Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

The children of the late IFOYTA "Magazine" are also coming to share its fate-death by rejection

These include the following:-

IFTIN-The most trusted hier of IFOYTA.
NATION -The most Authoritative lier
REPORTER- the liar which likes some respect, with some pretentions of decency
ADDIS ADMAS-the theortical appenadge to WOYN

Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

Did you forget ABYOTAWI DEMOCRACY, ETV and FANA RADIO.

In cyberspace-AIGA,DEKIALULA,ETHIOPIA FIRST

All the above are the siblings of the famous IFOYTA

Surely the IFOYTA family consiting of the following:

1 Overt-IFTIN, RADIO FANA, NATION newspaper, AIGA web site
2 Semi-covert-Ethiopia First web site, Dekia Alula Web site, ADDIS ADMAS newspaper
3 Covert -REPORTER

Have now been rejected by the entire Ethiopian People, for fomenting ethnic hatred and supporting the dictators in Ethiopia.

Abyotawi democracy is the offical hier to IFOYTA.

You have forgotten also the Ethiopian Herald and some of the English Language newspapers who are bootlicking the monster resident enemy in Ethiopia

The Ethiopian People would like to know who are the other BANDAs supporting the monsters in Ethiopia.

Ben of Ethiopia First web site has realized his folly now. He ha abandoned his web hosting. At least he has understood how much he tried to hurt the cause of democracy in Ethiopia , by siding with the monster Woyanne. But unbfortunately for him and Woynane he was rejected by the Ethiopian People.

Who will follow?. AIGA, DEKIALULA?, when?.
and fron News papers IFTIN, NATION and ADDIS ADMAS admas will follow suit.

Abera and others:
IFTIN is one of the weyane mouth pieces pretending to be a private press. It is NOT. NOT AT ALL!!! IFTIN's life will be very very short unless subsidized by weyane. I heard gov't offoices are instructed to buy it regularly. It may prolong its life a bit if all gov't offices are ordered to buy it. DEATH TO IFTIN!!! DEATH TO IFTIN!!!
Zerihun Teshome, the husband of MIMI SIBHATU and owner (co owner) of IFTIN' was one of the 40 AAU instructors dismissed by weyane months after they took over gov't power. He lost his son and his wife due to malnutrition soon after he was dismissed from AAU. A civic organization called Abugida sent him for a short seminar to the USA. He met Mimi Sibhatu, who was a VOA zena anbabi, and got married with her. This is his turning point. Zerihun actually was not a credible person even before. He used to borrow money from everybody, but never paid back to any of them. He once took money from me and while I was expecting him to pay back he came back to me for another loan. I reminded him that he didn't pay the previous one. Then after he simply vanished. Zerihun started thinking with his wife's **** soon after he met Mimi Sibhatu. It is unfortunate, but that is the trut

Email: hg@yahoo.com

Zerihun's personal life is not our worry.
What we are concerned about now is his factory of lies AKA Iftin.

The ethiopian people need to realize the all out asault on the truth by the Woyannes

The partnership of AIGA and IFTIN is soon to collapse

That is absolutely true

Dan Technocraft:
Zerihun's personal life has to be public. He has to be exposed all round. CLEAR???

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

THIS IS THE 50TH PARTICIPANT WITH A DIFFERENT IDEA. IFTIN IS NOT aBIYOTAWI DEMOCRACY NOR HERALD. BUT IT'S OF ITS FIRST KIND IN MAKING KINIJIT NAKED. I LOUGH WHEN U R TALKING OF PERSONAL LIFE. THAT IS UR FINAL DESTINY. KOZ U PPL R HIDING YOURSELF FROM UR EVERYTHING; UR COUNTRY (IT STARTS THERE) YOUR PARENTS YOUR REAL SELF & SO ON, WHAT CONCERNS U IS PERSONAL LIFE. THAT IS WHY THE IFTINE ARE QUITE. ( I ASSUME THIS IS MY FIRST LETTER I HATE GOVT GAZETA; I HATE ALL RATHER ALL BUSINESS LIAR GAZETA - I LIKE iFTINE - ONE DAY U'LL LIKE IT. HE IS SOMEBODY! GET U TOMORROW CHEBUDIE FROM YE ABA JIFFAR HAGER JIMMA

Email: demekew@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Chebude- are you for real or paid agent of Berekt Simon?
if you are real you need to talk to a doctor immeditaly.

Dear all, everyone knows what this IFTIN trying to do,
but we should be aware of reporter which aligned itself in disgused form.
It is we the people supporting them,by consuming them.
Let us put down specially Reporter as sooon as possible.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

I agree we have to be aware of REPORTER- the smooth Woyane Opertaor

fORGET iftin. iT IS LESS THAN USELESS. wE NEED TO EXPOSE REPORTER.

Email: elleni@yahoo.com

Reporter and Nation need to be exposed

From the time woyane Exposed on debate,this rubish Reporter aligned itself against All Ethiopian People openly,DEDICATING its Editorial to support falling regim of woyane.
So,why not we avoid it to show the power of the pub;ic?
Lts do it as soon as possible.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

Both IFTIN and REPORTER are the children of IFOYTA

Now trhe new joke for the new year is that WALTA is quoting TIFTN as a news source.
What is the messege here?

you guys.pls try to read books on Democracy.why are you againt Iftin.they are entitled to have a diffrent opinion.As some of the private news papers in addis.who has been writing rabish things for years.and we all know where they get the funding.as we all know no news paper on earth survive by selling news unless you they get money from advertisment.most ot the 16 pages news papers has been writing negative things only about EPRDF.it is very unetical for a news paper, like a pary organ which has a clear political goal ,to writing only negative things.This does not help for our democracy.
in this regard i do appritiate the owners of EFTIN for commintg them selves to show us the differnt version of the reality.
the good thing about EFTIN is that the owner has clearly said it in public why he decide to open such a news paper specilly in this critical time.

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

You may go to AIGA forum and if you are `honest to yourself you will find out the connection of AIGA-IFTIN-REPORTER

Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery reveal- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -