any teh EPRDF seems to be determined to see you if you can use this golden chance. I am sure however you could not. Sooner than later the Addisabeban will regret and call for the intervantion of the federal gov't before you ate their flesh and drank their blood. This is what you have done in the 17 years of the Derg.