Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AN OPEN LETTER TO MY GREAT COMPATRIOT BROTHER, MAMO KILO AKA ANKASA DORO!!

Dear Mamo, you are simply wonderful. We, True Ethiopians (trying to exclude here, HODAMS aka Tribal Bandits aka Firifari Lekamiwoch) are proud of you!!! Great Job my compatriot, I know you are too humble (can tell from your nicks) to accept compliments, however; I can't help it but to express my heartfelt appreciation to you, sincerely and truly. May God bless you for standing up for our great people and great country. What a great decision you have made, to live a meaningful life driven by selfless motives, BTW (by the way) unfamiliar trait to Hodams. Standing up for your people and Great Country!!! These Hodams and tribal bandits, have no minds of their own, therefore; what they do is to come here and throw some limited phrases and/or words full of hatred, which by the way words and/or phrases planted into their blank brains, by their master. I have never seen a single plausible argument, opinion, and view coming out of their mouth. Either they do "copy and paste" duties and/or parroting what they have been fed. Shame on them!! Their master taught and/or gave them instructions: "kill before they kill you" "call them names before they do" "provoke them " "spread tribal hatred" "create division wherever you see unity" etc and etc. It is so sad, in this century, to see human creature, that gives up his/her God-given right to process his own thinking,,SAD BEYOND WORDS!!I said in this century, because long time ago people forced to do things, and had done it because they had no other choices...but Now?? but Now?? In a century, where people have right to speak up!!! Shame on them, Big Time!!! So, wededum telum, Woyane's days are numbered. No one can stop the will of the people, it is like trying to stop history from taking its course. Unfortunately, Woyane (Meles and likes) are foreign to the word "People". Remember, living in the forest for longer period of time, like they were, could have great impact in ones behavior. Would it be that experience that made Woyane so brutal? May be so! Because, I am having such a hard time to believe a human being with different experience (never lived in the forest) could give an order "shoot on the head and kill!". I don't think so!!Because, I have never seen and never heard of an Ethiopian leader as savage as Meles is, giving an order to shoot on the head, ahhhhhhh! That hurts!! Anyhow, my compatriot Mamo, you are doing such a superb job with this HODAMS, TRIBAL BANDIST, TIRAFI LEKAMIWOCH,,,,,,so proud of you!!! Well done!!! May God bless you!! May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!! Dear Mamo: Sometimes, I wonder and ask myself :::::"How else might we measure the emptiness of Woyane, the arrogance of Woyane, the brutality of Woyane, the ugliness of Woyane? the racist minds of Woyane????without having these Hodams aka Tribal bandits aka Tirafi Lekamiwoch,,,,,without having them in this forum???? It is indeed our ultimate desire to see our great Ethiopia, free of these three entities. In the mean time, we could use them to measure, the fever of Meles and his cabinets, suffering from the consequences of reality. The more they do "copy and paste" duties, the more they come and do parroting,, the higher the fever is,,!!and the closer to the collapse and end of the regime!! Dear Mamo!! Much love and respect to you my great brother, ALWAYS!!!!

Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO MY GREAT COMPATRIOT BROTHER, MAMO KILO AKA ANKASA DORO!!

By the way Mamo, you forgot another tribal bandit by the nick of 'Amare", or it could be he just landed to the forum land. Just received one parrot phrase from him. I guess may be we need to start one special thread, that lists name of the tribal bandits with the remarks they posted. Then may be, we will ask the moderator to post their IPs as well, next to their nicks and remarks. Lets do that, what do you think, Mamo?

May God bless the Great Ethiopia.

I do agree with Say-No-to-hatred.
Dear our brother Mamo Kilo, Ankasa doro.... you are so cool.
May God bless you.

Dear SAY-NO-TO-HATRED and Dadi,

I am humbled. Thank you so much. It really was nie of you. Say-No-To-Hatred, If I were the moderator I would give gebreselassie a right only to read, but not to post. Let him burn reading, but not able to post. There is nothing has has contributed on thi forum. I agree with you it would be nice if the Moderator could put the IP number at the begining of their messages so that we would know Yilma is also Ethiopian. Or Gebereselassie is also Amare.

Thanks Again.
Ankasa Doro

Dear Mamo and Dadi: Thank you both so much for understanding and supporting the idea I have forwarded, to culminate the ethnic hatred propoganda of these tribal bandits, in this forum. May God bless you both!! If I see a single person one more time, poisoning the forum with their hatred, I will take the initiative to start a new thread that lists nick name of these tribal bandits, followed by the hatred remarks forwarded by them. Next to thier nick names, I will ask the moderator to post thier IP numbers. So everytime they try to post a message their IP numbers will show as well, then they are easily identified as tribal bandits, whose motive in this forum is to release their hatred poisons. Not only that, this record will be saved and will be used in the future against them. Dear Mamo, I also like the idea you mentioned, to deny them the access to write but allow them to read. Good idea, will include that in my letter to the moderator. Democracy and responsibility go hand in hand. We, the internet users all over the world, are protected by IP's law and regulations against online hatred and racism. We true Ethiopians, have every right and obligation to keep this forum clean of tribal bandits------No hatred! No racism!! No fooling!! Freedom of expression is not designed to promote hatred!!!! Time for action! Let's find out about: "Who is the real Hate Mongers?",,with evidences! Thank you all so much, May God help us to end hatred in our beloved country! It got to start somewhere. May God bless all of you!!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!!

Thanks 'SNMH'. Credit always should be due where it belongs. Mamo has rattled the racist weyanes and hodam terfrafi lekamiwoch on this forum with patience and vigor. And I might add with cool humor. His various names are so bustiful and nostalgic.
I wish I had the time, patience and the perseverance as Mamo towards these 'atelas'.
Please Mamo, I ask your permisssion to add yet another buitiful name to your list: Ewer Demet.

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Mamo Qilo.
You deserve much more paise. You have tried to convince the likes of Tulu (I am not sure if he is Oromo or Woyane), Gebremeles, Alemayehu 01, etc. These parrots do not have their own ideas but echoe whatever is said by Meles/ Bereket. Iis true that Woyane's dayys are numbered but they are trying hard to tell us otherwise. Deep inside they are panicking.
Dear Mamo keep up the good work. I am observing in this forum Woyane Bandas are becoming lifeless they do not have the back bone to challenge you but resort to insult which they learnt from their God fathers Legesse Zenawi and Bereket. They are woyanes or teletafi.

Email: abebe@yahoo.com

City: Edmonton

Mamo,
Didn't you like Ewer Demet?

Email: hiwot@optusnet.com.au

City: Sydney

Sewenet,

Believe it or not Ewer Demet was a name I thought about even before you suggested it. Then I thought about Ewre Gundan, but ended up picking Tengara Gundan. All the names I pick have more meaning than meets the eyes. For my purpose, I find Tengara Gundan more fitting.

Mamo Qilo aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Ankasa Doro

Tengara Gundan,

What bout Tenkolegna Fiyel?

Here is one for you Mamo: Yeqebete Itate