Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The 14 provinces !!!!!!!!

Ahadu Amlak,

If what you are telling us is true, then i feel for you. We ethiopians are sick of this ethnic game. The problem is, they are too blinded by their selfishness they can't seem to see other people, but only themselves.

Few weeks ago I heard a Tigrai lady say "Ethiopia has never had peace & happines, like it did in the last 15 years". I said to her

1. Most of the war is instigated by Tigraie, since you are in power what ever war the country experiences your hand is in it
2. What do you call the situation between Tigrai people in Ethiopia and Eritrea where 70,000+ people died and 100,000 people affected.
3. What do you call kicking out Eritreans born and raised in AA
4. what do you call ethnic division, you seem to master
5. 17 million people starving
6. You are killing education in Ethiopia. I told her I have got a young relative, in a class of 90 being tough by a TV, with only 15 minutes to ask a question.As being in Ethiopia there are days when there is no electricity, which means no lesson.

Tell me do all these sum up peace & happiness to you?

She never bothered to reply.

The problem is these people are happy because they can do what they want, when they want. On the other hand, we, the rest of us are letting them do that. If we don't do anything about it, we will be their slaves for ever.

I say to hell with ethnic division, bring back respect and unity.

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA

Re: The 14 provinces !!!!!!!!

Alemayehu01,
I posed some questions to you but you chose to skirt around them and I took it that you did not want to answer them.
I would like you to read the forum titled "State sponsored violence in the offing" by Wondimu Mekonnen and tell me if you still want him as a leader of your people--Amharas.Mind you, he calls them lazy,preposteous,etc.
Are you telling me that when they say "nefttegna Amharas" they do not mean harm to them?
Don't you think they are inciting other ethnic groups against them when they say beware of Amharas and Gurages who are hiding behind the Orthodox religion?
Please answer me.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York