Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ONC, Chairman Dr. Merera Gudina's office Vandalized

This is not the first time ONC offices has been vandalized and was on the news even since the election, they are the most oppressed of the opposition cause they post the most threat to the Meles racist ideals since they are Oromos that are proethiopia or are democrats, this goes against Tigrayans like Debalkie or other morons who actually thing they are superior beher. I am not even sorry for them cause when the real democracy comes, they'll be pretending to not want to be ruled by such inferiors like Oromos and I guess Amhara's and Guraghes. They are superior alright, but in being idiots!!! I can't wait for the day of eye for an eye!

TPLF!, Hundum Sarre Da!

Amhara's, Guraghes and Oromos in Ethiopia should politically merge and unite ASAP and sack these Eritrean sympathizers and traitors and give them a referendum if you ask me! I think they better excercise Woyane democracy like Eritrea...ALONE!

I have no doubt it is the work of TPLF.Otherwise who would dare to rob any institution without their consent? Was it not to safeguard public property,according to them,that they shot and killed 42 people who were peacefully demonstrating per their right enshrined in the Constitution?

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Wellega,
You are absolutely right. We need to come together the Amaharas, Gurages and Oromos as one and fight the common enemy of Ethiopia. The Woyanes have been trying hard to create chaos between Amharas and Oromos. Let’s give them their own medicine by uniting as one.

Debalkie,

How are you? You are biting the dust with your master.

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

MAMO YOU MAKE ETHIOPIA ANKASA,IS ETHIOPIA HAS ankasa doro?

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC