Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Shoot to Kill' order... JUNE 8 ALL OVER AGAIN IN USA.

When law and order break down there is no other choice but SHOOT TO KILL that the only way to restor order and law... what is happened in JUNE 8 IS WHAT IS HAPPENED NOW IN AMERICA law and order break down... how you restore it SHOOT TO KILL.

Lousiana's Governor orders 'Shoot to Kill' order

"These troops are fresh back from Iraq, well trained, experienced, battle tested and under my orders to restore order in the streets," Blanco said.

"They have M-16s and they are locked and loaded.

"These troops know how to shoot and kill and they are more than willing to do so if necessary and I expect they will," Blanco added. Blanco is Lousiana's Governor

TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFF B/W MELES AND BLANCO LOUSIANA'S GOVERNOR SHOOT TO KILL ORDER... TO KEEP PEACE...

Re: 'Shoot to Kill' order... JUNE 8 ALL OVER AGAIN IN USA.

now you fat cat don't just read... say same thing

I LOVE THIS GUYS

Tilu,

From your numerous postings, one can clearly smell the stinky odor of Woyane cadres in you. You can't even tell the difference between protestors demanding fair ballot counting and looters trying to exploit the instability brought about by a natural calamity for their short-sighted advantages. You can't also tell the difference between a peaceful protest for democracy that took only a few hours to be responded by deadly bullets and a disorder that has been going on for days now. Have you seen any of even the Woyane media bringing forth any evidence of stollen properties, raped individuals, or what have you, that can even remotely justify the June 8 massacre? Are you telling us that teenagers like Meseret or the two kids murdered on the door steps of their own hut infront of their poor family members are lawless looters. You better use your head, if you have any healthy one at all, to think twice before posting such stupid comparisons to justify your Woyane's evil deeds.

City: A.A

Tulu
Why do you compare the –„shoot to kill” of America with “shoot to kill” of Meles? These are entirely different situations. In your place I wouldn’t have used this unfortunate example at least in the middle of the time Americans are suffering a huge & tragic natural Disaster. It is a time to send condolences to the people who lost their loved once and be with them at least in our thoughts. The American’s “shoot to kill” is forwarded against thugs who are using the natural disaster to loot, kill and rape innocent people. It is meant to defend its people. But the recent Myles’s “shoot to kill” was forwarded on innocent people who were defending their democratic rights in peaceful demonstrations, & it was forwarded against its own people. Don’t forget also the previous murders in Gonder, Awasa, Gambela, Oromo, even Tigray, University students, teachers etc. What do you say about that? How would you defend these deeds? Tel me please what were all these killing about?
As I’m a “Fat Cat” I don’t know what is going on in my country.
Please help me?

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

Garbage, garbage, garbage...

Witnesses describe stampede horror

The bridge was packed with Shia pilgrims heading to a festival
People who witnessed a stampede on a bridge in Baghdad that killed more than 1,000 people and injured hundreds of others have been speaking of scenes of mayhem.
Several survivors said the panic began quickly spreading among hundreds of thousands of Shia pilgrims after someone said a suicide bomber was in the crowd.

"We were on the bridge. It was so crowded. Thousands of people were surrounding me," Fadhel Ali, 28, was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

TULU (Tilu)
Is that the answer for me? - For the " Fat Cat „?
You see? You cannot cover the truth by denying facts & by the use of force. Otherwise you would have answered directly to my questions. I have now full right to call you a fat rat! Take care & leave this site

TUTU/Gebrelikiskis/Bereket/Meles

I do hope one of your Agazi mad dogs will kill member of your family and then you will tell us how you really feel about "Shoot to Kill".

City: AA

the likes of Tulu are blood thirsty thugs who justify shooting to kill civilians, including women and children

The Shoot-to-Kill order in the US is to stop ARMED GANGESTRS from terrorizing, shooting and looting the law abiding people. On May 8 what you had in Ethiopia was peaceful demonstrators protesting against TPLF's violation of thier democratic rights. And they did that in a peaceful manner. The Shoot-to-Kill in the US was to stop gangesters from shooting police officers. On May 8 what your murdering master did was to to shoot law abiding and unarmed citizens. Shibre and Meseret are two examples of teenage girls shot-to-kill order of Meles. There were innocent mother, children and law abiding citizens that were mudered by Meles's order. Now try to answer this. You moron.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa doro /many name with only one collapsed mind!

If the demonstration that was held in June 8 was peaceful, why did the so called CUD & UEDF denied that the demonstration was not called by them? Why did they denied about it?

Do you have any explanation as to how so many city buses were burned?

Gebrelekuskus,

Did you hear that both EU and The US are saying the election was rigged? Not good for you.

Ankasa Doro

DejaVu!

Tulu: Please get your facts straight first, before you start your comparisons. DejaVu! I have advised you twice already, not to compare things happening in the USA with things taking place in our Mother Land. In every cases and incidents, there are factors that don't allow you to compare those two countries. Here, you try to compare: "Shoot to kill order" to restore law in the streets of the USA, with the order passed by our PM Meles Zenawi, to shoot and kill peaceful demonstrators, contesting the election process. You not only comared it, you endorsed it as well, by passing a sad remark: if "shoot to kill order" is right in the USA, it should be right in Ethiopia too, how shallow!! Please stop comparing Ethiopia with the USA. I will tell you, why you should't this time. In the USA, there is a thing called: Second Amendment. It is People's right to keep and bear arms. While in our Mother land, people have no right to keep and bear arms. Where did I get my facts? Please go listen to the BBC's Hard Talk interview with PM Meles Zenawi. The BBC's interviewer, expecting a confirmation response,stated: "Demonstrators had no guns, they didn't have a single gun amongst with them, and even the police not claiming they had guns...!!" .. PM Meles replied: "I don't allow guns here!!!" What I am trying to say here is, you can justify the "shoot to kill order" to restore peace in the streets of the USA, because people have rights to keep and bear arms; and polices have a right to fear and to protect themselves, becasue people have right to carry guns in the streets of the USA. Dear Tulu, stop comparing "yes" with "no". May God bless you. May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!

CUD pls bring your looter and rioter any time.

YOU CAN MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!

even one looter in the mix... MELES army are happy to shot to kill will... even one looter in the mix...

It is not the responsivity of MELES to keep the public portest peacful... the only Meles responsivity is to keep the law and order.

The responsivity lay on CUD to keep the public protest... it they have even one looter in their mix.. Meles army are free to shot to kill..

Make my date... you thought it is easy to march and take down Meles? You thought Meles weak? Even the American learning a thing or two from Meles how to keep law and order... the American must be reading about Meles... It is a great day Ethiopia teaching the Amarican a thing or two....

I told this fourm million time it is not easy to have lawless in Addis Ababa 100,000 might die... no body want to hear because they want to march on to helm of power regdless of how many people die...

Thanks to day all my hard work paying of... SHOOT TO KILL TO KEEP THE LAW AND ORDER the best tools that any goverment have... you remove this hologan will rule the street... now in America they need 40,000 army to keep peace... Meles did it with only 100 army.. and few tanks...

Guys,

Ignore Tulu. Just plain ignore Tulu. You cannot get any benefit by trying to reason with this moron.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Mamo Qilo,

You can be Qilo all you want if you think you can loot and riot... I have given an oder to SHOT TO KILL. TRY LOOTING I SHOOT TO KILL... Otherwise you can be all qilo all day you want but not looter and rioter... That even beeing Qilo will not save you... have my order from GOD ABOVE TO KEEP THE PEACE AND ODER... I WILL NOT EVEN THINK TWICE TO SHOOT TO KILL IF YOU ONE OF QILO LOOT AND RIOT..

YOU CAN MARCH ALL DAY YOU WANT BUT NOT LOOTING AND RIOTING... I HAVE MY ORDER FROM ABOVE GOD ALMIGHT... GOD MY WITENESS I WILL NOT EVEN THINK I WILL SHOOT TO KILL IF YOU TRY TO BREAK THE LAW AND ORDER OF MY PEOPLE TO SAVE MY PEOPLE MY POOR PEOPLE I WILL SHOOT TO KILL..

Be all you can be for your mother Qilo not here.

Folks,

Tilu reminds me of a crazy guy known by the name "Galilio" in the old days in my home town. This man used to roam around the town shouting all sorts of mishmash by staring at the sky as if he would decipher inscriptions from the invisible stars in daylight.

I think you are right, Mamo. This Tilu is terribly sick. He needs medical attention. If he is in Addis, it is better if he visits Amanuel Hospital. Then, he would be entitled to get his name Tulu back. But, I doubt if he even reads what he writes or we write. He simply scribbles garbage the whole day. So, it is better to wipe him out of your mind.

City: A.A

Do I smell here one of the prime minister of Disaster cadres? If you have strong argument in your case, why don't you reveal yourself as you are from TPLF instead of pretending being others (Oromo)? Every one of this forum visitor knows you that you are a shameful woyane Cadre. Your aim seems to create hostility among Ethnic groups that is totally an acceptable by the whole Ethiopian people except few TPLF criminal cadres. We know it is your last chance creating ethnic conflict, which is not the Ethiopian style. If it is not, it would happen the last 14 years as you divided the people among Ethnic line in order you became able to rule to benefit one small and stony province.
TULU? You are not Tulu. You are Gebre/...representing the few from the North.

Email: W@hotmail.com

Dear Walwa, Liku.

Let me ask you one simple question... where you be when all out public protest called? Do you support all out public protest call by CUD?

If the answer is YES!

Then I have one more question... Who responsivity it is to keep the protest peaceful? MELES OR CUD

IF CUD CALL 100,000 PROTESTER they should be the responsable for their people action..

let asume their is no riot and looting then everything should be normal..

My worry is what if the law and order break down and those 100,000 protester start rioting and looting? May be joined by another 100,000 hollgan and the looting become ove control...

If you are police officer what would do sit and look or you are going to order to SHOOT TO KILL! you can tell me how peacful our people all you want but all I care is one looter in the mix... even one looter is not accptable... how you like it one looter destory your house or taxi your income their is no safty net in ethiopia... this is like killing one person.. in fact wage earner might be feeding ten family.. in way you are killing ten family... I you like it one hollgen rape your sister... you can not say it one one rape... it is your sister... what did your sister did to deserve this rape...
rape is what is reported in USA LOUSIANA looting and rioting reporting in USA the richest country in the world..

Tulu,
I agree with my compatriots you have gone mad.
The blood of Ethiopians you have poured by sharp shooting to kill caused the madness.
Why did you choose Tulu as a screen name? Is that to divide us? Every Oromo can assume that you are a TLF/EPLF/EPRDF cadre ready to “shoot to kill on the head”. Have you participated on the recent “ AGAZI “ shooting? How many Oromos, Amharas, Sidamas,Gurages etc. have you managed to kill ? Were you paid per head or per ethnicity?
In Eth-Birr ? in US$ or in Nakfa? Leave CUD & UEDF because they are the winners of the election on the ballot. They have got mandate to govern from millions of Ethiopians! Despite that they don’t believe in “shoot to kill” - they don’t have the “ Bret”. There is a huge difference between you and them though, and that is – You have the “Bret” thy have their brain. And one last fact – When you are a “ bret ras” you know only how to “shoot to kill.
Del le Ethiopia Hezb!

TUTU/TULU/Gebrelikiskis/Meles/Bereket,

I don't know if you people ever had families or THERE IS NO LOVE IN FOUR FAMILY.

Looking at two of your replies, it seems to me that you are all cold individuals.

1. I asked you, if a member of your family was starving would you like someone to ask them about Artic 39 or offer them food and water.

Your reply - If it is for the first time I would like to ask them about Article 39.
You not only hate the Ethiopian people, but also there is HATE in your family you don't care about them, that is tragic

2. I said - I hope that agazi mad dogs will kill members of your family and then you will tell us what you really feel about "shoot to Kill"

Your reply - You have orderd for shoot to kill.

Now we know that you people have never experienced true family love and have no respect for others.

Your time is getting shorter by the day.

Love, Peace and Unity to Ethiopia

As my great compatriot, Mamo Kilo have said, there is no use in creating dialogues with some of the (I should say few) people in the forum. They are just parroting and/or use the forum to serve their duty, a duty that converts them into a propoganda machine. It is simply waste of time talking to a machine and/or a parrot, obviously only those two things lack compassion, love and other human feelings. May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people.

People you are to blame; why do you bother to answer Tulu? Mamo is right. Ignore this fool.

People,

You don't understand what this guy is tryin to tell us. He is telling us what EPRDF is planning for the protests. They are going to put two or three looters of their own in the mix when opposition calls for protest and justify their shooting with that! We all should be aware that EPRDF will definately do that and the opposition should get ready for such things!

Dear Mina,

Let assume their is only one just one holgen in the mix in CUD PUBLIC PROTEST....

1. THIS HOLGEN RAPE YOUR SISTER OR YOUR MOTHER using the cover myehm created by the public protest...

Would you say it is okey becuse it is just one rape.. Or would you the holgen doesn't mean to hurt your family...

If you don't answer this question I will asume that you will not mind because after all it is just one rape... [do tell me it will not happen... I all ready told you let asume] I am trying to show you one rape is not accptable... in your case I will not know unitl you answer it.

By they way don't tell you the marcher were peacful they were talking about yellow and orange revolution... what that means that mean to take down the government... that was what happened in yellow and oranage revolution...

You might say what is wrong with yellow and orange revolution... the simple answer is that revolution needed the army support...the yellow and orange revolution become suecess because of the army not otherwise... in Ethiopia case the army is with Meles you might deny this fact...

If in we assume the yellow and orange revolution successed and what.. You remove Meles your remove the army... the big question is who is gooing to keep LAW AND ORDER... LAW AND ORDER WILL BREAK DOWN AS SOON AS YOU REMOVE MELES... That is my biggest worry not removing Meles.. I am not supporing Meles...

CUD DOESN'T HAVE ready army that will take over when MELES REMOVED FROM POWER... As of now MELES have uper hand not because he have power but his party controling army our the army supporting Meles...

100,000 more will die if you take risk... I say no risk taking allowed because we are going to lose more people... I don't care what EU say because we are the one will going to spill blood not them therefoer we are the one who should have the finil say not EU...

if you guys care as you say you care about 42 same kids then you should care about 100,000 life that you going to gamable away while you guys sitting far away...

Even in America you have to get permit to have pbubic protest... You can strick and stop the city blood line the govt will order back to work if your work stop the city blood line...

You guys know about this but you don't want tell this to your poor Ethiopians instead you tell them in America everyone have the right to protest... but you don't tell them no one in American have the right to protest without perimit or loot and riot you don't tell them this samll fact but very important... if Ethiopia people know this fact they would have said let's waite five more years after all who see those so called CUD... nobody saw them they could be good bad but it is better always to show us the what they make of insted of telling us what they made off.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Tulu!
You are mixing-up Bronx with Addis Abeba. We dont have gang culture like flashing golden teeth and rape in Addis . Besides, how can Addis Abeba people which is 100% oppostion, rape another oppostion member? Our God fearing people will not do such thing as rape and incest which is not in our culture. small things like robbing house utensils can happen but, these are small thing that happen all the time.You should appologize to us and specialy Mina for putting her think of aids. You cant stop us from protesting how much you try to discourage us. There are 198 ways to put Meles and his supporters down. www.peacemagazine.org/198.htm

I heard that the weyane thugs are declared winners officially yesterday by their NEBE. What a shame!!!
Do they think just because they called themselves winners, they will stay in power?

Dear Gefawosen,

How can Addis Abeba people which is 100% oppostion, rape another oppostion member?

You proof to me the Addis Ababa people are ricist otherwise how on earth the whole Addis Ababa vote 100% against Meles? Think about it... Even the Devil himself Mangusti did not calim 100% vote for himself... There must be something totlaly wrong here.. People thought Meles will not leave or admit defit therefore everyone voted against him... just voting oppositon doesn't means the voters support 100% CUD... it is just human nature to vote against the power because people want change...

For example Eritrean people voted for separtion 98.9% You know what they vote that way they never see that part of the equation therefore they voted for freedom but if they Eritreans people voted again they would not voted the same way any longer...

The same turth with VOTER in Addis ababa... If the election RERUN... I am 1000% sure the CUD WILL NOT GET 100% VOTE...

Dear Gefawosen,

"We dont have gang culture like flashing golden teeth and rape in Addis . Besides"

Are you saying those flood victum are gang and flasing glden teeth an rapest... I will not shoot people who are looting food to eat... I will never shoot kids who are eating food that the super market will never use or sale...

The Rwanda used to say it is not in their culture to kill and rape... Look what happened... in fact it is in our culture to sale out to save one skin...You never pass the rad and white terror era... Some Ethiopian spill own brother blood just because of he is an EPRP OR PRO GOVT..

BY THE WAY DON'T BELL OUT MINA SHE HAVE TO ANSWER IT HERSELF!!!!

One more thing if you guys win 100% Addis Ababa then why are you protesting? Do you think you have moral uper ground then other ethiopians to speak for then... if Jama Think they are cheapted out of their vote then only the jama people that suppose to prostest not the Addis Ababa.. otherwise the Addis Ababa think they are big brother

TuLu,

I wish you could keepup with the rest of us. You are too slow.

Either you are a very stupid person or you have gone completly mad. HOW CAN ANY PERSON COMPARE A NATURAL DISASTER WITH A FAKE ELECTION. Are you that simple. You are way, way behind us.

I am not even going to waste my time with you any more. Thought you were going to come up with some heavey point. This is to use your masters word "is garbage". Try to do better than that.

Love to Ethiopia

Tulu,

Racism and oppostion

Belive me we are not racist.On the contrary we are permissive people. That is why I said there won't be rape in our 100% oppostion owned Addis Abeba. Haven't you heard the saying "bewond lij ayechekenm"?There will be no chance for Agazri forces to use excessive force to break-in unless they want to damage their equipment,cause according to Dr. Johnson and Johnson the system will shutdown automaticaly and discourge aggressive intruders.

To Asmara
You people are ayin awuta! It was not the oppostion who gave Eritreans their freedom. Infact, it was you who went to Asmara ate spaggetti, drink shampgain, made touching speech "don't scrach you wond" bless their independance and came back to tell us their water is salty. Now, you want tell us wheather we are for the re-run of Eritrean referendum. Yemeker meselachu? We know how Eritreans feel deep inside, if there is any nostalgia left for Ethiopia it's less woyane they say. What do you think? is the bounty too high?

Back to Addis

You cant compare new orleans with Addis Abeba. for one it's not in a sea shore but serrounded by mountains so the chance what happened in orleans to happen in addis is zero. It is a city where rich and poor live in harmony and a city with no gun culture.Rich people share what they have for those who are less fortunate.Ketema's song explains it better. You know who the success stories are,those who made it up from begging and are unfortunately the ungratefuly occupaiers of our beloved city.We say to them it is time to pack and leave!

let me ask you a question?do you know that there is no AGAZI serawit in ethiopias army? why do you think you guys and the private news papers write about Agazi TOR.the answer is simple.it is b/s you are racist.to caome to "shoot to kill issues.i belive that those people ,who ever they are ,responsible for the incident of june 8 should face trial.lets us see what happened the day befor taht day.Amilitary car was burnt in kotebe many buses were distroyed ........there were demonstrations here and there.leaflets were distributed day and night inciting peoples to stage protest and restore the "stolen" vote of the people.they were in a position to mislesd many of us that something wrong were going on aganist the will of the people.it was open secret taht the opposition namly the CUDwas behind it(hailu shawel of Cud made it clear by his own words in one of his party meetings).some people were saying that we will go to the palace in thousands and we all will die and and Meleses will definatly die.the other importnat thing to bve considered is that why in mercato? this two thing s should be taken in to account whenwe talk about that incident.what would happen if things were out of control?is the thing which i do not want to imagin.

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis