Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A HUMBLE YET IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND OPINION TO CUD/UEDF IN DIASPORA!!!!

Dear Question marks:::: A huge thank you for the generous and patriotic support on this issue. May God bless you! What do you think if we somehow keep e-mailing (and or faxing letter) to the CUD/UEDF in DC, asking them to start organize this big rally ASAP? I will ask all my friends to participate in this chain e-mailing project. If you don't mind doing the same thing, between you and me at least we start something. Better than sitting and wait. What do you think? Well, I guess we need their fax# and e-mail addresses. Well, I will look that up and share with you. If you happen to know those addresses please let me know, will save me time. Thank you so much and may God bless you, Question Marks.

Historical Fact is ,
For the last 200 years of Amhra dominated governments, The Amhras dominated governemnts and Amhras sloth tribalist kings(King Menilike and Fake King Haileselassie) mass genocided Oromos,Tigreans,Eritreans and all other None Amhra Ethiopians.

Email: Gobena@Hotmail.com

City: TX

Wondemu,
You have shown your sign of desperation and fear by going back 200 years to blame someone for your crime. You’re fooling yourselves no one else to be blamed but you. Woyanes are the biggest criminals in Ethiopian history. You have been killing innocent people now you are trying to start ethnic division and chaos. How tragic. You are an embracement to all peace loving people of Tigraye.

Dear Question Marks and other true Ethiopians, who support the idea that it is time for CUD/UEDF in the diaspora to start organize peaceful demonstration, to invite all Ethiopians around the world to come to Washington DC, to participate in a two days long peaceful rally to echo the voice of our poor people back home. Let's start this mass emailing project, until we hear "okay" answer from the CUD/UEDF in the Diaspora. Here is the e-mail address for CUD/DC:

mailto:%20kestedemena@gmail.com

may God bless you all!!!