Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: State-sponsored violence in the offing

Selam Betigel,
What has name got to do with making a senseless remark such as "a person who does not write in English perfectly is not educated"?

I careless what one's parents call their son or daughter or one chooses to call himself. It is their and only their prerogative.

I for one do not subscribe to any idea that advocates hatered, and to any idea that asserts some are more equal than others.

What are you trying to imply by saying it is you from Mekele? Do you expect us to cower when we hear it is you, especially you from Mekele? Do you subscribe to the silly notion Meles is trying to sell to the people of Tigray: you are the best and the rest have to bow to you? Who the hell cares about where you are from? This is a forum to discuss ideas not to spit venomous hate messages.

You guys (Meles and Co.) better learn from the so called Eritrean leaders! Superiority complex, which by the way emantes from inferiority complex, has not taken Issayas and Co. anywhere;and it won't do any good to Meles and CO. either.

You guys are trying your level best to stick an ethnic tag to the struggle of the Ethiopian people to get their voices/wills respected. Unfortunately for you, it is not working.

The end is near; time to jump ship.

Re: State-sponsored violence in the offing

I have something for Woyyanes traitors and murderers to say this:

First, we are not hate mongers. You are. Prove - you have just spelt out that Amaras and Gurges are bad people.

We are not racists, you are. Prove - You have divided our country along ethnic lines and promoting one thnic chauvinism over the other.

We are not killers, you are. Prove - you murdered innocent blood in Arba Gugu, Bedeno, Water, Gimbi, Gambella and many place. You killed 12 students in 1991. You murdered 42 people in 2001. Your hands are red in blood after you murdered 42 people just on June 2005. Murderers!

We are not traitors you are. Prove - You left Ethiopia land locked after betraying the national interest of Ethiopia and selling away her natural ports. You fought Ethiopia along side her enemies, the Sha'biyya. You are traitors that history will never forgive you.

Now, as why you thought we hate you, traitors, here is a poem.

Woyyane iTelalehu
Sha'biyyam alwedim
ganEn ymeslugNal
yesaTnael wondim

I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks

Email: wondimu.mekonnen@btinternet.com

City: London