Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO MY GREAT COMPATRIOT BROTHER, MAMO KILO AKA ANKASA DORO!!

Dear Mamo and Dadi: Thank you both so much for understanding and supporting the idea I have forwarded, to culminate the ethnic hatred propoganda of these tribal bandits, in this forum. May God bless you both!! If I see a single person one more time, poisoning the forum with their hatred, I will take the initiative to start a new thread that lists nick name of these tribal bandits, followed by the hatred remarks forwarded by them. Next to thier nick names, I will ask the moderator to post thier IP numbers. So everytime they try to post a message their IP numbers will show as well, then they are easily identified as tribal bandits, whose motive in this forum is to release their hatred poisons. Not only that, this record will be saved and will be used in the future against them. Dear Mamo, I also like the idea you mentioned, to deny them the access to write but allow them to read. Good idea, will include that in my letter to the moderator. Democracy and responsibility go hand in hand. We, the internet users all over the world, are protected by IP's law and regulations against online hatred and racism. We true Ethiopians, have every right and obligation to keep this forum clean of tribal bandits------No hatred! No racism!! No fooling!! Freedom of expression is not designed to promote hatred!!!! Time for action! Let's find out about: "Who is the real Hate Mongers?",,with evidences! Thank you all so much, May God help us to end hatred in our beloved country! It got to start somewhere. May God bless all of you!!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!!

Thanks 'SNMH'. Credit always should be due where it belongs. Mamo has rattled the racist weyanes and hodam terfrafi lekamiwoch on this forum with patience and vigor. And I might add with cool humor. His various names are so bustiful and nostalgic.
I wish I had the time, patience and the perseverance as Mamo towards these 'atelas'.
Please Mamo, I ask your permisssion to add yet another buitiful name to your list: Ewer Demet.

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Mamo Qilo.
You deserve much more paise. You have tried to convince the likes of Tulu (I am not sure if he is Oromo or Woyane), Gebremeles, Alemayehu 01, etc. These parrots do not have their own ideas but echoe whatever is said by Meles/ Bereket. Iis true that Woyane's dayys are numbered but they are trying hard to tell us otherwise. Deep inside they are panicking.
Dear Mamo keep up the good work. I am observing in this forum Woyane Bandas are becoming lifeless they do not have the back bone to challenge you but resort to insult which they learnt from their God fathers Legesse Zenawi and Bereket. They are woyanes or teletafi.

Email: abebe@yahoo.com

City: Edmonton

Mamo,
Didn't you like Ewer Demet?

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Sewenet,

Believe it or not Ewer Demet was a name I thought about even before you suggested it. Then I thought about Ewre Gundan, but ended up picking Tengara Gundan. All the names I pick have more meaning than meets the eyes. For my purpose, I find Tengara Gundan more fitting.

Mamo Qilo aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro

Tengara Gundan,

What bout Tenkolegna Fiyel?

Here is one for you Mamo: Yeqebete Itate