Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 'Shoot to Kill' order... JUNE 8 ALL OVER AGAIN IN USA.

let me ask you a question?do you know that there is no AGAZI serawit in ethiopias army? why do you think you guys and the private news papers write about Agazi TOR.the answer is simple.it is b/s you are racist.to caome to "shoot to kill issues.i belive that those people ,who ever they are ,responsible for the incident of june 8 should face trial.lets us see what happened the day befor taht day.Amilitary car was burnt in kotebe many buses were distroyed ........there were demonstrations here and there.leaflets were distributed day and night inciting peoples to stage protest and restore the "stolen" vote of the people.they were in a position to mislesd many of us that something wrong were going on aganist the will of the people.it was open secret taht the opposition namly the CUDwas behind it(hailu shawel of Cud made it clear by his own words in one of his party meetings).some people were saying that we will go to the palace in thousands and we all will die and and Meleses will definatly die.the other importnat thing to bve considered is that why in mercato? this two thing s should be taken in to account whenwe talk about that incident.what would happen if things were out of control?is the thing which i do not want to imagin.

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis