Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

IFTIN “Tract”-an embarrassingly idiotic source of pathological lies in defence of a neo-Stalinist Regime that attempts to destroy Ethiopia is being “glamorized “ by the Woyannes- being “honourably” quoted in their various pronouncements recently.It tells you to what state of desperation they have gone

Everyone knows who the IFTIN guys are. The overwhelming population of Ethiopia has rejected their attempts to discredit the future leaders of our country.

At any rate Ethiopians have refused to read IFTIN even when offered free. What a shame on IFTIN and its owners.
I was wondering how and why these people at IFTIN could go even further and excel Baghdad BOB- Bereket Simon in their lies and propaganda. Now we have found out why. They were offered and are now constructing a multi million FM radio installation project in the Southern Region. They have also been slated to establish the first "private "radio station thanks to Woyanne blessing.

On this front, actually they will be losing money because almost nobody will listen to their radio station. But they hope that it can definitely be compensated with the hefty profit from the radio station installation project.

What a disgrace- Mimi Sebhatu and Husband- to Ethiopia. They are vehemently prompting the destruction of Ethiopians and Ethiopia. But they are obviously too late.

Ethiopia will be free soon from the barbaric ethnocentric psychopaths- with or without IFTIN, as the latest propaganda outlet for Woyannes.

Email: abebelyt@yahoo com

City: San Jose

Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

that is an aboslute lie .check your mind . you need to see a pscychiatrist right now. you are psycho!!!!!

Email: deleted

City: deleted

Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

It is good that you exposed the fact here in the web. The people in Addis are aware of this and as you said the newspaper has no reader except the owners themselves and EPRDF cadres. It is good to see what Dr Berhanu commented to them when CUD and UEDF issued a joint statement and asked by different newspapers. When the IFTIN newspaper people were asking Dr Berhanu about CUD's meeting with EPRDF, he said that we are suprised that you IFTIN guys are asking this question because it is you who have the full information more than any one of us so it will be good if you brief us about it. So 'Ye adbabay mister new'.

Email: tarike@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

The closly kept secrets of Woyanne are coming out bit by bit. The facts stated here were only known to Woyanne insders, but they are true.

Eventually truth will prevail. But shame on Mimi and her husband. Is this the way to pay back to a country that has done so much- exceptionally- for them ?
only time will tell on the impact of their shameful collaboration with the resident evil in Ethiopia.

City: NY

this is no news for us .we have known all along that these were in the works

So much for the free press in Ethiopia

Now is the time to understand who is who in Ethiopia today. I hope the peacful struggle to oust a tyrant will not be obstructed by the likes of IFTIN

Most of us here in Addis were puzzled by the sensational, nonsense and provcative new Woyanne front in "IFTIN".
They cerate stories out of the blue- surpasing even the expectation of the Woyannes
Nobody buys the paper.Perhaps the owners will pretend to buy it in the streets , hoping some one will follow suit. but they have become a laughing stock of even hardcore Woyannes.

I think all of us ought to be aware of these developments.

The IFTIN people are sick. They do not realize what they are doing. They behave as though they are alien to the oppression and suffering of the Ethiopian People. They glamorize the monster Woyane and try to demonize the emerging democratic forces in Ethiopia. They are trying to roll back the wheels of history. they are actually tring to nplay the diversionary tactics of Woyanne.
But What will happen tomorrow is beyond the capacity of their feverish mind.

They are the younger brother of WOYN- the Woyanne mouth peice- but more vocal and absurd at the same time.

I have seen a lot of opportunism and collaboratrion wth the occupying forces.

the list of active collbrating "newspapers" includes the follwing.
-NATION
-REPORTER- disguised in the cloak of fairness and subtlity.
ADDIS ADMAS
And now the famous IFTIN has joined the gang of four.
The Ethiopian people are living and silent witnesses and observers to the unfolding drama of betrayal, treason, lies and hatred

As the saying goes—What goes around comes around-- It is a matter of time. God works on his own timetable. Mululeba will pay for his and his associates. Ethiopian people have suffered far too long in every way from starvation, diseases, torture and murder. These lawless creatures and their associates need to pay for their crimes.

Can any one tell me why Mimi Sebhatu left the VOA in the first place?

Who in his rigth mind buys IFTIN- unless you are Woyanne or ALamudi- the arraogant billionnare coming out to destroy our country

Bella,
Please don't bring Alamudi into this picture . He is trying to help the people of Ethiopia

Selam Betigil, teh new G/Minamin
Tell the families of the peole you killed and wounded on june 8, the tens of the thousands you have imprisoned and tortured arbitrarily that "that we have forgotten fear and terror". Yes the perpetrators of terror have nothing to fear now. But, The victims of your terror (Ethiopian people)are living in fear. The good thing is that it will be vice versa soon.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Time now is on the side of the oppressed people of Ethiopia.
The dictators, Meles-Bereket duo will not survive long, in spite of the massive propaganda and lie campaign orchestrated by the likes of IFTIN, NATION, ADDIS ADMAS,REPORTER Misinformers.
The majority of the Ethiopian peole have rejected them and their masters, the WOYANNES, masquarding as EPRDF.
As usual the cool dynomo in every Ethiopain will come out at the appropriate time and con.bdition

Only time will teach the Woyannes the hard lessons and results of oppressing people. IFTIN or NATION oR REPORTER will not save them when that time comes

I find IFTIN the most democratic newspaper in Ethiopia.
It is the most widely read and praised newspaper with mass following.

The jeoulosy of the other worethless newspapers doesn't mean anything

Ben ,You are either a fool or a WOYANE agent

Leake!!
Fight the message not the messenger. Quote from Forum 101

Email: Hailu123@aol.com

I think it is rather obvious that Messages are associated with the messengers- to say the least

Who can give me the email acoount bof MIMI . i got to talk to het, to advice her out of this mess

For all CUD supporters!

Please Please get copy of the Addis Admas newspaper saturday's (August 13/2005) edition to read the speech of his Excellency Would be President Ye Dagna of Ethiopia, Hailu Shawl's speech!!!!!!

He said it clearly that it is the CUD supporters and officers who were murdered in Addis's riot!!!!!!!

See this man!!!

Almaz!

Email: lmazgenet@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Almaz,

Daniel requested the address of one of your friends. Why don't you give him the address, instead of trying to quote ADDIS ADMAS to prove Eng. Hailu's worth.
He is one in a million- an intellectual with firm beliiefs in human equality and dignity anchored in fighting tyranny wherever and whenever it exists - Be it WOYANE or DERGE.

He is a man who blends logic with human sympathy, without fear, opportunism, hatred, and lies.
You will see who is shortly

I also like to advice Mimi sebhatu.
What happened to her

IFTIN Is the most progressive and truthful newspaper in Ethiopia.
The rest are a bunch of liars.
Long live the IFTIN Revolution

IFTIN deserves support and encouragement for its courageous stand against fasistic Dergists and oppressors.
The US gaovernment should provide supplementary capcity building funds to stengthen IGTIN as it did to the famous REPORTER.

LONG LIVE ISAYAS and MELES- The two REvolutionary brothers who will always be borthers in spite of machinations from the ugly AMHARAS-

Hagos,
You are not any different than the KKK and the Skin Heads--who are the most hateful satanic individuals. Their leader of hate is Hitler and Meles is yours. They are both bloodthirsty leaders who enjoy the suffering and killing of innocent people. People like you are a disgrace for human kind. Satan have gotten a hold of you, may the good Lord give you a change of heart and mind.

Abera and others:
Zerihun Teshome was one of the 40 AAU instructors dismissed by weyane months after they took over gov't power. He lost his son and his wife due to malnutrition soon after he was dismissed from AAU. A civic organization called Abugida sent him for a short seminar to the USA. He met Mimi Sibhatu, who was a VOA zena anbabi, and got married with her. This is his turning point. Zerihun actually was not a credible person even before. He used to borrow money from everybody, but never paid back to any of them. He once took money from me and while I was expecting him to pay back he came back to me for another loan. I reminded him that he didn't pay the previous one. Then after he simply vanished. Zerihun started thinking with his wife's **** soon after he met Mimi Sibhatu. It is unfortunate, but that is the truth.

Email: haimi@yahoo.com

City: Addis

It is very sad how weak some writers and commentators in this forum is. What is wrong with IFTN paper. It presents what it believes is correct. What we have read there were not created lies. Even the CUD itself has confirmed the validity of the facts there but accused the Woyanes of spying. The role of the news papers should be of finding facts. Though one sided IFTIN is disclosing raw facts about the CUD. Hailu Shawel had told us he only served the Derg for less than two years and resigned in protest to the Wrong doings by the DERG. However, thanks to IFTIN, he was a lair. He served the DERG at a capacity of a minsiter for 4 solid years and 8 years in total. Are you denying this as a fact or you are condeming IFTIN for not hiding the lie of Hailu Shawel. If we are not happy with the present regime, at least we should not strugle to change it by a party which is far worest from day one.

I afraid if Hailu Shawel was not to asign Mengistu as his forgien Minister if he were to grap pawer via violence.

Email: Debalkie@hotmail.com

City: WDC

Debalkie, you are going around giving conflicting stories, make up your mind. If you blame Hailu Shawel for something not significant how about the killer Meles, what do you think of him for taking too many lives and still torturing and killing innocent people in various Ethiopian towns?

Debalke is confused and tries to confuse others. Whether this is deliberte or something which he can't help or control is only known to him.

IFTIN will now try to sow discord between Dr. Berhanu and DR Admassu. Mark my words. This is an important mission entrusted to IFTIN By the Woyane Mercineries.

However, unfortunately for IFTIN, the Whole Ethiopian People have recognized them for who they are-Traitors of the worst kind, even worse than the famous BANDA Hailesselassie Gugsa

IFTIN is the most popular newspaper in Ethiopia . Its circulation is more than 1 million. The highest demand in Africa.
These days dipolamts , politicans, Intelligence analysts, war strategists, and other celebrities are vying for opportunites to be intrerviewed or talked-about in IFTIN.

Even the great learned men of Africa like Bereket, Meles and Isayas don't go to sleep without reading it.

At this moment in Addis the max circulation allowed to the private press, by the information minister bereket simon, is 15K, so Mr.Daniel stop lying. Unless IFTIN is EPRDF's jornal.

Email: yahoo.com

City: CA

IFTIN is simply the Amharic version of the WOYEN - Woyane Propaganda tract

Abera and others:
IFTIN is one of the weyane mouth pieces pretending to be a private press. It is NOT. NOT AT ALL!!! IFTIN's life will be very very short unless subsidized by weyane. I heard gov't offoices are instructed to buy it regularly. It may prolong its life a bit if all gov't offices are ordered to buy it. DEATH TO IFTIN!!! DEATH TO IFTIN!!!
Zerihun Teshome, the husband of MIMI SIBHATU and owner (co owner) of IFTIN' was one of the 40 AAU instructors dismissed by weyane months after they took over gov't power. He lost his son and his wife due to malnutrition soon after he was dismissed from AAU. A civic organization called Abugida sent him for a short seminar to the USA. He met Mimi Sibhatu, who was a VOA zena anbabi, and got married with her. This is his turning point. Zerihun actually was not a credible person even before. He used to borrow money from everybody, but never paid back to any of them. He once took money from me and while I was expecting him to pay back he came back to me for another loan. I reminded him that he didn't pay the previous one. Then after he simply vanished. Zerihun started thinking with his wife's **** soon after he met Mimi Sibhatu. It is unfortunate, but that is the truth.

The children of the late IFOYTA "Magazine" are also coming to share its fate-death by rejection

These include the following:-

IFTIN-The most trusted hier of IFOYTA.
NATION -The most Authoritative lier
REPORTER- the liar which likes some respect, with some pretentions of decency
ADDIS ADMAS-the theortical appenadge to WOYN

Did you forget ABYOTAWI DEMOCRACY, ETV and FANA RADIO.

In cyberspace-AIGA,DEKIALULA,ETHIOPIA FIRST

All the above are the siblings of the famous IFOYTA

Surely the IFOYTA family consiting of the following:

1 Overt-IFTIN, RADIO FANA, NATION newspaper, AIGA web site
2 Semi-covert-Ethiopia First web site, Dekia Alula Web site, ADDIS ADMAS newspaper
3 Covert -REPORTER

Have now been rejected by the entire Ethiopian People, for fomenting ethnic hatred and supporting the dictators in Ethiopia.

Abyotawi democracy is the offical hier to IFOYTA.

You have forgotten also the Ethiopian Herald and some of the English Language newspapers who are bootlicking the monster resident enemy in Ethiopia

The Ethiopian People would like to know who are the other BANDAs supporting the monsters in Ethiopia.

Ben of Ethiopia First web site has realized his folly now. He ha abandoned his web hosting. At least he has understood how much he tried to hurt the cause of democracy in Ethiopia , by siding with the monster Woyanne. But unbfortunately for him and Woynane he was rejected by the Ethiopian People.

Who will follow?. AIGA, DEKIALULA?, when?.
and fron News papers IFTIN, NATION and ADDIS ADMAS admas will follow suit.

Abera and others:
IFTIN is one of the weyane mouth pieces pretending to be a private press. It is NOT. NOT AT ALL!!! IFTIN's life will be very very short unless subsidized by weyane. I heard gov't offoices are instructed to buy it regularly. It may prolong its life a bit if all gov't offices are ordered to buy it. DEATH TO IFTIN!!! DEATH TO IFTIN!!!
Zerihun Teshome, the husband of MIMI SIBHATU and owner (co owner) of IFTIN' was one of the 40 AAU instructors dismissed by weyane months after they took over gov't power. He lost his son and his wife due to malnutrition soon after he was dismissed from AAU. A civic organization called Abugida sent him for a short seminar to the USA. He met Mimi Sibhatu, who was a VOA zena anbabi, and got married with her. This is his turning point. Zerihun actually was not a credible person even before. He used to borrow money from everybody, but never paid back to any of them. He once took money from me and while I was expecting him to pay back he came back to me for another loan. I reminded him that he didn't pay the previous one. Then after he simply vanished. Zerihun started thinking with his wife's **** soon after he met Mimi Sibhatu. It is unfortunate, but that is the trut

Email: hg@yahoo.com

Zerihun's personal life is not our worry.
What we are concerned about now is his factory of lies AKA Iftin.

The ethiopian people need to realize the all out asault on the truth by the Woyannes

The partnership of AIGA and IFTIN is soon to collapse

That is absolutely true

Dan Technocraft:
Zerihun's personal life has to be public. He has to be exposed all round. CLEAR???

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

THIS IS THE 50TH PARTICIPANT WITH A DIFFERENT IDEA. IFTIN IS NOT aBIYOTAWI DEMOCRACY NOR HERALD. BUT IT'S OF ITS FIRST KIND IN MAKING KINIJIT NAKED. I LOUGH WHEN U R TALKING OF PERSONAL LIFE. THAT IS UR FINAL DESTINY. KOZ U PPL R HIDING YOURSELF FROM UR EVERYTHING; UR COUNTRY (IT STARTS THERE) YOUR PARENTS YOUR REAL SELF & SO ON, WHAT CONCERNS U IS PERSONAL LIFE. THAT IS WHY THE IFTINE ARE QUITE. ( I ASSUME THIS IS MY FIRST LETTER I HATE GOVT GAZETA; I HATE ALL RATHER ALL BUSINESS LIAR GAZETA - I LIKE iFTINE - ONE DAY U'LL LIKE IT. HE IS SOMEBODY! GET U TOMORROW CHEBUDIE FROM YE ABA JIFFAR HAGER JIMMA

Email: demekew@yahoo.com

City: Jimma

Chebude- are you for real or paid agent of Berekt Simon?
if you are real you need to talk to a doctor immeditaly.

Dear all, everyone knows what this IFTIN trying to do,
but we should be aware of reporter which aligned itself in disgused form.
It is we the people supporting them,by consuming them.
Let us put down specially Reporter as sooon as possible.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

I agree we have to be aware of REPORTER- the smooth Woyane Opertaor

fORGET iftin. iT IS LESS THAN USELESS. wE NEED TO EXPOSE REPORTER.

Email: elleni@yahoo.com

Re: Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery revealed- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

I tried to count how many foul people are around this foul webpage. It is really sad if all these foul souls do belong to different Ethiopians. I am ashamed of you all stone heads who could not even differentiate day from a night

Just continue dreaming day and night. I can asure you that there will be no day for you to visualize your dreams. You will end up dreaming for ever.

Email: Debalkie@hotmail.com

City: WDC

Reporter and Nation need to be exposed

From the time woyane Exposed on debate,this rubish Reporter aligned itself against All Ethiopian People openly,DEDICATING its Editorial to support falling regim of woyane.
So,why not we avoid it to show the power of the pub;ic?
Lts do it as soon as possible.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

Both IFTIN and REPORTER are the children of IFOYTA

Now trhe new joke for the new year is that WALTA is quoting TIFTN as a news source.
What is the messege here?

you guys.pls try to read books on Democracy.why are you againt Iftin.they are entitled to have a diffrent opinion.As some of the private news papers in addis.who has been writing rabish things for years.and we all know where they get the funding.as we all know no news paper on earth survive by selling news unless you they get money from advertisment.most ot the 16 pages news papers has been writing negative things only about EPRDF.it is very unetical for a news paper, like a pary organ which has a clear political goal ,to writing only negative things.This does not help for our democracy.
in this regard i do appritiate the owners of EFTIN for commintg them selves to show us the differnt version of the reality.
the good thing about EFTIN is that the owner has clearly said it in public why he decide to open such a news paper specilly in this critical time.

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

You may go to AIGA forum and if you are `honest to yourself you will find out the connection of AIGA-IFTIN-REPORTER

Re: IFTIN- “Newspaper”-Mystery reveal- the darling of Mulugeta Asrate Kassa and AIGA

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -

• -