Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your Honor he was here to investiagte burglery not murder

Are we interested in the truth or not? I am sure that is so.So what is wrong in exposing everything that went wrong to help democracy flourish in an honest way? In light of that, the EU EOM was justified to look into everything that the government as well as the oppositions did contrary to the code of conduct the Internationl Community expected pf Ethiopia.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Yeberet Qolo,

I am not Tulu. For stareters Tulu is moron. Do youconsider me a morone.

Mamo QIlo

Alemayehu 01, you have been asking for reply from Mamo about Ana Gomez's TOR (as you put it).
Let me tell you something!
1)The murder of 42 innocent victims was caused by issues raised because of the election, and most of all it (the murder) created an atmosphere of extreme fear and intimidation among the whole population that it was impinging the whole election process. This is why she reported it. Because it was within the spirit iof her TOR.
2) The sabotaging of Addis Ababa's council powers by the Federal parliament, was directly related to the election process because it created an impression of a futile exercise in the minds of the people of Addis (and the whole country) that the whole election process is a farce and a show which in turn gets the people to loss confidence.
3) I can go and on.... but I will leave the rest to EU EOM.
Alemayehu01, you are just tring to defend the indefencable.

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Mamo,

I said that out of deep disgust for his empty soul, I was hoping you might say "yes" so I can get relief knowing that there is no such creature. He does not sound a humanbeing with flesh and soul but an evil character out of cruel joke script. Nonetheless, no offense to you.

Yebret Kolo.

Sewenet,

Alemayehu01 writes what he is told to write. Now he is told not to antagonize the opposition. He is trying to appease us by writing more conciliatory note. These trabal bandits know no shame. They think they are in control. Poor souls they are in denial.

Tengara Gundan aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro