Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bereket Simon is terrorizing the people of Wollo

DEAR ALI
i don't like EPRDF b/c it couldnot remove poverity that is why i voted for CUD( to give chance).but what i have been reading in the forums of ER is very shameful. I wish i were not an Ethiopian. The majority of the post writers only write ugly and irelevant worlds, they can't argue about your facts rather they insult you. This is shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali, you are the only one who tolately tells the truth to those mistaken people. If you are An Ethiopian, i am proude of you.
I have now understand why we are poor and backward.because the majority thinks by its foot not by head unlike you.
while there are a lot to discuss and solve the problems of pm meles and Bereket, everybody counts their blooood.It is shame !!!!every body forgot it is 21st century.
Any way, who ever say what ever, please ALI, keep them teaching the truth. and i will help you in my little free time.
10000 lies cant be changed to 1 truth!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody must be reasonable.

Ali,
Ethiopia needs CUD and the winner Mr Desta Kasse in Lalibela. Bereket’s background should be investigated. Kemal Bedri has no credibility among the majority of Ethiopians and he should be replaced with a more competent person.

You keep changing your identity from forum to forum. You presented yourself, as an Ethiopian once living in A.A and another time residing in Europe or in Diaspora. You called yourself Ali Kebede and on another occasion, just Ali to sound as a muslim. But as a Muslim you appeared not to have any knowledge of the religion. YOU ARE NONE OF THE ABOVE. WE KNOW YOU ARE A DIEHARD TPLF AND SHABIA SERVANT WHO HATES ALL ETHIOPIANS and want to see Ethiopia disintegrate.
Out of desperation now you start religion as a divisive issue? No chance!!!!
What you need to see is a psychiatrist. YOU HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER. Please go to TPLF/SABIA web site and feel free to spread your hatred for Ethiopia.

No previous Ethiopian government encouraged any kind of division among its citizens. A great quote from Empror Haile Selasie says “haimanot yegil ne’w hager yegara ne’w “.

Ethnic division was TPLF’s and SHABIA’S plan while they were in “meda” or “Bereha”.
They yearned for Ethiopians to hate and kill each other so that they can manipulate each group. After that they hoped that the wealth of the country will be sucked to the benefit of only TPLF and SHABIA while the rest of Ethiopians live in poverty. And TPLF’S and SHABIA’S life will extend their hungry and greedy control. Meles and Co. know that with united Ethiopia they have no chance of surviving on their own.

Dear Moderator,
Please post this comment instead of the previous one. Thanks

To all Ethiopians,
Ethiopia needs CUD and the winner Mr Desta Kasse in Lalibela. Bereket’s background should be investigated. Kemal Bedri has no credibility among the majority of Ethiopians and he should be replaced with a more competent person.

To all Ethiopians and Ali,
Ali,
You keep changing your identity from forum to forum. You presented yourself, as an Ethiopian once living in A.A and another time residing in Europe or in Diaspora. You called yourself Ali Kebede and on another occasion, just Ali to sound as a muslim. But as a Muslim you appeared not to have any knowledge of the religion. YOU ARE NONE OF THE ABOVE. WE KNOW YOU ARE A DIEHARD TPLF AND SHABIA SERVANT WHO HATES ALL ETHIOPIANS and want to see Ethiopia disintegrate.
Out of desperation now you start religion as a divisive issue? No chance!!!!
What you need to see is a psychiatrist. YOU HAVE ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER. Please go to TPLF/SABIA web site and feel free to spread your hatred for Ethiopia.

No previous Ethiopian government encouraged any kind of division among its citizens. A great quote from Empror Haile Selasie says “haimanot yegil ne’w hager yegara ne’w “.

Ethnic division was TPLF’s and SHABIA’S plan while they were in “meda” or “Bereha”.
They yearned for Ethiopians to hate and kill each other so that they can manipulate each group. After that they hoped that the wealth of the country will be sucked to the benefit of only TPLF and SHABIA while the rest of Ethiopians live in poverty. And TPLF’S and SHABIA’S life will extend their hungry and greedy control. Meles and Co. know that with united Ethiopia they have no chance of surviving on their own.

Aman,

I don't understand why you focus on individuals identity. Why don't you stick to the point and answer my questions?

To shade some light I am Ali Ibrahim. Yes I was in Europe for some time and I am back home. I have been consistent on that fact. You can't prove me any inconsistency.

Another misinformation is Shabia has been agains ethnic rights and no one will take your assertions. Check shabia websites on that issue. For the record I strongly condemn Shabia and I have my own reservations on the current regime. But, I believe the constitution should be cherished for respecting our religious and other group rights.

The question you are avoiding is our real political history. Your quate from the king doesn't hold water because it a hard fact that there was a state relgion.

please, face the reality and focuse on real issues. Character assassination won't help you convince others.

Ali,

Email: alimodi_akrimodi@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Ali,
If you are so holier than cow--Why are you going thirty years back? While the current govt. are torturing, killing and trying to muzzle people. Why don’t you condemned when Meles put bullets on the young Ethiopian students? Why don’t you stand up for the people who are starving for a lack of water and a piece of bread and for the people who are dying of Aids for a lack of medicine? Why don’t you stand up and speak for millions people who are living under the poverty line? Why don’t stand up and speak for the people who are loosing their homes and their lands and becoming beggars? Working for God is doing good things for others and give to people who are less fortunate. Let’s not fool our selves; reading the Bible and Quran and praying hundred times a day is not a highway to heaven. What we wish and desire for ourselves we should do the same for others.

Dear participants,

I think Ali, the servant of woyane, is trying to divert attention by writing nasty things so that concerned Ethiopians cannot concentrate on the real issue. If you see in most of the forums, he writes so many lies that upset everyone making sure that we all cannot concentrate on the real issues that matters to all Ethiopians. I think the best thing is to ignore Ali and Co. and let's discuss about the real issues. We have to ignore these idiots who cannot satisfy their blood thirst unless they kill.

Email: ab89891@yahoo.co.uk

City: LONDON

Ethiopians,
We want CUD to lead the country and Bereket to stop terrorizing the people of Wollo. CUD is the only credible party that will work hard to bring Ethiopians together and promote prosperity and unity.

Ali,
I have to focus on your identity because of your anti-Ethiopian and anti-unity comments. I have to expose you because I have been reading your comments. You are very inconsistent and incoherent and you are trying to get attention very badly. If you know about sticking to the point, the forum is about Bereket Simon terrorizing the people of Wollo. It is not about your religion or problems.

As much as you are concerned about Shabia, I couldn’t care less what Shabia stands for or against. That is for the Eritearians and for you to follow. As far as I am concerned let them burn in the hell that they have created for themselves.
Next time your name will be Isayas, or John or who knows.

Your views about the past or present of Ethiopia are all lies and are TPLF’s and Shabia’s fabricated versions. You are obsessed with ethnicity and religion just as TPLF was. You or TPLF will never divide Ethiopia. Got it? By now you should know how it has backfired on Meles and Co.

The only thing you contribute to this forum is that by arguing here and there you have exposed the past histories of Woyane ,TPLF and Isayas to many Ethiopians. We are getting informed about how Isayas, Meles and Co. were planning to destroy Ethiopia, where they came from, how Meles and his families (Woyanes) were traitors (bandas).

Ali(Eli)
Still you are too slow to understand the facts

You said you lived in Europe and then moved to Ethiopia. You also said you are a university lecturer. All along you said many fantasy stories about yourself and TPLF criminals, too.
Let make the big story short. When did you come back to Ethiopia? I think your answer should be, in 1991 with TPLF and EPLF cadres from Sudan. Which university are you giving lecture? I know the level of our education is reached the bottom since your TPLF criminals took power. But still you have no any moral, ethic or academic background to become even assistance at the low-level of education system. Your job is exactly what you are doing right now in this forum. Interrupting people who have concerns about their country, you write in one forum with different names such as Ali is intended to attack people while supporting TPLF criminals, you are writing also using other names to appreciate yourself (Ali) hoping to confuse people that you have supports. You are a very sick man from your head. You said you are learning from this forum people’s negative character when they replay to your **** idea with facts using harsh words hoping you may understand this way. Are you a street psychopath? What are you going to do with your negative knowledge? Making bombs for TPLF cadres? It is funny when a decent society (the Ethiopian) having you among them as a weakness, worry, problem and a cancer and become part of their day-to-day enemy.
But still I like to congratulate for your contribution to us with our struggle against your TPLF cadres. The more you steak with TPLF cadres with the knowledge they forced you to swallow, the worst become to them when we teach you the truth about them. Every truth about them is from bad to worst. There is nobody contributing to the forum in the way you do all along against the very interest of your TPLF criminals, when you supporting them without any specific or practical approach to convince others. We will continue giving you facts about your TPLF criminals (boys) to show their true dark colour to the Ethiopian people. Unless there is a problem, there is no solution. You are the problem making us determine to find solution to our country with out TPLF cadres.

Email: Gimma@hotmail.com

Folks,

Thanks for your views. We shall agree to disagree. wether we like it or not Bereket will be elected to be MP.My last word for you is that your character assassination strategy won't help you let alone our country.

Wish you all nice time.

Ali,

Ali,

"Whether we like it or not Bereket will be elected to be MP”, that is what you stated? Yes that is one possibility - when you are totally knocked out on the ballots you ran for the bullets. Then you call that dictatorship not democracy.

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

AB,

I joined this forum to discuss ideas that may help develop the culture of dialogue. The end result proved otherwise.

Most participants are not ready to see/hear opposing views.Dialogue requires, at least, the respect of others opinon.In practice, most participants rush to blackmail people with different view, which was typical of the early 1970's of Ethiopian politics(the EPRP-MEISON-SEDED, etc.style politics).

So, I am obliged to spend my time on more important issues. I would like to thank Elias for allowing me to participate in the forum after blocking my IP for a week or so.

Ali

Bereket is not only terrorising people of Wollo. He is currently busy terrorising people of Awassa as well.

Email: ab89891@yahoo.co.uk

City: LONDON

You ******* ******* I aint from satan Im from your mom beotches suck dick pussies ugly ass ******

Email: Seattlesuckmydickbitches@hotmail.com

City: Up your Azz