Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your Honor he was here to investiagte burglery not murder

I remember a TV show in the mid 90s in the US. The police was given a warant to search the home of a burglary suspect. Once in the house of the suspect, the police smelled offensive odor and kept on digging. Shre enough they found a dead body. The suspect was arrested on the spot and taken to police station.

Once in the police station the suspect argued that he should only be tried for the burglary and not for the murder. His argument was that the police was not there for murder. In short the police was supposed to pretend that they did not smell a rotting body and close thier eyes.

As bizar as this may sound, the suspect's argument has more merit than Meles's argument that Ana Gomez has no mandate to report on intimidation, media biase against the oppositions, and the murder of innocent demonstrators who came out to condemn the governments attemt to steal their vote. Meles asks EU what does, killing the people who demonstrated to protect teir votes and the governments control of the media have any thing to do with the elction?

Mamo Qilo aka
Yegemel Chira aka
Yehager Shimagele

Re: Your Honor he was here to investiagte burglery not murder

You put it so well, Mamo. Thank you!! Thank you for the laugh. Lord!, that is so funny. It is getting nastier...too,I am telling you...

May God bless the Great Ethiopia.

Mamo!

Mamo,

a criminal will always try to find a way to get out of the mess they have put themselves in.

I do hope this election fiasco will end soon. Do you think we will get a new government by the new year.

Gebrelikiskis,

How come you are not saying much latley. How are your masters, how are they doing? Tell us the truth

City: AA

Mamo,

Your argument is fallacious for obvious reasons.
The American police is the law enforcement organ of that nation. So, they have an encompassing power in so far as they think there was any violation of law. That is their daily task.

The Ana Gomez team is an invited gust for a specific purpose. It wad just observe elections. No more no less. Their scope was limted by the terms of reference. They have no mandate to enforce any violation of law. They are only mandated, by the sovereign state, for that specific task.

So,you better attend a law or logic class.

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

The police was given a warant to search the home of a burglary suspect. Once in the house of the suspect, the police smelled offensive odor and kept on digging. Shre enough they found a dead body. The suspect was arrested on the spot and taken to police station.

For the lay man like me it look like it is easy but the court only give the police warant to search the home of burglary that all... if the police smell offensive odor then they police have to get another warant to search the home of burglary suspect... if they afried the burglary suspect he will hide the body the the police only have one choice to sit out side of the burglary suspect and waite unitl the court give them warant... the all they can do..

Imagane a police officer searching rendmily people house just because the police officer smell offensive odor... that is why they say Inoncent unitle proven gility.. the burglary suspect only a suspect unitl proven beside how know how kill the dead man? just because you find a dead man in your house Attomiticley you can't be killer...

You see you can only fool those CUD SUPPORTERS beside I am not climing the election is free of mistake the mistake would be there here and their this is not our last election it is our FIRST ELECTION after 3000years... therefore it must be mistake but in Genarial win becuse they win almost 200 sit while MELES WIN 300 SIT... i will not call it lose.... beside CUD CONTROL ADDIS ABAAB 100% therefore show me where is the frude... If there were a frude then what stop the Meles from wining 90% of the sits? it is only antoher 5years... the CUD DOESN'T WANT TO WAIT... they say it is a people vote... they people got their vote in just two month what would have taken them 30 or 40 years in war... without war the people win they have same win... 5 years is small price to pay for Democricy otherwise we will lose every thing... million people will die law and order will be break down MANY ethnic groups also will break up... You might say this will not happen but I will not take a risk I perefer to waite another 5 years.

God protect Ariticle 39.

Alemayehu01, Alex, Alexander:

You wrote: "The Ana Gomez team is an invited gust for a specific purpose. It wad just observe elections. No more no less. Their scope was limted by the terms of reference. They have no mandate to enforce any violation of law. They are only mandated, by the sovereign state, for that specific task."

A couple of lessons for you:

First leson, Never, Never Ever, as a representative of Meles say in public: "They have no mandate to enforce any violation of law." You are suggesting that there was a violation of the law, but they should not report."

Second lesson: "For you observing election is to stand in front of the ballot box. For the democratic world observing election is a much wider concept. But neither you nor your master are expected to understand this, hence the explanation for your master making a fool of himself in public.

You tell me to attend law school. After reading what Ibrahim writes, the last thing I want is to attend law school. You know he is attending law school.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro

Said "First leson, Never, Never Ever, as a representative of Meles say in public: "They have no mandate to enforce any violation of law." You are suggesting that there was a violation of the law, but they should not report."

Answer:- I will say in public yes there were the violation of the law...You know why there was the violation of the law because this in not our last election this is our first eletion after 3000 years.

If I say there were not a violation of the law I will be fool... Now the point is who were violating those eleciton law that is very important.. both side violated the eletion law one time or other...

the best example I can give you is CUD said they were frude in Addis Ababa and then the CUD sweep the whole Addis Ababa this is a perfet example of violation of election law. In short the CUD lie about Addis Ababa you mr. Anskasa Doro the law also work in both side... the law is not writing only for Meles it also respected by CUD...

HAVE A NICE DAY..

Far from being democratic, Zenawi’s fascist regime is characterized by political control of every aspect of society, by lawlessness and violence, intimdation and murdere for sustaining its power. This pattern has continued uninterrupted for the last 14 years.
- Ethiopians who speak up for human rights, democracy and non-ethnic political system have been arrested on false charges and thrown to jail,
- thousands of political prisoners are still waiting to be tried after several years of postponement of their trial,
- people are being deported to their killil, in a system of ethnic apartheid set up by Zenawi’s regime
- Zenawi’s fascist regime practices extensively the disappearance and kidnapping of democracy and human rights activists,
- persecution of journalists, intellectuals and civic organizations are routinely practiced by the fascist regime.
- Woyane death squads routinely carry out extra judicial killngs of dissidents, political opponents, peasants, business men etc
The list of crimes by the fascists is endless.

Tulu,

First of all, you do not count. So you can say what you may, but Ibrahim has told us that you do not represent his master. Second, earlier you tried to tel us that Mleles's wife is entitled to loot. Now you are telling us that "yes there were the violation of the law...You know why there was the violation of the law because this in not our last election this is our first eletion after 3000 years." Are you really part of the opposition impostering as Mele's supporter or you are really a true supporter but stupid. Which are you. Haile, Ali and Ibrahim would say you are either stupid or member of the opposition. I do not want to pass a judgement, but would like for you to tell us which one are you?

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,

Please don't try to take words from my mouth. Where do I said there was a violation of law? I just said "her task is not to enforce any violation of law." How would any one interperate this as admitting the violation of law? Only people with twisted mind will understand it that way. I was speaking about general truth. But, you tried to exploite the words to fit your biased conclusion as Gomez did.

Election observations have their own TOR. I was saying she must have done it as per the TOR.Your critics on this issue is also pointless.

May I give an example to help you retract your fallacious analogy.Let's say you hired/invited a carpenter to fix your chair but finally he tries to repair your TV set.Will you accept his suggesstion? obviously no.I think the case of Ana Gomez has similar paradox.

Well, I not saying the logic can be copied to her case because social science/politica science& jurisprudence/ has no simple formula. But, I believe my logic is more relevant to the issue at hand.

Any idea?

Alemayehu01

Let me finish your analogy. Let's say you hired/invited a carpenter to fix your chair but finally he tries to repair your TV set.Will you accept his suggestion? While this is going on your wife let’s call here CUD over heard the wild suggestion and agreed with carpenter suggestion and demand the TV SET should be repaired regardless or she threatened to divorce or fix the TV SET.

Alemayehu01

You should start writing article instead of waste your time here… I am here because I want to improve my English… beside that I never think I will change those people it is total waste of time. One of Meles mistake also he doesn’t think other ethnic groups support his idea that is why he is consternating power in one ethnic groups… people like should be included in MELES TEAM… NOT to prolong Meles regime but to make sure democracy survived long enough to flourish… Meles team should recognized moderate people like you and empower them so that Meles team look more inclusive… to this end Meles team should seek people like you 24/7 … Imagine if Meles team have contact with you and people like you. You guys could be writing his letter to EU or help him write his EU letter… I wish the letter would not have been that long it would be enough to give your analogy and end the there… to do that Meles team should work the Internet and establish strong contact by email they would have manage to pool skill man power pool together and work effectively… Here it waste of time even myself after few post I will go away…

This Tulu thing is either stupid or he is part of the opposition.

Mamo Qilo

TUTU,

I am glad for confirming to all of us that this is the FIRST ELECTION IN 3000 YRS" but as far as your master is concerned he thinks it is the third election. Who is telling a lie???

City: AA

Mina,

Tulu can not tell the difference between 3 and 3000. He can only read one digit number. Dud id dumb like a lamp post.

Ankasa Doro

The third element:

In American politics you have two groups of people one democrat and the other one is republican… those two groups made up their mind it is very hard to win the over instead the American politics work their magic on third element which they call them undecided this groups of people are very important because those are the people who tip the balance..

In old day of communist Degue ear the policies divided in to two groups you are pro-government Or anti-government… both side EPRP AND DEGUE seek and kill undecided people because they don’t believe in this kind of thinking…

Now mr. Mamo the product of communist degure era think there are only two kind of groups in Ethiopian politics… In fact he is trying hard to categorizing people… every time he want to know which group people are because in is small mind there are only two kind of people one the opposition and the other TPLF supporter it can’t be other kind of groups beside this…

Beside this mamo guy think the job of the opposition is just to oppose regardless of what Meles does even against Ethiopia national interest the opposition always must oppose ..

Mamo forget the opposition job is to improve the government policy… the opposition job is not to sabotage the government or to see the government as enemy… government is not enemy the enemy is poverty, war, economy and political instability the question what the opposition does to achieve this goal they are busy sabotaging the government…

Can you imagine all this brain power wasted in this forum could have use to up lift our people… we would have be very rich country instead we are trapping each other.

That is very sad.

This is not for benefit of Mamo this if for benefit of undecided to make them makeup their mind.

Thanks you!

If you multiplay any number by zero the result is zero. If you try to justify a lie its result is a lie. Woyane is based on a lie = 0 multiplied by any number

Email: abera@hotmail.com

City: DC

Tulu, Tulutlaw,

There are more than two kinds on people on this forum. Quite many as a matter of fact. The main problem is that each and every group thinks you are a moron. That is the major problem with you.

Ankasa Doro

Mamo Quilo,
I am expecting your response.

Tulu, our tulu,

You said the following:
"Can you imagine all this brain power wasted in this forum could have use to up lift our people… we would have be very rich country instead we are trapping each other.That is very sad."

Don't be said, all the brains here are working well to make Ethiopia reach by destorying your master Meles Zenawi. Be ready to visit Meles in one of the hospitals, ofcourse in hospital like Amanuel Hospital here in Addis.

Congragulations !!! Is it a boy or a girl ?

Mamo Quilo,

Why don't you respond? Are you consulting professionals? Let me know when you are ready fot dialogue on this issue.

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

Alemayehu01,

I have read all your messages. I am ignoring you.

Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro, are Tulu also? I smelling somthing in here.

Ankasa Doro, are you Tulu also? I am smelling somthing in here.

Are we interested in the truth or not? I am sure that is so.So what is wrong in exposing everything that went wrong to help democracy flourish in an honest way? In light of that, the EU EOM was justified to look into everything that the government as well as the oppositions did contrary to the code of conduct the Internationl Community expected pf Ethiopia.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Yeberet Qolo,

I am not Tulu. For stareters Tulu is moron. Do youconsider me a morone.

Mamo QIlo

Alemayehu 01, you have been asking for reply from Mamo about Ana Gomez's TOR (as you put it).
Let me tell you something!
1)The murder of 42 innocent victims was caused by issues raised because of the election, and most of all it (the murder) created an atmosphere of extreme fear and intimidation among the whole population that it was impinging the whole election process. This is why she reported it. Because it was within the spirit iof her TOR.
2) The sabotaging of Addis Ababa's council powers by the Federal parliament, was directly related to the election process because it created an impression of a futile exercise in the minds of the people of Addis (and the whole country) that the whole election process is a farce and a show which in turn gets the people to loss confidence.
3) I can go and on.... but I will leave the rest to EU EOM.
Alemayehu01, you are just tring to defend the indefencable.

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Mamo,

I said that out of deep disgust for his empty soul, I was hoping you might say "yes" so I can get relief knowing that there is no such creature. He does not sound a humanbeing with flesh and soul but an evil character out of cruel joke script. Nonetheless, no offense to you.

Yebret Kolo.

Sewenet,

Alemayehu01 writes what he is told to write. Now he is told not to antagonize the opposition. He is trying to appease us by writing more conciliatory note. These trabal bandits know no shame. They think they are in control. Poor souls they are in denial.

Tengara Gundan aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro