Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The 14 provinces !!!!!!!!

I'm an Ethiopian born, DEAF and who is lost in todays tribal politics. I hope some time soon we will be going back to the old days where each and every one of us say I'm an Ethiopian born in this ***" PROVINCES **** rather than identifying self with just a language...God bless you all !!

Re: The 14 provinces !!!!!!!!

Dear Tenager,

I agree with you, all these ethnic based politis can only lead to 'oh you are on my land or go back to your land' this is just typical tigre/Eritrean mentality. If you go to any Tigrea or Eritrean house you will never see them employing non tigria person. So I think Meles did his ethnic division not becaouse he cared about other ethiopians because it doesn't affect the Tigrai province because it is there already.

Look at the clush that is taking place between Oromo and Somalis.

I say bring back the Provinces, but give greater awareness and powere and participation to all ethnic groups.

So that we will say we are all Ethiopians first. I am born and raised in AA never have I seen a time where you have to question the ethnicity of the person next to you or your neighboure. This is realy sad. With all the problem our country is facing the last thing we need to waste our enrgy on is ethnicity.

Let us all say we are all brothers and sisters, we are all Ethiopians.

City: AA

Going back to....? don't even dream about it so many heros have given thier lives for your freedom ! you wouldn't had a chance even to express your thought if the H.Selassie or Mengistu DERGUE were still in power thanks to >>>>>> you know what I mean.

Praise the Lord we are all one and the same !!! whatever the politicians do God will always be there for us. The day has come those who divde will be divided in to pices of ashes and dust !! Ethiopia will will always be Ethiopia we love and respect all human being not by it's ethnicity but just for what he is as we all creatures of God.

Dear Aregitu,

Are you telling me people are allowed to express thier views today in Ethiopia, unless you are Tigrea/Ertrean. Let me remind you the 42+ killed just doing that, not to mention the 700 wounded accross the country. Typical TPLF, you are always mentioning Silassai or Mengustu when your dirty games are exposed.

You might want to stick to ethnic politics for the next 100 years, but the rest of us want to join hands and built Ethiopia for the benefit of all.

People, people...don't go crazy over the idea of centralization alright.....it aignt gonna happen, never! Besides, there is no reason to deny, we juts need to learn how to celebrate our diversity.

Ze Abyssinian,

A very friendly reminder for you...try to understand the subject matter first OK.

May I quote your "ZE Abyssinan" ? you liked the name of it, I guss, but do you know the history of it? if you do I would like to quote your " centralization" again and leave you right there..

Well I am Ethiopian first!! I love all my other ethnic brothers/sisters. Lets refuse to be divided.

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Mina,
Now I realized you are Under age and you have no idea the dynamics of our politics. You said ethnicity is the idea of Tigreans and Eritreans?

Here comes the greatest fallacy. You never know the OLF has been fighting for 30+ years for the recognition of the oromo people. You never know there has been similar cases in Somali, Afar, Sidama.

Oh kid? you are too young to dicuss ethiopian politics.Be assured the time of assimilation will not come again to Ethiopia. People want to speak their language and admister by their language. No one should force them to speak Amharic so as to be recognized as Ethiopians. They are Ethiopians and Oromo, Tigray, Somali, Wolayta, Gurage, Sidama, Afar, ...at the same time.

Kid! please go to any school of multicuturism, may be to Canadaor Europe.Be freed from the migrant mentality of the Americans.

Wish you nice class.

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Mina Said "Let me remind you the 42+ killed just doing that, not to mention the 700 wounded accross the country."

I said 42 killed so that 70million people would have peace and law and order... imagine what would have happened law and order break down? million would have died... I am not saying 42 dying a good thing but they are Collateral damage... beside the CUD are Responsible for life of those kids... CUD are the one who were Instigating for violently and civil disobedience and later deny any involvement with the public disobedience and disturbance that took place but maintain they could and can call for another public disobedience… this public disobedience, looting and rioting should and be mistaken for peaceful march… as the name itself said it is a peaceful march…Not only that a peaceful march is a right and it is protected under our constitution but not public disobedience, rioting and looting and if you think the Addis Ababa public disobedience is a peaceful march then I can’t help you.

Alemayehu01,

TPLF plays the ethnic game so well you deserve an award from Mosolinies camp.

You didvided the county on ethnic bases, but you make yourselvs the head of that area, what a cleaver strategy. Don't you dare lecture me about respecting other ethinic groups, while it was you/TPLF who kicked Eritreans who have lived in AA for yours. In a country where there is AIDS and 17 millions people startving to death you people are paying too much attention on ethnicity.

The cracks are showing in TPLF, even your masters are going mad and blaming EU for the killings in June. How low can you people sink. Shame on you.

Tulu,
Please, do us a favour; stop helping!!

Who didvided the county on ethnic bases? per Meles the provinces were 14 now it is 7 provinces or state... in fact Meles unity all oromo under one state instead of didivded oromo by calling them different name... the same goes with Amhara state Meles join all Amhara in to one zone... therefore Meles unity the provinces to produce only ten provinces.

In older time also the provinces were divided along the ethnic line.. such as Wollo, Gonder, Harar, jima,

To day there a few provinces:-

Amhara state that inculd Wollo, Gonder etc
Somali state
Oromya state that inculd same part of Harar, jima,and other oromya procinces joined to create one big oromya state

SNAPRS STATE that inculde many samll provinces to create one big state
Gambela state
Beshangual state
and Afar state that is

TULU/TUTU/Gebrelikiskis,

In a time when we Ethiopians are trying to join hands with the rest of the world, you are teaching us how to divid ourselfs. Even European countries are desolving their differences, so TPLF is taking us back to the darkages. Hoping to turn us agains one another.

Why don't you ask for your independence, I would love to see a war between the Tigrea ethiopians and Tigrai Eritreans. Who will be the winner?

Why can't you hear the voice of the people, we have said no to division. We want to use our energy to solve the problem with AIDS and hunger. I know since Tigrai life in Ethiopia is so comfertable you guys forget that their are 17 million people starving.

Mina,

Your response proved me right. You are kid that puts every fabricated information to her belly.

I don't know if Mina is an Ethiopian name, but would you allow people to strip you identity for bread. I am sure we Ethiopians accept death to sell out our identity for bread.

The same logic works for the nations and nationalities in defending their indentity with in the context of Ethiopian citzenship.

If you have chance to chat with oromos, Tigreans, somalis, Afar, Sidama, ask their feelings and you will have a balanced view.

Alemayehu01,

You divide the country on ethnic bases, you make your selvs the governers, and you are telling me you respect others. As long as Tigrai is the head of each ethnic group, everyone will be happy. Is that why your master is killing innocent people accross the country, because you respect other ethnic groups.

Why have your secret service shot an 18 your old young man in Oromo area. I hope god will shater your life the way you did his.

WE ARE SAYING NO, NO, NO TO YOUR ETHNIC BASED DIVIDION. You can do that in Eritrea orTigrai, but not in other parts of Ethiopia.

Is this what your Italian Masters have thought you.

You are a great insult to black people in general. What are you going to do to those kids who are half Oromo and half Gurage. Are you going to divide them in to two. Because that is your solution for everything.

Mina,

Now I understand your other problem. You are born from parents of different ethnic orgin. It doesn't matter. Identity is not about blood. Check Art. 39 of the constitution. It is about psychological feeling. You can associate with which over identity.

The issue is should tens of millions of Ethiopians be striped their identity to resolve your identity crises?

Poor girl, please find other solutions. Don't ever try to deny others their identity.The Dergue times are over and you can't twist back history. Believe or not hundereds of thousands have paid their life for the respect of their identity.If you are dreaming to deny their hard won right, it demands you more life than it did cost them hitherto.

Kids, grow up and be human.

Wish you nice fight(if decide so).

Alemayehu01,

We the ethiopian people are more united today than ever before.

What are you going to do to all those Tigraie people you have moved to other ETHNIC groups land, due to drought. As far as your policy is concerned they should be on their own land not on other ethnic land. You see how your stuped ethnic game it massing other peoples lives. It doesn't affect Tigrai people because nathing changes regarding you, despite the fact you have taken green land from Gonder and other places. How selfish is that.

You have kicked out non Tigrai Prists from churches in Addis to controll the people. We are more awake than you think.

TPLF's time is getting shorter. Go back to Asmara. Leave our country alone.

Mina,
we all know that meles is half eritrean, and bereket simon is 100% eritrean but they choose to be ethiopians and are ruling ethiopia. but please try to understand the difference between Tigray and eritrea. eritrea is the run away state & is a country which have a falg and its own president.
And tigray is the northern province of ethiopia where meles and 97% of the leadership in ethiopia come from. so if you have to complain complain to the Tigrayans who are ruling ethiopia but not eritreans who are also victims of meles. as we all remember starting 1998-2001 about 100,000 eritreans were deported from ethiopia even though they were ethiopian citizens of eritrean origin. most of them lived in ethiopia for generation and never been to eritrea but meles deported them so ethiopia would have no ground to claim eritrea in the future.
so let's focus on the real enemy of ethiopia Meles Naziawi.

Email: Z_samn@yahoo.com

Dear Sam,

I know the difference between Eritrea and Tigrai. What I don't know and I don't think if there is any difference between TPLF/Tigraie/Eritrea/Shabia. Before the haneymoon was over, You were all partying together and insulting mainly the Amara people. To our shock you guys went to war and our btotheres lives was sacrifised (bodies still on mountains).

I will tell you what I think about Eritreans, you guys are suffering from identiti crisis, your Italian and Arab masters have abandond you once they realise how mad and complicated you are. I will tell you what burns me inside, to know my young relatives life was wasted for your Tigraie/Eritrean stupidness. And I know with the situation in Eritrea and Ethiopia more blood will be spiled. If god is on our side (Ethiopians People side), I hope change will take place in Ethiopia and for once we will experience true freedom and unity. In the early days of TPLF the Tigraie/Eritreans were masters of the country, looking down on the rest of us. Talking very loude. Today things have changed. You are all back to planet earth with the rest of us.

I do hope you guys will stop your madness for the sake of peace and freedom tomorrow and all of us, not just you.

Dear Mina,

TPLF AND EPLF win the WAR...

YES OR NO.

IF THE ANSWER IS NO THEN THEY WOULD HAVE BE SLAVE

IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN THEY SHOULD BE MASTE AND THE LOSER SHOULD BE SLAVE... THAT IS WAR... NEXT TIME YOU START WAR YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS FACT.

TPLF win the war and the can rule Ethiopia forever that is how war work... but the TPLF are not that kind of people therefore they are give you your freedom without paying for it instead of thanking them you are insulting them what a sad people are you

TuTu/Tulu/Gebrelikiskis

I respected your arguments, until you called Ana Gomez "old white woman" I started thinking these TPLF people have lost the plot. You don't even have a ground to stand on anymore, maybe badme.

I don't want to convers with simple loosers like you.

Go back to you Asmara. Or even better go to Rome and polish your Italian masters shoes.

Dear mina

I know you don't care about Ana Gomez, but she is just an old white woman that all she is.. she is irresponsable to say what she has to say... How about people come out in 10,000 and loot and started riot just because this old lady say the election is no good... This is our first election it is not our last election their must be all kind of mistake here and there but this does not means this irresponsable woman should instagate cilve war... If cilve war started this old woman is the first to run away for Addis Ababa therefore she should not say what she has to say without taking responsabilty for what she said.. You know what happend in Rwanda? the EU AND UN were not there to protect 800,000 people therefore the should not instagate war because they would not be there to protect us when the law and order break down... they will not be there to save us that is why I was mad and call her name... so that I try to show you guys she is just an old white woman that whole she is she should not have power over us to instage civle war.

I know mina deep down in your hear you are pray the day the civil war started so that you say MELES is evil... AFTER the poor people pay the price you want to have power at the expence of poor people that is why I am mad not because Ana Gomez is a white or balck woman for me she is just a woman no more then that she just have one voice just like the rest of us... Even that she should have thanks Meles Ana Gomez speak her mind that is because Meles respect freddom of speech that is why Ana Gomez say what she want to say openly while she is in the country...

If it is Degue he would have kick her ass long time ago even before she think about it. Ana Gomez would not have freedom of movement and freedom of access that also say alot about Ana Gomez freedom all in all I will not put much thought about her.

Tulu,
Mina doesn't want to talk to you.

Tulu, Woyane never won the war they just walk all the way to Addis with the help of peaceful citizens.

Also don't forget there was no one to fight with Chombe was already out of the country with the arrangement made by foreign countries, just like now they are planing to do exactly the same with Melesse Zenawi.

Sam, Mina ...love you !
Alemayehu01, You are confused woyane just like Tulu Ethiopia is going thru all this becouse of people just like you.

Loveall,

You have got it right ! Alemayehu01 is Woyane unforutnately so is Tulu...T U L U !

Loveall,

You have got it right ! Alemayehu01 is Woyane unforutnately so is Tulu...TUULUUOOO !

Folks,

Please put your day dreams success for a while and let's dicuss the real issues at hand.First, if you are saying the EPRDF led public movement didn't pay tens of thousads of their beloved sons and doughters to oust the dergue rgime,that is a joke.You can only fool yourself.

Second,your claim of "we are united" is also another funny issue. Yes, we Ethiopians shrae common values and we have to unite but not CUD's way. Why don't you ask the Oromos, Tigreans, Somali, Sidama.. what they feel about CUD? I am an Amhara by birth but I have ample evidence about the feeling our brothers.Why don't you check the situation in the diaspora.Have the Oromo and tigreans been involved in your demonstrations? The answer is obviousl no.Please face the fact.Don't try to mislead others.(Ref. DC separate festivals).

Last point, your thirst for power is also another day dream. You see, the worst scenario in the Ethiopian politics is the military will intervene to protect the constitution and temporarly ban every thing.The possiblity of CUD coming to power is just zero persent.If the power monger CUD leaders push for the so-called street revolution and violent action, the worst option that Ethiopia might face is power may go to the generals or hardline EPRDF people for sometime.

The solution is clear.A peaceful political dialogue that can take our democratic process one step forward.And this is only possible by accepting the existing constitution as a common ground for political struggle and the decisions of every organ established by law.Period. Not the way Negede Gobeze has been preaching for years.

The option is there and I hope wise peoplein the opposition will choose the peaceful way.

Wish you nice time.

Alemayehu01,

Please save your lecture to your students. Do't insult the Amarah people by calling yourself Amarah. I think you are suffering from Meles's desease called lie.

Shame on you.

Mina,

I need a clear answer on every issue. Don't try to avoid the real issue. I am pround to be an amhara that loves every Ethiopian. I never hate any ethnic group. I have many Tigrean friends and I enjoy our relationship.If you are calling that a shame the logic works otherwise and you should be ashamed of your racist view.

Alemayehu01;
If you are Amhara then the Pope must be Muslim.

Why not I couln't be an Amhara? Are you suggesting that every Amhara hates the woyane or EPRDF for that matter Tigreans?

If that is the case you are lost. There are millions of Amhara that support the EPRDF and love all Ethiopiannations and nationalities. By the way don't know Wallelign Mokenen, an Amhara, was the one who first begun the struggle for the respect of rights of all Ethiiopians without whats so ever dicrimination?

Poor guy, are you telling me the political difference in etiopia is based on ethnicity rather than on ideology? If that is the don't even think of any political struglle. It is just racism and that will not help any one.

So, I am one of the followers of Wallelign and I strongly support unity in diversity.

Love to all Ethiopians!

Alemayehu01,

where is your location?

If you are some where in the USA, enjoying your comfort, while lecturing us about nations and nationalities, while you are liveing in a country with over 200million ppl under one flag and one language.

Could you tell me what you find so hard to understand unity.

Almayehu01:
You have tried everything to get your way even pretending to be somebody else. You have been lying to Ethiopian people for the last 15 years; it is about time to stop. You are making a fool of yourselves by trying not to let go the power you have. You have become a laughing stock of the world.
Ethiopian people have given your boss killer Meles 15 years and he chose to abuse it. Now Ethiopian people have spoken enough is enough and they want him out of their lives; 70 million people have rejected Meles. Meles and Bereket are the most hated people in Ethiopia right now. Pack your bags with everything you have stolen and get the hell out.

Mina,

Why are you interseted about my where abouts. It doesn't matter where I reside. The issue is our political stand. I bet you to disprove my political stand.

Be assured I am one of those who have decided to give my life for Unity in diversity. I strogly oppose you way of Unity, which stands for one language, one religion, one people policy. I stand for unity in diversity.Have it. NO more no less.I am the heir of Wallelign Mokennon.

Don't even try to threaten me.I have the whole people of Oromo, Tigray, Afar, Somali, sidama, Gambella... and most importantly the peasants and democrat Amhara on my side. You are panicing for things are not going your way. If you are at jhome better ready to pay for your uncivilazed political stand. My advice is better join the people of Ethiopia and ignor the over barking few power monger elities.

Wish you nice future, iff you stand with the whole Ethiopians.

Alemayehu01

Alemayehu01,

Your understanding of diversity is aslong as Tigrai people are the head of other ethnic group, you are fine.

Why are you so scared of People being united? Why don't we talk about the 17 million starving and the 2 miilion suffering with Aids. There are more people infected with Aids than there are Tigreans in Ethiopia, don't you think we need to work on those issues first than division (the only topic you can master).

Alemayehu01,
What makes you think I am Amhara? I believe in one Ethiopia and I am against any kind of human cruelty and injustice. For the last 15 years you did not think of any other ethnic groups while you were looting and getting rich on the back of Ethiopian people and taking all the important and government jobs. It is too little too late to act like you care for other ethnic Ethiopians. You might be able to fool some fools, but not the majority of the people. The damage is done already. Meles needs to be in the mental hospital or jail for killing and abusing innocent people, not in the palace. Look at him; does he look like he deserves to be in the palace? All he needs is two horns on his head. He is the real devil.

Dear Mina,
Said "Why don't we talk about the 17 million starving and the 2 miilion suffering with Aids. There are more people infected with Aids than there are Tigreans in Ethiopia, "

You want to talk about the 17 million starving then lets talk about them why CUD want war over election if they really care about the starving people... the starving people doesn't want war what they want is food... they don't care if Meles or Hailu is in power as long as they get food...

Cud have five years to proof what they pereaching... but I have the feeling they are not up to the job why ask you we have 17 million starving people in the frist place.. 98% of reason is because of 40 years war people instead of farming they were refugess in Sudan camp... the army also with million young male army they are main cause of Aids because of their behaver...
Again and Again war is the main casue of starvation the sad thing is CUD pushing for more war with Eritrea over Sea port is that how the CUD plaining to feed up... the CUD oppression give rise for many OLF AND OTHER freedom fighter this lead to all out war this also the cause of starvation hence CUD POLICE is the main cause of war in future and the last war is also the same type of thinking that cause us all this suffering... you guys asking what MELES did for the last 14 years... I don't care what Meles did all I care is we were not in war footing for the last 14 year beside the two years war that also I blem the opposition because they were the one who crying foul against eritrean looting ethiopia... this cry lead to Meles policy change this change lead to Erirean war. that is the cause and we lost 100,000 young people now we don't want the same thing to happen there for leave us alone and march on...

Tulu,
Give up,Mina doesn't want to talk to you.

TUTU/TULU/Gebrelikskis

This is the last time I am responding to you. You can blame CUD for a war that hasn't happend yet. Who are you going to blame for the war that took place in 1998-2000??????????????????

Yes, you keep on creating a problem and blame others.

"bichawen yebela, bichawen yemotal"

Alemayehu01,

Why is an Eritrean/Tigrai person (Bereket) representing the Amarah people. When this man doesn't even have the respect for the amarah language. Do you see my point when I tell you, you people are happy as long as you are the head of other Nations and Nationalities.

Mina,
all I can say is come to the real world. stop dreaming, come out from the fantasy world of your left over brain washed dergu member.
You are clearly a racist person who hate the tigre tribe. but that is not gona help any body. your problem is you think you and your people are the only ethiopians who should rule ethiopia. but go back to histry and see by who is ethiopia changed for the better by your tribemen or by the tigre at list who introduced the country for democracy, free speech and so on for the first time in histry of ethiopia as a nation.
Oh poor mina what you gona do, the tigrees are here to stay and rule their country the way they see it fit.
I love every ethiopian from any part of the country but i dont like it when people forget histry and start accusing people.
God bless ethiopians and death to the cancerous people like mina.

Email: Z_mekelen@yahoo.com

Dear Mesfin,

This is a forum, I am only asking a Q to Alemayehu01. He beleived in diversity and respect for all Nation and Nationality, and how each ethnic group shouls rule themselves. That is great. My question is WHY IS BEREKET AN ERITREAN/TIGREA REPRESENTING THE AMARAH PEOPLE, WHEN HE DESPISES THE AMARAH?????????
I am not Amarah, but if you think that I am that is fine by me, after all I am ETHIOPIAN.

I don't think i have mentioned anything that is unti-tigrai. I understand you people are under great pressure. Your masters have just unsulted the european union in the most disgusting low life manner anyone could ever imagen. Their thugish manner is showing it's true colour.

The first message is intended for Mesfin that-He is the biggest MORON.

Alemayehu 01,
If you are an Amhara why aren't you the least upset when Amharas are blamed for everything on national tv,radios and newspapers? When the Eritrean Bereket is appointed as their leader? When they are passed over for jobs? When they have to get higher points to enter university more than anybody else? When they were thrown out of their jobs in the early years? Plus!Plus!!!!
Let me hear you why not?

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

to the deaf that hears what others identify with
does 14 provinces include Eriteria which is offically recognized by UN and is a sovereign State of it's own. did you get deaf after Eriteria got independent or you are another war monger pretending to be deaf for your bent hatred to GOD given ethinic identity. Can you stomach that the Oromo, somali and others you hate to hear their name are in the pipe line for self determination.

deaf or no deaf the old Ethiopia with its false history is gone for ever. The only option you have is to acknowledge the existance of others and live in peace under federal system. if this is not palatable to you then ram your forced identity reflecting your dominant ego, I mean do not hide behind innuendos, bring on the gallantry your claim to born with.

Alem-Ayehu,

Yes it is true. After you reached Addis from Tigrian rocky mountain and Sudan's desert reminding us how the primitive people looked like, you are living a high quality life which you call it Alem- Ayehu. You little cadre, you know only how to commit crime among the peaceful society. You lived under ground hiding like rat to kill innocent Ethiopians and destroy property. How many bridges, roads, cars, houses, projects, dams etc destroyed in the name of TPLF/EPLF? How many millions of Ethiopians have been killed, immigrated or displaced because of you? Even I can't mention all crimes you committed against innocent Ethiopians. ‘Alem-ayehu’ is it to camouflage as if you are Amhara or Tulu as if you are Oromo? It is not working here. We know who really you are. You are a chicken head TPLF cadre or their sympathiser who are desperately looking Tigry with less than her 5% of the total Ethiopian population to be the centre of the country matters. You are very foolish and stupid thinking that the stolen vast, fertile and breathtaking land from Gonder and wollo will stay part of the rocky Tigry. People are fighting for a rocky piece of land (Badme). Yet you are still thinking that the people of wollo and Gonder will be quiet as if it is nothing happen while more than half of the present Tigrian territory is illegally taken from these Two provinces. The border between provinces in Ethiopia is known by UN since 1945. Woyane have no mandate to change those borders. If you want to be a state as the word TPLF says, then go back to the Tigry territory before you invaded Ethiopia and took what you wanted without any discussion, agreement or opposition. You did it all by yourself.
You little cadre. Your time is over. But don't make the situation bad to the ordinary and innocent vast majority tigrian born Ethiopians. Tigry with out Ethiopia was not existed and will not exist by having only the rocky and small territory that is not suitable for agriculture or any other development activities except locust breeding. You are very stupid thinking with your back head that the stolen land from Gonder and wollo will be part of Tigry and Tigry will be enough for self-administration. To make your long sometimes dream and many times nightmare about having the vast, fertile and breathtaking land from Gonder and wollo as part of Tigry to short, you will never, never, never have it as part of Tigry. The UN recognition border between Eritrea and Ethiopia in the northwest is between Gonder and Kunama in Eritrea. Tigry had no border with Sudan. Humera is like the natural identity to the people of Gonder. Listen how the fighter expressing their heroic act, listen how the singers are singing and read how the writers writing about their identity(Humera). Now you a little rat (Alema-Ayehu who is living like a herd in our palaces or villas back from guerrilla war) thinks that the people of Gonder will abandon their territory to those who are the most responsible to all crises(hunger) and wars in Ethiopia since recorded History. Gonder, wollo, or any territory in Ethiopia is belongs to all Ethiopians. But you stupid TPLF cadre or supporter (elem bel) are saying to us that Tigry have to be partially independent with the stolen vast land. You are member of the liars, manipulates, killers and Satan worshiper TPLF/ Shabia groups. Why are ashamed of yourself? If you have the right idea, why don't reveal your identity rather than using others like Oromo or Amhara to create troubles. Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Sidama, Keffanga, Kembata, Hadija , Afar etc are innocent people who paid tremendous sacrifices with couses created by you. Who killed Atse Theodros and destroyed the capital city Makdalla that looted and burned for 4 weeks and the smoke was seen hundreds of kilo meters? The British assisted by( you call him your King(yohannes)). The adwa war, the civil war for 30 years and most recently the Badme war( 70 thousands brave Ethiopian men and women died and billions of dollars consumed) all started by you while the price has to be paid by innocent Ethiopians. If you are normal, you would be thankful to all Ethiopians for these rather than hating the Ethiopians and act as if you are colonizers.

If you don't have ability to approach the matters with reality and the truth, elem bel. I don't want to see you in this site. I think you have little time to take all you looted wealth to your hiding place like rats to consume. Think about this rather than other things that are not useful and easy to you. Good bay little rat

Email: Gimma@hotmail.com

Woyane, ... Eritrians, please leave us alone !!!

MAINA ASK " WHY IS BEREKET AN ERITREAN/TIGREA REPRESENTING THE AMARAH PEOPLE, WHEN HE DESPISES THE AMARAH"

ANSWER THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED FOR LAST TWO HANDERD YEARS OF AMHARA RULE...

OTHER WERE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION... WHY AN AMHARA REPRESENTING THE OROMO/TIREA/ ERITRAN PEOPLE, WHEN HE DESPISES THE OROMO/TIREA/ ERITRAN PEOPLE... THE OTHER WERE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION FOR LAST 200YEARS WITHOUT ANSWER.

But let me try to answer BEREKET by defination he is an Ethiopian regrdless of his ethnic groups then he can repersent any ethnic groups inculding Amhara..

This one answer: that you try to tell us for the last 200years

The real answer is Demarcate in America they will not appoint republican.. the same goes with EPRDF, Meles can not appoint CUD member he have to appoint EPRDF member that believe in his police... if he appoint an Amhara who are secert supporter of CUD Sabotage his police here the Amhara are 75% more likly to support one ehtiopia by force, one lanuage by force, one religon by force since the ruling or the nationial lanuage is Amhiric they want to keep it that way therefore those region are important to run the risk sabotage since the appointee could use the Amhara region as his base to riseup people anginst the govt..
I know you know the fact do you think I am going to lie about the fact NO! since I believe old day gone for sure I have nothing to hide Amhara wishful thinking... if you want to start APLF, AMHARA PEOPLE Liberation front.... GO HEAD MAKE MY DAY...

TUT/TULU/GEBRELIKISKIS,BEREKET,MELES,

I am glad you mentioned 200 years - 30 years = 170

Yes the kings and queens of Ethiopia were Amara, but if i could give you an e.g. we also have Prince Yohanes (Tigraie), who have made a great contribution to Ethiopia. Eeven the grand parents of Meles and Afewerki had a good position. So your point of 100% Aamarah has no substance what so ever. You can look into military (mix of ethnic groups), government ministers (mixed ethnic group), scholarship available to all. Education available to all, thanks to Meles, the only crediable education at the moment in ethiopia is in Tigraie.

You guys in just less than 15 years, you have divided the country on ethnic bases, instead of creating harmony, you have kicked out Eritreans who have lived in Ethiopia when Amarah was in power. You say you stand for the Oromo people, while killing them. You say you stand for Gambella people, while you are killing them.

You can blame the Amarah until you turn blue, but the most disgusting thing is the way you have insulted the EU observation team. That is so un-Ethiopian. I am sure even the most hardend supporters of TPLF must be scraching their heads and thinking "The EU feed the starving in our country how rude of us to insult them like this. We should be ashamed of ourself".

BLAME OTHERS THAT IS THE ONLY GAME YOU CAN PLAY AT THE MOMENT. SHAME ON YOU TUTU, are you Meles's wife difending your husband???????????

Your time is getting shorther and shorter

ethiopian alwayes been multi culural where their people speeck more than seventy and more languges,where
most of this people denied their culture and languges
even denied acess of education and deminsh thier hope in thier country,I am one of them I been insulted becouse of my race in public and school and police used looting or confistcate our property and still they do in it in this current goverment.
one of son ethiopian great hero MENGESTU NEWAY come as head of the army in jijga in his first day he was witens in a day light the army and and the police looting the shopes,then he ask why they looting they are not ethiopian? then answer was do`t warry they used to it.ater he gave an order they will face criminal charge after few days immedititly trnasfered to adis .

so my brother we are not naroww nashinalist we bielve all ethioppian can work or leave where ever they choice regadeless of thier orgin ethic base but the solution of ethiopian is to protecte groups right to under fedrial sate of ethiopia.

I thing most of you on this panel speeck only one languge but I speeck five ethiopian languge so you have to expoler you country and learn thier rich culture and their languge then you will understand what ethiopia all about.so do not escare federalism and do not blame any body you are welcome in somali state and I am asure you will be happey man.
thank you and GOD bless the fed state of ethiopia

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

MINA:- BEREKET by definition he is an Ethiopian regardless of his ethnic groups then he can represent any ethnic groups including Amhara..

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harar,

Since you are from Harar, let me tale you what I saw in one day visit to Harar… I use to think Harar is 98% Muslim people… when I reach to Harar main gate their were big church built on in… This is by itself insult to Muslim religion… I am not saying they should not built church all I am saying is they should have built Mosque first… in fact there is no one Mosque that built by Ethiopia government while they were busy building Church..

Another insult to Harar culture is the number of bar sex trade conducted in open… alcohol sold in open against 98% Muslim religion.. I am not looking for fundamentalist Muslim rule all I am saying if Harar was govern by Muslim elected mayor they would have reduced the number of sex trade and reduced the economy dependency on sex trade and alcohol trade by encouraging other type of business and recreation… reducing sex trade dependency lead to reduction of AIDS while respecting hhe Harar Muslim tradition.

I am sure even a great democtratic USA will not allow anyone who hate their language or who hate americans to be selected as a parlamenterian.

The main issue is not Bereket being Ethiopian (i am sure one day we will confirm that he is not), the point is this mad dog lost the election, and then with the help of armed forces he wants to represent a constituency that he HAS NO CONNECTION WITH, WHILE THERE ARE THOUSAND OF LOCALS who deserve it most.

Would meles allow an Oromo person to be the head of TIGrai, hell no.

TUTU YOU ARE LOSING THE PLOT.

NO MORE MONEY FROM EU WHILE KILLING INOCENT PEOPLE, TELL THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND

Mina, Bereket first Ethiopian then Tigrai second... therefore he have the right to rule you over for next 200years... What are you going to do about it? you can't errose his Ethiopiawa feeling look Ex-Meyor of Addis Abab you can't belame for being anti- Ethiopia beacuase he clear the city... you can't say Meles is anti-Ethiopia he brought the frist election after 3000years... I don't think anti-Ethiopia will do good for Ethiopia...

Don't talk show me show me if you are an Ethiopian don't tell me... Meles is showing us while the other CUD LEAER TELLING US

Mina, Gimma, and others,

I believe in dicussing issues. I tried to give you sme facts that might help you to balance your views.I am still interested in such fruitful discussions.

On the otherhand you are always after name calling and character assassination.You focus on individuals and it is hard to discuss with high bias against individuals.

I can't why are panicing on every issue and blackmail people with different opinion. Well, you have to be sure that your Ethiopia is gone and our Ethiopia is starting to flourish. We are many, your one language, one people policy is rejected by all Ethiopians, most importantly by the Amhara peasants and democrat Amhara.

Believe it or not your days are over. You can't take us back to the despotic era that has destroyed the identity of more than nations and nationalties.

Please, learn how to live peacefully with the changed reality.

Alemyaheu01

Alem Ayeh; after you occupied our palaces.

Are you still trying to tell the Amharas that you are one of them and as a result you are insulting them. There is no doubt; you are one of the criminal TPLF cadres trying to create mistrust between the Ethiopian people as the only option to tray to stay in power. Your situation at this moment is more than the lie and foolish idea you are presenting in the forum. It would be better if you change and adopt your self to the situation that would help you live further a happy life. You are out of the game you have played with lie and cheating for years. Don't be stupid and foolish by your self. Speak and lie to your less than 5% Tigrians if they want you to do so. Again every one in this forum knows you are one of the TPLF cadres who are looking another war through lie and manipulation. Good bye Goitom (Elem bel)

Email: Thomas@tiscali.com

Dear Tutu/Alemayehu01,

TUTU,

1. You said he (Bereket) has the right to rule you over the next 200 years.
What chemical is he going to use to stay alive for 200 yrs? Do you think his brain is going to be able to function properly by then, as it is not working at all at the moment.

2. You said ex-mayor cleared up AA
That is because he was highly funded as he is TPLF. Since he has lost the election, you people, are working very hard to destroy the city because it is not going to be under TPLF ANY MORE

3. You said Meles brought election after 3000 yrs,
Does this mean Ethiopia had election before 3000 yrs ago?

4. Ethiopia never had a true election, as it has been proven recently (I am not sure if you have been watching the news, not ETV, but other sources)

5. Yes Ethiopia had fake elction not true election

6. What is Democratic to TPLF is not democracy to the rest of the world, so i suggest you start reading about True Democracy

Alemayehu01,

1. You said, your (our) ethiopia is gone and your ethiopia is starting to flourish.
What have you been doing for the last 15 years, that you are saying Ethiopia is starting to flourush, do you mean since the EU report? I am confused?

Tulu,

You know, we know that you are one of the TPLF Cadres using the Oromos as a cover to blackmail others. You are a TPLF student far away from normal school. You know only what TPLF is saying to you with the knowledge they have got from Guerrilla war living and closely associating with snakes, spiders, foxes, hyenas and the likes. Amhara means the free people of Ethiopia. Read and learn the fact about it. The 14 years TPLF Ethnic division and describing Amhara as an Ethnic group is totally wrong and beyond the truth. If you are not sick from your head with the worst sickness (Ethnicity and religion intolerance), you also would be one of the free people of Ethiopia (Amhara). As long as you are not treating people with their Ethnic or religion background, you are members of the Amhara. This trend is growing dramatically in Ethiopia despite your TPLF rulers are ruling the country with their ethnic division criminal knowledge. The Ethiopian people want to be free of these two sicknesses. But the free people will fight for their freedom and to other to become free.

You said you are from Oromo Ethnic groups. I know you are not. Let assume for now you are. You admired TPLF and Oromo for their coffee or the likes because of you can’t find something more important and clarifying the truth. Before you jumped to a dry lake, why don't you tell me a little bit about the Oromo’s history in Ethiopia? Who are they? From where they came from and when? What kind of life they had before they settled at one place and became the way they are now? Who teach them modern way of life including farming? What is their contribution to the Ethiopian history hundreds, two hundreds, five hundreds, thousands or more years? The Sidama, Gurage or the rest from the southern Ethnic groups have hundreds of years history in the area other than the Oromos. What is your explanation about it? Is southern Ethiopia belongs to the Oromo as those few crazies are saying while other native groups have the legitimate to declare it to their own with in Ethiopia? You can write or do what ever you want. First the Oromo people are the true people of Ethiopia. We all continue living, working, benefiting, crying together and marring with each other to create the free people of Ethiopia. But about Oromo being the majority, independent or else has no a single legitimate fact to support it even if we see our history 100 years back. Even the word GALA became known to some Anthropologists after the First World War, which is around 80 years ago while the world Oromo, is during the derg time. Now you are telling me, to have a separate state. Give me a break. Our unity is our strength and benefit. If you are talking about language, many people in Africa are speaking their white masters language. We Ethiopia are speaking no man’s language but ours as the free people. We Ethiopians have the same face, bon structure and behaviour. We need a common our language to communicate easily and make our life better. The reason why we need Amharic to be the Ethiopian language is because of its thousands years history in Ethiopia and it has its own Alphabet which is the only Alphabet in Africa and among the few in the world. Our Language is the pride to all black people and including others too. Do you know that all Latin letters are from Geez letters and all numbers From O-9 are Geez letters? The Oromos changed their letters recently to Latin thinking it is from whites. But in reality it is from Geez. Tell them that they are still using the Geez fonts.

Thomas Amhara by any other name smell the same.

Thomas you talk BS as if Amhara is in power... Let me be the frist to wakeup form your 3000years of deep sleep.. amhara lost power for the last 14years never to gain it back... if you push to much you will lose even a country to rule over..

tutu,

Why are you so concered about 3000yrs, why don't you try and explaine to us what is taking place at the moment.

Amarah haven't ruled Ethiopia for the last 40 years, please get your facts correct. No matter how hard you tried AMHARIC is still the national language of ETHIOPIA.

This is what happnes when a person hasn't got a point to make, they **** and dive, very sad.

Why are you people wasting your time with Tulu?

Tulu,
u no Make sense.

I am just feeling sorry for them. They are under great pressur. The only thing they are programmed to say is, ARTICLE 39, AMARAH, 200YRS, 3000RS, WHITE OLD WOMAN.

I am just hopping they will programme them to say something interesting and different.

Well I tried.

Alemayehu,
I put questions to you,above, to prove to me that you are an Amhara.Please answer me all five questions to put the matter to rest.Otherwise,you are a Woyane in disguise.
Thank you.

Tulu,
You are one of the TPLF cadres or somewhere from Tigry Mountain. As I said earlier you are not Oromo. Just you are trying to create something bad between Ethnic groups as you did during the last 14 years. Your bad try against Ethiopia is failed including an Ethnic division. Yet, you are swimming with this sickness. Why are you so concern to Oromos who are the true Ethiopians rather than deeply warring about your less 5% Tigrian in Ethiopia who have to answer many serious questions to the Ethiopian people in the near future. As it many times in the forum by other visitors have been said, first they have to give back the illegally taken or stolen vast and fertile territory from Gonder and wollo. Then the rest will continue. TULU= Gebre/...think about your people who are in the rocky mountain.
The meaning of Amhara as I said before is clear and one. Amhara means the free people of Ethiopia. Free from Ethnicity, religion sectarian and sexism. As I said, you can be also an amhara (a free person) if you become clean from your Ethnic sickness that you brought it from your guerrilla war to create conflict among the innocent Ethiopian Ethnic groups in order you be able to rule with looting, harassment, imprisonment and killing as you are doing until now. Amhara (the free people of Ethiopia) smell nice to those who are healthy and are part of the modern world at the time when the world is coming together including living, working, associating and marriage with each other. Who could imagine even 50 or hundreds years a go that at the present time the relationship between black and white would be the way it is good now. The x-slaves and master are even marring with each other in equal basses. Now you (Stupid) telling us that Ethiopia need Ethnic base administration while all Ethiopians look is the same. Except you, the rest of the Ethiopian Ethnic groups will live together in peace and harmony as free people of Ethiopia. You are sick. Your sickness will leave you after you become dead as a result. So, even don't try to say a word about Amhara that you don't know about. We are the free people of Ethiopia. We will continue fighting to preserve our freedom and to make others free to build the one, peaceful and prosper Ethiopia to all her children. Every one except TPLF cadres and the few knows that Ethnicity or religion division is bad to the country. The Ethnic propaganda in to days Ethiopia is the failing one that people even don’t want to hear about. We also don’t want to hear from slow and doom people like you in this forum. Come with new and important idea to benefit all Ethiopians rather than to divide them. The world is coming together. Yet you are trying to create countries in one country. It will not work. Swallow it. It would be a good medicine to you to make you able at least to breath once in your life time a fresh air with your natural tempo.
Good bye Tulu=Gebre/…

Tuulluu,
You son of a XXXXXXXXXX ! you are not Oromo.

Zewde,

I am not sure about which media programs are you talking about? If you are trying to tell me opposition= Amhara, that completely wrong. So, blaming an opposition has nothing to do with Amhara identity.I also know one thing for sure.Most of the journalists are Amhara and I can't understand why An Amhara will defame himsels.

On the issue of Mr. berket, i don't believe in blood relation.I know he is born in Gonder and has been fighting to bring democracy in our nation for 30 yrs(First in the EPRP,then, in the EPRDF). I may not uphold some of his acts, but it will be racist to attack individuals b/c of birth. By the way how many Ethiopians are now claiming to be Americans? Do you think they should be cursed by Americans for their Ethiopian blood.In deed, for idividuals who are fond of one people and one country, Bereket couldn't be a proplem.

The arument goes on.My last word is that the current political debate is not about being Amhara, Tigre or Oromo, it is just about a political stand, with one important point-the opposition is portraying itsself as a voice of the Amhara people,which is not the case at all.

Dear Thomas

I thought same one will come along and correct this guys called Thomas, but nobody came forward to correct him because those Amhara think alike they just think like locast… they swarm they think collectively there is no individualism… that is very sad. Now look what those Amhara mentality… they think the oromo will be scared of them because of this line of questions

1. Why don't you tell me a little bit about the Oromo’s history in Ethiopia?

2. Who are they? From where they came from and when?

The Amhara kings claim they come from Israel. May the oromo also come from Palestinian.

3. What kind of life they had before they settled at one place and became the way they are now?

4. Who teach them modern way of life including farming?

NGO

5. What is their contribution to the Ethiopian history hundreds, two hundreds, five hundreds, thousands or more years?

6. The Sidama, Gurage or the rest from the southern Ethnic groups have hundreds of year’s history in the area other than the Oromos. What is your explanation about it?

7. Is southern Ethiopia belongs to the Oromo as those few crazies are saying while other native groups have the legitimate to declare it to their own with in Ethiopia?

No, No, the Ethiopian constitution give the Southern Ethiopia to Oromo while the same constitution give Northern part to Amhara… But those crazy Amhara want to come down the Southern part and want to claim what is not theirs… I know it is crazy to understand as Amhara this logic but blame the constitution you can’t have two state you have to choice one and stick by it.

8..Oromo being the majority, independent or else has no a single legitimate fact to support

9. Even the word GALA became known to some Anthropologists after the First World War, which is around 80 years ago while the world Oromo, is during the derg time.

10. We Ethiopia are speaking no man’s language but ours as the free people. We Ethiopians have the same face, bon structure and behaviour.

11. We need a common our language to communicate easily and make our life better.

Answer:- the myth:-
The reason why we need Amharic to be the Ethiopian language is because of its thousands years history in Ethiopia and it has its own Alphabet which is the only Alphabet in Africa and among the few in the world.

The fact:- Amharic doesn’t have it is own Alphabet because the Eritrean and Tigrinya use Geez Alphabet to write their own language.. Geez the ancient language also spoken in Eritrea now endanger of extinct… the Oromo and other language also will be extinct if we are not using them for day to day usage…it would be a great lose for Ethiopia if we lose our beautiful language… the Geez Alphabet is not limited to only Amharic it could be used for all African language… the fact is the Amhara trying to imposes their value in other make it every difficult for other to accept Geez Alphabet as their own… that is main reason why the oromos choice Latin Alphabet instead of Geez… Even Latin alphabet is not limited to English all most every one in Europe use Latin alphabet for their written language. Off course beside the Oromo elite claim that Geez doesn’t provide enough sound bit for their language and Latin alphabet is compatible with computer and other device without undergoing Amharic font conversion… Not only for now Amharic font should always must play catch-up game with technology down ten or fifteen years… This short coming doesn’t affect those who use Latin alphabet.

Tulu,
I am 100% sure, you did not write this response.

dear TULU

on time in harar no AMHARA or christan and harar people have very rich culuture and one of the oldest cities in the horn and the people used to trade through BERBARA port.and they are highest educated people in ethiopia .you can tell yourself they dominate the ethiopiab economy and they hold the highest postions in this current government .sex trade ,alchool and to pie in street all brought from you people becouse that is you culture to sell you own sister for money and again where ever you goes you settle first thing you open is BUNA BAT.if you see them who are this people they are not from harar do `t forget WISHMA.all this culture come from north.

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Tuulluu,

To answer your question, I think you and some friends of yours came from donkies. You are son of a donkey remember ?
How old are you now ? 30...40 ? again remember even donkies live less than a hundred years... why don't you enjoy your life ? you only live once...forget your century old hatred try to live in peace ...

Chaallaa,

To some extent I agree with you but I would like to add some thing important. Becouse Tulu doesn't have confidence in his ethnic back ground he prefered to use Oromo names, He is Woyane Tigre/Eritrea ! he is not son of Goat how came from the high mountains of salts,stones,( Meles Zenawi is a good example of goats} so Tulu have some self respect and be yourself !

Dear challa,

That is why Oromo use donkies to carry his burden while the Amhara carry 100kg teff on his head... It always amuse me why the Amhara prefer carrying 100kg teff on their back then use the Donky.. The funny thing is the Amhara insult the Oromo for using donkies to carry 2 bag of teffs...

You know why Amhara doesn't use donky? The Amhara doesn't want to be seen with donky.. Once Amhara finished his work he can go to neerist "tal bat" local beer store and act like million dollar man

Seen with donkey is embarrassment for his ego... Amhara have to take care of his image... driving donkey will not go with uper class image that Amhara create for himslef... Even her in America the Amhara doesn't use Stroller when they are shopping they carry every thing on their head and hand they are all over the place... One Amhara girl that I know we went to shopping this girl starting to put all heavy stuff on my hand to carry… I said wait a minute here why not use stroller I am not day labourer. The girl start to laugh an hysterically… she understood the joke and the culture Amhara man feel powerful carrying heavy stuff.. he like to show off his manhood by carrying heavy stuff… I am not in to that BS I said bring own the stroller… I am not their to hurt my back I am there to float like butterfly while pushing the stroller..

Ay Tulu

Ay Tulu

Thomas

you have told this TULU what he deserves,he is an idiot,so dont wast your time with him.More over i am glad that you mentioned the stolen land from gonder and wollo,we Amharas will hunt them down like a rat till they allow the stolen land return with the respected and loving people of wolkait tegele,humera and raiana qobo.

You are one of the TPLF cadres or somewhere from Tigry Mountain. As I said earlier you are not Oromo. Just you are trying to create something bad between Ethnic groups as you did during the last 14 years. Your bad try against Ethiopia is failed including an Ethnic division. Yet, you are swimming with this sickness. Why are you so concern to Oromos who are the true Ethiopians rather than deeply warring about your less 5% Tigrian in Ethiopia who have to answer many serious questions to the Ethiopian people in the near future. As it many times in the forum by other visitors have been said, first they have to give back the illegally taken or stolen vast and fertile territory from Gonder and wollo. Then the rest will continue. TULU= Gebre/...think about your people who are in the rocky mountain.
The meaning of Amhara as I said before is clear and one. Amhara means the free people of Ethiopia. Free from Ethnicity, religion sectarian and sexism. As I said, you can be also an amhara (a free person) if you become clean from your Ethnic sickness that you brought it from your guerrilla war to create conflict among the innocent Ethiopian Ethnic groups in order you be able to rule with looting, harassment, imprisonment and killing as you are doing until now. Amhara (the free people of Ethiopia) smell nice to those who are healthy and are part of the modern world at the time when the world is coming together including living, working, associating and marriage with each other. Who could imagine even 50 or hundreds years a go that at the present time the relationship between black and white would be the way it is good now. The x-slaves and master are even marring with each other in equal basses. Now you (Stupid) telling us that Ethiopia need Ethnic base administration while all Ethiopians look is the same. Except you, the rest of the Ethiopian Ethnic groups will live together in peace and harmony as free people of Ethiopia. You are sick. Your sickness will leave you after you become dead as a result. So, even don't try to say a word about Amhara that you don't know about. We are the free people of Ethiopia. We will continue fighting to preserve our freedom and to make others free to build the one, peaceful and prosper Ethiopia to all her children. Every one except TPLF cadres and the few knows that Ethnicity or religion division is bad to the country. The Ethnic propaganda in to days Ethiopia is the failing one that people even don’t want to hear about. We also don’t want to hear from slow and doom people like you in this forum. Come with new and important idea to benefit all Ethiopians rather than to divide them. The world is coming together. Yet you are trying to create countries in one country. It will not work. Swallow it. It would be a good medicine to you to make you able at least to breath once in your life time a fresh air with your natural tempo.
Good bye Tulu=Gebre/…

Ethiopians ned strong and dedicated political leadership if they want to continye as acountry

Tulu,

I think Challa was telling you that you are a donkey. Challa was trying to answer one of your questions..your evolution is not from a monkey like every other human being: Challa was telling you that your cousins are Donkeies! I think that's why you are still a very close friend of donkies.

I am a physician. I have the following diagnoses for Tulu and Zerai

Tulu is ignorant; has no clue whatsoever! You should do some reading before you fill these pages with nonsensical chatter.

Zerai: is diehard Sha'ibiya of the worst sort. He is using the old "donkey" word!! How dare you! By the way, Eritrea is the only place where people feel they are better than their neighbours only because they were slaves for 60 years! Get away from that idea!

The 14 provinces (could even be more) is the only practical solution for Ethiopia. By the way, this will accomodate most of our long and short term plans as a country. Going back to the "province" arrangement means we will have a truly federal system of government (like Switzerland, Canada, USA, Germany). The right of ethnic groups to use their languages must be respected. (However, trying to put speakers of one language in one region will not be an objective because it doesn't facilitate rapid implementation of development activities.)

SO: I support this genuine proposal.

Email: addisumaferia@yahoo.com

Amhra --Vs-- Non Amhra Ethiopians

For the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia, The Amhras corrupted tribalist kings and The Amhra dominated governments dicrminatelly denied educational opportunity and educational acces to all 'Non Amhra Ethiopians'.
In the result of this Amhras tribalist imbecile weak leadership and disciminative policies, today as we speak, that more than 79% of Ethiopias white collar job (Professional job) and professional institutions still dominated by single tribe (Amhra Tribe).

Email: Agaltew@yahoo.com

City: Nebraska

It is sad that the amharas think that they are the only ethiopians and the geez alphabets they call them amharic eventhough everyody know they are tigrayan in origin from the aksumite empire. this people need to study history and come to the reality in our country. Look at the oromos because of their dislike for the amharas they abandoned the african alphabets of Geez and went for latin just because the amhara messed up the history of the language and alphabets of this pride of african language.
I just wonder how someone can change history of a language and a nation in their power time with haileslaie and the dergue.
I went to south of addis and all you see is latin words, but no geez. i felt sad but i dont blame the oromos but i blame the people who changed history and claimed a language and alphabets which has nothing to do with them as their own.
The truth hurt but it should be told, it might be too late to convince our brothers in the south to come back to geez and see it as an african language than as a tribal language, but at list we should try to tell them the trut.

Agaltew Tegbaru/Seyoum,

I feel sorry for you guys, you have run-out of any credible argument, all you can do is blame Amarah. Who do you think killed the 42+ people in June 2005. Who do you hink is killing innocent people accross the country in 2005. Who is governing the country while 17 million people are starving in 2005. Who kicked the Eritreans out of Ethiopia who have been living in addis, even since Amarah rule. Who is shooting down young Oromos and Amarah in 2005. Who has insuled the international body whome he invited to observe the election in May 2005.

It doesn't surprise me if you call Ana Gomez, Tony Blair or George Bush Neftegna Amarah. I am sure you will also be including the Norway Gavernment next time to your list of Neftegna Amarah's.

Peace, Love and Unity to Ethiopia

Mina,

No one has the right to blame the Amhara people. I strongly oppose that. But, I also want to war people like you, who hate Tigrean and others that stand fot their ethnic identity, are contributing to such a non-sense argument.

In any event blaim should go to individuals and groups not to people. Likewise, the people of Amhara has never commited any crime.Individuals, with self-aclaimed representig Amhara, are to blame for any discomfort created on other peoples.

So, don't try to capitalize on that issue.

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

Alemayehu01/Meles,

What are you trying to tell me when you say

"BUT I ALSO WANT TO WAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU". You are finally showing us your true coloure. Why am I not so surprised.

Is war what you people wlways talk about. We don't fear you no more.

Help the 17 million people startving under your rule.

Love, Peace and Unity to Ethiopia

Mina,

Don't mis read me. Sorry for the mistake. It was to mean...I want to WARN you... So, please don't try to capitalize or spell errors. Focus on issues. Of course, any contextual reading don't lead to mean it ..WAR..

Email: Alemayehu-05@yahoo.com

Alemayehu01,
You said “In any event blame should go to individuals and groups not to people.” Then why don’t you agree that the blame should go to Meles and his chorines, who have killed and tortured the young and old of the citizens of Ethiopia? What have they done so bad to deserve to be gunned down on the street of Addis Ababa?

MIna is a die hard racist,
I just want to tell you though, if you hating the tigre's. they are the real ethiopians who made ethiopia who it is and define it starting from history.
the tigre's defendeded this country of ours from the Italians in Adwa. the tigre's have liberated their country from a thuggish dictator Mengustu. the tigre's defended their country when a neighboring country Eritrea tried to invade the country. the tigre's introduced the nation a democracy and freedom of speech for the first time in its history.
But with all their contribution racist people like mina always try to undemine the good things this people did to their country and always try to look at the few mistakes done by some politicians.
We all can agree that Meles is not perfect but he is better than Mengustu and Haile slassie. and he is trying his best to lead his country forward the way he see it fit. and hard pill to swallow for you but the tigrees paid blood to be were they are and they are there to stay.

Seyoum,
I know a lot of Tigrays who hate Meles and Woyanes more than others. I don’t think Mina hates Tigrays. At least I haven't seen it from her replies.

Dear Seyoum,

What ever you think of me I am not a racist, at whatever account, but i do my best to get my points accross.

I am very lucky to have been born and raised in AA. I remember the days when we were young, we played games with whoever, until the TPLF came-along. We have been forced to watch each other. Too much emphasis on ethnicity. A policy that doesn't and shouldn't apply to AA or any socity. I am sick and tired of this ethnic stupidity. It might work in Tigrai but not in AA. In addis we are all ethiopians.

I had to laugh when I read you message, but I only want to talk about one point. You said "the Tigres defended their country when a neighbour country Eritrea tried to invade the country". Who in gods name are you trying to fool. May I remind you this war was started when the honeymoon was over between Tigrai Ethiopians and Tigrai Eritreans. AND THIS IS A FACT, SO I AM NOT TYRING TO BLAME THE TIGRAI ETHNIC GROUP AT ALL.

YOU KEPT ON SAYING TIGRAI DEFENDED THIS AND THAT, LIKE AS IF THE REST OF ETHIOPIA WAS JUST WATCHING YOU WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Seyoum, please think before you jot-down anything. Some of us won't forget our young dead relatives whose bodies are still on the mountains in the border area. WE WON'T FORGET.

LOVE, PEACE AND UNITY TO ETHIOPIA

Seyoum :
is suffering from inferiority complex. His mentality is stuck on ethnicity. This narrow idea is the cause of his sickness.
History is science and it is a fact. We can't change it as we wish. It was there, it is and it will be. Let us leave it for historian. The main thing we should focus is to the present situation and how to live together. Every Ethiopian contribute for what has happened in the past. No particular group should be credited or blamed. We share every thing even with Africa. We can say the world. Broaden your mind, you will be reliefed from your complex then haterage.

Email: tesema@hotmail.com

City: DC

Let peace be with you !!

I'm an Eritrian born and raised in Nazareth... never been in Eritrea until Woyane forced me, my wife and two children to leave Ethiopia.
Thanks to Melese Zenawi and some individuals like Tulu & ..; we are still refugees in some Arab country. I like to hear positive idea/discussions about the old Ethiopia; poor but spritually rich people. Wake-up every one and leave with peace !

Seyoum, here is what you wrote I pasted it with all your typos ! "tigrees paid blood to be were they are and they are there to stay."

You are not just an ignorant you are also a giant Ghost! I'm afraid you arer a human being to say that.

Are you telling the Ethiopian people that Tigre/ Woyane is there to supplement thier anemic ? is that why thousans and thousands of Ethiopians are cut head off and chased out of their land and property ? is that why the 42 civilian citizens were gunned down on day light in the streets of Addis?
As to me the people of Tigry has to take fool responsibilty to bring down these blood suckers to justice !
The people of Tigry has to proof to the rest of the Ethiopian people that not each and every one of them arre supporting this Ethnic rulings of Zenawi is WRONG !
Love and Peace to Ethiopia !

Alemayehu01 is a highly paid agent of Berekt Simon.

Otherwise how can any one in his right mind think like he does, and perversly spit out every incomprhensible thing that comes to his feverish mind.

Remeember no body in the opposition said one language one religion one culture. He only echoes his masters' propaganda.
He is trying to build a cause out of nothing.
His likes are now widely scattered around the world, What a cruel irony!. The poor Ethiopian People are feeding thier enemy

Ahadu Amlak,

If what you are telling us is true, then i feel for you. We ethiopians are sick of this ethnic game. The problem is, they are too blinded by their selfishness they can't seem to see other people, but only themselves.

Few weeks ago I heard a Tigrai lady say "Ethiopia has never had peace & happines, like it did in the last 15 years". I said to her

1. Most of the war is instigated by Tigraie, since you are in power what ever war the country experiences your hand is in it
2. What do you call the situation between Tigrai people in Ethiopia and Eritrea where 70,000+ people died and 100,000 people affected.
3. What do you call kicking out Eritreans born and raised in AA
4. what do you call ethnic division, you seem to master
5. 17 million people starving
6. You are killing education in Ethiopia. I told her I have got a young relative, in a class of 90 being tough by a TV, with only 15 minutes to ask a question.As being in Ethiopia there are days when there is no electricity, which means no lesson.

Tell me do all these sum up peace & happiness to you?

She never bothered to reply.

The problem is these people are happy because they can do what they want, when they want. On the other hand, we, the rest of us are letting them do that. If we don't do anything about it, we will be their slaves for ever.

I say to hell with ethnic division, bring back respect and unity.

Love to Ethiopia

Alemayehu01,
I posed some questions to you but you chose to skirt around them and I took it that you did not want to answer them.
I would like you to read the forum titled "State sponsored violence in the offing" by Wondimu Mekonnen and tell me if you still want him as a leader of your people--Amharas.Mind you, he calls them lazy,preposteous,etc.
Are you telling me that when they say "nefttegna Amharas" they do not mean harm to them?
Don't you think they are inciting other ethnic groups against them when they say beware of Amharas and Gurages who are hiding behind the Orthodox religion?
Please answer me.