Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SHOULD WE PUT ON TRIAL THE PERPETRETORS OF "WHITE TERROR"???

Debalkie:
We can start from the fascist Meles Naziawi. He is at home and can easily put in "kerchele" at least for 40 innocent guys he killed recently. Meles should be responsible too for his crimes when he was in the jungle. He should be responsible for killing the famous human right activist, Assefa Maru. Meles NAZIAW should also be responsible for killing hundreds of his jungle mates with a poison, cynide. Meles should be responsible for killing all EPRP guys captured by TPLF before EPRP crumbled into the dust. The famous EPRP leader Tsegaye G/Medhin was directly killed by Meles Naziaw by cynide poison. Regarding Hailu Shawl, there is NO guilt by association. We can set up a grand jury to investigate the matter. I assure you Hailu Shawl has nothing to do with red, white etc terrors. Weyane would have put him in prison if Meles had the remotest possibility that Hailu Shawl is in any way implicated. Rather Dr. Fasil Nahum was an active participant of red terror. He even wrote an article in whic he argued red terror has a revolutionary legality. Then came the famous slogan "kehulum belay abiyotu". I don't want all TPLF fascist to face criminal charges. I just want them to pay compensation for the tens of thousands of innocent lives they mercilessly destroyed. This is how we can have national reconcillation. But this can work only and ony TPLF fascists are right now willing to repect the voice of the people expressed on the last election.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Debalkie:
We can start from the fascist Meles Naziawi. He is at home and can easily put in "kerchele" at least for 40 innocent guys he killed recently. Meles should be responsible too for his crimes when he was in the jungle. He should be responsible for killing the famous human right activist, Assefa Maru. Meles NAZIAWI should also be responsible for killing hundreds of his jungle mates with a poison, cynide. Meles should be responsible for killing all EPRP guys captured by TPLF before EPRP crumbled into the dust. The famous EPRP leader Tsegaye G/Medhin was directly killed by Meles Naziaw by cynide poison. Regarding Hailu Shawl, there is NO guilt by association. We can set up a grand jury to investigate the matter. I assure you Hailu Shawl has nothing to do with red, white etc terrors. Weyane would have long ago put him in prison if Meles had the remotest suspicion that Hailu Shawl is in any way implicated. Do you know that I know a guy imprisoned for 6 years by name sake. After 6 years imprisonment they forced to appear on the notorious ETV and thank the gov't for releasing him after "meticulous" examination of the case. I met the guy and made some research. The guy lost his child due to malnutrition. His wife became a diabetic because of hunger. And he is hypertensive. The worst of all he lost his job and didn't get even a dime. At this juncture, it is prudent to talk about red terrorists working with Weyane. Dr. Fasil Nahum was an active participant of red terror. He even wrote an article in which he emphatically argued red terror has a revolutionary legality. He even praised the RED TERRORISTS. Then came the famous slogan "kehulum belay abiyotu". I don't want all TPLF fascist to face criminal charges. I just want them to pay compensation for the tens of thousands of innocent lives they mercilessly destroyed. This is how we can have national reconcillation. But this can work only and ony TPLF fascists are right now willing to respect the voice of the people expressed on the last election.

I totally agree that we can start from Meles for it is a very fresh crime. Not only that. His crime is very serious. He worked hard for the disintegration of Ethiopia. He compromised the territorial integrity of Ethiopia. China is still fighting for Taiwan. China got back Honkkong. Traitor Meles wrote a letter to the UN acknowledging the separation of Eritrea. He made 73 million people land locked. And he mocked at us by saying we can get port by paying rent. He is such a rubbish.

Email: gwaka@yahoo.com