Author
Comment
Ana Gomes is responsible for the June 8 massacre, Bereket says

Bereket Simon lost it completely
-------------------------
26 August 2005
BBC Monitoring Newsfile
Ethiopian News Agency (ENA)

Addis Ababa, 26 August: The Ethiopian government says the head of the EU Election Observation Mission (EU-EOM) has contributed its share to the 8 June violence due to two cardinal mistakes it committed before and after the 15 May elections.

In a weekly statement it issued on Friday [26 August], the Ministry of Information says the mission is duty bound to submit and declare the official report to the concerned legal bodies. However, the ministry said the mission, against the regulations of its tasks as an observer, illegally and secretly leaked unfounded information to the opposition which gave them confidence wrongly so as to lead them to violence in the streets. The ministry also said the EU-EOM, against and beyond the scope of its mandate and task, has included in its 25 August report, the issues of human rights, the 8 June incident, the endorsement of bills by the federal parliament and other laws which it has labelled as measures taken to weaken the functions of municipalities in the country.

The ministry said all these issues should not have been part of the report as they have no connections to [the mission's] task, adding [that] the report also included other publicly known lies that humiliated even members of the opposition parties.

The report has gone further to echo the white lies of the opposition that a witness was assassinated five days after testifying. The ministry added [that] it has to be noted that it is not without reason that the mission has been trying to hide the truth by making wrong judgments and evaluations.

Source: ENA website, Addis Ababa, in English 26 Aug 0

Re: Ana Gomes is responsible for the June 8 massacre, Bereket says

YE WUSHET MINISTER BEREKET SIMON ,not information minister.We all remember his older brother Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf Iraqi information minister,who said the Americans are no where near Bagdade when they were arresting his friends.Now Mr. bereket is telling lies after lies.I think we all should name him YE WUSHET MINISTER.

I don't even know why this guy is a minister in our ethiopia when he is 100% ERITREAN.

Mr. Bereket it is time to go.

Email: chombe411@yahoo.com

City: fairfax

This is EPRDF/Bereket is all about. Whenever you tell the truth about them they change like monistor/evil. I heard evil face Bereket via voa, he was not even letting the other person to finsh what were being saying.

When the true comes out and he will be gone.

propaganda minister and all the woyane folks are making suicidal attempts.I think they lost everything to hold onto and nothing to blame for their fast moving collapse .

City: Addis

Laughable!

Then again sorry for my country.

It's over, all shabia must leave ethiopia!!

This uncivilized, wild animal from jungle he can't live with people, he is making it fast. He calls the honourable Anna unprofessional? What a moron??
God is Great!!

How the woyanes, tigreans are keeping him this far??
What an insult?

maferiya, kilet be kilet...Looser!!

Amhra --Vs-- None Amhra Ethiopians

The Amhras lazy tribalist kings and The Amhras dominated governments failed to bring Justice and Democracy to Ethiopia and Ethiopians for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia.

Email: Alemu@yahoo.com

City: Ca.

Mr Bereket,do you know that you're multiplying your enemies by wrongly and falsefuly critisizing leave alone the opposition but also the EU observers.When they tell you the hard fact try to swallow it even if it is sour to your test.Try to create harmony with your own conscientious to which you 've become a permenant enemy to your self.Every body in Ethiopia knows you that you're not Ethiopian at all.Nobody knows you in the area where you 're candidate for the election.We know that it is a day light robbery what you and your accomplice,Meles are doing.

No wonder if you burst in corocodile tear when Mme Gomeze tell you the fact.

You bettre leave our country and go to hell to your beloved Erthrea.

Wow! I am really afraid these 100% Eritean born idiots take that great nation to its dich. Hey, I don't think we should be surprized to hear what we have heard from such an ideot and uneducated indivitual. I think, we shouldn't forget what these Eritrean people have done to University kids on the streat of our capital city. Do you belive these Eritreans will back off our shoulder? No hoze. We shouldn't be full. The only single opetion we all should come with will be to fight them back. Among these opetions are by Protest (let them kill us), Boycot like by stopping fligh by EAL; do you know Ethiopian Airline shares this government huge chunk of money to their operation? and work stopage (lets die of hunger. We shouldn't forget what happened in Velaruz, Georgia. I believe every single Ethiopian has to make decision to get out and shaw his/her unwillingness until these Eritreans get off our shoulders.

Email: hagtilahun@aol.com

City: Alexandria

The One who fought for ethiopia, is EPRP,darling,always will be be in our mind and hearte! that fought for unite and democrcacy based on ethiopian cercemcstance I for Ialways rember and fight eprp stands as long as I am alive.Wyane is fought our democratic fredoom fighter in tigre ,gonder ,gojem,wolo...so dose eplf long live tesfye debssye ,Telaun Gazawe. Markose Hagose...ethisopian pepole staragle wile continue so long the dfectatorse are in the power of dectiting.

Email: merdsageda@sbcglobal.net

City: oakland ca

I really afraid TPLF may create a big mess in our country. It seems its leaders have totally lost even their commonsense.
This is the time where everybody in the country must be cautious with what is going on wrong everyday to save our country and its peoples from the murderous TPLF of muscle heads.

Email: chelako@ethiopia.com

City: Oakland, California

I really afraid TPLF may create a big mess in our country. It seems its leaders have totally lost even their commonsense.
This is the time where everybody in the country must be cautious with what is going on wrong everyday to save our country and its peoples from the murderous TPLF's muscle heads.

Email: chelako@ethiopia.com

City: Oakland, California

Woyane is full of lie! They will never stop to lie unless they fall.All Ethiopian people from Kids to elderly people are aware of their monkey business and ETV/ETR has no listener.When ever it is time for news every citizen close TVS and Radios.They know people hate them but they dont know what to do.
"Bewoyane af wushet ena Kilet aytefam"

Email: Eyigelet@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

I read through EU's document fully. The whole assessment is made against international standards ratified by EPRDF itself, where eight democratic principles are established: periodic elections; universal and equal suffrage; right to stand for public office; right to vote; secret ballot; genuine elections allowing for the free expression of the will of the people. To show whether these principles were respected or violated, they just substantiated their observations with solid facts. As simple as that. They are election observers and what is not their mission here? When you are reporting the killings, arrests, intimidations, etc of party members and people protesting rigged election results, aren't you directly or indirectly reporting whether the principles were respected. That is not the only thing. ENA or Bereket didn't address directly the multitude of facts indicated in the EU EOM report and indicate with genuine facts whether they were right or wrong. That infact tells the whole story.

Email: mmgelaw@yahoo.com

I feel sorry so much for Mr. Berket semon becoming mentally ill. I think he is becoming a mad.That is why he is becoming incohorence, uttering, laying and so much disorganised. My I call up on H.E prime minister Melse Zenawi to allow him your horse to ride to Amanuel hospital for psychotherapy.

City: Bahirdar

I'm not surprised, this what i expected from him!!!

tplf was born & created to lie, and will die with it's atitude. Bereket Simon is on of the arogant person, in tplf cell, they don't even realize they are living among the Ethiopian society. They act like they are in Dedebit.

Email: guest

City: Los Angeles,

Speaking of not addressing the entire content of EU's report, here is what Walta put out on their website.
http://www.waltainfo.com/EnNews/2005/Aug/26Aug05/Aug26e1.htm

For the public consumption, Walta picked out only those sentences or pieces of paragraphs, if taken out of text, appear complimentary of the EPRDF. All this is happening under the watch of Bereket Simon. (Some Minister of Information)

Now with respect to the latest accusation of the EU observer chief, that only goes to show the new low the ruling party has descended to. More surprises are in store, in my opinion. Stay tuned.

Mrs Gomez telling the rulling party,step dawn the english language she telling.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Alas!
Next time Woyane will tell us God is responsible for all the atrocities, massacre, tyranny and everything.
Dear Bereket/Meles Read YEKIHIDET KULKULT, by Prof. Mesfin W/Mariam.
Bad Boys Bad Boys what you gonna do what you gonna do when they(Ehiopian people) come for you.

Email: tegadalay8@yahoo.com

This criminal behaviour reflects how all members of the TPLF and their ethnic division slaves are thinking and feeling at the time. What he is doing is the reflection of true character when a human being transformed to a mad dog. It shows we are at the beginning of the final end to these dogs out of our heads and shoulders.
By the way the opposition (CUD) has now again another big case to accuse TPLF cadres against falsely accusation of them for June the June 8 massacre in Addis by TPLF private militia (agazie) which is mad, cruel, totally out of human conscious and created only from one Ethnic group (TIGRE). If these TPLF mad dogs have in mind all along to accuse the true Ethiopian friend (Ana Gomez) for their crime, why they blamed the oppositions? The Ethiopia people know neither the oppositions nor Ana Gomez or any one the TPLF will accuse at every time for their failure, only the TPLF mad dogs are fully responsible to the June 8 massacre or anything happened before or after the may 15 election against our people.
Brave Ethiopian People, keep, chasing these mad dogs. Don't give them time, space and condition to breath in order to regroup for another crime against Ethiopia.

Tellat ema mingizem tellat new (Kemal Bedri), mejemeria matfat joro tebiwn new (Tesfaye mengesha and Mekonnen Wondimu). Kemal is one of the TPLF. And we know his stand towards Ethiopia. But these two criminals must be punished now using every opportunity. NEBE is the main responsible about the current situation in our country. I’m going to test the Ethiopian people ability defending the country and themselves with approach against these two criminals. Not only they but also their wives, children, brothers, sisters, parents or any one who is associating with them has to be punished. I will be happy when I see these two NEBE criminals to suffer while their aim all along is making the Ethiopian people to suffer. Brave Hager and Hezeb wodad Ethiopians especially in the country who are living closed to these NEBE criminals, find and show them your true love to Ethiopia. We have to be more than ready sacrificing us to our love to our country.

Email: Gimma@hotmail.com

Laughable! Laughable! Laughable!

Email: fikre_hizb@yahoo.de

City: World

Things are getting funnier. and funnier can't help it, but to laugh.

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its People!!!

The next time Meles will come and says Bereket is responcible for all the mess.
Ato Bereket if you feel that Ana Gomez is responcible why you waited till such time where the EOM reported against Wayane.If she is responcible then is that an award you gave her a beatiful photograph of southern Ethiopian girl.
Let me tell you once again Ato Bereket, Meles will throw you away as he did for siyoum & Kasau soon inorder to come out from this crisis & buying time.

I advise you all EPRDF top officials why don't you learn from what Mengistu did to his fellow Derg officials, each of you are in the same context, & Meles is different from Mengistu, only because he is a smart dictators.Unless you act against Meles, it is a matter of time that Ethiopian people will make another history soon.
Think beyond yourself!!!

City: Addis ababa

The situation is against you in all directions. You know deep inside that it is your criminal end against Ethiopia after 30 painful years. That is why you became mad and suffering with the sickness of laughing with out reason to act that way.

Email: Justice@hotmail.com

weye bereket .... awon ahunim ye ethiopia amilak ende abede wesha kesar kitelu gar anakisehal... KIDUS GEBREAL ANDIDO YAKATILEHI... your time has come to end... you looser ... how come you call EU ambassador 'unprofessional'... FOR THE DEFAMATION ...Miss Gomez is working on it she will come after you and the tyrnat Zarkawi... DO NOT YOU EVER THINK YOUR CASE BE SEEN BY THAT PIG KEMAL BEDRI YOU AINT HIDE NO WHERE .. FOR THOSE INNOCENT ADDISABABA PEACEFUL DEMONISTRATORS...you WILL pay the price,,, soon.. bewenet .. Never wish to live in peace after all this mess... mess...ene yemilew how was your childhood??? what a sad for your parents to bring you to this world... you are completely insane.....you are not disrespecting Miss Gomez.. you are denouncing ..EU...do you know how many nations make up EU? I do not think so....

It is wondering that how our political environment is tremendeously progreesing to yield some thing very unpleasant if our leaders continue like this. I would have advised them to take time and critically assess what the EU-Election Observers have amply and professionally put forward regarding the realities of the much contested June election rather than giving a childish response that no one wouldn't expect from the 'leaders' of 70 million people. All I could say is be energetic and systematic enough to keep in touch the unity of our people so as to defend every action a tayrant would make but with strong cautious not to insult or belittle an ethinic group in the guise of defending our so called TPLF leaders.

Email: hailaygere@yahoo.com

He sound like a child who lost a game and is not happy but getting mad. It is sad to see Ana being insulted like this, I am sure she knows these views are only the views of the TPLF not the Ethiopian people.
I am glad this report was done by EU not AU, because they would probably would have said it was an excellent election.

City: AA

Alemayehu,
Why do you want to be called 'alemayehu' then? Do you have an inferiority complex? You are not supposed to be writing here. Get out of this forum.

i am not surprised Ato Bereket!!

I am not surprised for what bereket said. He will blame even his own mother to hide his bad doings. No one bleave you for anything you have or will say.

GOD Bless Ethiopia.

Bravo Ana Gomez. You are a hero!

Email: dadidan@yahoo.com

Shalom,

Alemayehu, like his boss Bereket Simon, is trying to lie again. He is trying to tell us that Anna Gomez and the EU - EOM representatives are also Amharas. Ignore him and his cliques. They are all LOOSERS!!

Bereket is now suffering from a 'Mad Cow Disease' and he suddenly turned to a mad cow and start fighting to everyone even to EU. Bereket, who else is responsible for the June 8 killing? At first you said it is CUD - UEDF etc now you are saying Anna Gomez? Who else? You cannot swallow the truth that is your problem. July 8 killing is ordered by you and Meles? You are entirely responsible for the killing. One day, 'Ye Ethiopia Amlak Yifaredachihual'.

Email: AB89891@yahoo.com

City: LONDON

Participants,

First,I came to know there is another Alemayehu in this forum, who is so racist person. So, from now on wards I will add 01 to my name.

Second, I refer all to read the report in full and reconcile the facts stated with the final conclusion. You may hate Bereket or Meles but you have to apply your knowledge of logical reasoning.

Here is one logical reasoning,

The opposition's evidens was weak and inconsistent..

EPRDF presented good and substantiated evidence....

Then, the winner will be EPRDF...

Would you comment on this.

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

We, all Africans have to fight tyrrany of Africa at all. AU and EU declarations compare clearly that most African chief representatives have agreement to dectate the continent rather than ruling it. The people of Ethiopia, who was the sample of African liberation from colonizers, are showing as a sample of liberation from our dictators who fires us with poverty, conflict, disease and soon at this new era. We, Ethiopians all over the world, are starting for a revolution against the custom to carry lies and murder of our dectators. This is not only for Ethiopia and not only against Ejigu and PM Abebe but also for Africa and against AU dectators with African people and with some keen leaders like Mandela. Not only Amhara, Oromo, ...; but also, all Africans nations and nationalities are like Europian people to work and live together as one for peace and development. It is time to think differently. Leave and stop the bad act of lagards.

Thanks.

Email: sdemeku@yahoo.com

City: Paris

Hi Alemayehu01. You have the idea same as the first Alemayehu. I have some knowlege about logics of philosophy. If you don't use premisses to conclusion, you can make so many mistakes like hasty generalization, ad populum ad hominium to-co-cu, .... But our case doesn't need such philosophy and it is clear to concluded from our information about our country.

Oppositions have weak evidence and structure, because
-they have been in jail, intimidation,...
- no access to communication, media ...
- less access to financial and infrastructure to coordinate and structure cases

EPRDF
-have umple access to structure it's lie
-uses it's divide-and-rule the people and even the oppositions
-deprive the people to use their constitutional right

Then if you have clear mind to make a conclusion as EU:

-EPRDF win by itself and by lieing & cheating
-Oppositions can't deafit EPRDF's and NEBE cheating up to now but for the future the people knows about it.

It is clear Alemayehu. Don't hasitate to be a witness of this truth and don't be a witness when the exact time is passing (in the future)

Alemayehu 01 make no mistake... first EU did not totaly said that all the documents submitted by oppositions is unsubstance. If you read the whole report you will figure out the message.. the message is despite oppositions have unsubstantiated evidences in some contested areas.. primary evidence... a man is killed... how come it is possible to submit whole evidence when opposition eye witness harassed, intimidated and imprisoned .Before , during and after the investigation witnesses and supporters house were searched.. The EPRDF cadres broke in to local observers house arrested them... and confisicated the evidence... BESIDES THE PRIMARY SOURCES THE OPPOSITIONS HAVE MANY MORE LIVELY EVIDENCE... IF YOU WISH WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP ...AT SBC DATELINE PROGRAM THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE SEEN IT....
CONGRESS MAN CHRISTOPHER SMITH , MR.TIM CLARKE.... THEY FIGURED OUT EVERY THING.. NO MORE MASKING TO EPRDF.I TELL YOU WHAT THERE IS AN ETHIOPIAN SAYING "
SEYAWEK YETEGNAN BIKESEKISUT AYISEMAM" YOU JUST DO NOT LIKE TO ACCEPT TRUTH...BUT I TELL YOU THIS EU HAS MADE A SAMPLE RESERCH ON THE VOTE. THE OUT COME SHOWS THAT OPPOSITIONS GAINED 64% ACCEPTANCE, EPRDF 36% THIS IS
FACTUAL FIGURE ..THIS IS THE FIGURE THAT WE LEARNT
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ELECTION.. IT IS OFFICIAL IT IS NOT AN INFORMATION LEAKED BY EU.. I HOPE YOU DO NOT STAND FIRM THAT EPRDF HAS WON THE ELECTION... I LEAVE IT FOR YOU.. THE WHOLE POPULATION SAYS NO!!! TO EPRDF..

Woyane is qurrelling with the entire world, except America and Tony Blair. It has been going the opposite direction for so long from what Ethiopians wanted. There was no occasion this lousy group met with ethiopian values, no moment in its entire life. It is biting and barking like wolf against whoever is opposing it. Ethiopians have been against its devil's rule for long, others also are following the way of Ethiopians. Whoelse is left with it, only George W. Bush and Tony Blair. I dont think they will keep on with it indefinitely. One day they will be tired of its animal behavior and reject it altogether in favour of Ethiopians. Today we are at the beginning of that stage. It is even embarassing them every day, especially Tony Blair, who takes Meles as an orphan child he adopted from Ethiopia. The west is really emabarrassed by his manners. There is a strong sign that they are shifting their support.

Bereket said Ana Gomes is involved in the massacre. How dare he say this let alone think in his muddy brain.

How can a leading group of a country take his compatriots as virtual enemies. Woyane takes the entire nation as its enemy. I do not know any other country having such a ruling group taking its citizens as enemies, more enemy than foreign enemy.

Ask Woyane who his number one enemy is. He will tell you Amharas and Oromos, not Eritreans or Fascist Italy, if it was there at the time. Eritreans are hand and glove with Woyane. It is not true Shabia insults Woyane. They know each other. One day, they will be together, especially when Ethiopians take their destiny in their own hands. We will surely see that.

By the way, how can they build Eritrea and Tigray just by being sunk in bloodbath and war with the rest of Ethiopia? Why not they create peace with us to build their country. All the donation they get is coming because of Ethiopia. A big nation. Eritrea is also recieving donation but it is proportional to its population and thus is not enough. b ut here, the donation given to WOyane in the name of Ethiopia is is big enough to prosper one region, Tigray. if it is divided equally to each region, it wont be enough, it would even be less that the share Eritrea gets.

Woyanes and Shabias were naturally born and grown in terror. Terror is what they know well. They like it very much unlike the rest of Ethiopia who are just peaceful unless attacked. The two are graduates of terrorism, terrorist histroy since their creation by the Arabs. They did not start a democratic organization, only a killer organization, tribalist in nature. So where can they get the lesson for peace and democracy.

This time I am not a supporter of Unity. Let Woyanes start dividing the country and every group eastablish its own country. when we do so, part of Wolo and Gondar taken by Woyane will have to be returned. And part of Gojam taken to other regions will have to returned. We kept quiet because we thought we still are in the same country. When we divide we demand our belongings back. I dont care about unity. Unity just got us killed. Why should we. Let them go. We have a nice region of ours. We dont have any problem. Every body has a place to be.

Email: abathun@yahoo.com

City: BD

Dear READER

last FEBRUARY pm MELES HEL AMEETING WITH ALL POLITBERUE MEMBERS AND IN THIS SPECIAL AND EXTRAORDINARY MEETING YOU REMEMBER YOU ARE ALSO PARTICIPATIN THROUGH OUT DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THE PM SAYS WITH STRESS AND SRONG WORDS LET ME REMEMBER YOU

THIS YEAR ELECTION WILL BE CONCLUDED BY ANY MEANS ACCOMPIENED BY CHEATING(MACHEBERBER) BUT WE WILL NOT GO FURTHER UNLESS WE DO SOME CHNGES FOR THE SOCIETY NEXT TIME

WITH THE ABOVE THE ELECTION ENDS UP BY ALL MEANS OF CHEATING AWARDING THE WOYANE NOT THE OPPOSTION NOT ANA GOMES TAKE ALL YOUR HANDS FROM THIS REAL HUMAN BEINGS AND POINT OUT YOUR GARVAGE PM AND YOUR COMPANIES YOU ARE THE MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY
EWNETUE

ALL OF YOU WERE SURPRISED AND YOU SAY WHAT HAPPEN ON THIS PM FOR HIS WORDS

I GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM THE PROMINANT MEMBER OF WEYANE SEBHAT NEGA

Email: etnile@yahoo.com

City: khartoum

Abath,

I don't think Tony Blair will take Meles any more. He was much embarassed by what he had done to innocent Ethiopian students in June 8. He even ordered his International Development Minister to with held £21 million aid to Ethiopia. Above all, Commission for Africa is now CLOSED on the 31st July 2005. I guess, THAT IS THE END OF MELES TO CHEATING BLAIR. NOT ANYMORE!! More information on Commission for Africa can be found on their website.

I believe these guys (Meles and Co.) are in denial. They will blame everthing and everyone, except themselves, for the atrocious acts they committed. Amazing!

It seems that there is lie, white lie and then there is Meles, Berket and Co.

My sisters and brothers, once again we cannot help the struggle of the Ethiopian people by just venting our angers and frustrations. We have to be more and more action oriented. Now that the EU preliminay report is out (and the EU final report and the Carter Center reports to follow), it is high time that we do what ever we can to inform senators, congress(wo)men, and the general public etc. about the state of things in Ethiopia. Now is the time to put the causes of the Ethiopian people on the front burner while governments are looking at the reports and making decisions.

The leaders (political, civic and religious organizations) among us please channel our energy into action. Let us organize worldwide demonstrations, letter writing campaigns or both. We need to act!

Can any one stop this mad dog from day dreaming? He knows that he will be 'towed' to Eritrea shorty.He is not an Ethiopian and knows what happens to a 'banda' when the elected officials assume power.

Aluta Continua!!!

Email: dfgh@yahoo.com

City: silver spring

Is he (Bereket Simon) out of his mind. Let me tell you one fact that the report still did not reflect what you have done so far. You and your master (Merze Zerawi)has no place to hide yourself from the brave ethiopian people. They have tolerated you until you massacred them on the streets of Addis and regions in this 21st century with sophisticated weapons supported by rockets and missiles. The whole world laughed and pity you. So the opposition should be strengthened from now on to defy the woyane banda and its peripherals. What are you waiting for? The people waiting for your leadership to wipe them out once and for all. At least show the way how the peaceful disobedience be started to remove the oppressor from its shoulder. You don't have to get scare as you got the support from the international community such as the EU and the USA (Herman Cohen). It is time to act. You know the people will prevail at last over the woyane.

Email: mifth@yahoo.com

AB,

You are right. I agree. The days of Woyane are counted.

It has been said:

IF YOU THROUGH ENOUGH MAD SOME OF IT WILL STICK. No wonder the EPRDF cadre is using this nonesense guy to speak nonsense.

Just listen to the interview he gave to Olivia: ...begining democracy is measured by how good the process is, and he said the process is good.... What a stupid guy he is. He has no clue that he is was talking to intelligent woman and to the people of the world. THE PROCESS WAS NOTHING MORE THAN KILLING, ARRESTING, VOTE RIGGING, AND INTERMIDATION OF OPOSITIONS. IS THIS PROCESS DEMOCRACTIC OR HE IS STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO KNOW THE WORD HE IS USING.
After listening to that I came to undestand how little people in the big places can be even more dangerous than anything in the world.
Accusation of Ana Gomez is nothing more than to hide they wrong doing and blaming everything on the others so that they have justification to stay in power. I guess all this shows that the goverment changing to absolute monarch.

Look how EPRDF blames for everything:
Violence on opposition and Ana Gomez
Famine and drought on Nature and some oppositions
etc.

Anyways let me give mr bereket one nice advise:
SIR YOU ARE AN ERITREAN AND WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE. GO TO HELL.

I thank Ms. Ana Gomez for standing with the truth despite tremedious pressure from the tyrants.
Two thumb up for EU. You are the only hope we have.

God Bless ethiopia and those who stands with the truth.

Ayalew

Email: ayalew03

Carter Center will more likely back the killers. Lets wait and see.

It is sad to hear the dirty act of EPRDF reach EU or Ms. Ana Gomez. It is not surprizing as such practice is a normal one to the EPRDF 'masters'. They will pay all the cost very soon!

In additio to this, it is time for the people who gave a right of representation to bereket and Tefera even in the 2000 'Election' to call them (Bereket Simon and Tefera Waliwa) to justify their hatred speach these days in Awassa about the people of Amhara and Orthodox church followers and Gurages. (See ethioindex)

How come they degrade and insult these whole poeple? I can think that they are coming to the Hopeless point. Or, it is an indication that they are to try to do any thing against the will of the people. They can not see that no part of the people can accept representation by these people by any means.
(I wish these guys take the Eye Glass of our Blind brothers - as Tedy well said!)

Most of the roots of EPRDF are already detached from the ground, and it needs only a one touch push by all. We should be patient only for a moment and with the will of our Lord Tinsae Ethiopia is comming SOON!
Ultimately Truth Matters,

Email: quitlaugh@yahoo.com

Any report is a lie if it is against the EPRDF, the lesson we learn from Bereket. Ana Gomez's report was a lie, because it does not legitimize EPRDF's rigged election results. BBC's previous report on the EPRDF's sale of dead bodies was a lie, because this is not what EPRDF wants to be told, even if it was a fact. Again, BBC's report on Woyane's ballot card sales is probably a lie, because if EPRDf does not lie it won't win the election.

Elohe!!!, when God hears the cries of his people, you sure will not have a place even in hell, this I tell you demagogues!!

The guy can't learn from his friends and families
may be he consider himself as if he's smart and brilliant but the fact is very far from it .And also there is a time for every thing coming to manifest I mean weather he has realy national feeling or not,working as double agent(spy)between ETHIOPIA and ERITIRIA or not, ."THE TRUTH NEVER DIE":He doesn't got sense
and talent to respond when someone stand against his idea.What he mind is full of MELE'S words,GUN,Bulet
Considering as if he know better than the other but he no nothing "he is a man of nothing".What ever he
he say no one hear him may be he can conviense EPDRF or his family.Ethiopians' have no more time to hear such kind of mess ,they say no more place for criminals and arrogants

Email: an_tetesfa@yahoo.com

Thanks to Ms. Gomez and the EU observers for their hard work. I hope Ms. Gomez will go on and sue these compulsive liars.

Bereket, the minister of misinformation, who is full of hot air will be forced to produce facts or face the consequences. This is their last minute attempt to create confusion.

Imagine Bereket, the ignorant who knows nothing about democracy, never participated in an election in his life, now criticizing the European Union observers about elections. It is really laughable!!!

Meles, Bereket and all their murderer group are exposed of their pitiful lies and their ignorance.

TPLF, the Gift that gives on giving.....Alahe WeAkebere! Ethiopia will be free soon....

Email: nmengistu1@aol.com

City: la

Mr. Simon's reckless statement questioning the integrity of EU-EOM is quite disturbing. The EU has been funding, training, and coaching Ethiopian institutions on how to conduct a fair and free election. It now appears the government and its hand-picked NEBE representatives failed to observe the rules. The reaction of Mr. Simon further demonstartes the state of the present Ethiopian government, that it is approaching political bankruptcy resembling the last days of the military dictatorship that ended in 1991. I see only one way out of this quagmire for this government, and that is to accept a coalition government which is a common practice in most civilized nations. If not, I foresee a popular uprising that could wash away all that has been achieved in this poor country, and each individual in the present government being paraded in the street as enemy of the people. That's what usually happens when the wish of the large majority is not respected, and democratic values are trampled upon. I would hate to see this happening to the beautiful country and people I had admired during my years of stay as a teacher, and a friend to many.

Email: Chrisabi@hotmail.com

City: Moscow

chombe

I like your analogy with the Babylon guy. Indeed, Bereket is gone wild.

Selam Le hagere

Email: bdemissachew@juno.com

City: boston

There Bereket goes again, a pathological liar, and a cantankerous lap dog of Meles. He started pointing his finger at the delegation of the European Union's chief for the June massacre of 42 plus and wounding several hundreds of people. Bereket, didn't your mother ever teach you the difference between honesty and deceit? I am sure she did, but due to your imbecility and cruelty you never seem to grasp it. It all boils down to the fact that you were not being raised in a family where there was love and respect for every one of you. You first lost election two months ago, which drove you crazy and angry. The second time you and the other lap dog Kemal Bedri conspired and you were declared a winner. Isn't that a shame? Again this shows that you two lack an ounce of decency in your blood stream. The whole world is laughing at your stupidity, you made an ass of yourself. You have become a pathetic dog, to bark your head off to warn your boss that danger is on his door steps. However you can't bite any more to protect him, because you don't have any more teeth left in your mouth. Your teeth were first knocked out by Destaw Kasse two months ago, and your remaining jaws were pulled out by the European Union delegation chief, when she exposed your government's vote rigging and killing to the whole wide world. Do you remember the adage that goes like this, "Kewedeku Meferaget lememelalet "You are finished, no matter how loud you bark, and wail you do not have any credibility left in you any more, your credibility has disintegrated. Do you understand what that mans? Fait accompli, no matter how you sliced it the only people who were responsible for the killing and wounding of protesters after the election are BEREKET SIMEON the mad dog and MELES ZENAWI the traitor. I will be looking forward to see you two squaring it out in the international criminal court of justice, along side with the infamous friend of yours SLOBODON MILOSOVICH of Serbia. I will be extremely glad to see you languish in prison and die without having to use your savings you robbed from Ethiopia to save your dusty, rusty, fat, derriere you stashed away in foreign bank account

Email: GebregzeeK@hotmail.com

City: southbrookeridge

Bereket, Meles and other top EPDRF officials are barbaric. They think they are clever - by talking nonsense and when the Ethiopian people say NO to the rubish and wnen the international community say do not talk rubish any more (well not for more than fourteen years) then EPDRF says **** off to any one who does not agree to the barbarism.
The fereng can silence. The question is can the Ethiopian people afford to silence any more? The answer is NO.
We have to hit while the iron is hot. This opportunity will never come again for a long long time again if we do not stand for our freedom.

Seme from London.

Long live

Email: Semachewa@yahoo.co.uk

City: London

I think one has to understand that Bereket Simon loses nothing if Ethiopia goes in disarrays. He is an Eritrean and the disintegration and a weak Ethiopia is jubilation for his beloved Eritrean Government. Bereket is therefore doing his homework that has been assigned to him by Afeworki or by mutual understanding in the interest of Eritrea. He is of course protected, for all practical purposes, by the Tigrian Army, Aghazi, and can play all sorts of atrocities with high level of arrogance. He is born liar to finger-point to Ana Gomez for the killing of 40 plus people. Whether or not some information has liked, that should not give good reason to Bereket and his EPRDF to kill lawfully demonstrating people. They are just a bunch of disgraceful breed.

Email: Mezezo@aol.com

City: New York

Woha biwektut ENBOCH!
Enough is Enough!

How much lies can a country carry????

First, I will say Ana Gomes, God bless you! Finally, at least we found some one telling the truth. Also, EU comparing to the US with hidden agenda, did great job by telling the truth and exposing the lier and shameless begger Meles government. For Berket, Meles, weyanes and their look alike, keep blaming every body Amahra, Derg, Ana Gomes, EU...etc for you incomptency and backward ethinic politics. Keep on crying..Sorry, ass beggers, shamless, tribalistt, tigrian chauvinist, criminals and hatefull losers. So, Keep on crying...The time is coming for justice, freedom for ethiopian people! Good bless ethiopia and the ethiopian people

Email: Ywenzsew@yahoo.com

City: Atlanta, Ga

Samuel is right.

What is meles going to do soon?

FIRE this man for his own survivial, that is it. EPRDF is not only TPLF, so ANDM and OROMO for how long they are going to be his servant so either their will resist meles or before anything the TPLF itself will throw out this evil, shabiya man. He is a disgrace.

Sibihat leAmlak.
yichalla kenu derese

aleluya.
Amen.

Oh God!! please forgive him. He doesn't wrightly know what he is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: fasu0808

City: addis ababa

Bereket is not mad he is appearing to be mad so that the EU will refuse to send any more observers. When and if CUD requires the presence of EU observers in the future. He is making sure CUD's bridges are burnt at least at one end. He is very "tenquwlenga" never under estimate him his pretend madness is by design. If I might suggest a letter be written to EU expressing our regret for having such a man as a minister of information of our country, and as they would appreciate the whole point of a democracy is to be able to have a goverment that has the mandate of the majority of the people. Bereket is only answerable to PM Meles. He was able to steal his seat to sit in parliament and feels if they did not elect him, he does not have to fear God nor have regard for the people of the Wereda of Bugna.There is a saying in our amharic " yemenchegregn bet hulgeze faceka" waste, plunder and leave nothing for the next generation. Bereket is not made of the fiber from which states men are made. We can not expect any more than what he is able to give. So Elias what of the letter?

City: New york

Look people, do you know how they dont really know what they are doing and they are sooo conflicting themselves everyday?! Yesterday, Walta information tried to make it look as the report was all positive towards the government and all nice, and today the government says "The report is biased and one sided"...lol! Oh men! These people obviously dont gove a darn about truth but their seats, and sadly, they do it so out in the open that it makes them look fools!

“When you know better you do better” by Maya Angelo

Bereket only knows how to lie, fabricate stories, torture and kill. And he has done what he knew best. For his service Meles has praised Bereket Simon for doing an excellent job. Bereket, promised his boss Meles that he would continue to use his skills to the best of his ability.

Alemayehu,
You have completely mis-understood me I can tell you again.The whole profit gained from our Air lines are
controlled and deposited to EPDRF'S account.tell me
if Ethiopians are benefited from this revenue.I still
believe that we should all boycot all EPDRF'S controlled financial resources.Mamo kilo, don't get me wrong I'm also proud of our EAL.This kind of action
is temporary only until we get rid of Melese's regime.
Don't forget,we can still contribute to our peopl's struggle by paralizing all EPDRF'S financial infrastructure.
GABICCI !!!

Email: Begeze@yahoo.com

Mr. Berket, don't you feel ashamed of being a constant and continuos lier!!! It is you who managed the whole election process unprofessionally. And it is not Anna Gomez who lacked the integrity and professionalism. I, an one Ethiopian poor, feel that you have been given adequate period to show us your commitment towards the prosperity of Ethiopia. But, from time and again, the Woyane, especially you and Melese, would like to lengthen your power undemocratically without our will.

Now enough is enough!! You should leave ruling the country, and give the turn for those elected by the people.

Email: marushet@yahoo.com

I am just expecting Americans, particularly the Carter Centre will come out approving the report of EU-EOM. I would like to see the reaction of Bereket Simon and his cliques. He will hopefully add Jimmy Carter to the list of 'so called responsible people for the June 8 Massacre'. Let's hope and see.

Dear participants,

I hope you have also seen that the BBC journalist has warned Bereket Simon to worry more for the 42 murder charges that the EU...Bereket will most likely add this journalist to his list of people responsible for the June 8 massacre. Therefore, he eventually thinks that is the truth and try to convince himself that he and Meles have nothing to do with the killings. NO ONE WILL BE CHEATED AND BEREKET IS CURRENTLY SEEN AS NOTHING BUT A ROBOT.

Bereket will soon start fighting with his own shadow and most likely add his own shadow to the list!!!!

Email: Lalibela@yahoo.com

For your information he was beat up by his shadoww. The poor soul has been without sleep for weeks. He cannot even stand against the asault of his own shadow. The chap is done, finished, concluded. It is only his mouth moving. Even his signature hand movement has slowed down.

Ankasa Doro

My fellow Ethiopians! At this time, lets not critcize the thugs on this issue.....instead, Edare Honen lets watch them dig a deeper hole for themselves.

The thugs days are numbered...

Email: nmengistu1@aol.com

City: la

Tigrai,

The only thing good is that your english is so bad no one would understand you.

Tengara Gundan

Tigrai,

Go and learn English first before you try to say something irrelevant. We don't know what you are talking about. CONFUSED? emotional? trying to help your fellow Bereket? but NO LANGUAGE!! NOT YET ANYWAY!! JOIN 'ABCD' CLASS TO IMPROVE YOUR LANGUAGE FIRST.

Minister Bereket.

I am really wondering how your brain works. Like those of your bosses, Meles and Esayas, it is a unique. It is an efficient factory of lies and deception- no place for hoesty, descency and truth in it, even by mistake. Is this the way you interact with your friends and family members? Do they trust you at all? How does it work? Three of you are a unique species, and as such very dangerous. No question that you have to go and you will go. Ethiopians (and maybe the rest of people in our world)are not like you and because of this, we had difficulties to understand you for a while. Now we have learnt a bit and concluded that you do not belong to us. You had every opportunity to stay where you are but you screwed it up. However, given what you are, you cannot help it- you worked hard to hurt us very much and now you are in the process of destroying yourself. It is a matter of time, this will come to an end.

Do you remember what you did to Mr Tim Clarke's statements recently-- Misquoting it to misinform the world? You are now talking about the intergrity and professionalism of the EU observers while your own practice in all aspects is the worst in this planet. Is this your little style covering-up. It looks childish for me. You also have the gut to blame the EU observers and the opposition for the killing of innocent Ethiopians in AA in June. Whom are you going to blame for all the kiilings your party excuted throughout the country during the last 15 plus years. This will never be forgotten. You are also talking about the bais of the EU report in favor of the opposition while at the same time saying that the EU report has exposed the weakness of the opposition.... Hard to believe that such contradictory thoughts are coming from the same brain authomatically-- very unique indeed. Diversion is also another little technique of yours to avoid the truth and save yourself. Here on this form your agent "Alemayehu" is talking about the already-dead issue of Amhara domination, while the buring question now is the lack of freedom and democracy in our country due to TPLF's tyrannical and antiEthiopia rule. My friend, the reality of the world has changed and old tactics do not work any more. Weak up; give it up; pack and go (wherever you may go-- most likely to Eritrea)without much noise. This is my final advise. There will come a day you will remember this piece of advice. This about it.

Email: wazeleke@yahoo.com

HA ha ha!!!
When is he going to stop????? Hope really soon. I am sick and tired of hearing his lies. What am i saying??? I am having fun... ain't it funny??? I personally think that all the EPRDF ppl are lossing their minds. They are out of control!!

You know what they say..."SISHENEFU ALEKESU"
Ethipians together are going to knock them out.

GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA

Email: winnerrex@hotmail.com

HE IS SHAMLESS MIS INFORMING MINESTER ,THOUGH HE TRIED HIS BEST EVERYTHING IS BECOMING BEYOND HIS CONTROL.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

No wonder Anna Gomez is upset by Berket's comment regarding her professionalism. This guy is a 'shifta' by profession and does not how to conduct himself publicly. Woyane is full of thugs like Simon. Woyane thugs have neither the education nor the character to be in a leadership position. People like Simon do not qualify to be an office clerk let alone a minister if merit was the criterion. Woyane thugs are every where. They are in foreign mission sticking their nose to what is happening and getting paid in thousands of dollars. It is sad a country like Ethiopia is infested by these disgusting 'shifitas'. Berket is running out of lies. No wonder if he says congress man Smith is behind the June killing. Anna is already labeled as neftegna. Mercy Lord from these abhorrent creatures.

Alta Continua!!!

Email: dfgh@yahoo.com

City: silver spring

Dear moderator

It would be good if you post Meles responce on ENA web site to Ana gomez report & let us have the chance to react to it.

I read it & what the PM intension is to create a simple argument by taking out what sweets him & throw out the fact which is against him as a 'garbage'.
PM Meles & Bereket bench mark for observers mission is not Article 25 of the international Covenant for Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) rather they want to make their poor analysis based on their party & election board procedure & guideline , even the implementation of this guidelines are ingeneral to legitmise the undemocratic malpractise of EPRDE under legal cover.However the EOM clearly indicated in the report that the observers mission by ICCPR of the 1966 ratified by Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia , where eight democratic principles are established ....
Mr PM do you remember how you play drama against some CC members of TPLF central committee, by throwing out with out the TPLF procedure.Your reasoning at that time was "you want to save the party......!and the procedures are meant for the existance of the party".
why don't you use the same anlogue here when it comes to this election.Should the whole election & investigation process measured against the procedures or should it be against to the aspiration of ethiopian people for democracy???

Mr PM no body needs any more analysis of lies after lies , in simple terms as the EOM reported the outcome of the election in most of the country is 'not as to the aspiration of Ethiopians for democracy'.This is a feeling in sidama, wollo, Arsi, Gojjam, Gonder, Illubabore.......

Now that you got morethan 2/3 of the seat & you want to play your drama as you used to do it in the previous parlama, even after the opposition gots more seats.This is how you want to extend your regime.
Fellow Ethiopians should we accept this??? or should we say 'Never again!!!' to EPRDF pseudodemocracy & show our solidarity to the opposition parties & call to some EPRDF who are against the Meles regime.
''NEVER AGAIN A DICTATOR"

City: Addis ababa

Dear Never again,

You cant have it both ways.Ana Gomez has two choices.Either she accept the CIPs procedure as a standard, which she do, and evalute the process as per that standard or reject the whole process and stick to your proposal. If she was to judge the process purely(with no national context)from the covenant,she shouldn't have praised the CIPs mechanism.

THe paradx is she appreciated both the mechanism and the process yet she come up with illogical concusion. How do you reconcile this contradiction? She must come up either way not both ways.

Any comment please?

Thanks,

To all participants:

Bereket at present is a laughing stock. Just forget him. Let me crack a joke. It is about the Ministry he is heading it, Ministry of Information (actually, disinformation).
Sadam setenced to 100 years imprisonment and condemned to watch the so called Eth TV for six months. Sadam appealed and requested the "watching ETV" be converted to another 100 years imprisonment. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Alemayehu01,

Why are you finding it so hard to face the truth. You can’t find a more honest opinion than EU. May be your master should have stuck to his friends at AU, who would have been very proud of his killing and silencing skills.

Even Tulu/Tutu has sank so low, she is describing Ana Gomez as the old white woman, how rude and racist. That is not the way to talk of our visitors.

There are rumours the report from the Carter Centre is going to be more painful for TPLF. It is going to reflect the views of Chris Smith after his visit to ET and meetings with his team. Well we just have to wait and see.

If I were you I will get a dozen of painkillers.

I'm sure if someone is Sane and really HEALTHY She/he wouldn't dare support Bereket and Meles?? How do we know that Alemayehuo1 isn't Meles or Bereket?? They are good at acting and believe me it's easy when you are behind a computer?? May be they have some supporters who are blind folded.But how could anyone back up murderers??? They didn't kill one or two but many.. Even with your eyes closed.. you can smell a rat. Especially a bad one. Bereket and Meles think that they are perfect and anyone who doesn't agree with them is an enemy.They are the ones who invited the EU observers claming that they wanted the election go smoothly. Why the hell would Ana Gomez lie??? She was their renowned Observer on the noght of the election. I feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve that garbage.

The truth will set Ethiopia FREE

Bereket and Meles are now in their sinking ship. Their ship is about to sink. They are fighting with everyone including EU. Whoever is against them, they will be seen as enemies. Who will save them when their ship sinks? NO ONE!!

Ethiopia Rules!
Don’t feel sorry for Anna Gomez. She is probably laughing her heart out at these fools. To tell you the truth, as an Ethiopian and African these lawless people embarrass me. Meles and Co. is a disgrace to Ethiopia and even Africa.

Folks,
Don't be taken by your bubbles. You will regret it latter. The situation reminds me the 1991 anti-EPRDF movement across Europe and the U.S and people like Prof. Mesfin at home.Almost everyone in the diaspora and supporters of the dergue tried all their best, by word and bullet, to resist EPRDF lead popular movement.The same people are now trying to snatch power by destroying the very constitutional system that allowed them to participate in the election.

Well, the end result will be the same.At the end reason will prevail over emotion, dialogue will reign over hatrad and the Ethiopian people will enjoy a multi-party democracy.

wish you nice time.

Alemayehu01

I feel that part of our world is wasting its precious time and resources unnecessarily by dealing with the scum of the earth in leadership position in AA with no basic elements of decency and morality to respect and honor anything useful to human beings or society at large.

Imagine how much time and money were spent by Ana Gomes and her associates to observe the election in Ethiopia. The same can also be said about the other observers. All this is for nothing because the outcome of any of these efforts will not be honored by Meles unless it suits his own agenda.

Like a child, Meles will find all kinds of excuses to discredit and reject anything else. Based on his recent response to the EU observers' report, one can immagine how much he is able to manipulate events and news in Ethiopia in the absence of alternative views to misinform the rest of the world about his administration. Indeed, dealing with Meles is like dealing with a child suffering from attention deficiet hyperreactivity syndrome in combination with excessive greed. The whole thing is like a joke at the expense of the Ethiopian people and the tax paying people of other countries who share the burden of covering most of the expenses.

Many patriotic Ethiopians and others who know Meles very well have repeatdly warned about this behavior of the individual and suggested a much better alternative as a solution to the problem of Ethiopia ahead of time. It is now time to reconsider these alternatives more seriously and quickly. Contintuing to deal with Meles in the manner as it is conducted currently will not work and it will be a waste in all aspects.

Meles is not a trusworthy person for any thing and the Ethiopian people know this very well. He has even betrayed and embaressed his own country, friends and supporters. Sir Goldef is one recent example who was very much disappointed and embaressed by the behavior of Meles. For sure nothing positive will come out for Ethiopians as long as Meles in the position where is now. To get real solution,this has to change and the international community still has a lot to contribute for this. The peoples' vote has been stolen and they need to be respected with your help.

How come Bereket would want to make such a statement when his murderous regime hasn't even shown the political will to look into the biggest mass killing in the heart of the capital since Red Terror !

How did he work it out ??!!

His Eritrean brothers spilled the blood of tens of thousands of Ethiopian youth during their failed invasion two years ago ....Now he wants to shift blame for his heineous crimes !!

Alemayehu01,
You don't get it. Do you??? Nobody wants your government. No one wants to be ruled by a dictator. Everything on earth has got limits. And i think your beloved rulers have crossed the line. Look what happened to Sadam Hussen. He's locked up. May be you can give your friends a bit of an advice. Tell them to leave OUR country alone while they can. I tell you they are going to dig up their on graves.And for your information (since Propoganda minister doesn't inform you well) there's a BIG differece between DERG and "ONE and STRONG Ethiopia". Derg fought for power but we are fighting for freedom. Does the word 'freedom' mean anything to you??? Guess not. So if you think we are going to fail. THINK AGAIN LOSSER!!! You can't win. NOt this time. I want to see your ugly face when Ethiopians win.

Better start your journey NOW!!!

Alemayehu01,
You don't stop to amaze me. Which constitution are you talking about?? Are we talking about the constitution that doesn't apply for your TPLF friends?? Or do you have another one somewhere?? Open your eyes brother.Come to reality. man, almost everyone hates you and your friends. Even dumb people like u know that bullets or rifles can't win by them selves. Especially not when the commander in chief is MELES.
I tell u, it's time to take the bull by the horn. and we are going to do that. By the way, when was the last time you had a good night sleep. Scared aren't we??? I wish i could say good luck but dream on.

“I have no love to do with it when I and my organization (TPLF) killed millions of Ethiopians directly and indirectly and caused destruction to the country in closed door (landlocked) and dividing the people under Ethnic lines to make them enemies among each other. My wife who is a high school dropout cadre (Azeb) also knows that I have no love in me when earlier I meet her on the rocky ground and at present on a very expensive bed acting as if I’m a Satan worshiper terrorising instead of loving her. That is why she is getting satisfaction even when she is fencing Arkebe Equbay (I hate him) rather than meeting with me that I always finishing with her before she is still on the way to get a mood. I’m always too quick to benefit myself at the expense of others. So, love has nothing to do with me.
Any one could easily and early understand about my emptiness of love when I caused tremendous damages to individuals and the nation. When I look back about the last 30 years, even those members and supporters of the TPLF I killed and caused them troubles are counting with thousands. Where are the true Tigrian born Ethiopians now who were/are always looking good to their country? Some of them are killed, immigrated, others are in jail and the rest are living a life as broken people in pieces in their own country as every Ethiopian does under my rule. I don't admit as if it is a mistake but I did it all by choice intentionally to cause negative and devastated results towards Ethiopia and her children.
Look at me. My outlook is the true reflection who really I’m from inside. Don’t see me with expensive cloth on me. Do you remember how i looked like when I arrived to Addis with gun in hands and hate in head from the rocky mountain? Judge me with the things I have done and still am doing. I'm a little evil and ugly who is hiding in the people's palace and spreading dangerous poison through media among the population. I never have been among the ordinary people throughout my entire rule. I’m ruling them from hiding. I think people are like me with the job I’m doing against them when they tolerated and their children are protecting me as bodyguards. If the people think that I’m in prison (palace) with all my family members by choice and the bodyguards are in reality prison guards, then they are right. I’m not a free man despite the palace is belongs to me by force. I’m the most hated little man in the country when I’m ruling them with punishment no nation ever has faced before.
I don't trust people including Bereket although he is the first man I really on him while we both are working for Shabia. The last time especially after the election, he acts as a mad man. If he has someone who caries of him, at this time he has to be at amanuel mental centre. I don’t also trust Addisu Legese and Dawit Yohannes. Especially I hate Arkebe Equbay. They are the confused Ethiopians while I and Bereket are the clear and open enemies to Ethiopia. Arkebe is doom. If he is not doom, he would abandon me long a go and join the Ethiopian people, as we all know the Ethiopian people don’t hate him. They rejected him not because of he is bad to Ethiopia by choice but because of his relationship with me, Bereket and few others. If I were he, right now I officially denounce the relationship he has with me and ask forgiveness especially the Addis Ababans. They will accept him as they did in the past although there was some reservation because of his relationship with me.
I can't go to outside whenever I want and wherever I like. I’m in prison by choice that makes me angry and mad. I never went to school learning to live doing good and normal things. But I went to mountains and forests where snakes, foxes, hyenas, vultures, ants, termites and monkeys are to harm people hiding in gorges like a little rat. Lying and manipulating people especially the western who are looking someone like me for their agenda and Arabs who are looking for thousands of years to make Ethiopian an Islamic state and control the red sea. So, far I achieved remarkable results. Ethiopia became the biggest land locked nation and Islamic followers in the country grew with about 20%. The more money come from the Arab, my effort to make Ethiopia an Islamic state would be finalised soon. Now I’m testing the west with different approach, continuing with my profession lying, blackmailing and manipulating.
So, what is love has to do with me? What is love has to do with the criminal TPLF cadres? What is love has to do With TPLF while all along this was/is the only TPLF slogan we have? What is love has to do, while you all know the crime I have done the last 30 years? If you didn’t know, now you know. What are going to do about?” By Meles (Legese, Abebe) Zenawi

Dear Alemayehu01,

The problem is the bad act of our brothers and sisters like you who think only with EPRDF's mind. It is shame for you to expect Ana Gometh to think with that mind. Ethiopian people think just like her to apraize good things and condumn evils of EPRDF like killing innocents and pritch it as legel. If you understand processes perfectly, the 1991 unti-EPRDF movement was clear and the same as what is going today-it is against EPRDF's division of Ethiopia and Ethiopian people. Pls, don't preatch us your white lie. You can talk and laugh at it with your friends. Leave us to cry with our people at your prison and killings. You will get your hand from God.

Ana reports it what she observes and didn't make your hasty generalization. EPRDF has both good and worst work but not better. we observe better partes with in the jail of EPRDF. Still they are not best. This is the reality, Alemayehu01.

Alemayehue/Meles/Bereket,

You poor soul, why do you always have to bring past history when we have a big issue at hand. In case if you have forgoten it is 2005 not 1991. Thigs have changed, the ethiopian people have moved on, you should to.

why don't you learn from the great man himself, Mandela. He is one of the most respected man on this planet and he should be a great example to all those power hungery african leaders like yourselfes. Leave power when you are not wanted, save the people from anxity and stress.

There is a song that goes "what a difference a day make, 24 little hours". Within 3 month, you have reduced yourself from being a fake democratic leader to a true brute dictator. The people didn't even pick a gun, you did it all by yourself. Well done for you greedyness.

Power isn't forever

let them lie for now and they will pay it soon.

Email: dqnikkl@yahoo.com

City: california

Yigermal you all are bunches of one party seporters, how could you build democracy if you blindly condemn your opposers veiw. Be logical and and constructive.

Ready...

Email: bacha123@epatra.com

nnn,
You know what's funny?? You don't understand the meaning of unity. When there's unity among the ppl of Ethiopia they start supporting one another and they do whatever it takes to solve their common problem. In this case, the gov't is our major problem.Believe me i would reason out with anyone but sometimes ( i meant most of the time) EPRDF supporters are not open minded. They lie nad that's what they do best. Besides you can't explain something to someone when they don't wanna understand. Tell me something.. why did you write what you did??

Mina&co,

I am doubting if understand the ABC of democracy.I am not an author is the field, but I just want to remind you that the enssence of democracy is to exercise the right to differ. Had every one agrees on all issues, democracy will cease to exist by disuse.

Then, why are so offended whenever refute your allegations? Why do jump to blackmailing and calling names?What is wrong with supporting EPRDF? Is that no the right of every Ethiopian? Do you think EPRDF is just floating on the air so that you won't find any citizen defending its positions?

You are flooing your self.There are millions you are ready to give their life for its cause.You have to take that fact and should be prepared for all eventualties.Otherwise, you will be bad losers like the dergue.

On my part, I support the Constitution and the principles enshrind in that law.In practice, there are some actions that I don't uphold. But, to be frank I endorse the EPRDF because I am so scared of the opposition and their supporters despotic position.

Please, try to learn dialogue.

Alemayehu01

Alemayehu01,

You said eveyone have the right to choose EPRDF aka TPLF, that is fine and that is what democracy is all about, so why is it you peope are killikg those who vote or support other parties? Don't you think they have the right to choose who every they want to choose.

Please try to connect your comment to my question, your reasons so far sound like a childs excuse. So pleae try to make your point with good measure.

Alemayehu01,

You are not the supporter of EPRDF and you are kidding yourself. You are the one who dream for his daily feed. Which constitution you respect? Did you listen the cry of Oromo and Somali, Afar and Amhara, Awassa and Addis Abeba who lost their children with brutals and told us a white lie? Did you hear the cry of Ato Tesfaye's father (Ato Adane)? Was this cry your ABC of Democracy or ZYX? Which line of the constitution states and allow you to do so?

Dialog with mindless and deaf gives no result

Alemayehu01,
I am not here to judge you. I don't do that. Please answer your own question. Don't we have the right to condemn your gov't?? Why were those who demostrated against the gov't killed?? You talked about calling names.. why were the citizens called 'Adegegna bozene'. Rulers are suppose to be role models and they have ot have discipline. Have you ever heard our PM give a speech?? So, before telling people(stranger) what to do.. tell your friends first. Practice what you preach.

I have already informed you that there are some acts that I did differ. But, I am optimist on the democratization process. I know it is so infant and there are pitfalls here & there but there is no way we can copy the western democracy over night.

If believe dialogue is not possible, we can't dicuss about the democratization process. You have to take arms and that takes as back to square one to the dergue regime.I condemn any killings but your hate option will bring us more death and blood-shed.

Then, shall we continue discussing real issues of democratization.

Alemayehu01

Mr Alemayehu01,

The ABC of democracy is respecting the vote of the people, the majoriy. Don't tell me about this crap "we are an emerging democracy" which your masters Mr Zenawi and Mr Bereket utter every day. That is not a smart idea at all. Nobody accepts this lame excuse for the intentional killing of innocent and peaceful citizens by your masters for 14 years and for the destruction caused to our country. Somebody will pay for this sooner or later. The world is now more open and civilized and you better be adaptive to this new reality. If you are a simple supporter, I advise you to dissociate yourself from your criminal masters as soon as possible. You never know when the Meles govt will collapse, but it appear it is at the verge. Good luck to you.

i'd like some point in here cos' when i see u almost all the ppl here ur missin' the point ...specially u PEACE.,ur name is good and u know litle,and ferenjoch min yilalu..."tinish ewiket yigelal",weyim adegawa yekefa new. ask ur self why this oposition party members r in prison...cos they went extremly against the law which forbids demonstration for a shorter time,for sayin' things which r hatefull and racist ,bamarigna (hizibin behizb lay yemiyanesasu),some for coraption...;they r no beter men than tamrat layne and siye abriha for eprdf.(legodegnochu yalitegna new)and i also agree that they have no extreem acces to that media...cos most of the time i heared them sayin' very unpolite for ethiopians and words that can push ppl emotinaly to unnececary criesis...(learn from rwanda)before that propaganda on the radio they were in beter situation ...i balme more the media than the militia in rwanda situation...and don't ever cross in ur mind that we ethiopians r better to handle such situaton than rwandans cos we r CHWA ppl...look what happned in 67u abyot ...gorebet legorebet new yetecheraresew...kirbi gize deme, Asosa ena Bedeno...
there is something i want u to keep in mind that i'm not yeweyane degafe very much,and yetekawamiwochim niether.i know there r so many wrong doings in ethiopia and they should be corrected but torinet is no solution @all and no SIR NEKEL LEWIT niether.cos we have lots of experiances from our history.
pls tell me PEACE,i blv ur in europe or states ,wherever in a demokratic country ur ...do u demonstrate without the permision from ur state administrater?and if ur told not to do so on the day u want what u have to do iz or to except the next shedule or to go to court...tell me if there is onother thing u can do.but if u go on marchin' u'll get the price...and don't try to tell me that powerfull water *****ilathin wesdo kegirigda endamayalatmew. considerin' the law in ethiopia Mles had no right to forbid thogh,but regardin' the situation i'd say he did good.one thing i won't agree by no means with weyane is that he killed ppl,,,as i'm not in ethiopia and can't see how it's but i blv they had alternative means to mebeten those were on thew street.and i blv in time those who did that 'll pay for that.look even dergs those monsters considered to be un defeted where they r now.
to conclude my point hear...i'll tell 'd like to tell ya one thing hear...if u don't like eprdf...the only thing the oponents do iz
1.clear themselves from coraption to zero level
2.stop sayin' things bout racism and hatered
3.stop being TEKAWAMIs and try to get the exact meanin' of oponents in english dictionary...that's not TEKAWAMI,but TEKENAKAGN.for we all know that what they want iz silitan and if they need that siltan they have to co-operate and apriciate what weyane has done as well...not always mekawem mekawem bicha.this way we'll know they realy thing if they get the silitan they 'd better.
and they have to admit lewit(specially selamawi lewit)beand ken limeta endemayichil.betiegistim mesrat yitebekibachewal.
and for i do realy from the butom of my heart blv derg was tiliku ye ethiopia telat ena seyitanawi mengist i say persenaly ...they have to make sure of that they have to clear up themselves.derg was yalitemare dedeb and chika seytan and ignorant yetemaru yemibalut enkwan mehayimoch...eh ...i hate them...there should be no way they got back to silitancos i know once if they got the chance they want to let their friends to be out prison,scape gugment and get them back on silitan.wachout yp ppl.I HATE DERG ye stupidoch menga!
and for the ppl of ethiopia ...
don't consider ourselves that we love eachother than rwanda tutsi's and hutu...they were in love once till that mass media was handed to some stupid emotinal uncivilized and tikimachewin asadajoch ej eskewedekebet seatina they all went besimet and kill eachother.be positive fighter but don't give no inch for hatered.
peace out.

You are really NO-Doom

I can imagine how hard it was to you to write this rubbish unreadable and unorganised childish paint. It could be better to you if you spend your time for something different rather than in this forum supporting people like you who are doom (TPLF).

Email: t@tiscali.com

The intellectuals with words, the students with demonstrations and uprising, the farmers with the very primitive way of cultivation and harvest and living condition, and generally the Ethiopian people with major outbreaks of hunger and diseases including aids, malaria and TB, loudly and persistently said to the west including EU about the true nature of the Meles regime that took power with gun at the first place. Yet the west including the EU were reluctant to take the Ethiopian people side because of reasons that are more important to them than the suffer and death of the Ethiopian people because of leadership failure. Now the truth is broken. The people are spoken. The streets, back doors and windows, lies, manipulations, blackmailing opponents and the likes by the Meles regime became not acceptable by the people that are on a high way walking together with the truth to reach/ have the kind of administration the world is having (democracy). Yet the GOVT that is ruling the country under Ethnic lines by turning its dark face to terrorise the people while smiling towards the west when laying and manipulating them as a fool became determine more than ever to stay in power with gun. Meles and co, are now openly acting as if they don’t care about the 75 million Ethiopians but their power. They are looking and preparing the situation in order violence be broken as they have gun in hands and financial means to kill and imprison the peace loving opponents. The Ethiopian people are also become very determined more than ever to take the people power in hands with peace if not with any means necessary. If the International community mainly EU and US are not coming with open and clear idea taking the people's side rather than few cadres (TPLF) who became rulers after committing many crimes creating civil war for more than 17 years, the consequences going to be very regrettable.
EU and US have to understand that Meles regime in Ethiopia will never survive even for a year if any one imposing them over the weak people illegally to rule with hunger, diseases and crime as they did for the last 14 years. What EU also has to understand is that what these few cadres are saying or doing under the cover of the Ethiopian people, was/is/will not represent the people voice or idea but their desperate move to stay in power. If today has to be held a free and fair election without intimidation, harassment, killing and other unfair games and with the international observers present at all election polls, TPLF (EPRDF) will get no vote to win even a single polling station. In the May election the opposition parties have won at all polling stations where international observers were present. The ruling party has won none at any pooling station where the international observers were present. The reason was that the people were not frightened and forced to vote the rulers. The vote in towns and cities was free and fair. That is why the oppositions have won all cities and towns in the country. Yet the ruling elite is saying that they have won in the rural area where more than 50% of the rural population is illiterate and have no idea about politics. Despite there were harassment, killing, intimidation, huge vote rigging and the likes in the rural area and the international observers also were not present almost in all rural area polling stations, the rural Ethiopians have rejected the ruling elite with ballot box because of the living condition the rural area has is at the worst level in the country history. They even have no right to have their own land. The govt uses land to kneel the rural population under its dictatorial rule while killing them with poverty, hunger and diseases. This govt has done nothing to the rural population. So, it is a big lie as usual when the govt says that it has won the election in rural Ethiopia. The heart and mind to the African (Ethiopian) politic is laying in towns and cities where the better-educated people are living. When the 4-5 million Addis Ababan’s and all cities and towns in the country overwhelmingly rejected the ruling elites, there is no other explanation but just concluding and accepting the oppositions win the country election.

Again we have to say to EU and US that the Ethiopian people have nothing to do what Meles and his propaganda minister Bereket Simon are saying and doing in the name of Ethiopia. Bereket Simon has loosed the election despite he is right now using other means to get in through back doors as some other defeated Ministers and high officials are doing with Meles Zenawi decision. Meles has won the election because of he was the only candidate while the oppositions candidates were not allowed to take part. So, these two criminals are not representing the Ethiopian people. The Ethiopian people have long and mutual relationship with Europe and US for many years. Our relationship has more than thousand years of history. Even 500 years a go around 9000 Portuguese gave their life to the Ethiopian Christians fighting side by side with them against the Ottoman Empire that was brutally campaigning to make Ethiopia an Islamic nation. Thanks to Portuguese (Europe) the Ottomans were defeated and thousands Portuguese remind in Ethiopia as we are witnessing their mixed decedents today in Gojjam, Gonder and Wollo as the true Ethiopians. So, the Ethiopian people see Ana Gomez (EU) as the present Ethiopian saviour at the time when the Arabs are looking every opportunity to divide the country in order to spread Islam among the Ethiopian Christian population and to control the blue Nile which is 86% in normal season and 95% in flood season the water in Egypt comes from. So, the Ethiopian people love Ana Gomes for her courage standing with the truth. She will be considered as a mother who helped Democracy to be born in Ethiopia in order the main victims in the country(women and their children) be able to have better life. As a woman she is the most responsible ti human life that is falling to death in Ethiopian ate the moment because of leadership failure. The Ethiopian people also have very much respect to EU and US that are helping the Ethiopian people to feed while the so called their govt making them to starve.
The Ethiopian people also have hope in EU to continue standing with the truth concerning Ethiopia and looking forward to work together and fighting the Islamic terrorism that is looking the area to become its breeding place. EU has to understand that the Meles era in Ethiopia is completely over. It became the most painful past to all Ethiopians. Meles one more day in Ethiopia means, many days’ pain and suffering among the population.

Dear Alemayehu01'

Don't be floosh by considering repeating thw words of Meles as a democratic dialog. That is your mistake. The majority of the people hate that dialog and words for 14 years. It is zyx democracy, dictator and murdering. It is division and conflict between brothers even TPLF. We saw it with Gebru Asrat and others.

Gimma,

All true and amen. God bless you and our beloved country.

ZWA

Thanks,

Mastermind-tibalism:
Bereket is going to teach Europe a course entitled: Integrity and Professionalism of Election Observation. Outrageous. Murderers teach this course.

The fact is it is not only Ana Gomes who was doing the observation. Likewise, she was not the only one who wrote reports. She is rather a coordinator. The rest of the work is done by a European team of 160 professionals. Remember 160 professionals, not Ana Gomes. These professionals came to take the above course lectured by terror graduate (terror professional) Bereket. Laughable. Berekt graduated in terrorism in Ethiopian bushes. He is good terror instructor. We call him shibirtenya.

Will the 160 election monitoring proffessionals take his course? I dont think so. They will drop the course.

dear no-d,
Are we suppose to belive that you are not the supporter of the EPRDf?? Who else would go to so much trouble to write something. Frankly, i couldn't understand what you were saying. You wrote what?? A page. What was your point??? God you need help.

Are you justifying what the EPRDF did in June. How could you even try? Are you saying that murder is the price that ppl pay for wanting to protest???? As to your second problem, even if the oppositions won't be as good as we hope they are, we will re-elect another leader next time. Because there's always a next time!!

of course it this statement was said by someone else but not bereket, we could give it a thought. but bereket from the time go since he lost he looked always for a way to proof the reasons for his defeat. such a minister of deformation and maldevelopment has proved it again by his claim. he knows that he is a constant liar and we too know it. Gomes has nothing to do with the brutal deaths of June 8.
Bereket instead should know that his time of false glory is over and humble time is coming let him prepare for it.
we shall not accept lies anymore let him and Zenawi know this.

Email: kebedep@yahoo.co.uk

City: Nazareth

dear brothers
i also shares the concers of ato bereket. Do you know why most of us believe that" the voice of the people has been stolen".How do we all start to believe such things ?It is basically b/s we were told by he opposition party leaders namly by Hailu Shawel.i heard him saying that we are the winners of this election we have evidnce to this effect ,we have the document of the observers in our hand.thatt was what he has been telling us again and again.no wounder if most of us believe that the ruling party has done an unforgatble crime. by the same extension it is not surprising to witnessed all what hapened before and on june 8 .so don't you think their is a cause and effect relationship b/n the report which Cud clams to got it from EU observers and the bloody thing which happened on june 8.i believe that report has contributed to the June 8 i

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

This story is finished as political one. It has now moved to the commedians and creative artists arena. Ms. Gomez can confirm this for you. She is looking into, wether she has a case against the media or not. Hotel/bed room stories are deadly for any politician. Difficult to get through perception and perception is reality. Wether imagined or real any kind of remotely inappropriate shenanigan is just that shenanigan.
But when the good lady is the only strow CUD can hang on to, its sad indeed.
They should have tried to buy a few journalists in that clean and top of the world city of Addis Ababa.

degene,
What about a cause and effect between (chasing independet international observers, delaying deployment of local observers to the last minute, imprisoning observers, declaring unconsituntional state of emergencey, deployment of specialy trained party affiliated armed forces, declaration of winning before even 50% of votes are counted, vote counting delayed and announced in world record time, killing of innocent protesteres by shooting them on their heads, killings of MP elects, reelection of all defeated "big guys" in the regions they rule, etc. etc. etc. ) and (stealing votes)?

What about the results of the EU survey from 50,000 participants? what about the representataive samples that we saw from all the cities where stealing was made impossible?

Don't you ever dare come here and open your mouth... you are trying to inculcate doubt in a siuation impossible to do so.
bad Job, Bro...
Try soemthing else...

Awalom,
For heaven's sake, at least try to use a different language than what your Boss has introduced, "the good lady' like the shameless Berekte used the same langusge "garbage" to state his partei's stand. Everything clearly shows that we have a perfect dictator. The only thing missing to equate him with Menguistu is "Yekoratu meri ....." song.

Awalom, I think you would do a good job if you try one..
By the way, do you also go by the name "bereket Simon" ? I won't be usrprised if you are the same person, for if meles needs to write everything in response to EPRDF/his governemnt, here is where one would expect "Bereket".

The english language no matter how rich has certain vocabulary to describe a certain incident or person.

How about Ms. Gomez and CUD using the same vocabulary in their manquashesh of somali state elections?
As far as i am concerned, a small person, Ms. Gomez issue is good for tabloids. If you can't see that, then you have problems with political campaigns.
If I were CUD, I would distance myself from the story.The unity, temporary, transitional..government she proposed on behalf of CUD was dead on arrival. She might have thought that Dr. berhanu would be an acceptable candidate to all to head the government, the same way Mr. Clark thought of Dr. Merrara's chances, but again was a non starter.

Awalom,
It is obvious that you have deliberately introduced, the "deadly hotel issue" to blackmail the honorable great lady, Ana Gomez. It is very sad that every one whose statment happens to be against EPRDF has to face your wrath. Unfortunately for you, this a a perfect opportunity for the world to know what we the people of Ethiopia have to bear for 15 years. This is the mentality and approach we are condemned to live with for decades. For us, it is no surprise at all. It is mind boggling to hear the owners of the world's biggest comuunist style propaganda outlet ETV/Walat/ENA etc labeling private medias as "tabloids". It is amazing to see how daring you are!!! I assure you PM's response wasn't as "calcualted" as the "staged election". I think it has far reaching negative consequences than you think. I advice you to pass my message to H/E PM to reign his dictatorial "I know all" approach.

As I have stated in another thread that TPLF/EPRDf's unwritten constitution states "all or none". this party has no place for middle ground. The realization of this makes me worry a lot about my country and my people which EPRDF seems to care least.

Yes we all worry about the country. After all inside all that gurra and feckera, the country is still fragile and to make matters worst poor. Thats a deadly combination. Britain has scottish separatists, Canada has Quebec separatists in parliament, but the difference is the level of political discourse.
We cannot even call each other by proper names. Like "Tigre" for example should not be a name for tigrigna speakers. The second largest group in eritrea are tigre and their language is tigre.
The ethiopian government is called by CUD, Shaebia and Mogadishu warlords as Weyane Givernment.
EPRDF is called TPLF...these are just some examples.

If you worry about your country, the best way to lessen your worry is to identify the most critical issue at any moment and focus on that. Ethiopia is an old empire with good, bad and ugly things from all centuries. Every wound cannot be healed at once, but avoid amputation by addressing the critical ones.

Thats how i see it. For example with the oil companies moving to somalia and ethiopia, the somali state area becomes more prone to problems than Addis Ababa or other parts.This south east needs to be a priority number one for diplomats, security, military and infrastructure fields.

There isn't any priority in this time than seeing a peaceful power transfer or meaningful power sharing for Ethiopia. We are at cross roads: Either we accept people's choice to have their elected leaders to lead them or rule by the rule of the jungle "tyrany" with all its consequences. Nothing is more improtnat than this at this juncture. Every other effort is an attempt to divert attention from the most important issue in the fate of that country. If one succeeds to do so it would be a very transient one which is bound to resurface with much bigger consequences.

I have a different priority. Firstly I have no problem with the election results. Secondly that is never priority of a nation, starving.
But if your priority is to bring CUD to power by any means, I will not taunt you, for I know already how dangerous these hooligans can be to the country, but a coup in Addis is your only option.
That we will see, what happens.I canot convince you to find real priority than an imagined one. I don't know what your reasons are making CUD power a priority, but one thing is for sure. It cannot be done legally, it cannot be done militarily. Chaos and mayhem in Addis yes.

for some one "who doesn't have any problem with the election". I amnot surprised if you have another priority. But, let me tell you, alleviating starvation can't be your priority, a governement which has manged to starve more people every year that it is in power can't claim to have alleviating starvation as its priority. I will tell you what your priority is right now "squashing people's voice". Yes, you have made it amply clear, that your path is the path of tyrany. I am saying this, I know that I am aware of the fact that "Awalom" isn't an ordinary citizen like I am. We will see for how long you will squashing people's voice. Yes, the armed forces are in your camp, but for how long would they keep shooting their own people? I don't think it will be for long enough to kill each and every one of us. No, they won't. People's force much stronger than bullets!

Orange revolution is only good for corrupt politicians. Ukrain being my example.

lets be optimist.given the ethiopian political history and situation the election and its result is very positive.we have to try to build value on it.i do not think no one except those who are looking for green card and those who think the status quo is not and will not be in their favour,will benbefit out of destructive things.
let me tell you something no force on earth can over throw EPRDF this time around. if some of you think it is high time to end EPRDF'rule i tell you your judgemnt is wrong.And i am quite sure the leaders of the oppositions know it very well.and we will see we will see them in the parliment very soon. for that matter most o the MP's do not even think twice about it .they told them in unequivocalterms to CUD and UNDP leaders.
the other important piece of advice i have for you guys is that think about today and dream about the future.thinking about the good old day ,if at all you had some, won't do

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Jadu,

I understand your dislike of the government, but trying a coup is another matter. I can't stop you from trying.
If your dislike is of Awaloms, too bad there is no government or power in east africa now that can force any bihereseb small or big to stay in any country.
Let alone old and big ethiopia, one langusge, mostly one religion, one race somalia has a problem setting a government to control mogadishu.
That kind of desease is contageous. Sudan on the other side is also similar example. Uganda could not defeat a brutal LRA for decades now.

talking about starvation, I don't think you were in ethiopia when we were 30 million and Addis dancing while Rayya starving.

Awalom,
Honestly,I couldn't understand everything that you said. But i got some of your points. You talked about priority. What's more important that the "right to live and liberty". Yes, starvation kills people. what about EPRDF?? Don't they kill? You might have argued with me if it was not for the June case. The gov't gave a clear order to kill. Those who were killed had the right to live but Meles and his co. took that away from them.What would you say if one of them was you mom, dad or brother.
Sometimes i get this funny feeling. May be this gov't doesn't want to fight starvation.because it would lose all the charity.Remember when Meles said that he didn't need 'wheat' but money?? why the hell would he say that if he was clean.

U BETTER THINK AGAIN!!!