Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ana Gomes is responsible for the June 8 massacre, Bereket says

of course it this statement was said by someone else but not bereket, we could give it a thought. but bereket from the time go since he lost he looked always for a way to proof the reasons for his defeat. such a minister of deformation and maldevelopment has proved it again by his claim. he knows that he is a constant liar and we too know it. Gomes has nothing to do with the brutal deaths of June 8.
Bereket instead should know that his time of false glory is over and humble time is coming let him prepare for it.
we shall not accept lies anymore let him and Zenawi know this.

Email: kebedep@yahoo.co.uk

City: Nazareth

dear brothers
i also shares the concers of ato bereket. Do you know why most of us believe that" the voice of the people has been stolen".How do we all start to believe such things ?It is basically b/s we were told by he opposition party leaders namly by Hailu Shawel.i heard him saying that we are the winners of this election we have evidnce to this effect ,we have the document of the observers in our hand.thatt was what he has been telling us again and again.no wounder if most of us believe that the ruling party has done an unforgatble crime. by the same extension it is not surprising to witnessed all what hapened before and on june 8 .so don't you think their is a cause and effect relationship b/n the report which Cud clams to got it from EU observers and the bloody thing which happened on june 8.i believe that report has contributed to the June 8 i

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

This story is finished as political one. It has now moved to the commedians and creative artists arena. Ms. Gomez can confirm this for you. She is looking into, wether she has a case against the media or not. Hotel/bed room stories are deadly for any politician. Difficult to get through perception and perception is reality. Wether imagined or real any kind of remotely inappropriate shenanigan is just that shenanigan.
But when the good lady is the only strow CUD can hang on to, its sad indeed.
They should have tried to buy a few journalists in that clean and top of the world city of Addis Ababa.

degene,
What about a cause and effect between (chasing independet international observers, delaying deployment of local observers to the last minute, imprisoning observers, declaring unconsituntional state of emergencey, deployment of specialy trained party affiliated armed forces, declaration of winning before even 50% of votes are counted, vote counting delayed and announced in world record time, killing of innocent protesteres by shooting them on their heads, killings of MP elects, reelection of all defeated "big guys" in the regions they rule, etc. etc. etc. ) and (stealing votes)?

What about the results of the EU survey from 50,000 participants? what about the representataive samples that we saw from all the cities where stealing was made impossible?

Don't you ever dare come here and open your mouth... you are trying to inculcate doubt in a siuation impossible to do so.
bad Job, Bro...
Try soemthing else...

Awalom,
For heaven's sake, at least try to use a different language than what your Boss has introduced, "the good lady' like the shameless Berekte used the same langusge "garbage" to state his partei's stand. Everything clearly shows that we have a perfect dictator. The only thing missing to equate him with Menguistu is "Yekoratu meri ....." song.

Awalom, I think you would do a good job if you try one..
By the way, do you also go by the name "bereket Simon" ? I won't be usrprised if you are the same person, for if meles needs to write everything in response to EPRDF/his governemnt, here is where one would expect "Bereket".

The english language no matter how rich has certain vocabulary to describe a certain incident or person.

How about Ms. Gomez and CUD using the same vocabulary in their manquashesh of somali state elections?
As far as i am concerned, a small person, Ms. Gomez issue is good for tabloids. If you can't see that, then you have problems with political campaigns.
If I were CUD, I would distance myself from the story.The unity, temporary, transitional..government she proposed on behalf of CUD was dead on arrival. She might have thought that Dr. berhanu would be an acceptable candidate to all to head the government, the same way Mr. Clark thought of Dr. Merrara's chances, but again was a non starter.

Awalom,
It is obvious that you have deliberately introduced, the "deadly hotel issue" to blackmail the honorable great lady, Ana Gomez. It is very sad that every one whose statment happens to be against EPRDF has to face your wrath. Unfortunately for you, this a a perfect opportunity for the world to know what we the people of Ethiopia have to bear for 15 years. This is the mentality and approach we are condemned to live with for decades. For us, it is no surprise at all. It is mind boggling to hear the owners of the world's biggest comuunist style propaganda outlet ETV/Walat/ENA etc labeling private medias as "tabloids". It is amazing to see how daring you are!!! I assure you PM's response wasn't as "calcualted" as the "staged election". I think it has far reaching negative consequences than you think. I advice you to pass my message to H/E PM to reign his dictatorial "I know all" approach.

As I have stated in another thread that TPLF/EPRDf's unwritten constitution states "all or none". this party has no place for middle ground. The realization of this makes me worry a lot about my country and my people which EPRDF seems to care least.

Yes we all worry about the country. After all inside all that gurra and feckera, the country is still fragile and to make matters worst poor. Thats a deadly combination. Britain has scottish separatists, Canada has Quebec separatists in parliament, but the difference is the level of political discourse.
We cannot even call each other by proper names. Like "Tigre" for example should not be a name for tigrigna speakers. The second largest group in eritrea are tigre and their language is tigre.
The ethiopian government is called by CUD, Shaebia and Mogadishu warlords as Weyane Givernment.
EPRDF is called TPLF...these are just some examples.

If you worry about your country, the best way to lessen your worry is to identify the most critical issue at any moment and focus on that. Ethiopia is an old empire with good, bad and ugly things from all centuries. Every wound cannot be healed at once, but avoid amputation by addressing the critical ones.

Thats how i see it. For example with the oil companies moving to somalia and ethiopia, the somali state area becomes more prone to problems than Addis Ababa or other parts.This south east needs to be a priority number one for diplomats, security, military and infrastructure fields.

There isn't any priority in this time than seeing a peaceful power transfer or meaningful power sharing for Ethiopia. We are at cross roads: Either we accept people's choice to have their elected leaders to lead them or rule by the rule of the jungle "tyrany" with all its consequences. Nothing is more improtnat than this at this juncture. Every other effort is an attempt to divert attention from the most important issue in the fate of that country. If one succeeds to do so it would be a very transient one which is bound to resurface with much bigger consequences.

I have a different priority. Firstly I have no problem with the election results. Secondly that is never priority of a nation, starving.
But if your priority is to bring CUD to power by any means, I will not taunt you, for I know already how dangerous these hooligans can be to the country, but a coup in Addis is your only option.
That we will see, what happens.I canot convince you to find real priority than an imagined one. I don't know what your reasons are making CUD power a priority, but one thing is for sure. It cannot be done legally, it cannot be done militarily. Chaos and mayhem in Addis yes.

for some one "who doesn't have any problem with the election". I amnot surprised if you have another priority. But, let me tell you, alleviating starvation can't be your priority, a governement which has manged to starve more people every year that it is in power can't claim to have alleviating starvation as its priority. I will tell you what your priority is right now "squashing people's voice". Yes, you have made it amply clear, that your path is the path of tyrany. I am saying this, I know that I am aware of the fact that "Awalom" isn't an ordinary citizen like I am. We will see for how long you will squashing people's voice. Yes, the armed forces are in your camp, but for how long would they keep shooting their own people? I don't think it will be for long enough to kill each and every one of us. No, they won't. People's force much stronger than bullets!

Orange revolution is only good for corrupt politicians. Ukrain being my example.

lets be optimist.given the ethiopian political history and situation the election and its result is very positive.we have to try to build value on it.i do not think no one except those who are looking for green card and those who think the status quo is not and will not be in their favour,will benbefit out of destructive things.
let me tell you something no force on earth can over throw EPRDF this time around. if some of you think it is high time to end EPRDF'rule i tell you your judgemnt is wrong.And i am quite sure the leaders of the oppositions know it very well.and we will see we will see them in the parliment very soon. for that matter most o the MP's do not even think twice about it .they told them in unequivocalterms to CUD and UNDP leaders.
the other important piece of advice i have for you guys is that think about today and dream about the future.thinking about the good old day ,if at all you had some, won't do

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Jadu,

I understand your dislike of the government, but trying a coup is another matter. I can't stop you from trying.
If your dislike is of Awaloms, too bad there is no government or power in east africa now that can force any bihereseb small or big to stay in any country.
Let alone old and big ethiopia, one langusge, mostly one religion, one race somalia has a problem setting a government to control mogadishu.
That kind of desease is contageous. Sudan on the other side is also similar example. Uganda could not defeat a brutal LRA for decades now.

talking about starvation, I don't think you were in ethiopia when we were 30 million and Addis dancing while Rayya starving.

Awalom,
Honestly,I couldn't understand everything that you said. But i got some of your points. You talked about priority. What's more important that the "right to live and liberty". Yes, starvation kills people. what about EPRDF?? Don't they kill? You might have argued with me if it was not for the June case. The gov't gave a clear order to kill. Those who were killed had the right to live but Meles and his co. took that away from them.What would you say if one of them was you mom, dad or brother.
Sometimes i get this funny feeling. May be this gov't doesn't want to fight starvation.because it would lose all the charity.Remember when Meles said that he didn't need 'wheat' but money?? why the hell would he say that if he was clean.

U BETTER THINK AGAIN!!!

Email: winnerrex@hotmail.com

City: Addis Ababa