Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A HUMBLE YET IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND OPINION TO CUD/UEDF IN DIASPORA!!!!

Dear my Compatriots, first I would like to thank you for the time and energy you have already given to save our Great Ethiopia. May God bless you all!!! We owe you, a tremondous debt of gratitude for what you have done, and still doing. I am humbly requesting you today, to start organizing a big rally, inviting all Ethiopians around the world to come to DC for two days to demonstrate a peaceful rally. It is now!!!! That time is now!! It is time to demand justice, not tomorrow, but NOW!!!. We all Ethiopians, all over the world have to pay sacrifices and be an instrument to echo the voice of our people back home, whose voices right now muted by power, by terror and bullet. So, our duty right at this very moment is to go to Washington DC, hold powerful banners that reflect the brutal and/or the dictatorial governance of the regime in power. Come on my people it is now!!! We will never be wrong for echoing the true voice of our people, under brutal attack. Please the CUD in Dc, do something, what are we waiting for??? Please, organize a big rally, let Ethiopians all over the world come to DC. We have to, this is not a matter of choice, it is rather a moral duty and obligation!!!! Don't we come from all over the world for the Ethiopian soccer tournament?? So, why not for the greatest cause, to defend our poor people's voice?? For that matter, to defend our flag, to defend our territory, and above all to defend our unity, the unity being threatened at this very moment, by the ethnic policy of the ruling regime. Let's not wait and see another moment, let's not give the regime another 5 years, otherwise; our beloved country Ethiopia, will disappear from the world's atlas. REMEMBER::: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ETHIOPIA, PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO ORGAINZE AS ETHNIC GROUPS! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ETHIOPIA, PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO DECLARE THEIR ETHNIC IDENTITY BEFORE THEY SUBMITTED THEIR BALLOTS. (IN FACT THIS VERY ACT, SHOCKED SOME GREAT AMERICAN FRIENDS OF ETHIOPIA, INCLUDING: PROFESSOR LEVIN DONALD, AT UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, WHO PARTICIPATED AS AN ELECTION MODERATOR BACK IN 1992) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ETHIOPIA, ETHIOPIANS ARE FORCED TO CARRY AN ID THAT SHOWS THEIR ETHNIC IDENTITY, FOR A REASON NO SINGLE PERSON WITH A RATIONAL MIND, IN THE 21ST CENTURY COULD UNDERSTAND!! So, it is our duty (The diasporan communty) to let the world knows about the Neo-racism ideology being spread right now in Ethiopia. Let the world knows, about our pain, we Ethiopians, the gentlest creature in the face of the world, who are so friendly to all mankind, due to the fact we have never been colonized; for the first time we are forced, against our will and/or choices to be very conscious about our Ethnic heritage, and as a result we are obligated to carry an Identity card, that shows our ethnic heritages. No single person, on this earth, in 21st century, should be forced to belong in one class and not in the others. People are individuals, they are too complex, they are created with free will, so it is an act of natural law violation, it is indeed a crime to put people into specific "boxes". Stop putting people in the ethnic boxes!!!! They deserve more!!!! Let them love all mankind, let them marry whoever they want, let them go and work wherever they want. Let them be judged by how they act and by what they do,,,STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BY THEIR ETHNIC HERITAGE. THAT IS SO WEAK!!FOR THIS CENTURY---JUST SIMPLY TOO WEAK!!!That good and free will is God-given, no single person has a right to take it away. No single person, should have the right to order others to stay and or to belong in a specific "boxes"---"ethnic boxes". See, because of these type of evil local ideologies (the demand to stay in "ethnic boxes" and/or religious extremist), left unopposed, left unattacked and left unnoticed, at the earliest time possible; we have witnessed terrorist acts like september 11 and also the recent, terrorist event that took place in London. It should be known to the rest of the world, that evil ideologies like these are there to serve the dictatorial government, as power extension tool. So, right now it is our moral obligation to grab the attention of the international community, for we have the truth to tell, we should be heard!!! The world should know, that we Ethiopians are against the policy of the regime ---we are against being "boxed" in the "ethnic heritage boxes"!!! My people, we have a case here, we have to be heard. Hatred is no good!!! We Ethiopians, will not sit and watch for hatred to cost and to take away another single innocent life, on the face of earth. All citizens of this world, should have a moral obligation to destroy the act of hatred, at its earliest stage, so we Ethiopians are sensing and feeling something wrong,,,so we have to be heard before it is too late!!! The international community, including the donor countries, deserve to know the reality not the illusion and not the pretense. Ethiopian people said no to this ruling regime, it should be no all the way. They are saying no to being boxed in ethnic "boxes". -They have to re- come out from those boxes, and be again people of free will. Free to love, to marry, to travel, above all to be themselves!!!! They didn't say, may be. They said: NO TO THE REGIME! It is all about the will of the people, it is all about the voice of the people. May God bless the GREAT ETHIOPIA!!! Please, one more time, THE CUD AND/OR UEDF IN DC and/or IN DIASPORA:::: It will never be too early to organize a big rally in Washington DC, please invite all Ethiopians around the world to come to DC, for once and all to echo the voice of the poor Ethiopian people. This idea might sound unrealistic, but really it is not, for the cause is so great. It is a matter of defending our identity, flag, territory, our people's voice,,,and it is about demanding to have our right back,,to re-come out from those "ethnic boxes", .....boxes designed to extend the power of the regime.. Again, may God bless you all for the great job you are doing, may God bless the BEAUTIFUL ETHIOPIA, THE LAND OF GENIUNE LOVE----NOT HATRED!!!MAY GOD, THE FORCE OF FREE WILL: HELP US TO COME OUT FROM THOSE 'ETHNIC BOXES"!!! FOR PEOPLE ARE INDIVIDUALS, WITH FREE WILL, NOT DESIGNED TO STAY IN BOXES!!!!!TO COME OUT FROM THAT "ETHNIC BOX" AND TO EXERCISE OUR GOD-GIVEN FREE WILL IS OUR RIGHT!!! LET THE PEOPLE'S VOICE HEARD!!!!PLEASE, CUD/UEDF IN THE DIASPORA ORGANIZE THAT DREAM-TO-COME RALLY, ASAP!!!NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!!!!WE HAVE TO TRUST HIM, THAT HE WILL ENABLE US TO FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH AND LOVE!!!!!MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU ALL!

Humbly & Truly,

SAY-NO-TO-HATRED

Re: A HUMBLE YET IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND OPINION TO CUD/UEDF IN DIASPORA!!!!

SAY-NO-TO-HATERED,
I agree with you. I suggested the same thing before. I am concerned that it doesn’t seem there is a well-organized committee on this matter. If you live around a lot of Ethiopians, may be you can start to organize this event. I am with you on this; it is an urgent matter. Let us show them that the majority of Ethiopians from all ethnic groups are against this treacherous regime.

Dear Question marks:::: A huge thank you for the generous and patriotic support on this issue. May God bless you! What do you think if we somehow keep e-mailing (and or faxing letter) to the CUD/UEDF in DC, asking them to start organize this big rally ASAP? I will ask all my friends to participate in this chain e-mailing project. If you don't mind doing the same thing, between you and me at least we start something. Better than sitting and wait. What do you think? Well, I guess we need their fax# and e-mail addresses. Well, I will look that up and share with you. If you happen to know those addresses please let me know, will save me time. Thank you so much and may God bless you, Question Marks.

Historical Fact is ,
For the last 200 years of Amhra dominated governments, The Amhras dominated governemnts and Amhras sloth tribalist kings(King Menilike and Fake King Haileselassie) mass genocided Oromos,Tigreans,Eritreans and all other None Amhra Ethiopians.

Email: Gobena@Hotmail.com

City: TX

Wondemu,
You have shown your sign of desperation and fear by going back 200 years to blame someone for your crime. You’re fooling yourselves no one else to be blamed but you. Woyanes are the biggest criminals in Ethiopian history. You have been killing innocent people now you are trying to start ethnic division and chaos. How tragic. You are an embracement to all peace loving people of Tigraye.

Dear Question Marks and other true Ethiopians, who support the idea that it is time for CUD/UEDF in the diaspora to start organize peaceful demonstration, to invite all Ethiopians around the world to come to Washington DC, to participate in a two days long peaceful rally to echo the voice of our poor people back home. Let's start this mass emailing project, until we hear "okay" answer from the CUD/UEDF in the Diaspora. Here is the e-mail address for CUD/DC:

mailto:%20kestedemena@gmail.com

may God bless you all!!!