Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two Things CUD and UEDF Must do Immediately

Tolasaa Ireeboo, ya harrichaa!

Please talk to Maammoo Qiloo's grandmother on this naming issue. Second, I like your being so annoyed and that created the vulgar language you used. I also like your trying writing in Qubee. Man, you better be prepared for the future. Can't say more to an imposter.

Falaxaa Dammaqsaa:
Am I an imposter? U r wrong as is the case always. I am trying to put you on the right track. Min yaregal, lahya mar aytmat!

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

City: Addis

Tolasaa,

Goobanaa Abbaa Daaccee! Jarri kun maal si nyaachiste? Maaliif dubbii waliin fuuta, yaa xawalwaalle? Dubbiin siin hin galu'uii?? Mee qalbii godhu. Haftuu nafxagnaa!!!

Injifatnoo uummata ati sodaattuuf haa ta'u.

Aster/Hagere Ethiopia,

I think Netsanet is ignoring you. Sorry. I think I have bruised your ego and decsimated your soul. Sorry again,

Ankasa Doro

Mamuye Qilo:
Where have you been all these time??? It is "not bad" seeing you around posting your usual nonsense periodically. But don't over do it. We need always someone like you whom we can laugh at after series of serious discussions. Don't get lost. Okay? Pact!

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

NETSI, NETSANET:
Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

Netsanet,

As promised, ignore this fool. It is Hagere Ethiopia. i have bruised his ego and shattered his image. He will never recover from it. Please do not even acknowledge his message. He is an absolute moron.

Thank you.

Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan aka
Yejob Tila aka
etc

NETSI, NETSANET:
Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

CUD and UEDF must set aside their differences and unite for the survival of our country.After that they can iron out their policies to the liking of the majority of the population.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: Toronto