Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Formation of a new government....

my dear ethiopian

I thing this thing is over,why just join the parlament make the country froward ,I do not blame you guys becouse it was the frist election ever happen in ethiopia say thanks EPRDF.

time is coming ethier join or IK 45,I just want to see MAMO QILO carring AK45.I dought it !

bee ready for 2010 but for now it is oVER OVER OVER

congragulation for EPRDF
FIVE MORE YEARS !FIVE MORE YEARS!

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Who is mumbling here? Harar? Go away! You don't belong here. You said it: you are good only to carry an AK 45. Nothing more. This forum does not entertain mules.

City: A.A

who do they think these CUD professors and doctors are?
The american empire is busy in iraq. ethiopia is the last place they want any chaos or mess now. not this time.
They have run out of colors for africa. All colors have been given to the Caucus and eastern europe.
let alone CUD government, Just the name CUD in Addis has made some hair rise on the necks of bihereseboch. Thats before they even got to the window.

The Americans, Russians, Chinese, Canadians...have all made up their minds that no shenanigan in ethiopia. If something goes wrong, they cannot and don't want to handle such a big mess in a country where the people don't know how to do right anything,but war.Ethiopia is also at all times one of the most heavily aremed countries.

All countries just talking, couldn't move to darfur in a year now. Where they don't have immediate interest, some of them have good will towards the people of ethiopia. The Canadians have no ill will or irresponsible behaviour to any nation, let alone ethiopia.

I don't know if CUD was banking on the Italians who have been put in line by EPRDF in short order, unlike Janhoy and Derg who in 50 years couldn't clean up the Mustard gas depot or return the obelisk.

Or maybe CUD was counting on the egyptians and eritreans to send some terrorists and a combination of taxi cabbies in Addis to bring democracy.

Americans have their soldiers in harms way there. Can't trust CUD to scout somalia. EPRDF has been known to deliver any commitment they took, wether as far as liberia, brundi or the horn of africa. CUD wouldn't have a clue what to do. They wouldn't even secure the railroads to Addis.

The tinderbox old poor empire would be on fire everywhere.

1861-1865 under Abraham Lincoln the north won the war for the unity of one country later U.S.A.1861-1868 Emperor Tewodros fought the British regements, who helped the Emperor out side Gondar? none.Yohaness let Napier regements to Meqdela fortress the greatest thief in Ethiopian history.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

Who financing tplf and co.?the answer's simple its the so called great britain who hated by Scottland and the crown of Emperor Tewodros sits in Albert museum thus the thief managed helped Lij Alemayehu to britain later died i dought natural cause.

THE THIEF WAS YOHANESS.