Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Widow of Ambassador Abdulmejid Hussien to become MP

Many of us would feel that we have a good common sense understanding of the organizational business. What we trying to accomplish as organization? What ever it is let people observer can judge our organizational performance. So brothers let my organization it self speak out ,I am not a type of person say I did this and that, I just leave it like that !

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Angagaw Behailu,
The truth is as follows:
(1)The provincial rulers were always fighting among themselves including all tribes in the present-day Ethiopia.The means of livelyhood was farming and pastoralism.Modern civilization was unknown.Present-day Ethiopia was unified by Emperor Menelik by approximately 1890.The time difference between 1890 and 2005 is 115years.In those years Ethiopia reached the stage it is at now minus the Derg and TPLF years of misrule of 29 years.That leaves 86 years of Amhara domination.Talk about those years of great achievement.
(2)You said 59 of 61 ministers killed by Derg were Amharas to make a point everything was under Amharas control.That is an outright lie or sheer ignorance.In that group there were Amharas,Oromos,Tigreans,Eritreans,Gurages,etc.Go find an old Ethiopian history book and find out who was from which ethnic group as that is your preoccupation.
(3)The rulers were intermarried group of Amharas,Oromos,Tigreans,Eritreans,etc.So please do not make unsubstantiated and ignorant remarks.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

brother Harar,

with all due respect, you response statment doesn't make any sense to anyone. it sounds like it is a sole-proprietership business that you are running and it seems like you are hiding the recipe or something. which is funny to me, because i saw people organziing and mobilizing thier kind to take part in the struggle but what i see from you is the total opposite.i guess i was wrong for thinking it was a political party which was inclusive.

Apology for challenging you.............i hope you understand as much as you want to make a differnce, i too wanted that as well. Whatever means we take , i know for sure that our ULTIMATE GOAL IS VICTORY AND WITH ALLAH'S HELP(SWT) WE SHALL PREVAIL.

I END MY DISCUSSION WITH YOU HERE.

MAY ALLAH HELP YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION BROTHER.

TAKE CARE