Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bereket Simon is terrorizing the people of Wollo

Ethiopians,
We want CUD to lead the country and Bereket to stop terrorizing the people of Wollo. CUD is the only credible party that will work hard to bring Ethiopians together and promote prosperity and unity.

Ali,
I have to focus on your identity because of your anti-Ethiopian and anti-unity comments. I have to expose you because I have been reading your comments. You are very inconsistent and incoherent and you are trying to get attention very badly. If you know about sticking to the point, the forum is about Bereket Simon terrorizing the people of Wollo. It is not about your religion or problems.

As much as you are concerned about Shabia, I couldn’t care less what Shabia stands for or against. That is for the Eritearians and for you to follow. As far as I am concerned let them burn in the hell that they have created for themselves.
Next time your name will be Isayas, or John or who knows.

Your views about the past or present of Ethiopia are all lies and are TPLF’s and Shabia’s fabricated versions. You are obsessed with ethnicity and religion just as TPLF was. You or TPLF will never divide Ethiopia. Got it? By now you should know how it has backfired on Meles and Co.

The only thing you contribute to this forum is that by arguing here and there you have exposed the past histories of Woyane ,TPLF and Isayas to many Ethiopians. We are getting informed about how Isayas, Meles and Co. were planning to destroy Ethiopia, where they came from, how Meles and his families (Woyanes) were traitors (bandas).

Ali(Eli)
Still you are too slow to understand the facts

You said you lived in Europe and then moved to Ethiopia. You also said you are a university lecturer. All along you said many fantasy stories about yourself and TPLF criminals, too.
Let make the big story short. When did you come back to Ethiopia? I think your answer should be, in 1991 with TPLF and EPLF cadres from Sudan. Which university are you giving lecture? I know the level of our education is reached the bottom since your TPLF criminals took power. But still you have no any moral, ethic or academic background to become even assistance at the low-level of education system. Your job is exactly what you are doing right now in this forum. Interrupting people who have concerns about their country, you write in one forum with different names such as Ali is intended to attack people while supporting TPLF criminals, you are writing also using other names to appreciate yourself (Ali) hoping to confuse people that you have supports. You are a very sick man from your head. You said you are learning from this forum people’s negative character when they replay to your **** idea with facts using harsh words hoping you may understand this way. Are you a street psychopath? What are you going to do with your negative knowledge? Making bombs for TPLF cadres? It is funny when a decent society (the Ethiopian) having you among them as a weakness, worry, problem and a cancer and become part of their day-to-day enemy.
But still I like to congratulate for your contribution to us with our struggle against your TPLF cadres. The more you steak with TPLF cadres with the knowledge they forced you to swallow, the worst become to them when we teach you the truth about them. Every truth about them is from bad to worst. There is nobody contributing to the forum in the way you do all along against the very interest of your TPLF criminals, when you supporting them without any specific or practical approach to convince others. We will continue giving you facts about your TPLF criminals (boys) to show their true dark colour to the Ethiopian people. Unless there is a problem, there is no solution. You are the problem making us determine to find solution to our country with out TPLF cadres.

Email: Gimma@hotmail.com

Folks,

Thanks for your views. We shall agree to disagree. wether we like it or not Bereket will be elected to be MP.My last word for you is that your character assassination strategy won't help you let alone our country.

Wish you all nice time.

Ali,

Email: alimodi_akrimodi@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Ali,

"Whether we like it or not Bereket will be elected to be MP”, that is what you stated? Yes that is one possibility - when you are totally knocked out on the ballots you ran for the bullets. Then you call that dictatorship not democracy.

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

AB,

I joined this forum to discuss ideas that may help develop the culture of dialogue. The end result proved otherwise.

Most participants are not ready to see/hear opposing views.Dialogue requires, at least, the respect of others opinon.In practice, most participants rush to blackmail people with different view, which was typical of the early 1970's of Ethiopian politics(the EPRP-MEISON-SEDED, etc.style politics).

So, I am obliged to spend my time on more important issues. I would like to thank Elias for allowing me to participate in the forum after blocking my IP for a week or so.

Ali

Email: alimodi_akrimodi@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Bereket is not only terrorising people of Wollo. He is currently busy terrorising people of Awassa as well.

Email: ab89891@yahoo.co.uk

City: LONDON

You ******* ******* I aint from satan Im from your mom beotches suck dick pussies ugly ass ******

Email: Seattlesuckmydickbitches@hotmail.com

City: Up your Azz