Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHO IS THE HATRED MONGERS????

meles has no power to make ethiopians hate each other. let us not blame others for what we choose to believe and feel. he is just a man trying to rule a country. i dont know his motivations, but i know if his power is secure by making people hate each other then he will try to do that. my concern is not the little politicians, but us, the people. there is so much unnecessary hate, disaggreement, and discord as to how to love our country that we have erased the love completely. let us not fight over the method on how to love our country and ourselves to the point of actually hating eachother. ignore racism, ethicism, religious fanaticism, and all the things that divide us as a people. The mark of death of a nation is internal division. We need to reverse the decades of self hatred, division, and internal strife not by promoting blame on each other, but by looking to how we can bond with even the worst of us. The people united when italy attacked us before, can you imagine what would happen if even a tiny country attacked us today? are we living to the standards that our great grand parents died under? be honest to yourself, and correct yourself, so you can improve others and thereby improve yourself

Email: gedeclue@yahoo.com

City: los angeles