Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Things CUD and UEDF Must do Immediately

Issue Number one: CUD should not expect the international media to know that CUD is not an Amhara Party. CUD must show that is not the case. This is what is political image making and international PR. One way of doing this is for CUD to provide a list of who is who and post it on its web. CUD's support group outside of Ethiopia should do this. This would be more like a fact book. Some days ago Jadu listed excellent points to show that CUD is not an Amhara party. Something like that should be part of the fact book and should be posted on the Web. Next time there is a Radio show fax this ahead of the airtime to the broadcasters. We cannot continue to attack or criticize people for not finding this out. It is CUD's responsibility to make this widely known. Again it is about PR and image making.

Issue Number Two: CUD and UEDF should make the following two statements and distribute them widely to the international media. One is for local consumption and the other one is for international consumption.

First: CUD and UEDF should assure the Ethiopian public that they WOULD NOT revise the section of the constitution that allows self-determination up to succession in the next five years if they are declared winners of this round of election. Form a strategic point of vie this is a moot issue at this stage. Not even Meles allowed succession. No nationality is going to succeed in the next five years. The election results show that the majority of the people do not like Ethnic politics. That is why CUD and UEDF racked the votes while the likes of OPDO came with no more than 30 votes, some of it rigged. The international community doe not have stomach for ethnic based split. A well-crafted Press Release signed by Both CUD and UEDF will disarm the likes of OPDO and rob EPLF from using this issue as propaganda weapon. Given the current instability of the political situation in Ethiopia, the next five years should be a cool-off period before we tackle contentious issues. This is sensible both from tactical and strategic point of views.

Second, CUD and UEDF should assure the international community that it WILL NOT rise the issue of Eritrea and Assab for the next five years. They should assure the international community that this is an issue that must be resolved peacefully at a later stage. The next five years would be cool off period for Ethiopia where the focus would be on poverty alleviation, fighting aids, developing the economy by liberalizing the economy, etc. This would rob EPRDF its monopoly on the international public. The US and EU are afraid that the opposition would start war with Eritrea. Why allow this to be an issue when it is not a priority on our agenda at least for the next five years? The US and EU like the opposition's Economic policy. They are afraid that if the opposition takes power it would radically revise the constitution, fight with Eritrea and destabilize the horn of Africa. Meles comes across as the only moderate politician who is listening to the West. The day you rob him of this, he would be left without any anchor to hang on.

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin

CUD AND UEDF

Re: Two Things CUD and UEDF Must do Immediately

Is there a way of assuring that such messages are reaching to these party officials. I am also finding it a bit difficult to understand why the officials are not producing more official statements and interviews on VOA and DW, the only two medias they can access Ethiopian people. The local news papers serve less than 6-10% of the populaltion, too little to have significant influence.

I agree with Mamo that It is high time that CUD and UEDF need to be aggressive in their PR both locally and abroad. They have to be able to foil the disinformation campaign the government is waging and expose all the potential dramas the regime may be planning to taint and criminalize the opposition. We remember that John Kerry lost because he failed to react to Veterans allegations quickly and effectively. These activities are very important to reassure the public and prepare them for the possible re elections which may be held in many areas soon. I understand the challenges they are facing in dealing with this despicable regime but, It is important that they creat consistenet but informal channels which can evade the security apparatus in Ethiopia. Of course, we can't afford conflicting views either.

Email: jaduethio@yahoo.com

City: DC area

Yayit misiker denbit!
Every time Mamo write something, Jadu step in to hupla it!
How come the only thing Jadu knows is, "...I agree with Mamo..."
"...Mamo is right this, Mamo is right that..."
Yadi yada!
Yadi yada!
Come on! One has to be stupid not to recognize Mamo=Jadu.

Arat Kilo,

You sound like a wounded animal who wants to fight back, only to be reminded that his back is broken. Hence the cry. Hence the cry!

Forget who said what and focus on what is being said. If you find it important to check who is who may be you hould ask Moderator to verify if Jadu and Mamo Qilo have the same IP. He has my permision to verify that. So please grow up, lick your wounds and move on.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo

Mamo,
You are trying to influence the forum and I did get you!
So, don't be upset!
You are what you are and don't try to hid by different names!
As baby once wrote, you are Negassy or Negussi (however you spell your name)!
I don't have any wounds to lick, you just go ahead and lick Moudi's (I am not allwed to write this word), for that is your job to do!
Arat-kilo

Arat Kilo,

Let us assume that I am Nugussie and I also use ten other names. Now can you adress the issues or do you still wish to engage in diatribes and rants. You and I engaged in debate about the right of a certain person. When you lost the battle of ideas you got yourself situated in insults and diatribes so much so that you were kicked out of the forum. Putting exclamation marks in every line does not make your argument stronger. Insults do not win you readers. It is the logic in your argument that wins you readers. So, I suggest you sharpen your mind not your electronic tounge. You come across as wounded animal. You really do. So grow up or hide in a shadow and lick your wounds.

Mamo Qilo aka
Bula Geberdin

kilimamo is still dreaming of the eritrean sea,he will start a war after 5 years by then oromia finfine is gone to the oromo,ogaden is gone by then, tigtay is gone by then,the amhara shoud think how to live in peace and fairness and learn from expirance and fight poverty the real anemy of the horn.

Email: mahari5@aol .com

City: london

It is about time you admit who you are!
I think that is enough to the readers of this forum.

As far as the issue concerned I did give you the logical reason why you are short sighted.

As far as licking a wound, I told you to lick what you awayas licked! Enjoy yourself!

As far exclamtions on my sentences, I did put it where I see it fit and I will again, like this !!!!!

Anything else Negussi?
Arat-kilo

Arat Kilo,

This is to acknowledge I read you last posting, again almost ones.

Mamo Qilo

Nice analysis and perhaps, good wishful thinking. UEDF may consider your recommendations, but CUD? No, I don't think so. At least from their manifesto it is very clear to get an impression that they are not up to such situations. CUD's homework is very far from this evidently. After all, the genetic make up says it all for an identity. "Laam balwaalechbet kubet . . ." Your recommendation will never rhyme with CUD's agenda. We all thought and felt like you at first.

Email: Jirru@yahoo.com

City: Finfinnee

Birmadummaa Jirruu
You said you were like those who support CUD, but changed your mind lately. what made you change your mind? Was it knowing the genetic make of CUD? You think that is all what matters to know what somebody or group stands for? How far have you gone in the DNA analysis of CUD? What are your facts? What is your problem stating that I don't like this and that policy of CUD instead of justifying it with their genetic make up? Are you suggesting that we Should give up the idea of seeing individuals or groups of Ethiopians who can struggle for the greater good of Ethiopians than their tribe/nations/nationalities? What is the rationale behind such state of mind? Is it you experience with TPLF/EPRDF which is scaring you of "genetic make up" of an organization? TPLF as the name implies and the manifesto developed by Meles then has clearly described that its objective was liberat Tigray. It wan't even referendum by Tigray people, as OLF's is demanding. It was only the idea of "bigger cake is better" which made them seek for the support of OPDO and others.

Please give me OBJECTIVE reasons only? If your argument is based on "neftegna", I have enough of it and I wll spare you from trying to reply.

mamo q I agree with you too. but i dont think the CUD will get the power in ethiopia. At first i was on their side but now i see them as they are the second enemy of ethiopia next to woyane.
I can't imagine that they want to take ethiopia back to the dergue time. a central gov. controlled by the shoa amharas.
They want to have unlasting war with the oromo peoples language and identity and replace it as their fathers did with amharic. for exmaple, in oromiya towns and villages our kids study their education with our language but CUD wants to change that which is unacceptable.
They want to have ethiopia of 14 yrs ago, that is with the country of eritra within. but in reality i dont think they can get back eritra be it by war or peacefully. as we all know eritra is a country ready to go to war against ethiopia and if CUD forgot that we fought with this shabia for 30 yrs to keep them but we couldn't do it and i dont see that we could do it know. we have lost alot of innocent ethiopians already so no more blood for this worthless land.
As i try to know more about CUD they seem they are warmongors left over of the dergue cadres, which is the last thing ethiopia needs now.
==============================
And for Arat kilo
get over mamo brother. mamo is trying his best to help his country so don't get jealous. prove yourself that you have better ideas but stop winning. grow up.

Am responding to friend Jadu,

My friend, to me nefxegna does not refer to individuals or a tribal group or even an Amhara. I have many amhara friends and i don't regard them as such. Nexegna is a system, a type of colonialistic mentality, or as we see it today so openly, a neocolonialistic stance. I NEVER BUY THE IDEA THAT EVERY AMHARA IS A NEFXEGNA, my friend.

Now about CUD. You wanted the reason why i withdrew my support from CUD. Simply, CUD intends to tamper with the existing federal structure wanting to go back to the old Wallaga, Sidamo, Gojam etc. which as one easily understand, has been created by Nefxegnas, not amharas. Secondly, it has failed to address the nations nationalities question. No program at all. Not only that, it deliberately avoids the topic. These reasons are enough for it to be damped by many people. But still, amharas need to be cautious and very patient as they react to issues because some sweeping statements and generalizations are surfacing almost everywhere.

Mamo Qilo,

I agree with your idea. I even emailed it to Kestedamena, as I have only their email address. This way I think it might reach them somehow. I also will try to pass it to one of the CUD members if possible.

Arat Kilo,

Why do you bother about Mamo's identity? What matters is what he writes and not who he is? Why don't you change your observing power to something else useful? If you are really for Ethiopia's wellbeing, go forward and share your ideas rather than attacking people who try to do their best. If you are here just for fun, then go to other fun forums than this one. Here we are discussing about 57 mln people's fate, among them 12 mln hungry, most of the rest are under the baseline of poverty. So, change your focus; as others said GROW UP! and behave like an adult. Each of us are responsible for what becomes of Ethiopia in the future.

Cheers

I appologise for my mistake read 57 mln; Please read it as 72 mln.

Jirrru,
Thank you for your reply. I also agree with you that there is no way that we will be going back to the old systems of a dominance of one ethnic group over the other. No way. I know it, you know it and every body knows it. Is it possible to consider communism in today’s reality of the world? No, we can’t. The issue is as simple as that. The world and Ethiopia have gone too much forward to go back. Why then you insist that all the think thank in CUD would be thinking other wise? What is your basis? Aren’t you suggesting that instead of creating dominance of one ethnic group over the other at a national level, it is OK to do it at a regional level like in the greater Oromiya, Amhara, somale Tigray etc? What is wrong with tampering with a federal structure which creates a region with population of ten thousands while squeezing millions who don’t share common language, culture, geographic boundaries for no other purpose than serving the interest of TPLF regime? What is wrong with tampering a federal system which doesn’t consider economic viability of a region into consideration? What is wrong with challenging a federal structure which promotes differences among people and foments ever lasting and devastating ethnic conflicts? Why should it be considered as having sinister motive to object creation of ethnic federalism in a country of close to a 100 nations/nationalities? Why shouldn’t federalism not solely based language/ethnicity be considered as a viable and logical alternative as the questionable ethnic federalism? I have not heard from CUD suggesting that they will go back to the old days of regional/Teklay gizat structure. Where did you get that? They only stressed that the current federal structure needs to be reconsidered so as to address the greater issues of socio economic development than considering language as the only justification for federal structure. What about tampering with a federal structure which has Oromiya zone in Amhara region as we have now? Would you agree with that? I would guess your answer would be yes, for your concern and argument seems to emanate from nothing other than “genetic make up” as you have alluded to above.

You stated the previous regions(teklay gizats) which weren’t federal states as created by neftegnas. Let me agree with you for the sake of this discussion. Does that justify the current federal system? Are you suggesting the current federal system we have now is what we had before the regions/Teklay gizats came in to existence? My friend, you know that wasn’t the case. Let alone the regions, the boundary of the nations in Africa aren’t even 100 year old. My understanding is that the existing system may only come close to but is worse than the un official regional structure (centers of influence) Italians created: Centers of Amhara/Tigre/Oromo/central (Shoa) and Somali. The kind of regional structure they thought would serve them best.

If you don’t know how the current, TPLF's federal structure came in to existence, I will tell you what I know for fact. Meles and Esayas designed and agreed on the current structure. Brought together a certain ethnic based organizations like OLF, as many as 20 ethnic based organizations which were created overnight(mainly in the south)and quasi national parties whose existence was no more than the paper their name was posted on, in the form of transitional government and we have this federal structure. I recall, the decision to bring 7 states as one (SNNPR) was exclusively made by 20 of the organizations created by TPLF which were only weeks old. Ethiopians were denied to have a say on one issue which is of at most importance to them. So, why should it be wrong to question this federal structure? What is wrong with you if it is put for people to reconsider it?. For the benefit of who was it designed? Yes, we are now accustomed to think Tigray and SNNPR as two and equal regions requiring equal and similar resources and attention. Oh, No, the other was stricken by war so needs even more attention.
According to the basis/logic of the current federalism, Tigray and Eritrea should be one state/country, Afar needs to be brought together to form one state or country, the greater Somalia is a justifiable, Oromiya should claim from bordering Kenya. Gambella and Benshangul regions may need to consider encroaching to sudan seeking for blood relatives and the southern nations need to be split in to tens of states etc. etc. Why not? If it is considered more important to bring together people of the same language than the greater good of the people of Ethiopia, why should it be different for the small nations and nationalities in the southern regions. For that matter many of the ethnic groups in the SNNPR are much bigger than many of the current federal states like Gambella, Benshagul, Afar not to mention Harrari. Where is all this madness going to end? Which nation in the world have you seen developing with such deep ethnic sentiment? Do we need to calm it down like CUD is trying or flare it up like TPLF does?

Is ethnic federalism the only way to assure the end of suppression? I say no. What matters in terms of assuring the respect for human rights is not having an ethnic federalism; it is the cultivation of a genuine system of democracy. Ethnic federalism my friend could be the biggest obstacle attaining that.

At the end, I pose one question to you. What would you say if UEDF and CUD agree to solve their differences and become one party? What if CUD demands for making Oromiffa as the national language of Ethiopia if that is people’s will? Would you change your mind?

Dear Jadu,

Let me start by commending you for being so civil and so gentle. I wish all forum participants wre like that. Those calling names this and that is really sickening.

I would like to begin with what you ended -- the issue of making Afan Oromo a national language and if that would change me. Bro, to me, making the Oromo language the national language is merely repeating the fatal mistakes of the Nefxtegna system. Can you imagine the disruption and chaos that would follow if suddenly this language turns itself to a lingua franca? To me again this is complete absurdity and an illusion. UEDF's Dr. Merera's program seen to carry that agenda, but it will never be fair to others. By the way, sometimes, i regard Dr. Merera like a stage clown merely entertaining viewers. I don't hate him, but he is not serious with what he does and most oromos hold him with serious suspicion. Therefore, I would never give in to the idea of making the oromo language a national one simply because IT IS NOT RIGHT AND FAIR.

Likewise, i think you should be fair, too. Because if regional boundaries are not left as they are now, and if the idea of creating a conglomerate of regions in spite of language and cultural distictions, then you will find yourself in that dreaded nefxegna premises. Before you and I know it, the direction now seem to be the strengthening of federal structures. No body should feel threatened, because everybody has a territory. The fact that some are bigger than the others should not bother us simply because it was the making of nature than man made configuration. Can we question God as to why He has created too many Oromos? I will leave that to your discretion.

Thanks again for engaging a civilized dialogue. if there were enough people like you at least on this site, more productive discussions could have been effected than simple, abusive and embarassing ones that we observe these days.

Can anybody tell me what went wrong in the former administrative division of Ethiopia? As I could understand, it was not based on ethnicity and everybody wanted to develop the region. For instance, in my village there are Oromos, Tigrians,...etc. but we respect each other and we live peacefully because there is something that makes us one-being an Ethiopian. Who are we calling Amhara? Are we talking about the people who speak Amharic? Some of us dont even know what we are talking about!! Are we going to go back as it was at Menelik's time and call some group this and this and bring back the hatred to this generation? I wish we lived happily respecting each other's culture. I'm so used to having different ethnic group around so - 'Ye Oromo Buna Kela, Yetigre Anbasha, Yegurage Kitfo...etc'. Tell me what's wrong with that?

Email: rachel_br@yahoo.com

Rachel Thanks you really understand the meaning of living together in HARMONY However, Mamo Qilo Shut up. Advice that EPDRF or Birket Simon.

I like Rachel's admiting of her complete ignorance. She really needs some updating. Funny, and indeed rediculous that she does not know that nothing like "Amhara" existed at all. That is real wierd!! In any case, real difficult to engage in some deep poltical discussion with people who choose to be ignorant.

Ethiopia is now under a tight grip of a bunch of lawless genocidal thugs, Who lacked legitimacy in Ethiopia, did not respect the rule of law, etc. etc. This is crystal clear to the west. I don't really know why the the west should be extremely "Amharo phobic" and we are advised by Qilo to make a hard exercise to convince them that neither CUD or UEDF is an Amhara organization? Now, the dispute is between the forces of democracy and those who are at the opposite political spectrum. Rather I suggest To CUD and UEDF to convince the west that they can contain and contaminate any force of terror in the eastern part of Ethiopia. This is the card of Meles. He presents himself as the only friend of the west in their war on terror. Can CUD and UEDF convince the west that they can contail and contaminate any terrorist group in the Eastern part of Ethiopia?

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Ethiopia is now under a tight grip of a bunch of lawless genocidal thugs, Who lacked legitimacy in Ethiopia, did not respect the rule of law, etc. etc. This is crystal clear to the west. I don't really know why the the west should be extremely "Amharo phobic" and we are advised by Qilo to make a hard exercise to convince them that neither CUD or UEDF is an Amhara organization? Now, the dispute is between the forces of democracy and those who are at the opposite political spectrum. Rather I suggest To CUD and UEDF to convince the west that they can contain and contaminate any force of terror in the eastern part of Ethiopia. This is the card of Meles. He presents himself as the only friend of the west in their war on terror. Can CUD and UEDF convince the west that they can contain and contaminate any terrorist group in the Eastern part of Ethiopia?

FOCUS

June 8: Party at Sheraton, blood in the street

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party at Sheraton, Blood in The Street
On Wednesday the 8th of June, 2005, when the security forces were busy mowing down with live bullets unarmed civilians, killing over 40 and maiming hundreds of others in the Mercato area, at the Sheraton Addis, in the meantime, a big party was being thrown to government and Addis Ababa University officials in honor of the daughter of the Prime Minister for graduating from a high school. Drinks and all were flowing at the Sheraton Addis where our officials were carousing unmindful and unconcerned about the massacre going on in Mercato. What a shame!

Concerned citizen
(Source: Addis Tribune)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETHIOMEDIA.COM - ETHIOPIA'S PREMIER NEWS AND VIEWS WEBSITE
© COPYRIGHT 20001-2003 ETHIOMEDIA.COM. EMAIL: webmaster@ethiomedia.com

BACK TO ETHIOMEDIA FRONT PAGE

Mamo QiloIf you don't resort to your favorite style of debate which is mud slinging and stupidly confrontational, we can exchange views on this issue. The world has now lost its bi-polar aspect. The unipolarity of the prevalent international politics has moved the west towards other matters they think to be "dangerous' for the so called the new world order (which was some 10 years before) and now globalisation. Globalisation has its own pre requisites. One basic pre-requisite, inter alia, is the so called "trans national outlook" which in effect is to be a loyal house maid to the the so called G8 countries. They are now telling us it is inescapable. To achieve this the west doesn't want to see nationalist leaders in the third world in general, in africa in particular. Nationalism currently is their sworn enemy. Hence they prefer a conspicuosly unpopular and a highly corrupt regime that relies on their support to stay in power. Just some thoughts of mine. Stop mud slinging. Come up with a well reasoned and a substantiated argument. If you simply say "u R morone", "I made you lifeles", "I kicked you off" and all other garbages in your previous posting prove nothing other than exposing your ignorance and the fact you are running out of ideas.

I am truly proud of giant intellectuals like that of Hagere Ethiopia. I am equally ashamed of third rate high sachool drop outs who simply think they know something just by being cab driver in the gheto. Qilo, I am truly ashamed of you. Dear Qilo, you are excessively defensive for anything against mudi. Your argument is like that of a kindergarten kid when weighed against logic and reason. Nobody here disregarded the fact that Mudi has invested in Ethiopia and many Ethiopiand could be gainfully employed in his companies. This has never been the bone of contention in any one time. The issue at hand is his alliance with the TPLF fascists. You excessively dwell on one and only one fact. Time and time again you tell us he invested in Ethiopia. Your maferia style of arguement made me say BIG SHAME ON YOU. I suspect you do the same thing if Meles pays you money. You are simply a ballpoint pen mercenary. You need to accept opinion coming from others. You seem to be one who has no opinion of his own. You are just pouring out what you are bottled up. I nevere hereafter read your postings for they are garbages. Bye Qilo

Email: malberto@hotmail.com

Mesfin Alberto,

I am truly sorry if I disappointed you and I respect and appreciate your decision not to read my postings. In a way i am disappointed. I wrote a long piece and typed it so slowly since I knew you are a slow reader. So all my effort was of no avail.

Mamo Qilo

Email: mamoqilo@yahoo.com

Mamo Qilo:
I didn't mean to hurt your feeling. I meant to let you know that your excessively defensive responses whenever or wherever anything against Mudi is written made me sick. I just felt it would be appropriate to try to have somewhat a balanced view. I didn't as well like others who apparently are nihilistically critical. In your case, you seem to have made it your full time occupation to stand by the side of mudi any time a little painful truth about mudi is written. This is uncalled for. Come out of the dark where you are now, see the light and face the truth full face. The truth is your Mudi has allied with criminals and financed their criminal deeds too. CLEAR??? Sorry if I hurt your feeling. I know the truth hurts sometimes.

Email: maberto@hotmail.com

Mesfin Alberto:
I agree with you. I didn't actually like what a certain guy by the name Hagere Ethiopia was writing too. Hagere Ethiopia could be a giant intellectual as you described him. His English language command is incredible. He apparently is a highly learnt scholar. I even doubt he is an Ethiopian. He seems a native speaker of the English language. But his remarks on Alamudin are very harsh and unconsiderate of all what he did the last 14 years for Ethiopia. On the other hand Mamo Qilo is blind folded to the reality and he is also saying to us "aynachihun chefnu lamognachihu". He doesn't want to talk about the betrayal of Mudi. If he talks he says boringly "it is his right". One guy told Mamo Qilo the fact that Mudi with all his large fortune still possesses petty and vulgar mind and life style. That same guy told him he is given most favored treatment in terms of tax, loan etc. He further told him the fragile and chaotic financial system in Ethiopia has enabled him to migrate millions of dollars that had to go to the national treasury. Mamo Qilo's response is always one thing "he invested in ethiopia", yedenkoro likso melso melaso -- I guess, as you righteously pointed out, Mamo Qilo has no other job, but sitting here on his ass day in and day out and defending Mudi. It is a shame!

Email: girmaywm@telecom.net.et

Girmay W/mariam:
I am sorry that you commented about me without reading my comments. Pleaee go back and read them all. I did on more than one occasions say, "the guy did a lot of good things to Ethiopia". I am grateful to his investments in Ethiopia. I even said he is somewhat a God given guy to Ethiopia. With all due respect to all his good deeds for the last 14 years, I still expressed that I detested and condemned his alliance with the fascists. It is rather Mamo Qilo who dared to say there is no fascist in Ethiopia. He meant to defend his pay master at any cost. So I don't agree with your unwarranted criticisms forwarded against me. I respect your opinion, but I advise you not to throw your garbages without carefully reading my comments. You can easily be exposed and lose your respect. All my postings are still there. Go back and read them. Otherwise you are no better than Qilo the laughing stock. I hope you are not Qilo in a different name. If you are you are cheating yourself.

Hagere Ethiopia:
As I am running out of time due to other commitments, I am unable to read your previous postings. I have to tell you your uncensored words are unnecessary. I just voiced my opinion which I thought to be right. Even if they are wrong I have the right to make mistakes. Such a situation does not in any way entitle you to belittle me or use foul languages against me. The way you reacted is no betther than Mamo Qilo. Please keep your emotion in check even if a wrong is done against you. See you tomorrow

Email: girmaywm@hotmail.com

Girmay, Mesfin and Hagere,

I can tell you this. No one has written a sound criticism of Al Amudi. Sereke's piece probably is the closest one can find to a sound analysis, but even Sereke failed to establish an inherently consistent piece that can be defended on moral and principle grounds.

You worte: "One guy told Mamo Qilo the fact that Mudi with all his large fortune still possesses petty and vulgar mind and life style."

I respond: First, this is not a fact this is an opinion. Second, who are we to judge is life style and what does this have to do with Ethiopian politics? In what way would my observation be a blind faith?

You continued: "That same guy told him [Mamo Qilo]he [Al Amoudi] is given most favored treatment in terms of tax, loan etc."

I respond: I do not know if this is true. No one has produced any evidence. Asking you to substantiate your accusations and allegatins is not being blind, it is being fair minded and paying heed to the rule of law and democratic culture. In the country I live in people are considered innocent until proven guilty. I thought we are fighting to establish the same culture in Etiopia. You are insisting on crucifying Al Amoudi usining innendo, falls accusations and unsubstantiated rumors.

You wrote: "[The person] further told [Mamo Qilo]the fragile and chaotic financial system in Ethiopia has enabled [Al Amoudi] to migrate millions of dollars that had to go to the national treasury."

I respond: Do you think such an allegation should be supported by facts or simple rumor would do?

Mamo Qilo

Dear writers, have you noticed that this thread was to discuss on what CUD and UEDF should do next as suggested by Mamo Qilo. What we have right now, instead, is accuasations and counter-accusations between yourselves and opinions related to Moudi. Can we please stay with the issue presented for dscussion and debate ideas? While some of us disagree with Mamo Qilo's position on Moudi (me included), our opinions are just opinions and not matters of fact, and we should not throw out Mamo Qilo's opinions on other issues. He is a great talent, as most of you are. Besides, once people note the langauage and tone used by a writer, the same people will find it difficult to read comments by the writer ever again. I personally don't read comments posted by certain individuals after noticing that their intention was not to debate issues but to be vulgar and disrespectful to other people.
Please stay civil.
Cheers.

Email: samuel_van@hotmail.com

City: Vancouver, canada

Hagere Ethiopia,

You challenged me to discuss issues without mud slingign, and I did. Look at my last email above on this thread.

Then you came back with you misinformation and mudslinging. For example, you said: "It is rather Mamo Qilo who dared to say there is no fascist in Ethiopia." What I said is that Meles is no Hitler. Hitlor was engaed in genocide and Meles is involved in political killings.

Then you went on to say [Mamo Qilo] is "meant to defend his pay master at any cost."...."you are no better than Qilo the laughing stock."

So what you wrote lacked both understanding an dsubstance and was anchored on innendo rather than facts and sound arguments.

Even my first strongly worded reply was in response to you personal attack. But this time I would refrain myself from responding in kind. I would rather respond to some issues you have raised and challeng reply to your Let me ignore your personal attackes and ed me to respond to. Here we go.

You wrote: "The world has now lost its bi-polar aspect. The unipolarity of the prevalent international politics has moved the west towards other matters they think to be "dangerous' for the so called the new world order (which was some 10 years before) and now globalisation. Globalisation has its own pre requisites. One basic pre-requisite, inter alia, is the so called "trans national outlook" which in effect is to be a loyal house maid to the the so called G8 countries."

First, you have the nationalist movements in France and Netherlands that delivered the EU constitution DOA. The US was lauging inward and supporting the nationalist movements. So much for the so called "trans national outlook".

Second, globalization is a good thing. It is one of the results of economic development, improvement in the efficency and speed of transportation and the parallel and continuous drop in the cost of transportation. In the old days there was one flight from Continental Europe to Addis. Addis is connected with France on mutliple fights on a daily basis. Satelite TV, the internet, and satelite radios (an invention of an Ethiopian) have made citizens of the world closer to each other than one can imagine. Ethiopian food is available in every corner of the world, from Tokyo to Washingotn to South Africa. It seems as though the dimentions of time and space have shrunk, and made us one big family.

Quite frankly the world does not care if a country is part of the globalization movement or not. And the movement is not something that is planned and brought about by the leaders of G8. Noha Samora (Ethiopian) and Bill Gates (American) have significant contributions.

You wrote: "To achieve [the goals of globalization] the west doesn't want to see nationalist leaders in the third world in general, in africa in particular.... Nationalism currently is their sworn enemy. Hence they prefer a conspicuosly unpopular and a highly corrupt regime that relies on their support to stay in power.". The last I checked the economic and political situation of Africa, I realized that in most places Africa is a basket case. The G8, with the leadership of Tony Blair, is trying to get African nations out of the mess we have put ourselves in.

Besides, the last time I checked terrorism is the West's sworn enemy of he West and US's policy is shaped by it than by desire to curb the allegedly growing nationalist sentiment. I submit with respect, that globalization is a result of tecnological advance in telecommunication and transportation rather than a result of a political agenda of any particular governmen. True, the US has done its best to curb nationalism in Russia, but the reason is obvious. To say that the west is trying to discurage nationalism sentiments goes contrary to common sense and their own economic and political agenda.

Mamo Qilo

I think most Ethiopians made a mistake, on on assuming that their expirience is every Ethiopians expirience. It is not. Assume that what I know you don't know. What you know I don't know.

Know that wishfull thinking is not reality. Pride is good and bad.

When I read some of the articles that are posted in here I realy feel that I have nothing in commen with other Ethiopians. Where I grew up which has about 40 thouthand people 99.999% of the people are Tigreans. The only non Tigreans are government workers like police, teachers, and so on. So don't assume that what you grew up knowing of expireincing in the south or in the center of country is no mine. I can go on how my expirience was when it comes to DERGI and so on.

My point is if we don't know enogh about the other people we should not assume, because it mya not be true. If it is not true it leads to conflict. well god bless the Ethipia and the Ethipian people.

City: Denver

Cleanse themselves from dergist and chauvinist. CUD – (Dergist +Chauvinist) = Kestedemina+Dr. Petros Beyen's party
Kestedemena+ Beyen's party+ other genuine parties might equal to a true opposition which might be called
The Republican Party (RP)

In the end we will have EPRDF and RP for the next 200 years.
Then we might see one united and prosperous country, which is confederated with other Horn Africa Countries. I see this vision emerging to take root by 2010. By then all the dergist and chauvinists will die of natural causes.
Without them we may start to exercise 100% European like Liberal Democracy.
In the meantime, let us be careful - until these scary Dergist (flesh eaters) and Marxists elements die off.

Ezana,
I have to admit that yours is probably the modest comment I saw in this and simillar forums coming from a person of your origion and experience. However, I have to also admit that I found Your point to be very general and vague. Would you be specific as to where, how and why we differ in relation to the current developments? Don't you think it is worth to explore these questions/problems and address them?

Best wishes

"Democracy"
Melke tifun besim yidegfu. You gave a good name for yourself, democracy. But you don't deserve it and you don't know it. If you need evidence it is simple. You wish Weyane to stay in power for 200 years. I need no other evidence to prove you are a denkoro feudal. You are deep down in your heart of hearts a denkoro aristocrat. you are like a veneer, when scratched you are a potential brutal aristocrat. Your outward appearance Albanian communist. Both are archaic and useless mode of thinking with no importance for future Ethiopia. It is only the medieval age emperors who craft a kingdom for centuries or until the coming of Jesus Christ. Listen, It is typical of you archaic communists to hang on to your bitter end. You have no mind or opinion of your own. You will face soon the inevitable. My well considered advise for you is to use your BRAIN (if you have it)which is a wonderful gift of God. Oh sorry God is not known by communists, above all by Albanian communists. Dear Democracy, human brain is wonder of wonders. to cite one evidence it is the creation of human brain that is enabling me and you to have a debate without being affected by distance. In a nut shell INTERNET is one of the miracle children of human brain. For your type it is different. Your brain is the toilet of Meles of Zenawi. Any time he wishes to he ****s on it and you try to pass over that same old ****. Please don't reduce your brain to a toilet. CLEAR???

Email: Geoffrey@telecom.net et

Mamo:
I want to be apologetic if I did offend you. I didn't mean it. Coming back to your response, you said, it is okay to ally with criminal thugs who persistently commit "political killings". But with Hitler, you again said, it is wrong to make any alliance. Have I understood you correctly? It is my inference. Let me repeat myself for a better clarity. You said, 1.Meles is NOT a fascist 2. The killing of Meles is a political killing. 3. Alamudi allied with Meles who commits a political killing, but not a fascist. Are you following me? Read your comments again. You are condoning alliance with those you don't call fascists, but commit political killings. Hey, please Please Please, for heaven sake, condemn what Alamoudin did. Last time you said, "Alamoudin allied with Meles before the killing". You said, "he didn't at first know Meles would be so cruel and would send his butchers for a shooting spree". May I remind you the thousands killed during the last 14 years. Thousands ONLY documented by human right organizations all over the world, including Ethiopian Human Right Council. Do you for a fraction of a second doubt that Alamoudin knows the minutest detail about what happened in Bedeno, Arbagugu? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows a man by the name Getu was skinned alive in Arbagugu? Do you doubt Alamoudin knows the recent massacre in Gambela? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows Assefa Maru, a human right activist, was executed in a broad day light early in the morning while he was going to office? Do you doubt that Alamoudin knows the TPLF fascists are determined to commit more attrocities in the coming weeks or months? Do you really doubt Alamoudin knows the TPLF fascists have stashed away millions of dollars in foreign banks? Do you really doubt that Alamoudin knows AAU students were gunned down for going to the streets opposing the then UN boss, Boutros Boutros Gali? Do you really doubt thousands of Ethiopians were/are forced to flee their country fearing for their life? Do you reall doubt that Alamoudin knows Prof Asrat was denied treatment and he eventually died? Do you really doubt Alamoudin knows Ethiopian journalists are being jailed, maimed and killed? Do you really doubt tens of thousands of Ethiopians were dismissed from their jobs just because they belong to the "wrong" tribe? While writing this to you I was moved to tears. I let out a loud groan and my 15 years old boy came close to me and said, "minew Baba?" I told him it is just my usual worry about my country. He stared at me and said, "Baba it is over. Weyane alkoletal" I said, endafih yadirgilin. I told him what Alamoudin is doing. He quoted a proverb " yihe ken yalfina, selatom yihedina, yastezazibenal yager lij tiyina". he further commented, the guy is a mindless, useless drunkard. Well... here we are Mamo. You let me cry when I try to do a mental travel and remember the crimes of weyane and its financers. Bye my brother. You are right. Let us lay down this case to final rest. Pact! Okay?

Email: Malberto@telecom.net.et

Re: Open Letter to CUD

CUD is like a God Given MIRACLE CHILD for a great majority of Ethiopians as demonstrated on Gunbot 7 and consequently all over the world by the Ethiopians in diaspora. Though it is a new entity as a coalition, the parties in the coalition are not new to the politics of Ethiopia. Moreover, the individuals, both the rank and file and at the leadership level, are seasoned and level headed politicians. However, the recent incident in relation to Ato lidetu's resignation is a mind boggling to me. I know it is healthy and democratic to have opinion differences and still work together concentrating on the major issues. But, Ato Lidetu's resignation is uncalled for and damages the image of CUD in the face of the international community. It also causes disappointment and destroys public confidence in your ability to handle differences. Ato Lidetu, in my opinion, is wrong in arriving at the decision he reached at when examined in terms of the timing i.e He did it at a time when more understanding and cooperation is expected more than ever before. To sum up, I urge you to convince Ato Lidetu in a democratic manner and through gentle persuasion to examine and re-examine his stance regarding his resignation and take back his position. This noble mission has to be accomplished soon using your accumulated wisdom and Ethiopian excellent mediation talent. The days when "enachenfalen" and "enashenfalen" were a serious bone of contention are gone. The days when the "difference" between "lab-ader" and "wez-ader" used to cause the deaths of thousands are gone for good, never to come back. We are in a completely different era. The elderly guys in the CUD have to take a father image to the energetic and smart guys like Lidetu. Lidetu in return should also keep an open mind to learn from accumulated wisdom of the senior citizens in the CUD. I want to hear your reaction on my comment.
Hagere Ethiopia

Email: hagere_ethiopia

Dear Members,
The two things that CUD and UEDF will do are: renounce the principle based upon false history and accept Beyene Betros to be the President of Ethiopia, Prime Minister of Ethiopia will be Merrara Gudina and Haile and Lidetu will be the gatekeeper of jails in Gonder. In addition, they should realise Ethiopia is the home of many nations and nationalities. Therefore, they should upphold article 39 which is the only solution to keep Ethiopia in unity and prosperity. The rest of brouhaha is the broken tape of northern Ethiopia which will not never break the cycle of famine, drought and abject poverty.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Re: Comparing apple and orange

Mamo Qilo:
I thought you gave up on Alamoudins case. I thought case closed. As far as defending Alamoudin is your bread and butter, I know you will do it to the last drop of your pen. Let me inform you one thing. Alamoudin at present is out of sight. The only place you find him is in his castle (hiding corner), Sheraton. Nowhere else he goes for socialising and drinking as he used to do before the betrayal. He is now hiding his head in shame. But also he fears for his life. The families of those massacred golden sons and daughters of Ethiopia have heard about the blood party. The entire Ethiopian people have heard about it. The independent print media here at home gave it a wide coverage for a week or so. A lot still being said about it. A man like Mamo Qilo are just opportunistic scavengers and can't rescue him from public outrage. Sialk Ayamir yilal yagere seww: A man who used to be received anywhere he goes with applause and standing ovation is now confined to the office bar at sheraton where he meets people like you who never ever dare to tell him the truth. Your like i.e the scavengers surround him and laugh when he laughs. They echo any insult he forwards against anyone. Huh, it is truly painful and irritating watching a man created in God's image behaving like a dog. Come here and join the scavengers. Qilo, you better close this case. If you don't, I have a lot more which I so far withheld being restrained by Ethiopian modesty.

Email: hagere_ethiopia

Mamo Qilo,

Fallacy Only in Ethiopia that we waste precious time to devise strategies to appease the international community.

All your suggestions are geard toward that:

Fallacy: Give a face lift to CUD to give it diversity
Fact: Most of CUD leadership come from diverse ethnic background including Ato Hailu Shawel.

Fallacy: Lets not distrub Article 39 for five years
Fact: The single most important issue that has divided our nation is Article 39, and has been rejected by the people. CUD and UEDF must pleadge to the people to remove that dangerious article asp.

Fallacy: The issue of Asseb and Eritrea. The opposition groups can enter into a negotiation with Eritrea to come up with a workable arrangment. No one has the appetitie to go an endless war. Eritrea needs Ethiopia more so that Ethiopia, therefore it is in the best interest of the people of Eritrea to negotiate a deal.

Finally, be concern about how our people view the process rather than the West. Remember, the Ethiopians are the ones who are paying the ultimate sacrifice with their blood.

Oh My?!, who rejected article 39? You're lost. If anybody thinks of tampering with this section of the constitution, he/she must be crazy. That is trying to take Ethiopia back to the old time and you know which tribe is aspiring the ADVENT of the old system. I don't have to say it because you know it. Go south, west, east and you will notice the size of support this article commands. As a matter of fact, UEDF's stand on this article is not clear and one can understiand that the ambiguity is deliberate because they do want to maintain the regional adminsitration.

Birmadummaa Jirruu:
Article 39 is NOT at all a bone of contention at present. If and ONLY if we, in principle, accept to prevail what the people want to prevail, REFERENDUM is the solution. You guys always bent to impose your dirty ideas on the millions of Ethiopians do not for sure accept such democratic solutions. Siselo oya, Sikelo oya???? Maybe you choose both. Ciao, Hateraw!

Email: Hrobert@yahoo.com

City: London

Birmadummaa Jirruu:
Article 39 is NOT at all a bone of contention at present. If and ONLY if we, in principle, accept to prevail what the people want to prevail, REFERENDUM is the solution. You guys always bent to impose your dirty ideas on the millions of Ethiopians. I know you do not, for sure, accept such democratic solutions. Siselo oya, Sikelo oya???? Maybe you choose both. Ciao, Hateraw!
Email: Hrobert@yahoo.com

City: London

Email: hrobert@yahoo.com

City: Addis

Hiwote, Hiwote,

Ha! Ha! ha ha ha ha!!! Can't stop laughing. I can see you are preparing for the future. You are trying to learn some Oromo. Well Done! But you will pay for learning the language, just like millions of Oromos who had been forced to learn Amharic at school.

But, I can't respond on the issue because I don't believe in making a dialogue with dummies.

I gues Mamo Qilo is a speech writer of the Prime MONSTER Meles NAZIAWI. I live here in Ethiopia and listen, "patiently" and once in a while, to the thoroughly censored tools of the go't, TV and Radio. I listen the bragados and bravados of the Prime MONSTER. I see no difference between what Qilo tells us here and Qilo's role model the monster pours out AS IS (Endewerede) day in day out. What Qilo is trying here is to let us divert our attention from the current burning issue and dwell on non core innuendoes that stand at the periphery. The issues Qilo raises we can, if necessary, discuss them after liberation. Our full time occupation at present should be to expose the TPLF fascists. Qilo sometimes becomes a quack psychologist, at another time a political scientist, and still at another time a PR expert, just to cite a few what he pretends to be. Qilo tells us the election was democratic. He also tells us it is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia blah blah blah. All these are uncalled for. He is an agent provocateur of the TPLF fascists. The facts on the ground tells us the MONSTER wanted to gamble with democracy. By the way he is a first class political gambler. This nasty behavior of his has costed Ethiopia a lot in the past 14 years. He didn't know gambling with democracy is a risky business. Democracy proved itself to be not suitably fit for gambling. Either you are pro democracy or not. No joke. Realizing gambling with democracy is humanely impossible, Meles ,on that very election day before counting the votes was completed, declared victory and state of emergency banning any demonstration or outdoor gathering. The whole world knew the MONSTER goofed and his true fascistic self came out. I don't think Mamo Qilo knows democracy is NOT voting, but counting. I repeat: DEMOCRACY IS NOT VOTING, BUT COUNTING. MY FELLOW CITIZENS ON THIS BOARD, I URGE YOU TO TOTALLY IGNORE MAMO QILO AND DISCUSS ON THE BURNING ISSUES OF THE TIME.

CUD shold consider this adivce in light of the upcoming election i Smali region.

Mamo Qilo

Hagere,
Be a realist - don't just be dreamer. The current govt will not wake up one day and become perfectly democratic. They are on a right path by allowing electoin, yes there are many more things they have to do but, it is a start. If you are one who insist on having the democratic process to be complete, then you are not seeing the big picture. Ethiopias problem will not change, if CUD takes over. And they are not ready to take over from what we have seen so far. Be a realist, just don't be a dreamer. Start working on uniting all of Ethiopia, right now it is soo divided and, I belive the country is better of continuing witht the current government for lack of better alternative. In the next 5 years people need to start the healing process, and bring the Tigre/oromo/amahra/gurage/somale in one fold, with common vision of building better ethiopia. And insist on having term limit for all political offices...don't start calling me names pls...I am putting what I think is right for eth

Email: mamo@yahoo.com

Ethiopia,

Brace yourself for an avalanche of Tera Sedeb from Hagere Ethiopia.

Mamo Qilo

Mr.Mamo Qilu,you have an arrogantly disdainful and heartlessly stupid attitude towards the people of Ethiopia and Eritria.You show contempt to the Ethiopian people when you advice CUD,UEDF to erase the self-determination.You regard ERITREANS worthless when you wish Eritrea and Assab.Do you forget how the two people gained their rights through heroic sacrifices?Do you think these people would stand and stare until you savage beasts settle again on thier shoulders?In so far as the remnants think of conversion into rulers,it is the duty of all genuine democrats in ETHIOPIA and ERITREA to wage merciless strugle against you remnants.You MAMO GILU and through you to all your freinds stop vomiting as we donot have time to clean the groud .

Dear mamo Quilo,

Your tactical advise to the CUD and UEDF shows that you are ignorant of the facts at the ground.

First, CUD is at least 95% amhara party. It has only one assimilated oromo(Bedru) and aforme Dergue offcial Tigrean(DR.Hailu), no sidama, no somali; no Gambela e.tc. Who will believe even if you put a list fictious names as members?

Second, postponing the issue of self-determination and the Eritrean case doesn't fool even a kid.Do you think those who paid their families will accept such naive tactic.
Third, how did get the information that OPDO got only 30 votes? Is that part of your fact fabrication? Don't you see the opposition is losing more votes through the investigation and this will add up to the previously won majority seat both at Federal and Regional Councils?

If you are a paid advisor, please make a bit research on the current situation here at home.

May god help youy open up your eyes to the reality, unless you are so Quil as your name connote.

Best regards

Email: ali_20042@yahoo.com

Alex the Joly,
Since when you became interested in ethnic politics?! If at all one dares to call your parchialiastic attiude a politics, should ethnicity be the sole criterion all the time? Is that your yard stick to measure whether or not a political party is a democrat? Do you know there are over 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia? Should we have over 80 ministerial offices to satisfy your foolish aspiration? Should we, like Weyane did, form a liberation front for each and every ethnic group? Don't you know ethnicity is more of culture, language, religion etc and it can be taken care of under democracy. Don't you know the core issue is individual freedom? Don't you know if we can manage a society wherein individual right is well respected and protected, so is group right well protected and respected? Don't you know there are PM elect from many of them? Are you telling us any political party should have 80+ chair persons with equal power? What do you want to say? Should the spanish, blacks, asians etc in America have their own political party? Can't the democrat party which at least claims to be a democrat both in name and in philosophy represent and promote the interest of other races? Can't a spanish or african or asian american be a member of the democrat party? what the hell are you talking about? You are annoyingly foolish or at best a weyane mercenary who is amassing wealth while making different ethnic groups busy fighting each other. Don't you think it is high time we need to stop tormenting our country by class struggle and now by ethnic politics? Don't you know it is only the best instrument for divide and rule? Don't you know the present so called "federal structure" is a carbon copy of the musoloni administration in Ethiopia? Have you heard the musoloni's administration in Ethiopia called "GOVERNO AMHARA", "GOVERNO TIGRE", "GOVERNO OROMO", "GOVERNO SIDAMA" ETC? Huh Alexiye, you have gone astray...Please godin...I hope you know the peasants say "godin" when their donkey goes astray. I say to you godin too. I gave you too much. I hope it is not over dose. If it is over dose, take it three times a day for the whole year. BYE BYE BYE

HAGERE ETHIOPIA:
God bless you! Anjete kibe teta. Tebarek

Hagere Ethiopia
Alex should have fainted when he finished reading your comment. He should even be by now on glucose.

Email: malberto@yahoo.com

Hagere Ethiopia
I love your excellent comment on Alex's comment. Please we need you all the time and don't disappear from this forum. It is ONLY you who give life to this forum. All your messages are educative and informative. Thank you! Whenever you are around the Mamo Qilos vanish. It is in your absence they spoil this message board. When the cat is away the mice play

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com

Alex the Joly,
Since when you became interested in ethnic politics?! If at all one dares to call your parchialiastic attiude a politics, should ethnicity be the sole criterion all the time? Is that your yard stick to measure whether or not a political party is a democrat? Do you know there are over 80 ethnic groups in Ethiopia? Should we have over 80 ministerial offices to satisfy your foolish aspiration? Should we, like Weyane did, form a liberation front for each and every ethnic group? Don't you know ethnicity is more of culture, language, religion etc and it can be taken care of under democracy. Don't you know the core issue is individual freedom? Don't you know if we can manage a society wherein individual right is well respected and protected, so is group right well protected and respected? Don't you know there are PM elect from many of them? Are you telling us any political party should have 80+ chair persons with equal power? What do you want to say? Should the spanish, blacks, asians etc in America have their own political party? Can't the democrat party which at least claims to be a democrat both in name and in philosophy represent and promote the interest of other races? Can't a spanish or african or asian american be a member of the democrat party? what the hell are you talking about? You are annoyingly foolish or at best a weyane mercenary who is amassing wealth while making different ethnic groups busy fighting each other. Don't you think it is high time we need to stop tormenting our country by class struggle and now by ethnic politics? Don't you know it is only the best instrument for divide and rule? Don't you know the present so called "federal structure" is a carbon copy of the musoloni administration in Ethiopia? Have you heard the musoloni's administration in Ethiopia called "GOVERNO AMHARA", "GOVERNO TIGRE", "GOVERNO OROMO", "GOVERNO SIDAMA" ETC? Huh Alexiye, you have gone astray...Please godin...I hope you know the peasants say "godin" when their donkey goes astray. I say to you godin too. I gave you too much. I hope it is not over dose. If it is over dose, take it three times a day for the whole year. BYE BYE BYE

Two things CUD And UEDF can never do
Two things CUD And UEDF can never do

Self determination up to secession and the port issue have made serious pain in the heads of CUD and UEDF. Lets examine how these parties have decided to restore their sick heads to health

They are committed to cancel self-determination form the costiution what does these mean to the people of nation and nationalities?

· The right which they have gained through heroic scarifies would be denied these would happen when CUD and UEDF step up to power
· National regions would be dismantled us they are not to have jurisdiction over all issues that are respected in the constitution
· Federal system would be out dated
· The constitution will be replaced by CUD manifesto
· Basic political economic etc issues which determent the fate of the people would be reserved for the central power in which Dr. Negede Gobeze is suppose to be a figure head

How are CUD & UEDF prepared to handle the other headache, the port issue?
· The Eritrean people would be deprived of their independence
· Independent Eritrea would be disorganized just to extend the present day territory of Ethiopia asfra as red sea
· The people of Eritrea are to be organized into integral part of Ethiopia ands are as much to form part and parsel of the “the new Ethiopian state”
· All their political, economic etc issues would get solutions from the central power in Addis Ababa

According to CUD and UEDF the right of nations as well as the port issue is hinering progress. The above stated measured, as they thick would give lasting solutions. As a result the headache they have been suffering from would be removed once and for all. Allah!

The problems the have created in their minds and the subsequent solutions they designed have no connection what so ever with the interests of the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea. Any effort to thick and practically cancel the right of nations from the constitution is nothing, but denial of national identity the solution anticipated serves to aggravate by creating a situation which favors the distraction of the already established unity on voluntary basis it fosters segregation of the people according to denial of national identity and intensifies friction among various people of nations and nationalities. The same is true for the people of Eritrea.

Let raise one question to CUD and UEDF. Would it be possible for you to create a situation in which the old system revives?

With regard to national question, the people waged armed struggle against forcible union. They fought hard to separate them selves from the chauvinist system. They succeeded under the leader ship of EPRDF the chauvinist poetical power over through and EPRDF on Genbot 20, 1983. Few days earlier the people of Eritrea won the war for independence against colonial operation. During the last b13 years significant changes have taken place in Ethiopia bringing all nations and nationalities closer poetically economically etc. EPRDF have mad sure that every nation can live in friendly manner with other nations. People are enjoying democracy which they have been fighting for no nation has the intention to secede. The federal system does not favor the distruction of union of nations on voluntary basis. Therefore the issue of secession is a matter of chauvinist and narrow nationalist dispute. It excises no body except the dirge remnants, narrow nationalist, opportunist and traitors in side and in the Diaspora.

As this is the case there is no easy and simple remedy for CUD and UEDF headache. What is thought as treatment actually aggravates the problem?

Of course, practical solutions for all problems created by all options are very much required. In this regard the people have declared their decided rejection to any method of “solving” the national question and the port issue which has its origin to derg and Haileslase CUD & UEDF have in mind the easiest method of referring to the previous regime which has already failed to solve all people’s questions. Therefore my advise to you is don’t lose sight of namely the on going democratization process and speedy development which in the final analysis inevitably in your eternal grave

Bulcha:
Maltate? you are sheepishly following your pay master, meles zenawi. Have you heard the oromos were killed and forced to flee their country just because they wanted finfine to be their capital city? haven't you heard oromos are killed like flies and dogs being branded as oneg supporter? Haven't you heard oromos have said enough is enough to weyanes dictatorial regime? Haven't you heard the finest guys like merera from oromo won a land slide victory, but weyane killed many oromos as a punishment for voting for UEDF? Bulcha, come to your sense and use your brain. Think with your brain, but not with your untidy ass. Okay?

Email: gwaka@yahoo.com

Alex the Joly,

Hagere Ethiopia,

Do you know the difference b/n ethinicity and national identity? Have you read books on multi-national states? Are you aware of the current constitutions of countries such as Switzerland?

The proplem with people like you is you are not ready to listen. Why are you trying to brand me as a mercinery of the weyane? If you blieve in the respect of individuals, as you claimed, couldn't I have the right to support the weyane? Why are you denyig me such right?

The anser is clear.The neo-derguist don't recognize any dissent. That is why we blieve that CUD will destroy everyting we achieved so far, at least the freedom of expression and opnion.

For the record, I am a multi-culturalist. I strongly support the existing federal system, which reflects the Swiss model and in some respects the Canadian approach( the Quebec case). I know you are aware that Switzerland has more than four official languages and cantons are demarcated accordingly. We have also the Belgum case.
Then, do discard these models as MUSOLONI models.

MY dear, please don't undermine others opnion.If you do so you face the fate of your favorite ideolog the Dergue.

Dear Mamo,
You raised a good point, but CUD does not listen. Your argumentt and Jadu 's are falling in the deaf ears. On the contrary,Beyene approach on the question of ethnic has gained support and have been ackowledged by many nationalitites and nation in Ethiopian since he is championing the cause and the rights of all nationalities and nations to live on equal footing in Ethiopia.
For example, this week Ethiopian Somali Democatic Council has discussed in one of their meeting that Beyene and his party will be the true and genuine party that will usher Ethiopia to democratization, rule of law and accountability. Therefore, to overcome statemale, we should throw our support behind Beyene and Ethiopia will be dawn in a new political atmosphere that she has not known in its history.
Moreover, whether you like or not Mr. Hagere, the fact will remain that Ethiopia was suffering from ethnic mismanagemnt and Meles and his cabinet have devised formula to overcome.
Instead of attacking Alex, why do not you tell us what will be the solution and replacing the ethnic politic and will help Ethiopia to move in the right direction?
In addition,we do know that you do not have any answer and spending your time with Getachaw Haile and Negede gimgema. These people have a vision of two things: the hegemony of one ethnic group and solving issues through violence.
No wonder this week, the praxis war of propaganda and the international community are siding with Meles and abandonning the idea of coalition government.
Please read :
If you have access read the recent Indien Ocean Newsletter .
HEADLINE: Ethiopia's political parties urged to abide by joint declarations

DATELINE: ADDIS ABABA

BODY:

The European Union (EU) and the United States on Thursday urged all the Ethiopian parties to abide by their commitment to the June 10 and June 13 declarations.

While commending the Ethiopian people for their peaceful and democratic expression of political will in the May 15 parliamentary elections, the EU and the US said in a joint statement that all parties should renounce all use of violence, inflammatory, defamatory or ethnic hate messages via the media or Internet and any other action that is likely to further increase tension in Ethiopia.

They indicated expectations that all political parties and the government abide by the political process through parliamentary and constitutional means to resolve election-related disputes.

"We urge all parties to fully participate in the process of the complaints investigation panel. All dissenting views need to be registered and the personal safety of witnesses ensured. Where there are procedural or other problems, these need to be addressed swiftly and constructively," said the joint statement released by the US embassy.

They pledged that they will assist Ethiopia as it meets new democratic challenges.

On June 10, the ruling Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front (EPRDF), the United Ethiopian Democratic Forces ( UEDF) and the Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD) reached an agreement to peacefully conclude the May 15 parliamentary elections, saying that they will act pursuant to public interest, law and constitutional system.

On June 13, the three political parties reached a non-violence pact, saying that they would accept as binding decisions made by the election board and the courts on complaints of fraud during the polls.

The UEDF and the CUD, the country's two major opposition parties, had accused Prime Minister Meles Zenawi-led EPRDF party of massive electoral fraud, while the ruling party made complaints and accused the opposition of inciting election protests and the violence in which at least 36 people were killed in clashes with police on June 8.

The ruling party retained control of parliament according to official election results that have not yet been ratified.

LOAD-DATE: July 15, 2005

Alex,

I did not mean to annoy you. My argument to ignore Article 39 and Eritrean issue is because I believe that they do not matter. They are moot issues. Sorry, I know you want to believe Eritrea matters in political issues in a big way. I believe otherwise. You are irrelevant, and you cannot be a priority itemon the agenda. It is based on this that I recommended that the opposition should notmake an issue out of them. Sorry if this hearts your political feeling. Go Drink Pepsi. It is good both for perspiration and inspiration.

Mamo Qilo

Alexiye nefse,
I just visualised you crying like a baby. I posed a dozen of questions, and yet you didn't dare to answer even one. Like your master you rushed to brand me as a derg....phew, alexiye this is an old old as old as weyane trick to silence different opinion....Alex, targa meletef is no more working. You raised the switzerland and canada experience. Your analogy does not stand. You also confuse ethnic politics with national identity. We Ethiopians have one and only one national identity and that is Ethiopianism, but we do have over 80 ethnic groups. You are first Ethiopian and then Oromo, Tigre, Sidama, Welayta, Amhara what have you. In Ethiopia today there is NO federalism. What we have is TPLF dictatorship. All the so called kilil bosses are EPRDF members and all done by orders issued from TPLF. You are too bold to compare Weyane's dictatorship with switzerland and canada federalism. Radical decentralization is one thing setting Switzerland's political structure apart from others; the other chief distinction is its commitment to direct democracy, as opposed to representative democracy. In the federal structure and throughout the cantons, any legislative act may be sent to referendum by means of a petition carrying a certain number of signatures. Citizens' initiative is pervasive too, though the bar is usually somewhat higher; draft a law, convince some of your fellow citizens of its wisdom, win the resulting referendum and it goes right into the books. For the Swiss citizen, this means constant voting and discussion of individual political issues. Alex, many participating on this forum are well informed and educated Ethiopians. You may be able to cheat a DENKOPRO guy like mamo Qilo, but you can never ever cheat anyone else here by simply saying, "it is like the switzerland", "it is like the canada system". Weyane the last 14 years tried to cheat by simply citing countries. Even recently the MONSTER in his interview with the BBC was calling countries and repeatedly said, "in france, in england" blah blah. If you have watched that program, the journalist simply laughed....yetizibt smile neber yasayew. Alex, your days are numbered. It is all over. Kewedeku behuala meferaget lemelalat silehone you better accept your defeat.

Hagere Ethiopia and Mamo Qilo made truce and jointly attacked Alex. It is an amazing development.

Mamo Qilo

Mamo Qilo:
Hagere Ethiopia is a man who has excellently combined humour with intellectual brilliance. I remember how he rediculed you one time. It is you who have made yourself a laughuing stock. You can atleast speak english and make use of it. The saying goes, "an empty vessel has a great sound". You are too loud. You post any rubbish and pin a medal for yourself. You even go further and say, "I made him lifeless", "he is clueless". Have you heard about accusation in a mirror. Just speak the facts and the facts speak for themselves. In your recent postings you are accusing all of us of being "jealous." You said, "everybody envies me". I said to myself, this guy is very green, he could be a 10th grade student or just a teen ager who tampers with his father PC in his absence. The other possibility is a bed ridden old man or a mentally deranged inmate in a mental institution. Here I still want to be clear in some respects your knowledge is not as such bad. If you keep an open mind you can learn a lot from me and other intelligent guys like HAGERE ETHIOPIA. At this juncture, I appeal to Hagere Ethiopia to be sympathetic for this MORON. Dear Hagere, if you are like me you may not have tolerance for ignorance. In that case, just ignore him.

Hiwot:
I am of the same opinion with you. Mamo Qilo should pay attention for your advice

Hiwot Roberts, Hagere Ethiopia, and Professor Waka,

Your hand and foot prints show that you are one and the same. I challenge the moderator to prove this. Would you agree fr the moderator to check your pin?

I think I have bruised your collective egos and shattered your soul. Why else would you write about me on every message you guys collectively post.

Drink Pepsi. It is both perspiring and inspiring!

Mamo Qilo

Deare Hagere,

One of the BIG mistakes by people like you is that you consider yourself as the author of everything. I don't want to spend much time on dicussing the peculiar features of different federalism, but for your information I am a researcher on the topic and can mail you some documents on federalism, including our constitution.

On the Swiss federalism, why did you omit the language factor. Have been to Bern and Fribourg? Don't you see there the peculiar nature of that federalism as opposed to the American? What does it mean to our Country?

Please think many times before you try to silence others opinion.

Shall I add one. You don't know Ethipia and Ethiopians. Your racial hatered made so crazy that you even don't know how goverments change(at least its symptoms0. If it is through election, there is no need for such threat of"kenh dersowal'because it would be, I hope a peaceful one. If you are stipulating any kind of violent change, don't ever think of such change.Fighting is not so is as declaring war in the internet.

Alex

Alex:
What is your point? I told you time and time again there is NO federalism in Ethiopia. What we have in substance is a unitary state under TPLF dictatorship. Listen, all KILIL bosses and their "netsa awchi" dirijits are members of EPRDF. The MONSTER stands above all of them and can send them to prison, he can kill them any time, he can depose them, he can shoot them what not. They are like his house hold equipment. DO YOU DENY THIS? If you deny this, it is pointless to discuss with you. Please tell me where is the federalism? All the KILIL bosses are like domestic staff of the MONSTER, Meles NAZIAWI. Aren't they? Alexiye, please think with your brain. This is NOT a question of amhar, oromo blah blah garbage, it is about a gov't structure what we are discussing. Just show me where your federalism is. Come on my dear yagere lij, yewonze lij garbage titeh think about the future of Ethiopia. I reapeat ONCE AGAIN your days are numbered.

Mamo Qilo:
Please take your morning tablet. How come I am Hagere Ethiopia? Actually, I wish I am. And yet I love my individual identity. Please don't changer my gender atleast. Yante neger min tesnot silehonk you may say I can do it. "The know all" Mamo Qilo concentrate on the message. It is immaterial whoever posted the message. You admitted you have 25 screen names. I don't care about that. You can have 100+. Nevertheless, I assure you I am NOT Hgere Ethiopia

Mamo Qilo:
Hagere Ethiopia is a man who has excellently combined humour with intellectual brilliance. I remember how he rediculed you one time. It is you who have made yourself a laughuing stock. You can atleast speak english and make use of it. The saying goes, "an empty vessel has a great sound". You are too loud. You post any rubbish and pin a medal for yourself. You even go further and say, "I made him lifeless", "he is clueless". Have you heard about accusation in a mirror. Just speak the facts and the facts speak for themselves. In your recent postings you are accusing all of us of being "jealous." You said, "everybody envies me". I said to myself, this guy is very green, he could be a 10th grade student or just a teen ager who tampers with his father PC in his absence. The other possibility is a bed ridden old man or a mentally deranged inmate in a mental institution. Here I still want to be clear in some respects your knowledge is not as such bad. If you keep an open mind you can learn a lot from me and other intelligent guys like HAGERE ETHIOPIA. At this juncture, I appeal to Hagere Ethiopia to be sympathetic for this MORON. Dear Hagere, if you are like me you may not have tolerance for ignorance. In that case, just ignore him.

Mamo Qilo:
I am sorry to call you by your true name MAMO QILO. Simin melak yawetawal. Your name and what you are excellently match. You meant to belittle the great HAGERE ETHIOPIA when you said "my 12 years old girl discusses with him". Huh, what a jerk you are? I am now with my husband on same computer and he expressed doubt about your mental hygiene. My husband is a Psychiatrist. He could tell a lot from all the rubbish things you post here. I swear to you I have no idea as who this Hagere Ethiopia is. But he is so systematic when he presents his ideas. Your is a bit haphazardly and lack coherence. You realise that Hagere Ethiopia outsmarted you and looked for a escape device. After "a lot of thinking", you got one way out and that was to openly say it was my 12 years old girl who was discussing with him. Alas! I pity you

Dear Hagere,

Sorry for wasting my valuable time chating with power crazy people like you. You see, democracy doesn't threaten any body rather it promises mutual existance. Threatening people opposing your opnion in such ethal terms shows me that you are no more than a simple despotic person.

the problem is that you are simply a parot political cadre and you don't understand constitutional law. I am a lawer by profession and see things from totally different angle.

I am quiting the dicussionand wish nice time.As the saying goes you will have a chance to chat with people with simillar feather.BUT,I TELL YOU PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT SPEAK TOO MUCH HAS NO COURAGE TO BRING THEIR AMBITION TO REALITY AND I WISH YOU NICE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!

Alex,

Alex:
Alas! Alex went crazy. The point we were discussing about is federalism. Stick to the point. I know this cheap weyane trick very well. It is you who raised the issue and I did expose your lies and ignorance. Read my message and directly answer to my message. Okay? Otherwise, I take for surrender. BTW, weyane is in a coma. Your days are numbered. See you with CUD in September!

Addis Ababa is the city of all Ethiopians including the Amharas. The election in Addis went to CUD with landslide. This shows, first the Ethiopian people are not interesting about the ethnic bacteria and viruses generating woyane’s head. Second the Addis Ababans have chosen the CUD after they knew all ethnic groups are represented in this magnificent party with highly educated and visionary leaders other than woyane that went to the mountains and valleys to kill life and destroy property. The Ethiopian intellectuals don’t be fool. It is not the time to talk about our ethnic groups. The Ethiopian enemies (the woyanes) are looting the country and killing the people. They are snakes from their head. They are hyenas from their stomach. They are wild cruel creatures that lived and learnt its cruelness in the wild from snakes, ants, foxes, hyenas---. This is the time to say they or the Ethiopian people. I don't know what the oppositions are doing, but the vote irregularity investigation process will deliver nothing to the people. We thought before it started but we know now that it becomes the open criminal shows by the TPLF/EPRDF and the NEB. If the oppositions keeping watching this criminal game until the time is over, the mistake they are going made will not be reversed. They must act fiercely and boldly as soon as any mistake occurred against the people benefit. woyane is not afraid the bluffing dog. They have guns. They have mindless and heartless private militia from tigry. But you have love to the Ethiopian people, knowledge to the world and you have no reason to afraid them or to doubt about the outcome. If you play the game in the stadium where the spectators are the Ethiopian people, you will never lose. Bad advice, reluctant, being fool, unnecessary patient--- with the time passes are not in the people side. Woyane was and still is in defence. We have to continue chasing them by bringing all facts on the table. We have to show them to the international community who really they are. Not only the opposition but also every Ethiopian must work hard and hand in hand about woyane what in reality they are. We have millions of reasons to play the game and win with millions points result differences .
The first little mistake made by the opposition was participating in an election that the electoral board was appointed by one individual who took power by force and was the president of the transitional govt. The second big mistake was, accepting the vote investigation process that would be totally conducted by one party appointed NEB that was the responsible about the intentionally vote rigging the first place. So, soon rather than later, the oppositions must come together and withdraw from watching these kinds of games. You have to work very closely with the US and the EU. Don’t afraid. Be determined. The 72 million Ethiopian people are with you. Don’t talk about resources. The Ethiopian people right, determination, support, willingness etc are your resources. You have to play the productive game to the people. There are lots of criminal facts to show to the international community about the meles Naziawi regime. They killed innocent people in the past. They committed genocide. Their agazzi militia is trained with style the Hutu lead govt militia in Rwanda to kill the Tutsis We sow them in Addis when they killed people targeting only from head. They humanity is already taken by an evil spirit. They are people who are living to kill. They are people who are thinking only negative as meles and his co doing. In the future they may continue killing at any time when the people protest for their right. Here we have to choose the bad from the worst. If the oppositions accept meles naziawi as a winner in this shameful and disastrous election, he going to kill millions, the country wealth will be totally looted and the country future will be in big question mark. If we protest now, they will kill us as far as in hundreds. But yet the people must bring their unhappiness in street in a peaceful ways. The eyes and ears of the international community is watching and hearing us. Our harassment, imprisonment, disappearance or death will be highly condemned by the international community. The sacrifice from the few will benefit the whole. As long as the election is not finalized, there is no govt in Ethiopia. Doesn’t matter this unelected and corrupt naziawi govt says, the people have the right to demonstrate peacefully as we see in all democratic countries including EU and US. If the people express their objection against the govt in peaceful ways, the international comm.. will be on their side. Ethiopian in Diaspora as they did in the past this time also must work hard to convince the US and EU--- about the situation in Ethiopia. The time is not anymore take a gun and go to the mountains or valleys as woyane did. One true criminal story about woyane is damaging more than bullets and bombs together. So, we have to be cleaver using the situation in our side.

Email: Hi@hotmail.com

City: A.A

Look who is talking!
Hagere Ethiopia urging Alex to stick to the point! I thought Hagere was the one posting identical irrelevance messages here and there.

Re: MAMO QILO

If not a Leader, You should be an advisor to CUD. a creatical thinker like yourself could have saved the bloodshead we heard about. If CUD have to prove to Ethiopians that they are a better option, they need to get people like you involved. I hope they listen to you.

Email: zena0002@d.umn.edu

City: MINNEAPOLIS

Mamo Qilo:
I am sorry to call you by your true name MAMO QILO. Simin melak yawetawal. Your name and what you are excellently match. You meant to belittle the great HAGERE ETHIOPIA when you said "my 12 years old girl discusses with him". Huh, what a jerk you are? I am now with my husband on same computer and he expressed doubt about your mental hygiene. My husband is a Psychiatrist. He could tell a lot from all the rubbish things you post here. I swear to you I have no idea as who this Hagere Ethiopia is. But he is so systematic when he presents his ideas. Your is a bit haphazardly and lack coherence. You realise that Hagere Ethiopia outsmarted you and looked for a escape device. After "a lot of thinking", you got one way out and that was to openly say it was my 12 years old girl who was discussing with him. Alas! I pity you

Mamo QILO:
Your obsession is STILL Hagere Ethiopia. You untiringly mention his name now and then. What is wrong with you? Mamo Qilo, I am sorry to call you by your true name MAMO QILO. Simin melak yawetawal. Your name and what you are excellently match. You meant to belittle the great HAGERE ETHIOPIA when you said "my 12 years old girl discusses with him". Huh, what a jerk you are? I am now with my husband on same computer and he expressed doubt about your mental hygiene. My husband is a Psychiatrist. He could tell a lot from all the rubbish things you post here. I swear to you I have no idea as who this Hagere Ethiopia is. But he is so systematic when he presents his ideas. Your is a bit haphazardly and lack coherence. You realise that Hagere Ethiopia outsmarted you and looked for a escape device. After "a lot of thinking", you got one way out and that was to openly say it was my 12 years old girl who was discussing with him. Alas! I pity you

Mamo QILO, Tariku Tessema, Ghost blah blah and many others are one and the same. This nut Mamop Qilo, a bed ridden, rotten and in a permanent vegetative state less than useless guy, tries to use us as play mates to somehow pass his boring days. For him each day is a replica of the other day. We are busy guys with a hell lot of work to do. Mamo Qilo, I was determined to ignore you, but you continued confusing this forum participants using different screen names. I am writing this message to straighten the record. You admitted that you use 25 screen names. I think it is more than that. I appeal to the MODERATOR to make such childish game impossible. His cheap method is called accusation in a mirror. This is one of the cheap weyane tricks. Weyane accuses all its opponents of being tribalist. In actual fact it is weyane itself which is a nasty backward tribalist. Mamo Qilo is using same method. I appeal to all of you here to ignore this less than useless MORON.

Hiwote,

What did your husband, the mental doctor, say about Alex and HagereE etc. ? I bet he did not check on his crazy wife. Ha ha ha ha

Birmadummaa Jirruu:
Jale, Maltate? Ejolen tibe embetu mofa abashe kuba kesi. I know u r just using an oromo name, but u r not oromo. I know from your writing, u r Mamo Qilo. Siselo oya, siqelo oya? Maybe u need both. How old r u? I guess u r a fackn teen ager. Shut your filthy mouth

Email: abebe@yahoo.com

Abe,
Huh, you destroyed him from the face of the earth. Well done. You knew also the true identity of the person.

Mamo QILO, Tariku Tessema, Ghost blah blah and many others are one and the same. This nut Mamop Qilo, a bed ridden, rotten and in a permanent vegetative state less than useless guy, tries to use us as play mates to somehow pass his boring days. For him each day is a replica of the other day. We are busy guys with a hell lot of work to do. Mamo Qilo, I was determined to ignore you, but you continued confusing this forum participants using different screen names. I am writing this message to straighten the record. You admitted that you use 25 screen names. I think it is more than that. I appeal to the MODERATOR to make such childish game impossible. His cheap method is called accusation in a mirror. This is one of the cheap weyane tricks. Weyane accuses all its opponents of being tribalist. In actual fact it is weyane itself which is a nasty backward tribalist. Mamo Qilo is using same method. I appeal to all of you here to ignore this less than useless MORON.

Dear Hagere Ethiopia,

You said “We are busy guys with a hell lot of work to do”. Did you mean you, Hiwot, and Stephen?

Mamo Qilo, Mamule OR mulmule whatever...You are very much fond of rubbish things. Please give us a break. Is your mother there? I want to talk to her. She has to do something before she is accused of child neglect and exposing a minor to an exceptional danger i.e letting a minor join adults forum in the internet. Qilo, you don't have a caring and loving mother. It is a pity!

Hiwote,

I have declared peace with you and yourother alter egos, including Hagere Ethiopia. Drink Coke and be happy.

Mamo Qilo

Dear Member:
Cud and UEDF do not represent the majority of Ethiopian people. That is why they are losing the upcoming election in Somali Region.

Ibrahim:
Poltics is NOT chewing tchat. BTW, kchat has 3% opium. It is classified as one of dangerous drugs by WHO. Before u come here for the debate, make sure u r not still on mirkana. And one other favor, don't come here after chebsi. This time, I clearly see it your mirkana has not yet gone despite the fact you excessively did the chebsi to "break" the mirkana.

Dear Mesfin Aleberto:
You can answer my question instead of galoping in an empty field and threw your old perception of painting with ready made trigger ignorance brush the honorable ethnic somali that live for century in Somali Region. You are only told two things: Somali chew khat and accessing to the Harar Sanga is your duty as settler. I am here to dispel those false thoughts.
I will advice you to read soberly the following statement that is written in one of African news paper. Then, you develop a critical thinking approach to your unguided missile that is cook up in the CUD lab. In other words, this prophetic and timely sage word will help you to correct your myopic and narrow outlook of the world.
It goes my professor of philosophy once said: "If you kill an innocent person, you will either have to keep quiet because your victim is innocent, or you will have to silence this simple truth through more killing." Either way, the motive is to hide the truth. CUD is exatly doing that. As long as it is raoming in the street of Western capital and do not want to answer the question of ethnicity and religion and land in Ethiopia.
Moreover, CUD should not bury their heads in the sand and drummming to stage violence and killing. They should work on democratic system and help to rule the country in good governance and open widely its eyes to see the reality at the ground.
Your settler organization, CUD, fails to take cognisance of ethnic diversities in the country
It quite ignores the situation on the ground that Somali speaks different language and have had different history than your forefather. Do no think that you will wash out as dirt all these characteristic of nations and access to the power so as to exploit the rich land of Oromo, the oil of Somali region.
Go and learn how to arrive at an agreement in civil and democratic way and share the power. You are so blind that you do not want to hear others to present their case.

Ibrahim Sherdon-
This is what your professor said about Meles: "If you kill an innocent person, you will either have to keep quiet because your victim is innocent, or you will have to silence this simple truth through more killing." Either way, the motive is to hide the
truth."

Well said. The truth always come out sooner or later.

I gues Mamo Qilo is a speech writer of the Prime MONSTER Meles NAZIAWI. I live here in Ethiopia and listen, "patiently" and once in a while, to the thoroughly censored tools of the go't, TV and Radio. I listen the bragados and bravados of the Prime MONSTER. I see no difference between what Qilo tells us here and Qilo's role model the monster pours out AS IS (Endewerede) day in day out. What Qilo is trying here is to let us divert our attention from the current burning issue and dwell on non core innuendoes that stand at the periphery. The issues Qilo raises we can, if necessary, discuss them after liberation. Our full time occupation at present should be to expose the TPLF fascists. Qilo sometimes becomes a quack psychologist, at another time a political scientist, and still at another time a PR expert, just to cite a few what he pretends to be. Qilo tells us the election was democratic. He also tells us it is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia blah blah blah. All these are uncalled for. He is an agent provocateur of the TPLF fascists. The facts on the ground tells us the MONSTER wanted to gamble with democracy. By the way he is a first class political gambler. This nasty behavior of his has costed Ethiopia a lot in the past 14 years. He didn't know gambling with democracy is a risky business. Democracy proved itself to be not suitably fit for gambling. Either you are pro democracy or not. No joke. Realizing gambling with democracy is humanely impossible, Meles ,on that very election day before counting the votes was completed, declared victory and state of emergency banning any demonstration or outdoor gathering. The whole world knew the MONSTER goofed and his true fascistic self came out. I don't think Mamo Qilo knows democracy is NOT voting, but counting. I repeat: DEMOCRACY IS NOT VOTING, BUT COUNTING. MY FELLOW CITIZENS ON THIS BOARD, I URGE YOU TO TOTALLY IGNORE MAMO QILO AND DISCUSS ON THE BURNING ISSUES OF THE TIME.

Like any other prize, is it NOT based on the accumulation of evidence that an individual satisfies at least minimal criteria for the prize???

Is it that same Meles Naziawi who is a social predator, who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow his way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations, and empty wallets. Completely lacking in conscience and feelings for others, who selfishly takes what he wants and does as it pleases him, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret? Hey, it should be a name sake.

Is it that same MELES NAZIAWI whose hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience, and whose game is self-gratification at the other person´s expense. Come on, you should be kidding!

If you think about it, you will realize that what is missing in this picture are the very qualities that allow human beings to live in social harmony. It is not a pretty picture, and some express doubt that such a person like Meles Naziawi exist. Please don’t pull my leg by telling me he got a prize.

Meles Naziawi’s acts result not from a deranged mind, but from cold, calculating rationality combined with a chilling inability to treat others as thinking, feeling, human beings. Are you serious this MONSTER got a prize? I guess you are joking!

The so far personal history of Meles NAZIAWI is a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others – in short, a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite for love. Hey, it should be “july the fool”. It is unthinkable that any rational person gives any prize to this MONSTER. I can never ever believe this.

Meles NAZIAWI lied endlessly, lazily, about everything, and it disturbed him not a whit whenever someone like the BBC journalist points out something in his file that contradicted one of his lies. He would simply change the subject and spin off in a different direction. And yet you dare to tell me he got a prize? No, no, no, no, it can’t be. It should be a hoax.

If what you are saying is true, what fascinated the NORWAY guys should be that Meles NAZIAWI remains absolutely unflappable even after his deceit is revealed – Perhaps what fascinated the NORWAY guys most should be what in his psychological makeup, gave Meles NAZIAWI the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern?

This prize may further strengthen his narcissistic and glossy inflated view of himself, worth and importance, a truly astonishing egocentricity and sense of entitlement, and may see himself as the center of the universe, as superior beings, who is justified in living according to his own rules. Don’t be surprised if he next time come across as arrogant, shameless braggarts-self-assured, opinionated, domineering, and cockey.

The prize will strengthen Meles NAZIAWI”S a stunning lack of concern for the devastating effects his actions have on others. As you all remember he was completely forthright about the recent massacre, calmly stating that he has no sense of guilt, he is not sorry for the pain and destruction he has caused, and that there is no reason for him to be concerned

Meles NAZIAWI”S lack of remorse or guilt is associated with a remarkable ability to ratianalize his behavior and to shrug of personal responsibility, for actions that cause shock and disappointment to family, friends, associates and others who have played by the rules. Usually he has excuses for his behavior, and in some cases he denies that it happened at all. In an ironic twist, Meles frequently see himself as the real victims. In the recent election, he said vote rigged by the opposition.

Did they give him the prize for this ability? Hey, hey hey don’t make me mad. It can’t be true.

Meles NAZIAWI views people as little more than objects to be used for his own gratisfaction. The weak and the vulnerable – whom he mocks , rather than pitty – are favorite targets.

When caught in a lie or challenge with the truth, he is seldom perplexed or embarrassed, he simply change his stories or attempt to rework the facts so that they appear to be consistent with the lie. Are you saying this man got a prize?

Meles Naziaw seem proud of his ability to lie. Many observers get the impression that he sometimes is unaware that he is lying, it is as if the words take on a life of their own, unfettered by the speakers knowledge that the observer is aware of the facts.
My fellow citizens, don’t expect dramatic changes. To a large extent, the personality of Meles Naziawi is ”carved in stone”. There is little likelihood that anything you do will produce fundamental, sustained changes in how he sees himself or others.

Finally, given his glibness and the facility with which he lies, it is not surprising that Meles NAZIAWI successfully cheats, bilks, defrauds, cons, and manipulates some countries and have not the slightest compunction about doing so.

Email: astuka@yahoo.com

Mamo Qilo is still here writing rubbish? Very funny!

Mahari, it doesn't really take one to obtain x-rars eyes to know who you are. You must be one eriloser who has no future the years to come but middle in the issue of Ethiopians.

Form what you said idiotically, once upon a time, you were brainwashed by Shaebia propagandists that you would live in "Eritrea, the Singapore of mother Africa." then, you believed your lords of the sufferers, and now you are doing the maths that 2/3 of the followers of Shabebia are at the mercy of the world community for their servival.

If God extends your longivity to witness how Ethiopians defeat their twin enemies, the Shaebia and the meles Naziawi's tplf and eprdf, then you must be the lucky ones.

Email: gderassa@sympatico.ca

City: Ottwa

Mamo Qilo:
You never ever cease surprising me. Why do you care about the identity of Aster, Goitom etc. Why don't you just try to respond to what is commented on your comment. Why do you resort to name calling and mud slinging. I, Goitom Medhane, could be aster, gemechu, mamo qilo whatever, why do you WORRY to know the identity of the person who posts against your comment. Should everybody here share your opinion? Otherwise, they are "morons", "their ego shattered", "rendered lifeless by you" what not? You have to know others may react same way. Why are you so adamant and too loud about everything you say? In social science it is the collision of ideas that takes us to the truth. Let the different ideas collide and that collusion will bring a lively impression of truth. Come on Mamo try to grow up, just attack the opinion, not the person. Hagere Ethiopia is very smart in exposing your ignorance and arrogance. Anytime something against your comment is posted, you flare up and say "this should be Hager Ethiopia blah blah blah..." This is non sense. I now imagine you saying ummmmmmmmmm....Goitom is also Hagere Ethiopia. Let us say it is true. SO WHAT???!!! You need to resort to a focussed effort to convey your message. Stop mud slinging and name calling. You just state the facts and the facts will speak for themselves. I presume you resort to name calling anytime when you are out of ideas. It should be when you become tongue tied. Anytime you run out of ideas, you take comfort from your empty talks like "I rendered him life less". "I bruised him", "I shattered his ego". ALL THESE ARE HOT AIR.
Email: gmedhane@yahoo.com

Abe/Hiwote/ Bexeexee, etc

I like your resolve in practicing writing in Afan Oromo. It is indeed a victory to get you to writing in the Latin script. Practice more 'cos you will need it. I paid to learn Amharic and this time round thigs are reversing.

Yaa Rabbii galata kee!!

Email: jirruu@yahoo.com

It is known from the beginning that TPLF would never accept a democratic process as long as the vote is not went to them. The smallest coalition party with 37 seats in the Parliament (TPLF) know nothing about what democratic means. If they knew, they would first exercise democracy inside the coalition and the 3 biggest coalition members have to had the highest positions and the most decisions making exercise. But as we sow during the last 14 years, EPRDF has totally overrun by TPLF cadres. Look all ministers at very important positions, diplomatic posts and other institutions and companies. All are occupied by TPLF and their so called Ethnic groups. To get a higher position in the TPLF ruler of Ethiopia is enough just speaking Tigryna and being by birth from tigrian parents. All the 3 biggest EPRDF members know about these crimes. But they like to be used by TPLF cadres to destroy Ethiopia.
What the EPRDF 3 biggest coalition members are thinking about their relationship with the smallest coalition TPLF? Are they still looking to give the leadership position to little and evil Meles? Are they still looking to give the foreign, interior, finance, justice, defence, information, federal affair, capacity building ministerial posts, joint chief, bank president and so on to TPLF cadres. Where is your democracy when there is a very dictatorial behaviour inside the EPRDF? I want to see the 3 biggest coalition members of EPRDF except TPLF exercise democracy and work for the benefit to the Ethiopian people.
I ask the Ethiopian people everywhere to approach members of EPRDF to stop them from being servants and slaves to TPLF cadres. I ask the Ethiopian people in order to stop the EPRDF members from their crimes and be part of the Ethiopian people. Most of the EPRDF in Cities, tows and villages are living and associating with the people. Collectively or individually they must be approached either peacefully of otherwise in order to stop them assisting TPLF criminals not affect the Ethiopian people. Those who work in the name of EPRDF for TPLF must be stopped today. They are the main enemies to us while living, working, taking and gathering with us. We know where they live. We know what they are doing. We know their family and property. If those who work for TPLF in the country start working for the Ethiopian people, TPLF will not stay in our palaces, offices and villas to destroy our country even for more days.
The diplomacy war must intensify against NEB and TPLF father and son relationship as meles relationship with his Banda father and grandfathers from both sides is.
Mass demonstration must take place throughout the country with non-stop especially in Addis Ababa where the international community is going to be our witness.
Those who work for TPLF in provincial cities such as Nazret, Harar, Awassa, Gimma, Debre Birehan, Dire dawa, Nekemt, Debre Markos, Bahir Dar, Gonder, Wollo and other towns and in rural area must stopped from their crime associating with TPLF against their people interest. If they don’t accept peacefully being part of the people, it is necessary to stop them with violence. We have to cut branches that are serving TPLF to become as big as controlling the country while it has only 37 seats in the Parliament.
I hope members of the 3 biggest coalition parties in the EPRDF except TPLF soon rather than latter would stand side by side with the Ethiopian people rather than be part of Criminals (TPLF members) and assist them to destabilize our country. If these EPRDF members are not rejecting the conspiracy happening against their country with joint criminal work NEB and TPLF, their country future will lay in big doubt.
Youth, adult, mothers, fathers any one in the country and abroad must not afraid these criminal TPLF cadres. They have no extra right in our common country to do what ever they want. They are criminals started 30 years a go. It is the biggest time to test the Ethiopian against their enemy (TPLF). If we allow TPLF rule our country again with the name of EPRDF, the damage will be much worst than our sacrifices we have to pay now to topple them from our head and shoulders. We know we hate them. If we hate them we know how to treat them. They are bad human. We are good people. God/Allah is with us. We have to determine now to tackle them. They rejected all peaceful meanness. They are looking violence.
Again, If the EPRDF members all over the country choose to become part of Ethiopia rather than with those from Tigry, with in days our country will be for all Ethiopians rather than TPLF cadres and some slaves from the EPRDF.

I changed my first name with Gojjam not because of I’m from Gojjam But to express my protest over one of the worst 15 may vote rigging in East Gojjam. I’m sharing the pain with the children of Belay Zeleke.

Let God remove the dark cloud from the brave, hero, hard working, believer and true Ethiopian( the children of Belay Zeleke) to stand for their right

Email: Ghion@hotmail.com

Mamo Qilo

1) your ideas is too old now. out of touch with the current situation in ethiopia.
2) the support from the international community comes not from policies the coalition wants to pursue but from their show of strength.
3) the deletion of self-determination article is not also against international community's political philosophy. they know that the era of globalisation has done and still doing away with national sovereignity. Bigger states bigger markets and resources is the only field for global enterprises.
4)Whether CUD is amahra or not is not a problem for the international community, except their commitment to popular democracy.
5)The ethiopian public does not seem nowadays interested in self-determination issue. They know, unlike ur underestimation, that the fundamental issue that can resolve the problem of nationalities are democratisation of the country and most importantly economic emancipation.

the Two Things u mentioned r stale ideas.

Come up with a new idea!!!

Email: fklstd@aol.com

City: Washington

Mikki,

Thank you very much. How are you doing, any way? School is oppening soon and I wish you the best of time in your choice of high school.

Ankasa Doro

Mekki, mikii, milkii,

Where have you been all these time? Just waking up now?!! You have a lot to catch up since your slumber, kid. Much has been said about the contentious self-determination and you got yourself a lot to learn about it. Perhaps, as someone just told you, you really need to go to highschool and take some classes they call these days, CIVIC Education. Then come back to discuss better equipped. OTHERWISE, you are too deficient to engage in argument on the subject.

Don Quixote
and Damaqsaa must be sancho panza?

Your comments fit your fictional name, Quixote.

1) self-determination is out-dated slogan. We are in the 21st century.
2) self-determination is a specific right, democracy is the general. To subordinate the specific for the general is quite disasterous. Self-determination doesnt solve the problem of democracy and poverty.
3)Above all, self-determination without democracy is sham, void as we see it today in ethiopia.

Finally, what solves the national question is the democratisation of a country nothing else!!

May i ask u, do u know what self-determination means? Damaqsaa, can u throw some lights on this as i would expect from your civic education class?

waiting for ur replies

Mikki,

You are right about self-determination. Your problem is distinguihing the nuance from the subsance.

Mamo Qilo

Miikii, mikki milkii,

Punk, nothing can be as futile as engaging a dialogue with someone tht needs a pre-requisite - an elementary education (from a CIVIC EDUCATION IN THE CURRENT CURRICULUM). Your catalogue, again and still, speaks of an obsolete and defuct analysis of the current political climate in Itoophiyaa. That is the only reason why you would need a re-education.

Falaxaa Damaqsaa

Civic whatever lesson is a propaganda piece by tplf and its puppets - trite,banal and above all half-hearted. Tplf doesnt have the brain and never had the brain to analyse any major issues of our time. It cares about nothing other than its fat belly.

Proof: you who have read it showed neither civility nor knowledge. I smell a rat.

good bye

Mamo Qilo:
You never ever cease surprising me. Why do you care about the identity of Aster, Goitom etc. Why don't you just try to respond to what is commented on your comment. Why do you resort to name calling and mud slinging. I, Goitom Medhane, could be aster, gemechu, mamo qilo whatever, why do you WORRY to know the identity of the person who posts against your comment. Should everybody here share your opinion? Otherwise, they are "morons", "their ego shattered", "rendered lifeless by you" what not? You have to know others may react same way. Why are you so adamant and too loud about everything you say? Why are you so much fond of uniformity of opinion? It is NOT healthy! In social science it is the collision of ideas that takes us to the truth. Let the different ideas collide and that collusion will bring a lively impression of truth. Come on Mamo try to grow up, just attack the opinion, not the person. Hagere Ethiopia is very smart in exposing your ignorance and arrogance. Anytime something against your comment is posted, you flare up and say "this should be Hager Ethiopia blah blah blah..." This is non sense. I now imagine you saying ummmmmmmmmm....Goitom is also Hagere Ethiopia. Let us say it is true. SO WHAT???!!! You need to resort to a focussed effort to convey your message. Stop mud slinging and name calling. You just state the facts and the facts will speak for themselves. I presume you resort to name calling anytime when you are out of ideas. It should be when you become tongue tied. Anytime you run out of ideas, you take comfort from your empty talks like "I rendered him life less". "I bruised him", "I shattered his ego". ALL THESE ARE HOT AIR.

Mikkkkkkii,

I think the smell comes from your premises -- that of biggotry and suppreriority complex. It is all gone now, and you should be finding yourelf in the inferiority complex zone. The issue of nations/nationlities is not TPLFs issue, punk. That has misled millions in this country. Nothing will ever compromise that stance, like it or not. Better to review your position, or choose to stay in the quagmire of the stinking rotten rat. CHECK OUT, MIND YOUR STEPS THE SMELL IS NOT FAR FROM YOU.

Falaxaa Dammaqsaa:
Akam? Feyada? Oji Ferenji (sahn matebi) feyada? I guess that is what you are good at. Then you go to the mesheta bett and say "wazzzz ... up". That is how u tell others that you speak english. Actually, you don't.

Email: TK@yahoo.com

Your are not Tolesa, you are Tolasaa. YOur are an imposter. Mind you, I am right in the heart of Finfinnee. That is for your information. The rest? You are too small for me to get into more discussion. This is no place for small minds to play, it requires some caliber that you are completely devoid of. By the way, I like your being so annoyed by this communication, and that is a success. Ha! ha!

Oh! I almost forgot. Improve your Oromo, espeically the latin script. Will that annoy you even more?! Can't be wrong.

Falaxaa Dammaqsaa,

Do not take this Qubbe thing too seriously. There is no such thing as correct spelling in this Qubbe thing. I once asked three learned OLF chaps with PhD ana all that to spell HaTeraw.

The fool who goes by the Name Dr. Makobili spelled it as XaaTerraaw. Another came back correcting him saying the right way of spelling it is Haaateeraaw. The third one came ad spelled it as "*******".

Ankasa Doro
MAcobeli

I agree that CUD leaders and all those who support democratic and prosporus Ethiopia should work hard to change the preception that CUD is an Amhara party. This perception while with our any merit needs to be taken seriously and tackled. I think this is happening and I hope this will pick up pace.
The logical outcome of Mamo's #1 advice - suspend CUD's core principle of individual rights - is that merge or blen with UEDF. CUD did as well as it did because of its pricipled and popular s tand in support of individual rights.
This principle is not to be imposed on anybody but ratified through the political process.
It is very important to realize that CUD beleifs fundamental policies such as this be debated and affirmed by the stakeholders - the Ethiopian people.

Email: dilu105@yahoo.com

City: Baltimore

Falaxaa Dammaqsaa,
Maltate abo? I thought you are a subdued "sahn atabi" of the ferenji. "Kesa kesa aduren binensa" I am at the UN holding a senior position. I will go to "finfine" one of these days. Why you flared up like a dangerous pet. Come on, cool down!!! You are not happy with my my oromifa command. Don't blame me. I use English here 7/24. Even my dreams are in English, sometimes in Amharic. Oh sorry! I think by your standard it is a crime. How do you right my name in latin? Let me try it. Tollossaa? Is that correct? Or maybe, "tolllosssaaa"? Please help me! Siselo oya, siqelo oya? Maybe you need both. CIAO!

Email: TK@yahoo.com

Netsanet:
Am I right if I say you started using your aliace "Mamo Qilo" when you are cornered??? Mamo Qilo, you are a piece of ****. I have understood what type of person you are. you don't deserve any response. I am just trying to let others know that you are a psychopathic lier, a MORON and a piece of ****.

Netsi,
Read my reponse and try to reason out. I told you what EPRP did. And yet you DARE to say EPRP showed that much fascistic character and took fascistic acts just to defend its members. Alas, there you goofed. What if Hitler or Stalin or any other dictator say I killed thousands of people just to protect my people or my party members? What if the cold blooded killing machine, Mengistu H/M, says I killed all those in defence of my country, my people and my party members from EPRP, TPLF and Shabia? You condone him??? I want you to read again what I posted before. I have herein below reposted it for your benefit.
Netsanet:
It is NOT a question of liking or hating EPRP. It is NOT at all. You are way way off the mark. If you excuse me, what you said is bluntly spoken very stupid and ****tttttttttttt. I told you what EPRP did when it was active in the 1970s. I told you how many doctors, professors, highly learnt scholars and ordinary citizens were brutally executed and slughtered in a broad day light by EPRP. I told you about the 16 years old disabled boy hanged by EPRP scoundrels in the school compound. I told you about Dr. Mekonnen Shegene who was executed in a broad day light by EPRP mercenary thugs. I tried to convince you that EPRP was full of lawless genocidal thugs. I think I made a hard exercise to let you see the truth full face. After all these effort of mine, you come and say, "You hate EPRP". This is utterly nonsense. This is totally rubbish. It exposes what type of silly woman/girl you are. It is NOT a question of liking or hating. What I hate in life is hate itself. I have never ever passed a judgment on the basis of personal likes or dislikes. You are rather MADLY in love with EPRP and anyone who tells you the truth about EPRP is one who hates EPRP. huh, it is very sickening! I have been following you and reading your comments. I liked many of them. This time around you have clearly goofed. Don't rush to unwarranted conclusion. I told you about EPRP and its criminal past. If you think I have lied or exaggerated, just say it is not true or it is exaggerated. Try to argue with logic and try to reason out. Please try to make your own independent verification that what I told you about EPRP is 101% true. It is rather the tip of the ice berg. If one tells you all the criminal records of EPRP you may dare to say it is comparable to Mussolini's attrocities. Let me tell you some of the most outrageous crimes of EPRP. Dr. Getachew Maru, who was a CC member of EPRP, was killed by EPRP and after they killed him they did put his dead body in an old sack and dumped his body in one of the garbage corners of Addis Ababa. Birhanemeskel Reda narrowly escaped imprisonment and a subsequent brutal murder by EPRP. I told you also about the poor "setegna adari" slaughtered by EPRP. I told you also about the thousands of EPRP members executed and slaughtered being branded as "anja". What else do you want to hear? Netsi, keep an open mind. Don't close up. Your brain is wonder of wonders and use it excellently. Don't have a faith type allegiance to any political group. Finally, I want to tell you EPRP is a piece of ****. Bye for now.

Tolasaa Ireeboo, ya harrichaa!

Please talk to Maammoo Qiloo's grandmother on this naming issue. Second, I like your being so annoyed and that created the vulgar language you used. I also like your trying writing in Qubee. Man, you better be prepared for the future. Can't say more to an imposter.

Falaxaa Dammaqsaa:
Am I an imposter? U r wrong as is the case always. I am trying to put you on the right track. Min yaregal, lahya mar aytmat!

Email: tirebo@hotmail.com

Tolasaa,

Goobanaa Abbaa Daaccee! Jarri kun maal si nyaachiste? Maaliif dubbii waliin fuuta, yaa xawalwaalle? Dubbiin siin hin galu'uii?? Mee qalbii godhu. Haftuu nafxagnaa!!!

Injifatnoo uummata ati sodaattuuf haa ta'u.

Aster/Hagere Ethiopia,

I think Netsanet is ignoring you. Sorry. I think I have bruised your ego and decsimated your soul. Sorry again,

Ankasa Doro

Mamuye Qilo:
Where have you been all these time??? It is "not bad" seeing you around posting your usual nonsense periodically. But don't over do it. We need always someone like you whom we can laugh at after series of serious discussions. Don't get lost. Okay? Pact!

NETSI, NETSANET:
Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

Netsanet,

As promised, ignore this fool. It is Hagere Ethiopia. i have bruised his ego and shattered his image. He will never recover from it. Please do not even acknowledge his message. He is an absolute moron.

Thank you.

Ankasa Doro aka
Tengara Gundan aka
Yejob Tila aka
etc

NETSI, NETSANET:
Did you read what your "golden boy" Mamuye Qilo said? On the serious note, How many times should I tell you that what I hate in life is hate itself???!!! Leave alone EPRP I don't even hate weyane which is destroying our mother land with all the determination of its nature. I am against it. I fight it with all the determination of my nature. I know their demise will be very swift etc, and yet I don't hate even weyane. I said this to you a million and one times. You come again and again and say "you hate EPRP" blah blah bull****. That is why I said you are stupid. I repeat I DON"T HATE EPRP. Regarding national reconcillation I am for it too. I want even weyane to be granted general amnesty in liberated Ethiopia. I know this is the only way to save our country. And yet mistakes should be unequivocally admitted. I don't approve evasive admission like the one you are doing it. It has to be admitted in no uncertain terms. Financial compensation should be granted to the families of red and white terror and weyane victims. The money should, to the extent possible, come from the personal accounts of EPRP. MEISON, weyane etc leaders. EPRP leaders both in the diaspora and at home should pay to the family of Dr. Mekonnen shegene and others who were gunned down by EPRP fascists. EPRP leaders should pay to the family of the "setegna adari" who was slaughtered by EPRP fascists. National reconcillation should be full immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. And those who will be granted immunity should be those who cooperate and admit their heinous crime in no uncertain terms. Those who totally deny it and those who evasively admit guilt should face criminal prosecution. They will be acquitted if and only if they are positively proven innocent. DO YOU AGREE???

CUD and UEDF must set aside their differences and unite for the survival of our country.After that they can iron out their policies to the liking of the majority of the population.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: Toronto