Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIKR LAGER LIJOTCH

It is great if people here could at least attack ideas only.
Let us avoid please attacking personalities By the way who gave us in the first place the representation of the people from this or that part of society to blame one or the other? No one. Why did you progress here hate and animosity? Who is to gain from this? No one. No one can profit from violence. If all those calling for violence in our country are criminals of the Dreg regime who could not enter their country for their crimes but are hoping a possible violence will erase their crimes, this simply a day dream. Read what the prime minster has said. There is only one option: Non violence path forward. We need not have to agree on our objectives. But we must agree on our laws. The American law or of that of any western country could not help us. The same with the revolutions by different flower names. They could not simply work in Ethiopia at least this time as there is no need and purpose except if it is not to return the criminals to power, to do so.

Any criminal from any regime can not and will not assume power in Ethiopia any more. For the moderate and genuine people with no blood on their hands, I want to say tomorrow is a better day. Do not worry peace, democracy and development will previal. No country#s democracy has grown with ina decade or two. But we are on the right track.

Even in the most developed and examplery democracy America, I think every body has witnessed how the race segregation is still on the play in view of the recent human disaster. We should not expect every thing to be solved overnight. What could help us is to listen each other and respect the law of the land

Email: Debalkie@hotmail.com

City: WDC

Re: MIKR LAGER LIJOTCH

Dablakie,
The saddest thing is that you people think the rest of us are ignorant and believe what ever you say. You want to convince us that CUD party leaders are criminals with out any proof and you want us to believe Meles the killer of Shibre and many Ethiopians is a peace laving leader. You have no credibility left. You are spinning Meles’s propaganda.
You are a laughable moron. Don’t waste your time; we know the difference between good and bad. And your boss is the worst Ethiopia have ever seen.

Re: MIKR LE WOYANE

I have a very good reason to believe that Debalke is Bereket Simone in real life.

Debalkie
You should be a cheer leader for the moron. You said no criminals can not lead Ethiopia. Didn't Meles and Bereket give order to kill inoccent demonstrators.
You said there is no colour revolution. I think you are parrot you are repeating what your masters are saying. You do have corrupt mind. Even your master Meles has accepted that he has given order to stop the insurrection. You and your like are cancer to the Ethiopian people.
You are so stupid you started as an advice and ended up Meles beat.

Email: abebe@yahoo.com

City: Edmonton

Debalkie wrote:

"For the moderate and genuine people with no blood on their hands, I want to say tomorrow is a better day. Do not worry peace, democracy and development will previal. No country's democracy has grown with ina decade or two. But we are on the right track."

This is a whimpy way of saying "give us a decade or two of more looting" The moron cannot even think of a better way to disguise his motive. Again this proves that my reliable sources from Addis that the Debalkies of this forum has been ordered to tone down their rhetoric, avoid direct confrontation with the opposition and try to resonate with the moderates. Too predictable, too desperate, too moronic. Nee I say more?

Debalkie, Tulu said he left us. Remember he was the most bold and moron who was planted ont this forum to attack the opposition and antagonize government opponents. He is now gone, supposedly but may return with a new screen name with a toned down rehtoric.

Alemayehu is also to leave us because "the situation is calm now and there is no need to argue" Gebreselassie has been less visible.

Debalkie, Can you confirm or deny the story that you are ordered to reduce the volume. Guess what I am poping up my volume. I will net let you rest. I will smoke you out of your holes.

Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Dirows Bihon ke Ankasa Doro min legegn ytchlal.

You guys you are simply dieing hard for nothing. I can asure you that the CUD and UEDF will anounce tommorow that they are going to join the next pariliament. Reason/s. 1....2....3.....
But the truth is they want power even the least possible. I am eager to read the responses of you the Internet Arbegnotch when the opposition decides they are joining the parliament without any precondition according the order they received from H.E PM Meles ... our bright leader and the hope of our continent.

As to the killings in Addis, being it so regretable that possibly innocent lives have lost, it must be clear that lawnessness in any part of this planet has unwanted consequences. No one has to die if every body would have abided by the rule of the land. If there are holigans still dreaming to take power by unconstitutional means, it is the duty of the police and the armed forces to stop them. If such holigans will not obey the law a similar sitution is not unexpected. For what has happened and what may happen in the future according to your calls here, it will be you, your criminal bosses such as Negede Gobezie in the UEDF and CUD and actually the holigans themselves who will be responsible for any thing to come during the law enforcement. Meles or Bereket have not ordered a street violence. What they have ordered is to contain such violence before destroying the peace and stability of our country and make it exposed to its historical enemies.

Meles has the constitutional duty to respect the consitution by every thing possible. If your dreams are to chase out a constitutionally elected gov't by the so called color revolutions, you have to wake up. This is simply unrealizable.
There is no room in our Ethiopia for holigans and Derg criminals to grap power illegally.

You have to wait for 5 years petiently and try your chance. WITH YOUR PRESENT ZERAF APPROACH ..that even will not work but hopefully after 5 years there will be genuine opposition. The ONC is begining to disintgrate and soon will follow the rest and finally a strong and genuine opposition free from hatred will appear. We are struggling to see such opposition in our country but to do so we need to burry the present CUD and UEDF leaders alive for their crimes and attempts to distablize our Ethiopia. Period!

Debalkie,

Is this your harsd word that you thought needed warning at the begining of your meaage? Go back and read your earlier postings. This is a moderate version of your old self. Again this proves to me that you are under gag order to keep your rhetoric down. What is so amazingis that this was intended to prove the story I uncovered that you have been ordered not to antagonize the opposition. My friend your message is wimpish compared to what you and your ilks used to write. I am led to believe that my reliable source is right on the money.

By the way, what happened to Gebreselassie? Why did Tulu leave this forum? And why did Alemayehu01 stopped his deabte with me rather abruptly? Why is your rhetoric so sheepish? You seem to have lost steem and vigur in your attack. Is this by order? By the way, what did you think of the latest Press Release from the White House? Do you feel the pressure? Do you feel nervous?

Ankasa Doro aka
Joro Tebi aka
Mamo Qilo aka
etc

I do not want to talk with Ankasa Doro. Visit first a doctor so that you will be Tenama Dero.

Bye bye

Sorry Debalkie, you said lager lijoch? There are no tplf in here, maybe you might want to try aigaforum.

good luck

libitigrai!

Debalike,
You attack,maim,demonize,imprison and kill our people but you do not want us to attack you, in writing, when you outrage us by denying all the crimes your TPLF party thugs commit.Is that fair game?
You questioned as to who gave us the right to speak for our people? By the same token,who gave the right to defend the murderous TPLF gangs in power?
You also had the audacity to attribute propagating of hate and animosity among the people of Ethiopia to the camp that is not in collusion with TPLF.That philosophy is the sole proprietership of the ethnicist TPLF party that divided the country along ethnic boundaries.Nobody else's.
Meles is as criminal as Mengistu.The only difference is the manner of killing people.
Meles says "no violence"? Does he live by it? He is in power by the barrel of the gun.Do not forget that.
Tell Meles to respect the law of the land and there will be no problem in Ethiopia as there will be a legitimate government,accepted by all people,except by those who want to rob others to their sole benefit.Every Ethiopian that I know is fighting for justice and equality,except the beneficiaries of TPLF looting--not to bring back Mengistu or monarchy as you would us to believe.You should be ashamed of branding people with the petty excuses you listed as for their motives for opposing TPLF's policies.
May you see the truth.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Dear The Truth,
you name sound better than you idea.
Try to make you idea as good as you name

Bye bye

Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament?

1. Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament? Certainly yes.
2. Who will benefit from it? First the individuals who gain the seats and at large the parties will have the chance to continue as party and may grow up for the next election by replacing the Dergist in them. Second there may be a chance for democratic approaches to develop with in the parliament if the opposition members changed in their usual tones of hate and basless allegations. If they focus to find out the actual weaknesses of the ruling party, the country at large could benefit
3. Who can lose if they join? The first to lose is EPRDF. It will not be as easy and smooth as what it was for the party in the parliament for the last 14 years. A number of the opposition memebers may outsmart to many of the EPRDF parliament members. Actually I do not know if the EPRDF has recruited this time more capable people to the parliament.
4. Who can lose if they did not accept their seats
i. The parties and their leaders will be the primary loosers
ii. Their emotional members and sympatizers may try another cycle of violence which most likely will end up with tragic loses of lives.
iii. The county's democracy could be also retarded though it may also pave a way for a genuine opposition to come.
It is most likely that the opposition parties and leaders those who will decide not to take their seats will not have any futher chance to participate in politics

Debalkie,
You said:
“There is no room in our Ethiopia for holigans and Derg criminals to grap power illegally.”

You are a confused soul. You are nothing more than a spin master. The sentence you have made is the truth all about you. Meles and Co. are the worst leaders our Ethiopia has ever seen. All of you are the highest criminals and in power illegally and you know it. It is too bad Ethiopian people tolerated you for the last 15 years while you robbed the country naked. You are no better than street gangs who killed people to get what they want. It is a fact you have no love for Ethiopia. You are in Ethiopia to satisfy your bad habits of robbery to drink and enjoy life while the rest of Ethiopians are dying of hunger and different kind of diseases. You are a disgrace. You are a good example of EVIL.

Debalkie,

If you are going to help Meles, you need to be a buit more seasoned that you are.

You asked a rhetorical question: "Who will benefit from it?"

You answered: The first benefitors are "the individuals who gain the seats and at large the parties will have the chance to continue as party and may grow up for the next election by replacing the Dergist in them."

Then you asked: "Who can lose if they join?" You answered "The first to lose is EPRDF."

So, if the opposition joins as a minority party Meles would lose and the oppposition would gain. Why do you think both Meles and the Opposition are acting as if they do not know what they want. Apparently Meles is begging them to join the parlament, contrary to his interest according to your wisdom. The opposition is refusing to join, contrary to your wisdom. Either you are supid. Or Both Meles and the opposition are stupids. I say you are the one who is stupid.

Sebara Kirar

PS: Remember you have said you will not talk to me.

What I am tired of is to answer for the Ankasa and Sebara questions and comements from Ankasa Dero and Sebara Kirar.
You are well defined by your own names. Hence no answer for you till you edit your names.

Just for the time being
Yes EPRDF will lose if the gangs and dergists in the two opposition are to join.
Why is EPRDF telling them to join?
If you were not a person with ankasa mind, it was Meles who call them and brought them to this election process. He kept his promise to go more than half the way to make our Ethiopia a multi-party democratic country. EPRDF knows working with the shrud oppostion like CUD and UEDF asks sacrifies. However it knows as well democracy could come with out a price. EPRDF has brought us to this day paying untold sacrifies in fighting the CRIMINAL RED TERROR MASTER DERG and co. It is proceeding with its mission of transforming Ethiopia into real democracy. That is why the EPRDF, knowing it will be painful and great lose to work with individuals who have no genuine mind and hiden criminals, has decided to entertain any question of the opposition as far as they are ready to do it in a legal and peaceful way.

I am sure you are not entitled to understand the clearst genuine idea. What you may understand is the bullet. Come and try to act against the laws of the land, you will get it.

Debalkie,

I think you are lost in the sea of your crippled logic.

First Meles called this election believeing that the most the oopsition woul dget is 50 votes. That was the assessment of EPRDF.

You wrote: Meles "kept his promise to go more than half the way to make our Ethiopia a multi-party democratic country." Shoudl I read this to say he kept more than 50% of his promise? Is it 60%? 70%? Democracy is determined by the vote of the people. The people spoke, Meles decided to allow part of the democratization process and denied the part that would have bootted him out of the office. The fact that EPRDF kicked Mengistu has no bearing whatso ever on this election. Are you asking EPRDF should be given credit (say 20% of the vote is added to EPRDF for overthrowing meles. I think I paralized you and delivered you lifeless. Try to get out of this one.

But feel free to dcuk out by saying you are not going to talk to m vere again. But I would assure you taht I am a cruel SOB. Hard to ignore. Harder even to argue with. Happy Sinking!!! Keep your chins up!!!

Ankasa Doro

Debalkie, dibliklike:
Mikir yemaygebah mekari! denkoro dingay ras! Shut your filthy mouth.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Amen.

Good Job Mr. Ankasa, Sebara, & Tengara Qilo,

Mr Debalke AKA Bereket Simone,
do not start what you can not finish.

Vj,

Thank you very much. Kind of missed you. Where have you been. See you in NY.

Mamo Qilo

CHEBUDE + Debalque= Meles Naziawi:
Can you show me one, just one simple difference between Derg and the TPLF fascists? Can you tell me the difference between serving Derg and TPLF? Can you just show one simple difference between Meles Naziawi and Mengistu H/M? Can you tell the difference between bedeno, arbagugu, sene 1, Murdering Assefa Maru, Murdering university students, Murdering 40 innocent men, women, children,and that of the Derg red terror???? Can you show me the difference between the ethio-Eritre war under Weyane and that of the Derg???? Can show me the difference between losing 100 thousands soldiers within two years and 65 thousands soldiers within 30 years???? Are you in the right frame of your mind when you dare to say Weyane is better than Derg? Can I dare to say you have no sound mind? You are moron number one.
Email: banley@hotmail.com

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

There is no similarity at all between your DERG and the EPRDF/TPLF/Woyane. If you were not so much a moron the two are uncomparable. The second is a democratically elected popular gov't if you are not so much stupid unable to see Ethiopia is a country of 75M people and AA represents only less than 4% of the total population. As a democratic gov't EPRDF is allowing you to administer AA. This is more than you desrve if you were to use the chance properly. However I doubt you can. First of all you are people created for talking and eating. You are not people of action and adminstrating a population of 3M plus is much more than your capacity. Any teh EPRDF seems to be determined to see you if you can use this golden chance. I am sure however you could not. Sooner than later the Addisabeban will regret and call for the intervantion of the federal gov't before you ate their flesh and drank their blood. This is what you have done in the 17 years of the Derg.