Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Our patience is running out!"

Rezene:
Hodamoch are those of you eating like a vulture at the Menelik palace.

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

City: Addis

Rezene:
I guess you know CUD and UEDF very well. I guess you know what they are capable of doing. Qizenam as you are, on miazia 30 you were panicking. I was busy consoling my friends and relatives who were scared to death. I remember one guy did **** on his pant and collapsed, later on he died in hospital. You shintamoch we know you very well. Don't ever think it will take us years or 17 years, it will take us months. Your ha ha ha ha will soon be converted into "weyne enate direshilign". Just wait and see.

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

Rezene:
I think you are the so called Eritrawi yetalian shumbash, muntash. Nobody here should speak with a banda yenatun tut nekash. You said "natsinet weym mot" and you got both. Thanks to wedi afewerki he is killing you like flies and dogs. his brother, another banda, yebanda lij, is doing the same here. But we are about to kick his ass and send him to where he belongs, yebandoch ager.

Email: TK@yahoo.com

Tenkolegna

Eritrea? Man, you cry over a lost thing. we have enough problem to solve in Ethiopia why raise a lost issue. wheteher you like it or not, i know none of you have the guts, determination and conviction to go to the bush and fight. That is for sure. YOu know, you are good at talking, writing, and bluffing. You did nothing to fight woyane for fourteen years except making unending noise that delivered nothing. If you can go to the bush and fight okay. fine. but iknow you are cowards hiding in ferenji country or in addis ababa in your comfort zones and let children of poor peasants pay the price and feel the pinch of war.

Rezene:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I got you! You are a denkoro shabia. You see how intelligent we Ethiopians are? It didn't take me too long to know that you are a less than useless shabia. Regarding weyane's fight to destroy shabia, we are with weyane. Our internal politics is ours and we don't need your useless comments coming out of your small nift angol.

Email: TK@yahoo.com

Aster,

I couldn't help laughing myself out reading your comments of bitterness. Please for your own good don't take it too personally. Coz that way you might end up ethnisizing politics just like Meles and Co.

Take it easy........

Rezene,

Are you the new recruite of TPLF.

You are so yesterday, only TPLF beleives in fighting/war. We Ethiopians don't believe in violence. You must learn there are other ways to resolve issues. I know you spent most of your life in the bushes, that was your choice.

We the people of Ethiopia have achieved a lot without a gun and we are going to carry on doing that. It might take a long time but we will get there.

Don't see seeking peace in a peacefull manner as a sign of weakness. It is a sign of bravery.

City: AA

Mina,

Are you a kid, may be you are under 18? If that is the case I can understand your position. You cant't understand why the people of Ethiopia decided to fight the Dergue.

If you know the dergue regime my judgement will be to the contrary.You must be a member of that facist regime. Otherwise, you wouldn't have told us that war was woyanes choice. Every Ethiopian knows that was the choice of the military junta.You may hate or blame the woyane for some reasons but if you do for fighting the dergue, you should be member of that regime.

Wish you peaceful mind.

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu_05@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Rezene is NOT an Ethiopian. He is a SHABIA. Ignore him.

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

One thing that surprises me most is the fact that when a group of only CUD supporters are engaged in a conversation you rarely hear difference of opinion they all agree in all points same is true with supporters of EPRDF. Blind support. I believe this is not natural.

Who ever takes power should know and appreciate the strength of the other. Berhanu should know that Arkeb has done some good and that we will not accept anything less.

We all should have some positive and some negative things to say about the party we support. After all we all can’t think alike unless we are knowingly or unknowingly manipulated to think so.

I have heroes from the three parties, Berhanu Nega, Beyene petros and Girma Biru.

I do not expect comments … as no one wants to move an inch from where they are.

Alemayehu01,

Why do you think anyone who doasn't agree with you/TPLF is Dergu. typical TPLF, alway diverting main issues, blame derge or Amarah. Even your master Bereket is getting in to the blame game, "EU observers are responsible for the killings in June". How low can you people sink.

Go back to Asmara.

City: AA