Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ONC, Chairman Dr. Merera Gudina's office Vandalized

ONC Chairman Dr Merera Gudina, whose party candidates defeated senior government officials Defense Minister Abadula Gemeda and Oromia Region President Junedin Sado in the May election, blamed the ruling party for the illegal takeover of his party offices.
Dr. Merera, who is president of UEDF as well, told VOA, "the ruling party used two junior ONC deserters to carry out acts of vandalizing office documents and equipment."

“Police ignored repeated calls for help, and now the offices are in the hands of the armed men, who took keys from a guard who was threatened with gunshots,” ONC deputy Urbana Lalissa told VOA from Addis Ababa. Mr. Urbana accused the ruling party's Oromo People's Democratic Organization (OPDO), which conceded huge losses to ONC in the last election, of conspiring in the takeover of ONC offices. "When the two guys were firing shots on ONC premises, OPDO officials were watching from nearby how their plot was going on."

Read more:

http://www.ethiomedia.com/fastpress/onc_offices_vandalized.html

Re: ONC, Chairman Dr. Merera Gudina's office Vandalized

Alemayehu01, Bekalu, Gebreselassie, Begashaw,

Can you comment on this. You tell us Meles has the support of al Ethiopians except the Amhara. Is this your democracy? Is what you are doing a move in the right direction?

Ankasa Doro

Woyane bandits have also gone on rampage, plundering the Addis Abeba City adminstration. Like the proverbial donkey that said 'I do not care whether the grass grows or not if I am going to die', the Woyanes have looted all the financial and material resources of the City adminstarion, leaving it bankrupt and unable to provide vital services to the residents of the capital.

Land and property within the city is being sold to the highest bidder, Woyane cadres and officials pocketing all the income from the sells. They are rewarding their kits and kin with money and land.
The Woyanes are even burning down paperwork and documents to destroy any traces of corruption and illegal deals they have made.

Most of the financial resources on which the city relies on to function properly has also been transferred to 'federal government'.

Ladies and gentlemen these are the bandits and looters who are 'in charge' in Ethiopia. My hard bleeds for mother Ethiopia.

Joro Tebi

If you are thinking CUD or any other for that matter will continue act against the law of the land, you must be so innocent. The are only two options: one proceed legaly or lock all the legal avenues and join the OLF or any other rebel group for that matter to try the most horific scenario. Deciding not to accept the election results implies a war against the constitution and you know the consitution has a well qualified army to save it from any enemy from any direction. I tell you the second option is not so easy as making a discur or saying Zeraf in the Internet.

The question whether Amhara or any group like the EPRDF has decided by the recent election. If you are not will to accept that the only option is to try it to bring it down by force which is a crazy idea in the 21 century.

City: WDC

This is not the first time ONC offices has been vandalized and was on the news even since the election, they are the most oppressed of the opposition cause they post the most threat to the Meles racist ideals since they are Oromos that are proethiopia or are democrats, this goes against Tigrayans like Debalkie or other morons who actually thing they are superior beher. I am not even sorry for them cause when the real democracy comes, they'll be pretending to not want to be ruled by such inferiors like Oromos and I guess Amhara's and Guraghes. They are superior alright, but in being idiots!!! I can't wait for the day of eye for an eye!

TPLF!, Hundum Sarre Da!

Amhara's, Guraghes and Oromos in Ethiopia should politically merge and unite ASAP and sack these Eritrean sympathizers and traitors and give them a referendum if you ask me! I think they better excercise Woyane democracy like Eritrea...ALONE!

I have no doubt it is the work of TPLF.Otherwise who would dare to rob any institution without their consent? Was it not to safeguard public property,according to them,that they shot and killed 42 people who were peacefully demonstrating per their right enshrined in the Constitution?

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

Wellega,
You are absolutely right. We need to come together the Amaharas, Gurages and Oromos as one and fight the common enemy of Ethiopia. The Woyanes have been trying hard to create chaos between Amharas and Oromos. Let’s give them their own medicine by uniting as one.

Debalkie,

How are you? You are biting the dust with your master.

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

MAMO YOU MAKE ETHIOPIA ANKASA,IS ETHIOPIA HAS ankasa doro?

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC